Alone With Her For The First Time

Story Info
sub alone with a Mistress for first time.
1.1k words
3.57
31.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anna_
anna_
18 Followers

I was alone with Her for the first time. Her voice rumbled softly in my ear, deep and menacing. She spoke slowly.

"There is nothing you need to do. Just stand, your hands at your side, and wait. You'll know if you need to do anything. Relax." Her finger starts on your arm, stroking lightly, slowly moving up. Soon you forget about that finger, innocently making its way up your arm distracted by Her other hand, which is capturing your thumbs and pulling them behind your back. Your power goes down a notch. Just as both thumbs are secure your attention it riveted to your throat, and the hand that is slowly closing around it. You don't resist. You knew it would be like this when you squealed, "Yes!" But you are very aware of the woman whose hands are suddenly all over you. Control slips away. Your heart pounds.

Until now we'd only held hands, hadn't even kissed. We'd talked. And we'd exchanged massages. I'd been wet for Her more than once. But She never made a move on me, never even tried to kiss me. But last night, on our evening walk, She asked me to be Her lover and I accepted immediately, to my embarrassment.

Sexual tension was thick in the air as we entered Her apartment. What, exactly, would She do with me? She stands very close, as if to kiss, our breath mingling, and lips an inch apart. To maintain control She has Her other hand at your throat, holding you firmly against the wall. My thumb against your jaw prevents you from turning to kiss me as I move closer, just missing your lips as I skirt your face on my way to your ear. "Soon I will kiss you, but first you must be properly mounted. Remove your clothes." Never had a woman spoken to you like that before. Deep, authoritative, commanding, sure, and unhurried. She releases you and steps back, watching.

I could still say "no," still change my mind. I knew what She wanted. She wanted me to make myself available to Her. Vulnerable to Her. Naked before Her. As She said during that walk in the park, when She titillated me with erotic descriptions of sexual surrender. I chose. I chose between the safe, uninspired sexuality I'd always known, and the heat of submission I have always secretly desired. After a brief hesitation, I walked to center stage and, slowly, began unbuttoning my blouse... Naked now, you stand: exposed, vulnerable, and not as secure in your beauty as you would like. You fold your arms, desperate to retain some shred of decency, but She will not allow it. "Fold your arms behind your back." You realize that She knows exactly what you are doing and feeling... that She intends to strip you of all your defenses, to lay open not only your body but also your mind. Obedience exposes all that you intended to protect. She watches me, considering the exchange of power that has occurred as Her eyes roam freely across you.

Gesturing to the bed, She directs you again: "Lie down." Coming over to you She sits, then touches you. Full touch strong enough to move your joints, muscles, and limbs. Light strokes that send chills coursing over you. Gently, firmly, She explores your face, your breasts, your legs, and arms. She even looks closely at your pussy, smells you, but doesn't touch you there. (There, you are virginal and pure...)

Slowly, patiently, She moves you to the position She wants you in: On your back, arms raised, legs open, knees up, pillows arranged so your head is thrown back slightly, exposing your neck and thrusting your breasts and hips above the bed. She instructs you to reach down around the outside and pull open your lips, hold yourself open. A perfect slut. And a perfect lover. She does not mount you quickly. She strips as you hold yourself vulnerable. What thoughts fill you as you await Her kiss? She climbs onto the bed and kneel between trembling legs. Stooping down, She breathes hot breath on you, then taste. There is no need to handle you. Softly, gently, just a teasing, wet stroking of your sex, until your breath changes. Then, moving up, Her strap on slides up, then down, parting the lips and finding home, and She pushes. Entering just a little bit. Slowly. A gentle, insistent thrusting, then relaxation of the pressure, but o withdrawal. A little deeper with every push. Opening. Filling. Wanting. Mounting. Whispers of how good you are, how wonderful your gift, how perfectly you open your body. Soon you are filled and my body presses against Her. Still, She doesn't withdraw at all, only push and release. Every thrust now is precious friction. Yet your mounting is hardly over, for there are still other ways She will open you...

Fully inside my hips, She instructed me to release my pussy and push my breasts together. Obediently I slide my hands up and made a nest for Her. Soft breasts invited Her and slowly She lay down onto me, our bellies touching before our chests. I felt the wonderful sensuality of Her chest supported by my soft breasts. Her full weight pressed them flat as She took my wrists and pulled my arms over my head, pinning them there. I allowed it without taking my eyes off Her...

Breasts taut under my weight, arms raised in submission, She takes both your wrists in Her left hand, freeing Her right, which caresses and strokes you. Her hand never leaves your body. She scratches gently up your side and into the armpit, then slide Her hand onto your throat, linger there, strong and controlling, then slip it under your neck and behind your head. Making a firm fist in your hair She pulls your head up and touches O/our mouths together. She controls every aspect of O/our first kiss and all you need do is surrender yourself, allow it, and enjoy it. As She licks and sucks on you She wraps my arm around the back of your neck and drive down on your shoulders as She thrusts upward. You are as open, as vulnerable, as mounted as a woman can be. Breaths mingle. Eye's lock.

"You are mine." And you feel it in every part of you. Whew! How's that for a first kiss! Perhaps you will think of me for a few moments tonight before sleep. Think of me with your knees raised and your arms up see if you can feel me on you... In you... Kissing you...

anna_
anna_
18 Followers