Alone With My Thoughts

Story Info
What happens when she thinks of you.
1.2k words
4.44
29.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought about you today.

Yeah. You.

Don't look so surprised. I think about you more than you probably realize.

I was in bed, naked against the cool sheets, when the urge hit me. The craving became stronger and I couldn't overlook it. I'm sure you don't mind me imagining this. If I know you, the thought of me lying in bed, thinking about you like this, makes your cock rock hard. Knowing that it has that effect on you makes me wet.

I let my hands glide over my breasts until my nipples started to get hard. I wished you could see them, thick, long, nipples that just beg to be ravaged by your lips, tongue and teeth. You know I love it when you play a little rough. I like it when you bite my nipples enough that I feel it and it borders on the edge between pleasure and pain. I cupped my tits, squeezed them together and bent my head down to lick and bite them myself.

My pussy ached, but I wasn't quite ready to go there yet. I took a bottle of baby oil and poured it over my breasts and down my stomach, working it into my skin. I squeezed my breasts hard as I imagined your large hands roughly grabbing them. Nothing gentle for me today. I wanted hot and steamy fucking, in the privacy of my mind and you played the starring role.

I poured on the oil until my skin glistened. I could imagine how our bodies would slide together from the slickness. I started to massage it into my pussy. I didn't need any help in the wetness department. Thinking of you and I together was enough to make my pussy creamy and ready.

The oil dripped down my lips while my four fingers rubbed it over my soft skin. I shaved last night so against bare skin, my oily fingers were like skating on a fresh sheet of ice. With two fingers spread into a V, I opened up my lips to expose my clit. It felt so wicked that I wanted you to see it like that. I let my middle finger roll around my clit in circles while it grew. I felt the heat running through my body, beginning at the soles of my feet and traveling throughout my limbs. I feel again it even now.

Moaning and twisting my body, I tried to hold off on the pleasure of it all. I spanked my clit several times and then rubbed it to soothe it again, all while keeping myself right on the edge. Fuck baby, it felt so hot! I couldn't take it. My fingers furiously attacked my clit, rubbing, pinching and squeezing it until I came with a loud groan. It wasn't enough to sate me.

I planted my feet firmly on the bed, spread my legs wide and jammed two fingers into my sopping cunt. I pumped in and out wildly, rubbing my clit with my thumb. My other hand roughly attacked my tits. I bucked and lurched as if you were standing or lying there beside me, fingering me like that and I came all over my fingers. I wasn't even close to being done yet.

My nightstand is where I keep some of my toys and I leaned over and took a couple out of the drawer. I slipped the loops of my nipple chain around my nipples and pulled it tight enough that it slowed down the blood flow and made them throb with a continuous dull ache.

Knowing you enjoy doggie style, I got up onto my hands and knees with my legs parted wide and my ass high in the air. My pussy lips were puffy and wet. I could see them exposed when I looked into the mirror on the headboard. I imagined you walking in on that, taking hold of my hips and driving your tongue into my cunt. With two fingers crammed inside me, it was easy to imagine.

I spoke to you, out loud, voicing my fantasy thoughts to the stillness of my bedroom. I was whimpering and begging you to keep tonguing my pussy and make me cum in your mouth. I worked my hot little twat with my fingers, occasionally letting my middle finger slide back to my asshole as I imagined you licking it before burying your face again in my muff. I screamed your name when I came again, wishing you really were there and I could feed you the cream you crave so much.

I grabbed my dildo; the pink jelly filled one. It's long and thick, just like you. I buried my face in the pillow as I spread my cunt open with one hand and rubbed that cock up and down my slit to cover it with my juice. I thought of you rubbing your cock against me like that, just to tease me, and imagined you hotly whispering nasty things into my ear. You know how much I like that and how wild it makes me. I begged out loud for you to fuck me.

When the dildo was lubed enough, I positioned the thick head at my hole and pushed it in. I pumped it slowly in and out at first, inching it into my pussy, until I had the whole, thick eight inches crammed into my cunt. I wanted to feel your hands on my hips at that moment, grabbing my flesh and pulling me back onto you. I started to bang myself with vengeance, pounding in and out of me the way I know you want to do.

I started to think about you toying with my asshole. In my mind's eye, I saw you lick your thumb and rim that puckered little rosebud until it was pulsating, opening up wider and aching to be filled. I used my finger to tease my tight hole, then pushed it deep inside, but it wasn't enough. I wanted more than that. I used my anal vibe instead, clenching my ass muscles to hold it as it buzzed rapidly in my ass. I felt the shocks of the humming vibration throughout my body. I went back to slamming that cock into my pussy with long, deep, forceful strokes. Just the way you'd do it.

I wanted you there to spank my ass while both my holes were filled. I slapped my ass, hard, repeatedly, until my cheeks turned flaming red. It felt so fucking hot. I was a nymph bitch out of control. Nothing you didn't already know about me.

With my face buried in the pillow, I could use both hands to pump each hole at the same time. You should've seen the way my ass was bouncing up and down, trying to get more. Aching for it. I was gasping and sweaty from keeping myself just on the edge of cumming again when I couldn't help it and let loose a violently powerful orgasm and scream to go right along with it.

I collapsed onto the bed and lay there, groaning softly and letting myself come back down to earth. It was incredible. I twitched as the last orgasms ran through my body. I drifted back into a well-pleasured sleep.

I thought about you today.