Along for the Ride

Story Info
Finally, a chance to meet and play.
2.7k words
4.32
13.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HConway
HConway
195 Followers

I heard the air brakes squeal out front before my phone dinged with a text message.

"I'm here."

As I grabbed my small overnight bag and opened the door, my heart began to race. It was finally happening, after all this time.

Chuck and I met online (doesn't everyone these days?) and we hit it off immediately. Probably because he liked to see me in my panties and I liked to show them off. It became clear to both of early on that we had a connection that needed to be explored. Intimately.

But he lived 700 miles away and making a trip to explore our mansex desires didn't seem like a possibility. So we made do, sending photos and fantasies back and forth across the Internet.

Until one fall afternoon when i opened my phone to find an email from Chuck.

"I took a run that will bring my right past you. Normally, I would just catch a few hours in my truck and head home. But if you can get away, I'll make other arrangements."

I jumped at the chance. I needed to give myself to him. Needed his touch. And his schooling in the art of pleasuring a man.

What should I bring, I inquired.

Nothing, came the reply. Wear something comfortable for the ride, which would take us a few hours north of my little hometown.

But I want to wear something that will please you, I shot back. My prettiest panties, perhaps?

I've taken care of everything, Chuck sent back, along with the date and time for me to be ready. Don't worry about anything.

So I complied, packing only my essentials and a spare change of outwear for the trip.

On the day he was set to arrive, I got up early and after a hot shower, I had a dilemma: What panties to wear that day. I had lacy pairs, sexy pairs and some that I just felt good in wearing.

In the end, I chose one of my favorites to wear under my clothes: a pink thong made of the softest cotton. They didn't scream sex like some of my others, but I loved the way they felt and I hoped that the casualness in which Chuck had approached my packing would make them fit in.

I pulled on a pair of jeans and a shirt over my panty selection and wandered around my house, waiting on him to arrive.

* * *

Under a slate gray winter sky, I dashed across my lawn and climbed up into the cab of Chuck's rig.

He was a few years older than me, and pleasant to look at. After a quick handshake, I settled into the passenger seat and we began talking like old friends as he navigated us back out to the Interstate.

It didn't take long for our conversation to turn to sex. I told Chuck that I had obeyed his request and left most of my panties at home.

"Most?" he said.

"Everything but the ones I have on," I said.

"Let me see them. Take off your clothes."

Normally I would have hesitated. Even in the cab of his truck, we were still out in public. My panty preference, like my desire for mansex, was something to be brought out behind closed doors.

But I did as he commanded, pulling off my shirt and slipping out of my jeans.

When it was safe to do so, Chuck took a quick peek in my direction.

"I figured you would be in something ... lacy," he said. "But these are cute. Sporty, even."

"I like them because they are so soft," I said, hoping that I hadn't disappointed him with my choice. "They feel so nice against my skin."

Chuck reached his hand out toward me, never taking his eyes off the road. But he was a bit short of being able to reach me inside the large cab. I flipped the armrest up swung my leg over the side of the seat, moving toward his outstretched arm.

When I was close enough, I guided his hand to my knee. Chuck let his fingers slide along my thigh, until he reached my panty-covered crotch and burgeoning erection.

He wrapped his hand around my tented panties.

"They are soft," he said, rubbing gently. "Soft on the outside and hard underneath."

Precum was already starting to flow from my dick, leaving a dark spot on the panties as he touched me.

But just as soon as he started touching me, he stopped. But not before slipping his fingers inside my panties to scoop up a bit of my cream, which he took to his lips.

"Mmmmm. You taste as good as I had hoped," he said.

For the rest of the ride, I sat facing him, nearly naked, as we talked about our sexual desires and Chuck encouraged me to touch myself just enough to keep my cock hard and my precum flowing.

Soon enough, we were on the outskirts of the city where Chuck had to make his delivery. He stopped in front of a non-descript chain hotel as I hurried to pull my clothes back on.

"The room is in your name," he said. "Get the key from the clerk and I'll drop this off and be right back. It shouldn't take 15 minutes."

The lobby was empty on this weekday afternoon, so I stood waiting for the desk clerk for what seemed an eternity. I got the key and found my way to the room, all the way at the end of building.

I had no more than sat my bag down, when there was a soft knock at the door. I let Chuck into the room.

He dropped his bag onto the dresser and turned to me, taking me into his arms.

"I've been wanting this for a long time," he said, pulling me into a tight embrace.

His lips found my neck, and I shivered as his lips made contact. I reached to grab his ass and pull him closer, but Chuck had other ideas.

"Let's take a shower and wash the road off of us," he whispered in my ear.

He began shedding his clothes, but pushed my hands away as I started to take off mine.

"Let me," he said.

Once he was down to just his underwear, he reached and pulled my shirt over my head and unbuttoned my pants, letting them fall to the floor. He reached for my panties, letting his hands brush past my cock as he hooked his fingers in the waistband and pushed them off.

After I had stepped clear of my clothes, he reached and pushed his underwear down past his stiffening cock.

Truth be told, I would have been happy to skip the shower. Seeing him naked, his dick just standing there at attention waiting for my mouth, I wanted to suck him.

Instead he took my hand and led me to the bathroom. After starting and adjusting the water, he pulled back the curtain and got in under the spray. I followed him into the shower and picked up the soap as he stood under the water.

I worked up a lather and began washing him, starting at his shoulders, across his broad chest and down across his legs. I avoided his cock as I worked to make the rest of him clean.

When I'd soaped the rest of his body, I finally reached for his manhood, stroking it with one hand as my other washed his balls.

Chuck let out a sigh, enjoying my ministrations. But he turned away and rinsed, breaking my hold on his cock.

He turned his attention to me, soaping my body with the clear intent that he planned to use it for his pleasure later. When his fingers brushed past my nipples, I couldn't contain the moan that escaped my lips. My cock, hard between us, jumped. He reached for it with one hand, soaping my shaft, while his other fingers pulled at my nipple. I closed my eyes and let the sensations take over my consciousness.

I felt his step closer and his dick pushed against my leg.

Chuck grabbed his cock and lined it up with mine, gripping them together. He leaned in and kissed me as he stroked our dicks as one.

Between the play in the truck and his touch in the shower, I was on the edge. I could feel my orgasm building.

Chuck could feel it, too. He let me go and stepped back.

"We've got all night," he said, stepping from the shower. "Go ahead a rinse off."

I took a minute or two longer than I needed to emerge from the shower, taking time to let my raging hard-on subside and my heart to stop racing.

When I turned off the water and got out, Chuck was standing there in a towel, holding a box with a pretty pink bow.

"Go ahead, open it."

I sat the box on the counter and untied the bow. Inside I found a pair of lace g-string panties, a satin camisole and a pair of lace top thigh high stockings. All in white.

"They are beautiful," I said, noting they label wasn't one you'd find at the local mall.

"And you'll look beautiful in them," Chuck said. "Why don't you get dressed and join me in the bedroom."

After he left, I slowly pulled the stockings on before slipping the panties over my half-hard dick. After putting on the cami, I turned off the bathroom light and padded into the bedroom.

I'd never worn stockings before. I loved the way they clung to my legs.

Chuck was laying on the bed, his erection laying between his legs as his eyes followed me across the room. He motioned me to his side of the bed, and indicated I should spin so he could get a better look at me.

"Lovely, just lovely," he said as his hand slid up the back of my thigh and under my camisole. He caressed my ass, letting his fingers slide under the tiny band of lace that disappeared between my cheeks.

I reached down and let my fingers trail across his nipple. Chuck drew in a sharp breath and his dick twitched. As I continued to play with his nipple, I let my other hand lightly glide along his belly and thighs, but I didn't touch his cock.

Chuck was more direct. He reached for the front of my panties and murmured approvingly when he found the gusset wet with my precum.

"Tell me what you want," he said.

"I want to please you."

"Do you want to suck my cock?"

"More than anything."

"Go ahead."

I crawled between his legs. Coming face-to-cock with his sex, I planted a series of kisses on his balls, shaft and cockhead before sticking out my tongue and running it along his shaft.

A stream of precum bubbled from his cock and I sucked it into my mouth, letting the taste of his essence coat my tongue. The sensation sparked something deep inside me. I wanted - no, I needed - as much of his cum as I could get in my belly.

I lifted his shaft to a more accessible angle and slipped him into my mouth. As his dick disappeared between my lips, I moaned with joy, nearly drowning out the noises of pleasure coming from Chuck.

I worked his shaft in and out of my warm, wet mouth slowly, enjoying the feel of his hard cock pushing against the roof of my mouth as my tongue danced along the underside. The taste of dick filled my mouth and I swallowed it, coating my throat in the juices of my cocksucking.

Chuck's hand found my head and guided me deeper onto his dick, until my lips were near the base, all the while giving me little bits of oral encouragement.

"Yes." "That's it." "Oooh. Good."

I lost myself in the pleasure of having this man fill my mouth with his cock. So much so that I didn't notice his hand slip from my head. Until I heard the click of a camera above me.

I froze for just a second the first time I heard it, but quickly got back to work on his cock. We had discussed prior my wish to have photographic evidence of my cocksucking desires, and Chuck was making that happen.

As I once again got nearly all of him in my mouth, he spoke.

"Look up at me."

I complied. Click.

"Let all but the head out."

Click.

"Grab it by the base. Kiss me just under my head."

Click.

"Smile. Show me how much you love my cock."

Click.

I went back to work sucking him, feeling his shaft swell in my mouth and his ball tighten to his body. I didn't here any more clicking from the camera, but he was still holding it. I assumed I was now becoming a movie star.

"Stop," he said.

Chuck pushed me away from his cock, causing an audible "pop" when it came loose.

"Sit up."

I did as he asked. Chuck sat up in front of me, his erection pointed toward my crotch.

He pulled me in for a kiss, pushing his tongue into my mouth. His fingers found my nipples through the satin of my camisole and I moaned as a lightning bolt of sexual desire pulsed through my body to my cock.

He lifted the cami to expose my chest, his lips finding my nipple as his hand caressed my cock through my panties. I was as hard as I've ever been in my life.

Chuck grabbed the top of my underwear, pulling them free from my erection and hooking them under my balls. His hand gripped my dick and with just a few strokes I was on the edge of the most powerful orgasm I'd ever experienced.

My moans must have given it away, because he stopped stroking me, concentrating on my left nipple with his lips and teeth while he pulled on the right with his precum covered fingers.

The nipple play wasn't quite enough to push me over the edge, but it was damn close. I hung on the precipice of an orgasm, even the slightest touch to my cock would have sent me into blast-off.

Chuck let me go, and dropped back on the pillow as I sat on my knees between his.

"Do you want to cum?"

"Please."

He took my hand and pulled me on top of him, setting my wrists beside his shoulders to keep our torsos apart. We lined our cocks up and he moved my hand to wrap around them.

When his fingers found my nipples, I began to rub myself against his manhood, squeezing our shafts together tightly.

"I can't hold out," I moaned. "I'm going to cum."

My orgasm ripped through my body, as my seed flooded onto his groin and belly.

"Oh, shit. Oh, Chuuuuuck," I screamed. "Ohhhhhhhhhhh."

Finally the intensity was too much for me and I let go of our dicks. Chuck hadn't cum.

"Clean me up and finish me with your mouth," he said.

I dropped between his thighs, licking and sucking the cum I'd just shot from his skin. When I'd gotten as much as I could, I took his erection into my mouth.

I didn't waste any time, I wanted to make him feel as good as he had me.

I bobbed up and down on his shaft, sucking, licking, moaning like a porno star. Chuck reached for my arms and pulled my hands to his nipples. I grabbed them and pulled, maybe just a tad harder than I should have.

He didn't care. My mouth was making him cum.

"Oh, yes. Take it. Take it. Eat my cum," he moaned. "Oh, baby. Oh, yeaaaaah."

His cock pulsed in my mouth and I felt it fill with is warm seed. I swallowed, as much an act of self-preservation as anything. I continued to suck as his load spurt into my throat, but I let my finger slip from his nipples.

As his hips stopped bucking, I slowed my movements, too, until I was just laying there, holding his dick in my mouth.

He pulled me up to lay beside him and wiped some of the cum (His? Mine? Our?) from my lip, taking it into his mouth.

"That was fantastic," he said. "Let's lay here a minute and go again."

HConway
HConway
195 Followers