Alone with Stephanie McMahon

Story Info
One on one with the Billion Dollar Princess.
1.7k words
4.25
108.3k
37
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart was pounding in my chest as I raced down the hallway of GM Place, site of that night’s Smackdown taping. The taping was scheduled to begin in less than an hour, but the writers had yet to present the script to the head writer herself- Stephanie Mcmahon.

I had the script in my hand as I raced to her office to get her approval before it went to air.

As I reached her door, I paused, composing myself. I had only begun working for the WWE a week before, and had not yet met Stephanie, a girl who I fantasized over, and who just the mere thought of made my cock rock hard.

I had heard through the grapevine that she had just broken up with her boyfriend, wrestler Triple H, and I wasn’t sure what mood she’d be in, what with the break-up and the late script. I took a breath and knocked.

“Yes?”

The voice sent shivers up my spine. I fought to find my voice.

“Miss McMahon, I have tonight’s script.” “About time,” came the reply from the honey-voiced heiress, “come on in.”

I entered the room and was rewarded with one of the finest sights I had ever seen, and which made my yearning stir - Stephanie was bent over her desk, rummaging through papers, her beautiful ass and long, muscular legs presented right before my eyes.

I drank in the sight of her, from her slender ankles and muscular calves and the smooth, tanned skin of her luscious legs, to the exquisite cheeks of her ass that were calling to me through her tight, short skirt. My heart pounded, and my cock stirred.

I thought I would never see anything that incredible, until she turned around, and I saw what she was wearing - a low-cut black sleeveless shirt, that displayed her magnificent tits in all their glory.

It took every ounce of will in my body not to throw myself at her, and take her huge tits in my mouth. She wasn’t wearing a bra, and my lust for her arose immediately.

She smiled sweetly, and I could’ve sworn she checked me out, as she settled against her desk.

“I don’t believe we’ve met. I’m Stephanie.” She sat up on the edge of her desk, and crossed her legs, giving me a brief, but heavenly glimpse of her panties.

“I’m Ryan.” I could only stand there, completely lost in the sight of her. She met my gaze and smiled, and I went weak in the knees, and stiff in the cock. Not now! As my erection grew, I frantically thought of a way to hide my predicament. She motioned at my waist, and my heart stopped.

“I believe you have something for me there.” My mouth was dry, and I stammered. She motioned again. “The script.” I held up the papers, uncovering my now painful erection. I handed them to her, and I saw her eyes glance at my crotch, and she licked her lips.

She leafed through the pages, and tossed her hair back. I edged my way to her desk to someway hide my throbbing erection, and she stopped me.

“You don’t have to be embarrassed. I think it’s flattering.” She once again brought her eyes to my crotch, and left them there. Was the Billion Dollar Princess admiring my erection?

I had to say something. “ It’s just that… I’ve never seen anyone as beautiful as you… and to be honest I fantasize about you… a lot.” She edged closer.

“ Is that right?” she whispered. “ that turns me on. YOU turn me on.” She dropped the script onto her desk, and leaned towards me, her mouth at my ear. Her breath was hot as fire and every inch of my body ached for her as she whispered three words into my ear:

“ I want you.”

She flickered her tongue inside my ear, and pulled me closer. My held in my arms, and we kissed, our tongues intertwining. My hands roamed over her body, as I cupped her sweet ass, I heard her moan against my lips.

I quickly removed her shirt, and stared at the nicest pair of tits on the planet. They were so full and the nipples so perfect and hard. I took one nipple between my lips and sucked it, my mind racing. This was happening so fast? Was it really happening?


She unbuttoned my pants as I kissed the underside of her supple tits, and I felt like I was going to explode with passion. I licked her nipples and gently blew on them, and she sucked in her breath at the contrast of heat and cold.

I cupped both her mammoth tits in my hands and went wild, licking, kissing, sucking them both, as she pulled down my boxers, and my cock sprang free.

She gasped at the sight of it, 8 inches of throbbing, rock- hard lust. She grasped it with both hands, running down the length of the shaft. As she slid one hand over my length, her fingers lightly tracing it, her other hand cupped my balls.

She fondled them, as her other hand found my head, and she rubbed circles over the delicate corona and the tip.

She rubbed my precum over the head and caressed it, as her hand on my balls reached under even more and teased my asshole. I rubbed her tits as the feeling of her hands on me made me feel weak. I started to slide my hands along the length of her silky smooth thighs, and up her skirt.

Both her hands were on my shaft now, and she was stroking me, getting more excited, and more aggressive with each stroke. I pulled her panties down and she kicked them off her feet as I pushed her back farther on her desk.

She spread her legs apart as far as the skirt would let her and she moaned “ God, you feel SO good. I love your cock. It makes me so wet.”

I couldn’t take it any longer, I needed to feel her. My hand travelled up the inside of her thigh, and I felt the warmth of her core. As I teased her outer lips, I noticed she was completely shaved. I probed her lips, and once, let my finger graze her clit. She gasped, and her stroke on my cock increased in speed and ferocity.

I slid my fingers inside of her wet, hot, pussy, and as she moaned in passion, she stroked me with one hand and circled and caressed the wet head with the other.

I was swept away by the satiny warmth of her core, and the sweet scent of her juices. I fingered her and began to rub her clit, and her feet began to bang against the desk. She soon lost control, her hand a blur on my cock, and her words running together.

“ohgodohgodohyeahfuckfuckyesyesohgod.”

I felt her muscles tense and I worked on her pussy as hard and as fast as I could, and she came hard, screaming and kicking, and I felt the nails of one of her hands run harshly over my back, almost drawing blood.

She was panting as I knelt down in front of her, and placed the back of her knees on my shoulders. Her pussy smelled wonderful, and as I darted my tongue inside of her, she tasted even better.

Her pussy juices were intoxicating, and as I licked the full length of her pussy, she shuddered and moaned, her legs squeezing around my neck. I probed her wet, hot hole with my tongue, going as deeply as I could. After awhile of this, I started to tease my way up to her swollen clit. I felt her tense in anticipation.

“Oh god, yes. Lick my clit baby.” I obliged the wishes of the Boss’ daughter, and licked her clit, slowly at first, then harder and faster. I licked circles, and licked the alphabet several times over her sweet pussy, until her whole body tensed, and exploded, her screams echoing off the walls.

I rose to watch her in ecstasy, and she moaned and looked at me through lust filled eyes. Her pussy juices were all over my face, and she smiled at me as I said “ You taste so good.” She gave me a mischievous look and got up close to me, and slowly licked her juices off her face.

“I do taste good don’t I? But you know what would taste even better? Your cock.” She slowly lowered herself to her knees in front of me, and her hot breath on my hard dick made me feel like exploding.

She looked up at me as she slowly and lightly licked the tip. I just about jumped out of my skin. She gently caressed my balls as her tongue danced over and around my head. She took each ball in her mouth delicately, and sucked and licked with abandon. She licked from my balls all the way up my shaft to the head, tasting my precum which was leaking out the tip.

She did this several times, and on the fourth time, without warning, she swallowed me whole. The feeling of my cock in my dream girl’s mouth was too much for me to handle. I moaned as she bobbed her head up and down, the sounds of her lips and tongue caressing me, bringing me near the edge.

She pulled my cock out of her mouth, and admired it, licking the head. “God I love your cock. It’s beautiful.” Once again, she deep throated me, moaning her enjoyment. As she expertly sucked me, slurping and bobbing wildly, I felt the cum begin to boil inside me. I told her I was close to coming and she just went harder and faster.

I couldn’t take anymore, and erupted in Stephanie’s hot, inviting mouth. I must have shot 5 loads in her, and she swallowed it all down. She looked up at me and smiled. “ Mmmm….delicious.”

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. I whipped my pants up as Stephanie quickly adjusted herself. “come in,” she said, straightening her top. A Production Assistant poked her head in the door.

“Fifteen minutes Miss McMahon.”

“Thank you Julie.”

Julie nodded and turned to leave, casting a confused look at Stephanie’s desk. There, right smack dab in the middle of the desk, were Stephanie’s panties. Stephanie blushed.

“Oops.” She walked to the door, and turned to me. “I’ll see you tomorrow. We have a lot of work to do.”