Alpha Ch. 06

Story Info
The aftermath.
28.7k words
4.82
12k
22

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Thank you all for reading. This turned out to be a very long chapter that I have split into two. The second half will be up in a couple of days.

A hug thank you to MaximusTheMad for editing this chapter for me!*

*****

"I want you to be happy with me Drago," Abrielle's voice caressed his ears and he clutched the bars ignoring the pain in his hands.

"Let me out. You're fucking crazy."

"I know you believe that now but it will change. She has a spell on you but I'm going to find a way to break it."

"No."

Drago sat up in bed. His body was drenched in a cold sweat and a leaden weight dropped in his stomach. His eyes searched the room frantically but it took a moment before they became accustomed to the dim light.

Ealasaid stirred beside him. She turned her head towards him and he stared into her peaceful, sleeping face. She lay on her front; her arms wrapped around the pillow and her knee hitched up to her chest. She had kicked the covers off while she slept but they were still draped over her ass. Laying back down on his side he reached out and trailed his fingers over the dip in her spine.

A mark on the inside of his elbow caught his eye and he frowned. It looked like his other scars but a darker red. He touched it gently, it was hot and seemed to pulse gently beneath his fingers.

His stomach rolled. Nausea welled in his throat and his skin broke out in goose bumps. Grabbing his phone from the nightstand, he punched in a text to Anton. As he waited impatiently for the response he felt Ealasaid shift beside him.

Her breath turned panicked and a soft moan escaped her lips. Outside the sky darkened, throwing the room into shadow and he felt a chill in the air. He dropped his phone and lay back down beside her. Holding her round the waist, he pulled her close and tucked her hair behind her ear.

"Wake up ma petite."

Her hands pushed at his chest. She was still asleep but now he could make out her words.

"Please don't."

Shaking her gently he tried to wake her, "Come on, wake up."

"Don't," her voice was a whimper and it broke his heart to hear the pain there. "Please don't hurt me."

Drago held her closer and tapped her cheek gently.

"It's just a dream baby. Come back."

Finally, her eyes fluttered open and she glanced around the room. She was shivering but when her eyes found his she relaxed instantly.

"I've missed waking up with you."

A slow smile curved her lips and she touched his cheek. The cold lifted from the room and the sun shone through the curtains. She didn't seem to notice and stroked his beard.

"I like this."

"You do?" he smirked, all his worry disappearing at the smile on her beautiful face.

The thought of the mark on his arm vanished.

"Does it make me look rakish?"

"All you need is an earring and a parrot. You'd make a pretty hot pirate."

"An earring?" He smiled wider. "Always wanted one but my parents would have never allowed it. It gives," Ealasaid cut him off.

"The wrong impression to investors. I thought it might." She tugged on his ear lobe. "But you know what I think?"

He pulled her closer, crushing her body against his. He was still scared that she would slip away; that having her back was some kind of desperate dream.

"What's that?"

"I think you should stop giving a fuck what they think about you. Your father built these businesses but he left them to you. Take them and make them yours, that's what he wanted."

"So, you think the best way to do that is to pierce my ear?"

She nodded in simple agreement.

"I could do it for you. I know how."

Drago rolled over and nudged her knees apart. Settling himself between her legs he kissed her.

"Maybe later."

She rolled her eyes but couldn't stop the giggle that fell from her lips. The sun shone brighter and he wondered how much power this young girl held within herself. He pulled her leg up and around his waist allowing him to fit closer against her body. The sheet separated them and he growled in frustration.

Tugging it down he exposed her soft breasts and leant to kiss a tender, pink nipple. She sighed and sank back into the bed. His beard tickled her and she felt shivers chasing themselves across her skin. His large hands wandered down her body; he could feel the scars marring her and anger flashed through him.

Looking up into her stormy eyes he pushed the feeling down.

"You were always so soft, I thought about your skin everyday." His eyes drank her in. "I missed your freckles."

"My freckles?"

His face was distracted as he counted each mark. His finger moving from one to the next and she watched him intently.

"I always liked them. You have such beautiful skin."

He looked up her body. "Let's go away."

She snorted daintily. "What?"

"I mean it; we both deserve some time away. Where have you always wanted to go?"

"Drago come on."

"I'm being serious. Somewhere you've always wanted to go. Name it."

She laughed again, almost in disbelief.

"Fine. I've always wanted to go to the Bahamas."

"The Bahamas?"

She nodded. "It's somewhere I always thought I would go when I made it big here."

"As a dancer?"

She nodded. "People told me I was good."

"Let's go."

"To the Bahamas?" she sounded sceptical.

"Why not?"

"I do have some money saved." Her eyes were closed as she spoke and a smile curved her lips. "And nothing better to spend it on. It would be nice to lay on the beach."

She reached down and stroked his hair.

"I love the sun, I'm a summer baby."

"This could be a late birthday present."

"I spent my birthday in that place. I was really looking forward to my party."

Drago frowned before the memory came back to him.

"We were going to throw you a party."

"Complete with bounce house."

Drago kissed her stomach and heard her giggle.

"Next birthday. I promise."

"I'll hold you to that."

"But, your birthday is a long way yet. In the meantime, what can I get you?"

She rolled her eyes. "Still on the Bahamas?"

"I've never had to work so hard to get someone to come on holiday with me before."

"I suppose it would be nice. Laying on the beach, snorkelling, drinking cocktails brought by handsome topless waiters."

She waited for his reaction then laughed at his pinch of disapproval.

"I'll be the only one bringing you cocktails Ma Petite."

"It all sounds wonderful." Her smile faded and she shook her head. "But I can't. Not after everything. The Order is gone. For the first time in centuries there's no policing force for people like us. It won't be long before some start to take advantage of that. I can't let any more innocent people get hurt because of something I've done."

Drago opened his mouth to argue then thought better of it. He knew how stubborn she could be.

"What are you planning to do? You can't police the world yourself."

"I won't be by myself. I have a whole Pack all of my own. We'll do it together." She met his eyes and stroked his cheek. "I could use your help."

He pulled himself up and kissed her. "I'll do anything you ask."

She smirked. "Anything?"

He pulled her leg up and around his waist. His hand slid between them and he heard her gasp.

"Anything."

*

Elena woke slowly. Sunlight streamed through the window and she shielded her eyes. She had never woken up to sunlight before.

As she became aware of her surroundings, she felt the warmth of a body next to hers. Turning her head, she stared into a broad chest, and felt fear grip her. One of the Guards had come to her cell again.

Slowly she raised her head and looked into the man's sleeping face. His skin was tanned, his hair so blond it was almost white and his chin was covered in stubble. His eyes were closed and his mouth set in a relaxed line as he slept.

It took her a moment but then all the memories of the previous night came flooding back. She instantly felt embarrassed and tried to move away but Jaylon's arms were wrapped tightly around her. He held her close even in his sleep but instead of being restraining, his hold was comforting.

Elena forced her breathing to slow and took another look at his face. Even when asleep he was intimidating. He was a giant of a man with a broad chest and thick neck. Gently, she slid her hand around to the back of his head and she threaded her fingers through his soft hair. His eyebrows unknotted and his mouth twitched.

Elena moved closer pressing her body against his. She was still fully clothed but he had stripped out of his shirt in the night. His chest was covered in soft curls, the same white colour of his hair, and she placed her hand over his heart. The steady rhythm calmed her further and she studied his frame; his broad shoulders, his muscled stomach and his long legs that were intertwined with hers.

"Good morning."

His voice, rough and soft from sleep, made her jump and she stared back into his face. His eyes were slits as the sunlight fell across him and he looked around the room.

"Why are the curtains open?"

She shrugged a shoulder. "I guess we forgot to close them last night."

His gaze fell upon her and a sultry smile curved his lips. "I've woken up to worse sights."

Jaylon pulled her closer still and gently touched his lips to hers. Her breath hitched and her hips thrust forward without her thinking. Her skin screamed for his touch but she couldn't find the words to tell him. There was a tugging in her stomach that she had never felt before. It was hot, burning and it terrified her.

"Jaylon stop."

The words tumbled from her mouth before she could think them through but he instantly stilled. Her breathing was ragged and she felt herself trembling. His large hand smoothed down her back coming to rest just above her ass.

"It's OK." His voice was gentle. "Don't be afraid."

"I'm not afraid." She pushed closer, ignoring the quickening of her heart.

"You are."

He moved quickly and flipped her onto her back before laying between her legs. Taking hold of her hand, he brought her wrist to his lips and kissed the skin.

"Your pulse is fast."

"I'm not afraid," she insisted.

"And," he rolled his hips against her and she gasped as she felt his hard cock, "you're trembling."

"I'm not..." she didn't finish her thought.

Her breath hitched as his lips moved down her throat his stubble scratching her skin. There was a hot throbbing deep in her stomach and she whimpered. Her hips pushed upwards and she begged him silently. She needed more.

He smiled against her neck and nudged her chin to the side until she bared her throat to him. His hand smoothed over her stomach; his fingers pushing her t-shirt up slightly to touch her soft skin. He kept his touch light and she shivered as he tickled her. A soft laugh fell from her lips and Jaylon felt a sharp jolt wrench through his stomach.

"I like your laugh."

He looked up into her flushed face. His fingers moved again and she squirmed as she giggled.

"I want to hear it everyday."

His hand pressed back on her stomach and he kissed her. Her lips parted beneath his without hesitation and her small hands rested on his chest. His skin was warm and his weight pressed her down into the sofa.

His hand moved higher on her stomach. His fingers creeping over her skin to her ribs. He stopped just short of her breast and a growl rumbled through her chest. The realisation hit her, catching her by surprise. She wanted him to touch her.

"Jaylon," his name was a sultry whisper and as she spoke she held his wrist in one hand. Tugging, she pulled his hand up until he covered her breast.

"Oh fuck." Jaylon kissed her again, roughly this time. "You're so warm."

He leant down to claim her lips once more. Their breathing was ragged and she pushed her hips against him seeking more contact. Jaylon felt her legs wrap around his waist. His hand kneaded her breast convulsively through her layers of clothes and his hips thrust frantically against her.

"God dammit." His voice was low and rough. "You're going to feel so good."

She stilled and he kissed her neck gently.

"Don't worry I can wait. I won't do anything until you ask me to."

His hand moved from her breast down her stomach and slipped between their bodies. His fingers crept down and covered her pussy through her clothes.

"I bet you're so wet."

"Oh." Her hips pushed up, encouraging him.

"I'll find out soon." His fingers touched her button before there was a knock on the door.

"Fuck," his voice was strained and he stopped moving.

His face folded into a frown and he looked over the back of the sofa.

"If that's Eala again I'm gonna kick her sweet little ass."

"I'm Fae now Jaylon!" Ealasaid's voice drifted towards them. "I can hear you. Put some pants on we're coming in."

Jaylon sat up and Elena tidied her clothes as the door swung open. Ealasaid stood in the doorway smirking at the two of them. Drago stood behind her his eyes shining with laughter and the corner of his mouth twitching.

"How did the two of you sleep?" Ealasaid's voice was lifted by her soft giggle.

"Just great," Jaylon sounded disgruntled. "Best night sleep I've ever had."

"Good," Eala settled herself on the sofa beside Elena and pulled the young woman into a hug. "I'm going to have to borrow this beautiful creature for the day. Think you two can entertain yourselves without us for a while?"

Elena blushed and looked over at Jaylon. His eyes were dark with lust but he was smiling. Standing, he retrieved his shirt from the floor and pulled it over his head.

"Fine. You can have her for the day but then she's all mine."

He took hold of Elena's hand and pulled her up to his chest. Leaning down he kissed her and she felt her cheeks burn from embarrassment.

"I'll see you later baby."

His eyes flitted to Ealasaid and she winked, "Have a good day boys."

Jaylon joined Drago and they stepped out into the hallway. Drago couldn't stop the smile spreading across his face and Jaylon grumbled loudly.

"Shut up."

"It's pretty incredible right; when you find them?"

"I could never have imagined this." Jaylon glanced back at the door. "Corban tried to explain it to me before but I never believed him."

"So, Jaylon finally found a girl to tame him. You'll be shopping for furniture and picking out baby names before you know it."

"Shut up," Jaylon thumped his shoulder as the two men made their way down the stairs.

A sharp pain in his arm made Drago wince and clutch his elbow. Jaylon frowned.

"Everything okay?"

Drago shrugged, "I'm not sure. We need to meet with Anton and the others. Just," Drago looked back up the stairs, "I don't want Eala to find out. Not until I'm certain."

"What do you think is happening?"

"If I'm right, then I have the Sickness."

"Shit!" Jaylon stopped.

Drago couldn't look his old friend in the face. He stared at the floor, forcing himself not to touch the burning mark on his arm.

"How?"

"It can only be transferred through Pure Blood Lycan. It must have been Abrielle."

"It would explain a lot. That shit was crazy even for her."

"I don't want Nix to know, or the kids and especially not Eala. Not until I'm sure of what this is."

"I'll call the others."

Jaylon hurried down the stairs pulling his phone from his pocket and dialling as he went. Drago watched after him and felt fear creep back into his chest.

"You can't take everything now," he looked upwards. "I've just got her back, please don't take it away."

*

Drago sat behind his desk. The days were colder again and a fire burned in the fireplace casting dancing shadows through the room. Around him, his Council argued. Their voices were heated and pounded against his head.

Finally, he pushed his chair back, stood and slammed his fists down on the desk.

"Enough!" his voice was a terrible roar and shook the walls.

Instantly the rest were quiet. His shoulders dropped and he hung his head and the pain in his head subsided, then, taking a deep breath, he looked back to his Council.

"I need an answer. Is this the Sickness?"

"From your symptoms alone, it is impossible to know for sure," Anton spoke. "The mark by itself could be nothing."

Drago knew there was more, "But?"

"But with everything that happened with Abrielle, her behaviour, she shows all the signs. Did you notice the marks on her?"

Drago shook his head, "It was dark most of the time. I didn't pay any attention." He thought back, "She always wore long sleeves; she was always completely covered up. I didn't think anything of it at the time. Do you think she was hiding them?"

"Very possibly," Anton rubbed his hands through his hair and sighed. "Alpha this is bad. We have to find out soon or it could be too late."

"If I have the Sickness, then it already is."

Drago pulled out his phone. His conversation was quick and less than a half hour later he and his Council were walking up the steps of the DuBois' home. They were greeted by a tall man in his early twenties.

"Alpha," he nodded to Drago and stepped back to let them in.

The DuBois' Pack flanked them as they walked through the foyer. Lucius' green eyes scanned the faces, committing each of them to memory. Drago noticed what his Second was doing and instantly felt calmer.

A member of the Pack opened the door to Lothair's study and Drago and Lucius stepped inside. The rest stood staring out at the DuBois pack, their hands held in front of them and their eyes glowing threateningly.

"Gentlemen," Lothair waved his hand and the two men sat in the chairs facing his desk, "it's good to see you under better circumstances this time. Can I offer you something to drink?"

"Please." Drago nodded and Lothair poured three glasses of scotch. Pushing two across to Drago and Lucius he leant back in his chair and regarded the two men.

"How is Miss Fairbairn?"

"She's fine, she is stronger than all of us."

"That young woman holds tremendous power inside her. I couldn't think of a better person to possess it." Lothair sipped his drink. "She is like no other."

"We haven't come for a catch up over drinks." Lucius spoke up.

Lothair sighed, "I assumed, but Abrielle is not able to speak with you at the moment, she is feeling a little under the weather. We are both fully aware, however, that something will need to be done about the recent unpleasantness."

"Unpleasantness?" Lucius stood from his chair his eyes glowing with fury. "She kept Drago a prisoner. She tortured him! She put an innocent girl in the Order. Do you have any idea what they did to her in there?!"

Lothair was calm as he answered, "I know what my sister has done, but I also know that she will pay for it."

There was silence in the room for a moment. Lothair stared at Drago before his shoulders slumped and all the forced happiness drained from his face.

"Have you found a mark?"

"Yes," Drago swallowed. A cold gripped his chest and he felt his skin break out in goose bumps. "Did you know?"

"That Abrielle had the Sickness?" Drago nodded in answer. "No. I only found out after Miss Fairbairn found the two of you. She hid it from me, from all of us. I keep telling myself that even if I had known I couldn't have helped but," Lothair trailed off and shrugged.

"I'm sorry."

"As am I. For you, not for me. I have enough people grieving for my loss but yours is even more cruel. To have just got her back, to have had a taste of life with her for it to be taken away again."

"You couldn't have done anything," Drago was numb.

He wasn't afraid, he wasn't angry. There was nothing.

"It was the Sickness that made her do this. If you can believe me about anything then believe me about that. My sister is not a bad person. She made some bad choices but she would never have done this if she had been well."

123456...8