Alone with the Wrestler

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timmywells
timmywells
1,746 Followers

I was in heaven, fully enjoying Kevin's utter domination of me as we stood before the mirror. Kevin milked my dick with an iron grip while I felt his hard cock against my spine. He was going to have me, but was savoring the moments beforehand as much as he could.

How hard I tried to keep from cumming as Kevin pulled on my dick, desperately straining in an effort to make this moment last as long as possible. Kevin's hand was squeezing my dick so hard that there was a mix of pleasure and pain involved, yanking on me with short brisk strokes, but the pleasure part was winning and I finally could hold back no longer.

My eyes burned from the sweat that poured down my face, but I was still able to see the jets of cum that spurted out of my dick as I came, my entire body tingling from the force of the most intense orgasm I could remember having.

Kevin's arm around my neck was the only thing holding me up as I stood there like a rag doll, cumming and cumming until I was completely drained. Only when my dick had gone completely limp did Kevin let go of it, and then he helped me go down to the mat gently.

I was on my stomach, my body still quivering from the mind-boggling experience, facing the mirror. During the orgasm, my cum had somehow flown several feet and had landed on the bottom of the glass, and the milky ropes of my seed drooled down the mirror as Kevin joined me on the mat.

***

Chapter Five: Taking the prize.

I loved watching us like this. Kevin's had a fist-full of my scalp, holding my face up so I could see better, but that was more a symbol of his domination than anything else, because I could see fine where I was.

His cock knew the way, and I had raised my butt and spread my ass cheeks to make it easier for Kevin to bring the tip of his weapon to my greased orifice. I let out a gasp when Kevin pushed forward and the head of his cock popped inside of me, and then I simply groaned as he slowly impaled me with his massive organ until he was in me to the balls.

Kevin let go of my hair then, and holding my hips in his powerful hands, began to slowly slide his cock in and out of my ass. The initial wave of pain was followed by the welcoming feel of Kevin filling my rectum with his manhood, his balls slapping me with each down-stroke as the tempo increased.

As Kevin began pistoning himself inside of me, the sweat flew off his hirsute torso and splattered all over me. I reveled in the warmth of his perspiration, which had such a manly aroma that I would have gladly licked it off of him. I had done that in the past, sucking on his armpit while being in a headlock or licking the crack of his ass as he sat on me, and the sight of my conqueror above me only made it sweeter.

Kevin was going to cum soon. I could tell by the way his face contorted as he thrust harder and faster into me. He usually lasted longer than this, sometimes so much so that I had to beg for mercy, but I sensed that he had been aroused by what had gone on before as well.

Kevin looked like an animal when he had initially mounted me, and now he was sounding feral as well, punctuating every thrust with a grunt that made me shiver. Then the grunts stopped as I felt Kevin's body tense up, and then he let out what sounded like a roar to me just before he came.

I sighed as I felt Kevin erupting inside of me, his cock spurting cum deep into my cavity, filling my bowels with his warm seed. Kevin eased down onto me after he came, his warm wet body like a comforting blanket as I felt his cock go soft in me.

"You okay, Jimmy?" Kevin asked, his voice no longer gruff and aggressive but kind and caring.

"Yes."

"Did I hurt you?" he asked, concerned that my silence and lack of movement indicated distress instead of complete exhaustion and utter satisfaction.

"No," I assured him. "It was good for me. Really good."

"Same here. Want to spend the night, man?" Kevin asked, and when I eagerly said yes, he kissed the back of my head before helping me to my feet.

I had a bit of difficulty standing up, and when I had trouble getting my knees to keep me upright, Kevin came to my rescue, helping me over to the wall, where I leaned while Kevin wiped the semen off of the mirror and the mat before gathering me up in his arms.

"We can take a shower and then go to bed," Kevin said as he carried me up the stairs, much like I was his child, which in a way I was.

The water was soothing and our shower lasted as long as the hot water did. We lathered each other up and cleaned with tenderness and care, and dried each other thoroughly before retiring to Kevin's bedroom.

Kevin clicked the lock on the door, just in case his mother decided to duck in later when they returned from their night out, and as he brought me over to the bed he pulled the covers down.

Kevin was on top of me in the bed, like always, but now he was sucking my cock, gently rolling my balls in his palm while he hovered over me, his own cock dangling down in my face while he playfully tea-bagged me. I nipped at his left nut just before I let him drop his flaccid manhood into my mouth and down my throat.

Kevin is always amazed at how I manage to do this, not choking as he fills my windpipe with his cock. He says that nobody gives head like I do, and claims that no girl comes anywhere near taking all of his cock into their mouth like me. I can't either - not quite anyway - falling an inch or so short, but I come real close.

It's after we roll over that I'm really able to go down on him. My mouth slides up and down the top half of his now-erect cock while my hand spins around the rest of it, and then I take my hand away from time to time to let my mouth slide down as far as I can.

Kevin likes the way I shake my head back and forth in an effort to get all of him down my throat before I pull back up and try again. I had already cum barely a minute after we hit the sheets, but believe it or not I enjoy giving Kevin head more than receiving it from him.

His cock is so beautiful, rising like a monolith out of the jet black bush that surrounds it. The bronze hue of his enormous member shimmers with the coating of my saliva as I stroke it for a moment before sucking on his balls.

I let the furry orbs roll in my mouth for a moment before going back to his cock. It's got a little pearl of pre-cum in the tip by now, but I siphon that off and go for more as I kneel beside him.

My head bobs up and down as fast as I can move it, and my lips and tongue caress his throbbing tool while my hand churns his nuts around. I feel them contract suddenly, warning me that my throat is about to get coated with his cream any second.

It's sweet - so sweet that I don't swallow it all, but instead let some of his seed linger in my mouth so I can savor the delicious nectar while I cuddle up next to him. We drop off to sleep in each other's arms, but not for long.

We both have our mouths full of cock when his parents come home, going quietly past Kevin's room on their way to bed. I don't skip a beat, and neither does Kevin, even as I cum while his mother whispers something to his father before their bedroom door clicks shut.

We get quieter after they get home, and soon we drift off to sleep for good. I wake up as the sun rises, dressing silently while enjoying the sight of Kevin at rest, still looking like a statue only now in repose.

I get hard just staring at him, and even though I had come five times during the course of the night, it wouldn't take much for me to get myself off just looking at him sleep. I want to make him cum again too, and it's all I can do to resist doing more than just kiss the head of his magnificent cock before leaving.

It's a long walk home, and every bone is my body protests as I make my way back home from Merritt Road. My ass is throbbing, even though it had only been violated that one time, and from experience I knew that it would ache for at least the rest of the day.

It was sweet discomfort, and not only did I not mind it, I relished it and could only think about when I would get to be with Kevin again. All of it was so special, but for all of the sweetness and tenderness that we shared in the shower, and later in bed, the most amazing moments had taken place earlier that night.

It was while the two of us were grappling on the mat as if our lives depended on it. Victory had been so close for me at that one point, and I could still feel the sensation of having my dick between Kevin's ass cheeks for that brief moment. How great would that have been!

Or would it have? For all of the effort and pain I had invested, I wondered if it would have been as satisfying as I imagined if I had won. Was it better that it ended as it always did, with me face down on the mat while Kevin mounted me and took what he had earned?

I know that was the way Kevin wanted it. Maybe subliminally, that was also the way that I wanted it to be as well.

***

thanks for reading

timmywells
timmywells
1,746 Followers
12