Alpha

Story Info
A chemistry accident creates a new set of cliques in school.
9.9k words
4.29
78.6k
70
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,356 Followers

IMPRINTING

This one is a take on the old high school nerd taking over the school with a twist. There is a nerd, the school is taken over, but not exactly like you would expect. I hope you enjoy. ALL people in this story are 18 years or older, I swear on a stack of bibles.

*****

5th PERIOD, INDEPENDENT STUDY, SCIENCE LAB

George sighed yet again as Michelle stared blankly at the wall of tubes and bottles. "Third shelf up, four over from the left, the green one." He said with some effort not to lose it and toss a beaker at her.

The blonde girl stared with her finger at her lips and an expression that could only be described as dull and vapid. She moved her lips and George nearly cried as he realized she was counting out loud to figure out what shelf it was. After another minute she pointed at a purple beaker with a hopeful expression and George shook his head and pointed down. She pointed at the one below and left of it; George pointed right and then nodded as she got the right one. With a smile of triumph she took it down and flounced over to George and handed it to him.

George thanked her and said "After that why don't you take a break. Go over there and sit down and check your cell phone. I'll call you when I need you."

"Which will be never if I can help it." He thought to himself in a nasty voice.

He would have never picked Michelle Dean, even if they had put a gun to his head. He would bet he was a minority of one though given that she was THE most popular girl in the senior class and the entire school. Captain of the cheerleading squad, captain of the gymnastics team, rich, spoiled, drove a brand new corvette (cherry red of course), and dated only the hottest guys, she was THE girl in the school.

But she was also dumb as a fucking rock. And in George's opinion that was being mean to some rocks he had seen. Her step-dad and mom (a gold digging trophy wife of course who was about 20 years younger than her dad) had hired a long string of tutors to get her through every grade she had even been in. George had heard rumors that they had even paid off the school several times to pass her and he believed it. She had gotten into Arizona State college, THE party school, and he had no doubt some money had changed hands on that one given she had actually used the answer sheet from the SAT to write her initials.

No lie; he had seen it when she had turned it in.

George though was the school nerd. Smartest by far, he had a full ride to MIT already and in theory was already done. He had actually completed early by doing a bunch of summer school so he could do some college courses at the local college prior to his fall start so he could focus on his passion of genetics.

However, money did talk, along with some other benefits. Even with a full ride, he would need additional money. He had been surprised when Michelle's dad had shown up at one of his college classes and took him aside.

"My step-daughter needs a lab partner. And by that I mean someone who can do it all for her. I'm sure you know how challenged she is in the brains department, but she has one semester left and no one wants to do this. I will pay you $1000 down, $500 a month for 5 months, and another $1000 at the end with a $5000 bonus if she gets an A."

George had been very tempted to say no, but Mr. Dean had something else for him.

"I've done some donating to the school here. I know about your genetics passion, and I know you know about the new lab here. How would you like to have access? You can name your project; you can use the lab here, just keep Michelle as your partner."

That had sealed the deal. And he had been mostly in heaven. The lab was top rate, and he had been able to get access to all sorts of stuff. Their project had been to try and isolate the gene from certain animals that sorted them into various cliques or classes: the famous Alpha, Beta, Omega you saw in wolf packs. While he hadn't been successful (it would take a lot more research before he would be successful), he had made a couple of very impressive discoveries and the admissions board at MIT had been very impressed. He was sure that with some more work and access to MIT's genetics lab his rough DNA mapping could be done fully.

It had even helped him socially at school. While he had had to deal with some bullying, mostly the school was large enough you could keep to yourself. But when the word spread who he was partnered with he actually had several popular kids talk to him and thank him for doing it.

"I have the major hots for her, but Christ almighty she is so shallow and stupid I would lose my mind helping her." The school star linebacker Todd had told him in January. He was one of her occasional dates as she kept stringing along several of the popular boys. All of them understood she was just being the popular girl and knew once she was gone to college they wouldn't matter one bit to her, but they were enjoying the ride so to speak.

"You are doing my BFF a solid, thank you." Jessica, the other major hot cheerleader had told him. She had even fixed him up on a couple of dates which had been fun. He had been careful not to try anything crazy and actually the girls she had fixed him up with had come back for a couple more for fun.

George wished he could have gotten a date with Michelle. In a social setting she was it and he couldn't argue that. Even the thought of holding her hand made him sweat. Aside from her natural golden blonde hair, her cheerleading figure was the proverbial hourglass shape, taunt and tone, and she even had a respectable pair of tits at 34BB which stood out very nicely with her figure. But of course she would never even think of dating him, helping her or not. She had made that clear, even though she did say hi to him in the hallway which was a major item by itself when he had to be in the high school.

But improvements to his social life, access to a cutting rate lab, and the bonus points for MIT, were nearly not enough once he had started dealing with her. George had found out that she was as dumb as the proverbial rock in anything worthwhile. But she had wicked smarts when it came to social stuff. She was the girl to talk to about fashions, clothes, makeup, dancing, flirting, and generally being the HOT girl. But even that only went so far when you simply couldn't even do simple math or read articles deeper than fashion tips in Covergirl.

She had nearly screwed up the study at least eight times by George's count, and that was just what he knew about. He suspected at least two other times when some of the stuff they were working on reacted bizarrely and George suspected she had dumped or dropped the original compounds and replaced it with something that looked the same. George finally had her just bringing him stuff while he watched to make sure she didn't grab the wrong one. He had to let her do something because even thought she was dumb she insisted that as his lab partner she had to help.

George actually appreciated that from her as it showed that stupid or not she wasn't a typical mean girl like some of the others. But still, he was ready for this to end.

He heated the compound and nodded. "Okay Michelle, I think we are almost done here. This has to sit at room temperature for 30 minutes. That means don't touch this until I get back. I need to make a phone call to my student advisor at MIT. Your job is to watch this and make sure no one messes with it."

Michelle grinned vapidly and nodded. "Got it George! I'm so glad I can help you with this. Nobody wanted to be my partner because they thought I'm too dumb, but we showed them didn't we?"

"Uh, yes we did. Now sit tight. I'll be back."

George left and Michelle went back to her phone. After texting a bit she got bored and went over to the large beaker that was sitting and slowly cooling. It bubbled occasionally and the bubbles got bigger and gooey-er as the compound cooled. She really had no idea what they were doing at all, she was just glad her partner did and that this would let her graduate. Then she could go to Arizona State and party with the big kids for four years before finding a rich man and becoming a trophy wife. She smiled at that thought, just being able to shop and party and look pretty for a nice hunk who would take care of her.

One of the large bubbles popped and she caught a slight whiff of some odd smell. She leaned over the beaker and sniffed. Just as she did a large bubble formed and popped. Some of the goo flew up and hit her in the mouth, nose, and eyes.

She leaped back sputtering and trying to wipe her face. She didn't notice where she was going and spun around into the large cabinet that held various other chemicals that she had been challenged with earlier. She bounced into it and several beakers and jars slopped more stuff onto her skin. Being the hottie she was she was wearing a very tight sweater vest with a sleeveless blouse and a knee length skirt. Her arms and legs got splattered with all kinds of stuff and she spun around some more away from the cabinet and into one of the tables in the center of the lab. There she was able to grab the edge and hold on while she caught her breath.

She felt very funny. Her skin was tingling and she got some blurry vision for a bit. She sat down and breathed in and out for a bit and her vision cleared. She looked at her arms and noticed that the chemicals had disappeared, and then saw the same on her legs. She thought for a moment, and then shrugged.

"It must have just run off. Oh well, I didn't break anything so everything is good." She said out loud.

George came back and noted with some visible relief that the beaker was intact. Michelle didn't tell him about what happened and they shut up shop after George sealed the beaker.

"Okay Michelle, here is how this will work. We are officially done with our work. For the next six weeks, you now have a free period back at school. I am shipping this to MIT tomorrow and I will write up the report. The only thing I need from you is for you to sign it once I'm done and we turn it in, which will be the last week of school. So thank you for being my lab partner and I'll see you then."

Michelle beamed. "Oh thank you so much George! You really helped me out, and I hope I was a good helper."

George had smiled painfully and headed to the shipping docks while Michelle headed to her car and zipped home. She bounced into the living room and told her mommy what she had done and she had smiled with some genuine happiness. Her step dad came in and he smiled as well. She then bounced up to her room and started her usual two hour preparation for the next school day with picking out clothes, and jewelry, and shoes, and makeup. She slept well and got up early for her workout and then got dressed.

As she was dressing, she started to think that her look was not what she wanted. She hemmed and hawed but finally couldn't get over a very strong urge that this was NOT what she needed to wear. "Hmmmmm, funny, I was so happy with what I picked last night, but it is NOT right. What to wear..."

She had dug through her closet and after some digging had found something that felt, not perfect, but much better than what she had been wearing. She pulled on tight sleeveless blouse and left out wearing a bra. She had actually outgrown it last year, but its skintight fit felt more right than anything. She then pulled on a short skirt that reached only halfway to her knees. She tried on some panties but they felt very constrictive. She would start to shift and itch after a few moments of sitting still. She pulled them off and after some thought tried a very skimpy thong. That was much better, but even then she had a bit of irritation. She let out a low growl after a bit and after thinking for a bit took that off as well. She looked at herself in the mirror and felt her exposed pussy catch a bit of the breeze and it felt very nice. After some more hesitation she simply shrugged and decided to go commando. She stepped into a pair of black 5 inch heels and then added some makeup. She put her hair into a long braid and looked in the mirror.

"Hmmmmm, well, it will have to do. Not quite right, but close." She said and headed out the door.

Her parents were long gone by the time she moved down stairs (Mommy to the spa and Daddy to work), so she didn't have to do any explanations. She drove to school a few minutes late and got waved through by a security guard who was used to her being a bit late. Being rich and being dumb had some advantages especially when it came to minor things.

She moved though the deserted hallways with a slow commanding stride. Michelle didn't realize her walk was changed from yesterday. She had always looked good and tried to move in a sexy fashion, this time she strutted like she was on the hunt for something. If anyone had seen her they might have said she looked like she was on the prowl or patrolling her turf.

She felt odd. She was sexually active of course, and she was on the pill, but it was for fun more than anything. While not being smart, she was cunning and had figured out that sex was a great manipulation tool when it came to men. She was known as a great fuck to the few who had actually slept with her and she had learned a lot from her mom who being a gold digger had used sex to manipulate the shit out of several men before landing her current step-dad. But this feeling was different. She felt like she had to display herself so she could land a good mate.

"What an odd thought. Mate? I don't need to get married. But I can't stop thinking about landing a man who can care for me and my offspring. Offspring? Huh, very weird." She thought to herself as she got into her first class.

English was a very dull class for her and the teacher, Mr. Jerome had simply put her in the back by the door and let her text away during class. He had kept her after school for the first several weeks and painfully worked through several books with her and helped her turn in the minimum passing papers and then let her sit for the rest of the year knowing she had passed with a C.

She sat down as the class was already into the day's lesson. Michelle began to play with her phone and lost herself in a stupid little game with colored balls. After about 15 minutes she got bored and looked around. She noticed that several students seemed to be sweating and even sniffing the air. One of the girls looked at her and they locked eyes. For a second Michelle felt a surge of rage at the effrontery of an obviously lower class female looking at her and the girl flushed and lowered her eyes and head and looked away.

"Huh. Now why did I do that? I'm not mean. But she's obviously not in my category, so why did she challenge me like that?" Michelle wondered. It was very odd, but as she looked around she couldn't help but feel superior to all the girls and the boys too. Several looked at her and as soon as they locked eyes they would pale or shudder and lower their eyes and look away. The two students sitting next to her actually scooted away from her more as the class went on. While she had thought it strange early in the class, but the time the bell rang she was taking it as normal.

Her posture had changed as well. Where she normally slouched in the back with her phone, she now sat straight up and looked around like she was on guard for a challenge. No one would meet her gaze and when she would stare at someone they would meekly bow their heads and shuffle back a bit. Even Mr. Jerome flinched when she locked eyes with him. He had actually opened his mouth and she glared at him. He had flushed and dropped his eyes and head quickly, almost a bow really, and backed up from her glare.

She was thinking that she needed to change seats because she didn't like her back being exposed like this when the bell rang. It startled her a bit and she blinked. "Wow, I'm really feeling strange today." She thought to herself. Michelle normally took her time leaving and she noticed that the others were waiting for her to leave first.

She looked about the room and everyone flinched away from her glaze. Part of her thought it very strange, but another part of her felt it proper that inferiors should wait for the pack leader to leave.

She stood and strode out with a sexy commanding strut. She had gone a few steps out the door when she blinked and twitched a bit. "Pack Leader? Now why did I think of THAT?" she thought to herself as she moved down the hall.

She was a bit weirded out by now. She was actually spooked enough to try and think about what was going on. Her next class, Math IV, was just down the hall so she didn't have far to go. She focused on herself and noted several strange things.

One, her walk was not her normal bouncy fluff with lots of giggles and "Hi's" and smiles. She was, well striding like she owned the place and was looking out for anyone who would challenge her right to be the owner. She was walking very sexy, but with an air of strength and command. Normally, if you were a cute guy she would gladly say hi, but now she stared at each male with a look that made most blanch away. She sneered at those ones as ones that were obviously too weak to handle her. The ones who did meet her glare got a nod and something seemed to spark. She got a feeling of "possibly strong enough to be in my group" and she would sniff the air deeply as they passed.

Which was the number two odd thing. Her sense of smell seemed very much enhanced. She normally couldn't smell much over her perfume, but this morning she had not worn any. It had seemed overpowering to her at home, and now she was noticing all kinds of odd smells. After she had sniffed the second male ("Male? When did I start thinking of boys as males" she wondered), she figured out she was taking note of their scent. Not their cologne or aftershave, but their male scent. She could smell their strength, or in most cases weakness. The strong males had a much different scent than the others and she found herself attracted to it.

She had actually let out a little growl when she passed the third and final male, Mr. Funston the Trig Teacher, on her way to math. Fortunately he had been the only one near her and his eyes widened a bit in surprise. She flushed and shook her head. He seemed about to say something, but then sniffed the air himself and they locked eyes.

Michelle felt a surge of heat course through her and breathed deeply. Mr. Funston flushed and he also took a deep breath and then sniffed the air again. They looked at each other for a few seconds and Michelle had a feeling of "This one is part of my group. He is strong like me." Mr. Funston stared at her and then nodded with a grim smile on his face. Not a meek bow like the other students and Mr. Jerome had given her. This one was a strong male acknowledging a strong female nod, recognition of equals.

Michelle returned the nod and turned and strode into math. She turned back and saw Mr. Funston move down the hallway, now striding like she had been. She smiled as she saw students blanch away from him and nodded.

"As it should be." Michelle said out loud and then started. She flushed as she realized what had just happened and quickly turned and moved to her seat. At least she tried to.

The third thing she now noticed was how she saw the seating arrangements. Michelle moved to her normal seat and suddenly felt this wouldn't do. She shook her head and tried to clear her mind, but thinking and focusing had never been her strong suits and now it was causing her some problems as she tried to figure out and fight these odd changes.

After a few moments, Michelle took a breath and said out loud "I can't sit here, it's too exposed. My back is unprotected and I have no mates or caste members to watch my back. I need to sit elsewhere."

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,356 Followers