Alpha Ch. 05

Story Info
The Change.
21.2k words
4.84
21.5k
38

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi guys! Thank you for all of your comments and support so far. I hope you enjoy this next chapter! This one does contain a short scene of nonconsensual sex.

Thank you so much to SharingFantasies for editing this chapter!

*****

Chapter 5

"She's a Fairbairn?" Anton asked in horror.

Drago nodded. He had taken Ealasaid to work that morning then called his council to meet with him. Anton slumped back in his chair and ran his hand over his face.

"Shit! You know what this means?"

"What?" Jaylon looked from Drago to Anton.

"Her ancestor was responsible for the death of her entire race." Anton looked back to Drago. "Does she know?"

Drago shook his head. He leant against the desk in his study and his council sat gathered in front of him.

"I don't think so. She knows basics about Pure legend, but I don't think she knows what happened to them." He sighed, "Her father worked for the Order."

Lucius tensed. His hands curling into fists hard enough that his knuckles cracked. "He was a Guard?"

"A Protector. Ran in the family."

"So she knew about all of us?"

"She knew; I just don't think she wanted to believe it. Our kind hasn't been friendly towards her." Drago quickly gave his council the story. When he was finished, Lucius stood.

"I'll fucking kill him."

"We all would," Drago had to calm the anger her felt, "but she beat us to it. That sick son of a bitch is long dead."

"She's a perfect fit for us." Jaylon sounded proud.

"She is, but she needs our protection. We can't let the Order get hold of her."

"But, if her father worked for them, surely they had plenty of chances to get to her." Rueben piped up. "Why wouldn't they take her when she was a kid?"

"Who knows why they do the things they do. All I know is we can't let them get hold of her. Rueben, Anton I want you to find someone, anyone, that can put stronger wards on her." They nodded and left. "Corban, Jaylon I want you to follow her. Your ward will shield her enough for now."

"What if she sees us?" Corban spoke up.

"Make something up. Take the kids, take Nix. Say they wanted to see her. Just stay with her."

Corban nodded and as he left the room he was already on the phone. "Hey Babe, how do you fancy going to lunch?"

Drago rubbed his hand over his face with a sigh. Lucius took a cigarette from his pocket and handed it to Drago.

"How you feeling?"

"Better." Drago lit the cigarette and took a deep drag. "I really thought she would leave when she found out about me, but I don't think it matters to her. Even after everything that happened to her."

"She obviously feels for you. You're lucky to have found that."

Lucius forced a smile, but it didn't reach his green eyes. Drago suddenly felt awful.

"Shit. I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking."

"It's OK, it was a long time ago."

"She wasn't meant for you. Your Mate is still out there."

"I know." Lucius sank back into the chair. "So what's next?"

"Anton is our best chance of finding someone to ward her. Maybe his contacts with the Fallen can help."

"What do we do?"

Drago crushed the butt of his cigarette into the ashtray. "We need to find where the Order is. If they do get hold of her, I want to know where they'll be taking her."

*

Ealasaid spun round as she heard her name being called. A wide smile spread across her face. Orion, Leif and Aviana ran across the diner to her and wrapped their arms around her legs.

"Hey guys." She looked up and smiled at Nix. "What are you doing here?"

"Corban brought me for lunch, he and Jaylon are just coming." Nix pulled her into a hug. "Drago says you do amazing chilli dogs here."

Ealasaid nodded. "We do." She hid behind an American accent once more. She didn't want to deal with the questions it would bring.

Corban and Jaylon came in. Corban hugged her tightly and Jaylon kissed her cheek. "Really love that uniform, Kid." Jaylon winked, and she rolled her eyes. She was wearing a pink skirt and white blouse. The skirt was short and she held it out as she curtseyed.

"We picked it with the express intent of pleasing you."

They sat down in her section and she handed out the menus. The diner was quiet and she sat with them a minute.

"Where's Drago?"

"He has some business to take care of." Nix looked over the menu as she spoke. "He'll be locked away in his office, playing gangster."

"Playing gangster?" Ealasaid smirked.

"Yeah, he likes to act like he's running a mafia." Corban was stroking Aviana's hair. "All he needs is a cat to stroke and he would look the part."

"I'll have to see that." Ealasaid laughed softly. She pulled her pad from her apron pocket and the pen from her hair. "So what can I get you guys?"

She took their orders and took them to Grif. Dylan was staring at the group with distrust on his face. Ealasaid frowned.

"You OK?" He nodded. "Well you might wanna tell your face. You look like someone wiped shit under your nose."

"Your new friends seem nice." She looked back over to the table. Jaylon was playing with Orion and Leif was sitting on his father's lap. Nix caught her eye and winked.

"They are nice." Ealasaid looked back. "What makes you think they aren't?"

"They just don't seem your type."

She came round the bar and began pouring her drinks. "I didn't know I had a type." She loaded the glasses onto a tray. "Maybe if you gave them a chance; came over and said hello? You might like them."

Dylan watched her leave. His chest tightened as she sat down with the Weres. She wasn't safe with that family. She needed help and he would make sure she got it. Quickly he ducked outside. Grif wasn't working that night so he didn't have to worry about being caught. Pulling out his phone he dialled quickly.

"It's me." He spoke the second it was answered. "I'll do it."

"Glad to hear you've come around." A female voice answered. "This is the right decision."

Dylan hung up. Guilt weighed on his chest, but he pushed it down. He was doing what was right for her.

Ealasaid continued with her shift. When she was done she re-joined the others and they walked her outside.

"Wanna go for a drink Kid?" Jaylon draped his arm around her shoulder.

She nodded. "I never say no to a drink."

"I have to take the kids home but Corban you go." Nix hugged Ealasaid. "If you ever need to talk about any of this I want you to know I'm here."

Ealasaid hugged the woman tighter. "Thank you."

Nix left and Ealasaid linked arms with Corban and Jaylon. They walked together down the street until they reached the bar and ducked inside. For the next couple of hours, they sat, drank beer and talked. They spoke about everything from childhood to when the two men had been turned.

"It was Nix." Corban drank from his bottle. "I met her at an opening of an art gallery. She was just stood staring at this painting and I couldn't look away."

"Really? That's so romantic." Ealasaid heard Jaylon retch and punched his arm.

"She was beautiful, obviously, but it was more than that. I felt this pull you know? I had to know her."

"Yeah, you're so lucky to have a Mate who's beautiful, sexy and funny." Jaylon rolled his eyes. "It all sounds like a load of bull to me."

"You don't believe there's someone out there like that for you?" Ealasaid asked.

"I don't know. I haven't met them yet."

"Maybe you have and your charming personality scared them off."

"Hey!" His eyes flashed in amusement. "I'm a delight."

Corban's phone sounded and he checked the screen. Looking back to Ealasaid he smirked.

"Someone is waiting outside for you."

She drained her beer and stood. She hugged the two men and went outside. Drago leant against the door of a black truck. He was wearing suit trousers, a waistcoat and pressed shirt. He had rolled the sleeves up to his elbows and his tie was loose around his neck. He smiled as she approached.

"Hey." She stared up at him. She had wondered if she would feel differently about him after what he had told her the night before, but she still only saw the man she loved.

"You look beautiful, Ma Petite." He trailed his fingers over her neck and to her cleavage. Her blouse pushed her breasts together and he stoked the soft skin.

"Thank you." She reached on tiptoes to kiss him. He rested his hand on the small of her back and pulled her close. He was instantly hard. Twisting them round he pressed her against the truck.

Ealasaid ran her hands up his arms, feeling the hard muscle under his skin. He pulled the band from her hair and deepened the kiss. His hands moved down to grab her ass and he pulled her higher up against him. Everything around them faded and he concentrated on nothing but the young girl in his arms. His fingers dug into her soft flesh and she moaned. Her lips parted beneath his and his tongue stroked against hers. He could hear her breath speeding up. Tiny moans fell from her and she struggled to get closer to him.

"Get a fucking room will you?" Jaylon's voice reached them and Ealasaid jumped backwards hitting against the car. "Or let me film it for later?"

Drago laughed. "Go home pervert."

Ealasaid heard Jaylon and Corban laugh as she buried her head into Drago's chest. She heard the sound of car doors closing then it driving away. Drago stroked her hair and leant down.

"Maybe we should go. I might get carried away here."

She shuddered. His voice was low and her stomach clenched. He reached around her and opened the car door. He lifted her into the seat. His hand rested on her thigh, slowly moving up and she bit her lip. She could feel herself getting wet. He kissed her again before closing the door. He came round to the other side and slid in beside her. Turning on the engine he pulled out of the parking lot and started down the road.

Ealasaid frowned as she noticed they were going the opposite way than normal. "Are we not going to yours?"

"I'm feeling selfish. I want you all to myself tonight." He looked over with a wink. They drove in a comfortable silence until he pulled up in front of a store. Inside he grabbed a cart and waved for her to go in front.

"Pick what you like Ma Petite."

She grinned. She walked through the aisles grabbing every available bit of junk food she could see. Throwing them into the cart she picked out wine and liquor before turning with a smile. Drago looked down at the piles of food in the cart.

"This is what you want to eat?" She nodded. He held her loosely around the back of the neck. "You're like a little kid."

"I know youth can seem scary when you get to your age, but it's OK." She winked. "You might have to watch your figure after this though."

He tapped her ass sending her back to the front of the store. A young man put their food through and looked up at Ealasaid.

"Hey, you work at that diner right?"

She nodded as she bagged their items. "Yeah, you know it?"

"Me and my friends go there a lot. There never seems to be space in your section though." He smiled nervously at Ealasaid. From behind her, she felt Drago move closer. He must have given the man a warning looking because his cheeks went red and he looked down.

"That's gonna be 48.90."

"I got it." Drago pulled his wallet out of his pocket and forked over the money. Ealasaid loaded the bags into the cart and smiled at the man.

"Make sure you come over and say hi next time your in. There's a couple secrets on the menu you should try."

"I will."

She and Drago left. They loaded the bags into the back of the car then Drago took hold of her arm.

"He was friendly."

Ealasaid glanced at the store. "Him? He was just making conversation. They make you do that in that kind of job."

"You really don't know what you do to men do you?" Drago smirked. "He was flirting with you."

"No he was just, wait. You're jealous!" Ealasaid stepped closer and gently ran a finger down his chest. "Aren't you?"

"I don't like other men looking at my girl like that."

"Jaylon flirts with me all the time, so does Lucius." She moved closer. "Remember that night at the ballet? Your driver saw me in a very compromising position. You don't seem all that bothered about that."

"That's different. They're my Unders, they won't touch you."

"And why is that?"

"Because I've claimed you." Drago tucked her hair behind her ear. "They wouldn't dare try anything for real."

"You've claimed me?" Drago's voice was dark and possessive. She shivered. She liked hearing him like that. "Do I get a say in this?"

He shook his head. "Afraid not Little One. You're mine."

"Is that the Lycan in you talking?"

With a wicked smile he pushed her into the car. "That's the Alpha in me."

Back on the road, Ealasaid watched out of the window. Before long she could see trees and as they got denser she knew where they were going. He laid his hand on her thigh, his thumb stroking the skin as he pushed her skirt up slightly. His eyes never left the road, but he could feel her shifting in her seat. His hand crept higher and his fingers teased the edge of her knickers.

Ealasaid's breath hitched in her throat and, without thinking, she parted her legs slightly to allow him more access. He ran his fingers over the lace of her thong with a groan. She was already wet. He kept his touches light and felt her frustration grow until she was pushing her hips against his hand. He hid his smile. He loved teasing her.

When they finally pulled up to the cabin her stomach was in knots and she was trembling. He came round and opened her door for her. She felt electricity go through her as he took her hand and a small moan fell from her lips. He laughed and leant down.

"Don't worry Little One. I'll make you feel better soon."

He took the bags from the back of the truck and carried them to the cabin. Inside he dropped them onto the table along with his phone, wallet, cigarettes and lighter. He turned to look at her.

"So Ma Petite, we have the whole night. What do you want to do?"

She laughed softly. "I could make you suffer like you do to me?"

He moved to stand in front of her. He pressed her against the wall. His hands held her upper arms and he lifted her higher.

"I never make you suffer for long."

He pushed his hips against hers and his hands moved down her body. Her skirt rose as she parted her legs to allow him closer, and he hooked his thumbs under the hem to push it up. He curled his fingers around her neck gently and spoke intently.

"Do you have any idea what I want to do to you?"

She pushed on his chest and he let her go. Backing out of the door, she began to unbutton her blouse.

"Why don't you come and show me?"

She turned and ran towards the water. He paused for a moment before following. He reached the edge of the lake and looked out. Ealasaid was nowhere to be seen.

"Eala?" There was no answer. He looked down and saw her clothes discarded on the floor. Crouching down he picked up her blouse and brought it to his nose. He looked around the trees and smiled.

"Little girl?" He skulked towards the trees. "Where are you?"

He paused and listened carefully. He couldn't hear a sound. Not her feet moving over the ground, not her soft breathing. She was completely silent. He stood facing the trees and listened for anything that would tell him where she was.

"Little One?" He called. He dropped her blouse to the floor and pulled his tie off. He undressed slowly. His eyes still watched the trees as he listened for her. As he pushed his trousers down she darted out from the trees in front of him. Her hands connected with his chest and he was thrown backwards into the water.

She stood on the edge of the lake and laughed. Her pale skin shone in the moonlight, and as she laughed the stars seemed to shine a little brighter. He had noticed the changes in weather around her before. He made a note to ask Anton when he next saw him. Folding his arms, he looked up at her from the water.

"You pleased with yourself?"

She was laughing too hard to answer. She doubled over, holding her stomach as she struggled to draw breath. "Holy shit! Your face." She collapsed again in giggles. "I thought you were going to have a heart attack."

"You're pretty light on your feet." He moved closer to the edge as he spoke.

"I'm Pure remember? Plus, my dad taught about all of this since birth. Tracking and hunting are in my blood." She wiped a tear from her cheek. "If I'd have carried on, I would be able to take you easy."

He reached the edge and his hand darted out to grab her ankle. He pulled her into the water and she shrieked as she went under. He laughed as she surfaced. Her face was furious.

"You gotta watch out Little One. I can be quick when I want to be."

She splashed water at him. He grinned and pulled her into his arms. Her legs wrapped around his waist and she couldn't help the smile. He held her waist and his thumb brushed over the raised mark of the scar at her ribs. He looked at her closely, the mark on her neck had become more pronounced. She saw where he was looking and her eyes dropped down.

"I can see it better now." He ran his thumb over her ribs again. The mark there was easier to feel too.

"It happens. When I get too relaxed around someone my control slips and it's easier to see my scars. It affects the weather too." She paused. "I noticed that when I was a kid. It always rained when I was sad. It was sunniest when I was with Tavish."

She ran her fingers through his wet hair. The blond locks were soft under her fingers. "Have you noticed it's been warmer recently?"

"Yeah, I noticed."

"It's because when I'm with you, I'm happy. It doesn't effect everywhere but immediately around me the weather will change."

"So you control the weather?" He found it difficult to believe that this young girl had such power inside her.

"Not intentionally."

"How many do you have?" His voice was suddenly low and she raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?"

"How many scars?"

She shrugged a shoulder. "I don't know. Not as many as you."

"Were they all his fault?"

"Calan? He gave me some personally, but mostly I got them in the fights. Nothing serious, a nick here and there. They heal pretty quick, but they show themselves from time to time. Especially around you." She forced her voice to stay playful. "You really bring out the best in me Mr. LaBelle."

"I could kill the people who did this to you. I want to rip them apart."

She smiled at the genuine emotion in his voice. "I know you would. I wouldn't even know where to find them, if they're even still alive. The Order found the Pack a little after I left. They heard what they did to my dad and they look after their own. That was a long time ago."

She felt him tense against her and felt awful. "Shit, I'm sorry. I can't imagine what you must have gone through in there."

"The Protectors are good people. Most of the time, they don't see what happens once they take us to the Order." He watched her intently. His thumb bracketed the underside of her beast and his fingers tapped on her skin. "I have no doubt that your father was a good man and he would have raised you to be a great Protector, but the Order is corrupted. I hate to think what they would do to you if they had the chance."

"If they had wanted me they've had plenty of opportunities. They would have known about me since birth."

"But they had your father. He was training you to work for them, they probably thought you were promised to them." His eyes burned intensely at her. "Just promise me you'll be careful. I don't know what I would do if anything happened to you."

She rolled her eyes. "Don't be so soppy. You would come and save me; like a knight in shining armour."

"Hah I can't imagine you waiting around for anyone to save you. You're more than capable of saving yourself."

"True, but it could be more dangerous than just staying where I am. I don't know what happens if I let the other side of me out. I might not be myself anymore."