Alpha Ch. 09

Story Info
Rise of a new Entari and the death of an old friend.
33.7k words
4.84
5.4k
5

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Alwaysready64, thank you so much for editing this chapter!*

*****

Jaylon paced nervously in Lucius' house. Elena sat in the armchair watching him and Corban and Anton waited on the sofa. Impatiently, Jaylon stared out of the window again and Corban spoke up.

"Jay you need to calm down."

"How the fuck can I calm down? Luci is gone. Someone should have stayed with him." Jaylon turned on the assembled Council members.

"You really think that any of us could have stopped him going if he wanted to?" Anton lit a cigarette and took a deep drag.

Jaylon stuttered for a moment before sinking to the arm of the chair that Elena sat in. Dropping his head to his hands he sighed. "No but I still feel like shit for leaving him alone. Who knows what might happen to him going there by himself."

"He'll be OK. He's the craziest of all of us, he'll give Daddy a run for his money until we get there then we'll bring them home. All of them." Anton checked his watch as he spoke. His face was calm and his voice steady but inside his stomach was in knots. He had always been confident that he could beat whatever threat came his way but for the first time in his long life he didn't know if he could win.

A soft noise from outside grabbed the rooms attention, it was followed by footsteps on gravel and the sound of the door opening. Ealasaid walked into the room and they all took a moment to take her in. Her Fae form was still so foreign to them it took their breath away momentarily. She didn't say a word as she entered and before anyone else could speak another figure entered the room.

"Holy shit." Jaylon blurted out. His dark eyes scanned his Alpha carefully.

"So it's true. You really are an Entari?" Elena asked and Drago nodded.

Jaylon looked between them all and glared at Corban and Anton. "You've already seen this I'm guessing?"

"I have." Corban said calmly.

"I was there when it happened." Anton shrugged and took another drag on his cigarette.

"Always the last to be involved." Jaylon sulked and folded his arms across his broad chest.

"We can argue about who's favourite child later. Right now we need to find Lucius." Ealasaid spoke up and turned to Anton. "Is Baal here?"

"I was waiting for you." Anton offered and a dark look passed over his face. He didn't even need to speak this time and a strange crackling filled the air. A darkness fell over the room and a red light glowed from the floor. Baal rose slowly and Ealasaid felt her heart stutter. He looked more Devil like than ever.

"Cut the dramatics." Anton sounded utterly unimpressed and Baal threw his head back and laughed.

"You never let me have any fun! Don't you remember when we would do this all the time? Scare the shit out of good God fearing people with their 'the power of Christ compels you' bullshit." Baal grinned.

"I grew up." Anton said simply but Ealasaid could see the corner of his mouth curve into a minute smile.

"Why grow up brother? We'll live forever, why spend eternity in boredom?" Baal asked and Anton rolled his eyes.

"You can spout your poetry later, right now we have shit to do."

Baal shrugged a broad shoulder. "As you wish." Baal waved his hand. A door materialised in the middle of the room and they all went completely silent as the gravity of what was behind it hit them.

"Are you ready?" Drago looked down at Ealasaid. Her face was serious, her eyes shone and her jaw was clenched.

"I live for this shit." Her response was simple and Drago smiled as a rush of pride gripped him. She had come so far in the short time he had known her and now she was the most ferocious Alpha he had encountered.

Baal winked at her making sure Drago didn't see and she rolled her eyes even as she smiled. Baal pushed the door open and together they stepped through.

They entered into darkness. It didn't take long for their powerful eyes to adjust to the darkness and they could make out rolling hills and building in the distance. There was a warm light coming from the windows and spilling out onto the ground around it. Ealasaid lifted her head, her nose twitched as she scented the air and her eyes flashed in determination.

"They're here. I can smell them." Her accent was strong, lilting her words.

"What about Lucius?" Jaylon asked and Ealasaid nodded.

"He's there. How did he get here so fast?" Ealasaid looked at Baal who shrugged.

"Don't look at me kid. I haven't sent him anywhere." He responded

"How he got here isn't important. What's important is that we get him out as soon as we can." Drago spoke decisively. He had fallen back into the role as Alpha when surrounded by his Pack and for the first time since his change he didn't noticed the clawing feeling in his mind as madness threatened to take over.

"What do we do?" Corban was shifting on the spot as he stared at the church in the distance.

"We walk straight through the front door." Drago said. "He will already know we're here. He told you to find him so he'll be expecting you, no point in trying to surprise him."

Drago's nose twitched, mimicking Ealasaid's. A familiar scent danced through the air and he felt a cold weight settle in his stomach. He pushed the thought aside.

"Ready?" He asked and the assembled Pack nodded.

Drago turned and focussed on Ealasaid. Taking her hand gently in his he brought it to his lips and kissed her knuckles.

"Be careful."

She smiled. "I always am."

They ran towards the church. As they drew close they could hear voices coming from inside. It almost sounded like they were laughing.

"It's been a long time since I have been permitted inside a church. I bet the old man is loving this." Baal glanced up at the sky as he spoke.

"It is unfortunate it had to be here." Anton responded and shifted on the spot.

"Stay away from the Holy water this time." Baal chuckled at the memory and Anton rolled his eyes.

"Keep talking and I'll replace all your alcohol with it."

Ealasaid listened to the good natured teasing of the brothers. Their bond was something that couldn't be broken completely and she felt a tugging at her heart as she thought of her own brother she had lost. Shaking herself she concentrated back on the task at hand. Ealasaid took a breath and kicked open the doors. Everything went silent.

For a moment the two groups simply looked at each other. Daddy stood on the raised alter at the far end of the church. His eyes widened and a smile spread across his face as he stared at Drago and Ealasaid.

"So it's true. There is another like me." He stepped forward with his arms raised. The people gathered around him stood and flocked to his sides.

"Children. Didn't I say that I would meet my equals tonight?"

Ealasaid ignored Daddy's words. Her eyes, instead, darted over the assembled people and her heart began to race.

First she recognised Dylan. His eyes watched her closely and she felt her anger grow as she remembered what he had done to her. Her hands balled into fists but Jaylon's warm hand on her shoulder kept her from moving forward. Dragging her eyes from her former friend she looked over the rest of the faces. Six she didn't recognise. Four male and two females. They flanked Daddy watching the new comers with amused expressions. They seemed to function as one person and their blank stares sent chills down Ealasaid's spine.

Finally, she looked at the last two and her blood boiled. Rueben stood with his arms folded. His expression was unreadable but he couldn't keep her gaze for long. His eyes darted between them and he shifted where he stood.

A woman stood beside Rueben. Her dark eyes watched them all in amusement and her lips were curved in a smile. Drago met her eyes and felt the cold weight in his gut intensify.

"Drago, it's been too long." Abrielle purred.

"Too long. I didn't expect to see you here." Drago kept his voice steady.

"And yet you don't sound happy to see me." Abrielle teased.

"He might not be," Ealasaid growled and Abrielle turned her attention to the young girl. "But I'm fucking ecstatic."

"You've had some work done." Abrielle tried to keep her voice light but they could hear the tremor of fear there.

"Curtesy of your friends at the Order. Thank you for your recommendation by the way, it's really a lovely get away." Ealasaid glanced at Dylan as she spoke. Finally, she was face to face with the two people who had put her in that place and terrible thoughts ran through her mind as she looked at them. She wanted to make them suffer, to scream in pain as she had. To lose all hope as she did and feel the utter despair that that place brought.

Taking a deep breath, Ealasaid looked at Daddy and opened her arms. She pushed her own pain down, she would get her answers in time.

"We did it. We found you. Now it's your turn, let them go."

"Oh sweet child. I am impressed you found me, you must know more of my history than most do." Daddy stepped closer and Ealasaid matched him.

"Elyas Carlisle. Son of the founder of the Order. Killed by a prisoner but came back." Ealasaid moved closer steadily. "How did that feel? Must have been scary to come back, had they already buried you? Put you in the ground, did you have to claw your way back out?"

Daddy's expression faltered for a second and Ealasaid knew she had affected him. She moved even closer and felt her Pack follow behind her.

"How long did it take to come back?" She asked but Daddy ignored her.

"You'd be surprised how much is detailed in the history of the Order. Everything about your family. It says you were gone for nine days. That's a long time, I wonder if it depends on how quickly you died. Your death was slow so your transformation was slow. It must have been painful. Your family mourned you for nine days before you came back. What was it like, waking up in the dark?" Ealasaid taunted.

"It was peaceful." Daddy finally spoke.

Ealasaid swallowed. It wasn't the answer she had been expecting. Daddy had seemed shaken as she was speaking but now he stood tall with a dreamy, faraway look on his face. He was happy. He liked thinking of his own death.

"It was peaceful until I found my way out. Then it was chaos. It was beautiful." Daddy focussed back on Ealasaid. "Not unlike your transformation my dear. So peaceful then the fire that rages inside. The need, the thirst for blood. The desire to hear the screams of the people around you. It never really leaves does it?"

Ealasaid tilted her head to one side as she watched him. "I guess not. I would love to hear you scream," she focussed her attention back on Abrielle who shrank away from the girls heated gave. "All of you."

"All in good time my dear." Daddy sounded smug and Ealasaid felt fury grip her.

"I think now is a perfect time." She went to move forward but this time Drago touched her arm and kept her where she was. His gaze was focussed on Daddy and he stepped forward, pushing Ealasaid behind him.

"Where is Lucius?" Drago's voice was terrifying. A deep grating sound, more like a bark than speech but Daddy simply laughed.

"Ah yes. It was really very sweet. He was so desperate to protect my Oana that he thought he could take us alone. It was lucky I had someone watching the house otherwise we might still be waiting for him and then I wouldn't have been able to give him this insight into family life. Oana!" he shouted the last word over his shoulder. "We have some visitors who would like to see you both."

Drago looked passed Daddy to the door behind him. It opened slowly and Lucius was pushed through it. His arms were restrained behind his back with thick silver chains and another was draped around his broad shoulders and looped around his neck. He was bare chested so the silver could make contact with his skin and there was dark bruises and deep cuts covering his torso. Drago could see the metal burning into his friend's flesh, where the chains touched Lucius it was open and bleeding and Drago could see the barely contained agony in Lucius' bright eyes.

Oana followed Lucius out and pushed him forward. Her dark blue eyes took in the scene before her and a sadistic smile curved the corner of her mouth. Her clothes were covered in blood and Drago knew instantly that it belonged to Lucius. Violently, she pushed Lucius to the ground. He fell to his knees and stared at the floor, deliberately not looking at any of his Pack.

Oana looked down at Lucius head and gently stroked his hair. Her smile widened and she moved closer to her captive. She raised her head and waved to the Pack with her free hand. Her broken fingers were healed and there was a sadistic light in her eyes. Baal shifted as he watched Oana, his nose twitched and Ealasaid could see his brows furrow in interest.

"Let him go." Drago ground out.

"You know it's amazing, Lucius here would have ripped any of us to pieces if he had the chance but the second Oana is involved he becomes a very well trained mutt. I didn't have to do anything; he will not hurt her." Daddy watched the pair with an expression of interest.

"Isn't it strange how quickly a persons thinking can change?" Daddy asked as he turned back to Drago and his Pack. "Just a few days ago he was torturing her with a smile on his face. Relishing in the sounds of her screams. Now the mere thought of hurting her causes him physical pain. The mind is a funny thing."

"Let him go." Drago felt his new power swell within him and saw Daddy's expression falter.

"You are strong, stronger than I thought. That will make things even more interesting." Daddy shrugged out of his suit jacket and one of his children darted forward to catch it before it hit the floor.

Ealasaid stepped in front of Drago before he could do anything and fixed Daddy with a cold stare.

"I played your game. I found you, we had a deal. Let them go." Ealasaid wasn't surprised to see the slow smile light Daddy's face at her words.

"Come on sweet girl. You must have known I wouldn't give up that easily, why else would you have brought your Pack with you?" Here Daddy glanced at the group behind her.

"I don't care what happens. After tonight your children will be free of you." Ealasaid balled her hands into fists and felt the blue flames burst into life on her skin.

"After tonight I will claim my greatest prize. You will be my most cherished possession and I will treasure you for the rest of our lives."

"Are you proposing to me?" Ealasaid quipped and Daddy threw back his head with a laugh.

"I do hope you keep that spark; it will make our time together that much more entertaining."

Drago moved to stand beside his Mate. The rest of the Pack followed and now there were barely a few yards between the two groups.

"Try not to hurt the children." Drago ordered.

"And the rest?" Jaylon snarled. His gaze was focussed on Dylan; he had been waiting to get his hands on the Vampyre since finding out his role in Ealasaid's imprisonment.

"Dylan, where is Grif?" Ealasaid asked before Drago could answer.

"That pathetic old man? I expect he's nothing but bones now. Creatures get hungry where we left his body." Abrielle spoke, venom dripping from her voice.

A wretched sob fell from Ealasaid's lips as her heart tore in two. Grif was gone. Her black eyes burned in her face and her lips drew back revealing her sharp fangs. When she next spoke she addressed Jaylon's question.

"Tear them to shreds."

An unholy scream echoed through the church as the two groups rushed at each other. Jaylon collided with Dylan, Corban with Rueben, Elena met with the two female children while Baal beckoned to the males with an excited grin. Anton stepped beside his brother and for the first time in thousands of years they fought side by side.

Ealasaid leapt into the air, her wings unfurling behind her and threw herself at Abrielle. Drago and Daddy met in the middle, tearing at each other in a desperate struggle for victory. The noise was deafening. Vicious snarls, yelps of pain, the sound of fangs and claws tearing through skin came together in a cacophony of violence.

Lucius, still restrained on the alter, fought desperately against his bonds while Oana looked on at the carnage in front of her with an expression of slight interest. Daddy's control was beginning to slip and her mind was becoming clearer.

Oana focussed on Drago and Daddy. It was the meeting of two monsters. Daddy fought with years of experience, his powers honed and well known to him. Drago fought with the aggression of a caged animal. He fought like a Lycan, like an Alpha.

"Fiara?" Lucius' voice broke through the fog in her mind and she turned to him slowly.

"Vanator." Her voice was soft, confused.

"Are you OK?" His green eyes were filled with concern and Oana felt a warmth spread through her. A warmth she thought she would never feel again and the realisation of what this man was made her reel.

"I'm fine." She managed to speak.

She shook herself and finally her eyes focussed on his torn and bloodied skin. A wave a nausea rolled through her stomach and she dropped to her knees in front of him.

"Oh my God are you OK?" Quickly she unlocked the chains and unwound them from his body. Gently she ran her hand over his chest feeling the damage to his skin. She couldn't look him in the eye as she asked her next question.

"Did I do this?" Her voice trembled and Lucius reached out to touch her cheek.

"Don't think about it. Are you OK?"

Oana nodded. "I'm fine." She affirmed.

Lucius kissed her and she felt herself melt into him. "Stay here and stay safe."

Lucius stood. His strength was returning and he faced the warring groups. He looked over the battle and dropped his head back on a guttural roar. His fists were clenched and the room seemed to freeze in front of him.

"Elyas." Lucius shouted and Daddy turned slowly. Their eyes locked and Lucius stepped forward feeling his teeth lengthen into fangs and his nails grow into claws.

Daddy's eyes widened in excitement and his smile grew. "Now this should be very interesting."

Lucius darted forward, swiping his hand across his body and his sharp claws tore into Daddy's shirt. Dark red blood bloomed on the white materiel and Daddy huffed a surprised laugh.

"I haven't seen my own blood in a very long time." Daddy touched his shirt and his fingers came away stained red. Slowly he brought them to his mouth.

"You'll see plenty more." Drago surged forward again and together he and Lucius battled against the Entari.

The tirade of noise was thunderous. Bones splintered only to knit back together moments later. Skin was torn open then healed in seconds. The fear of Daddy's children rose, palpable in the air, as they realised that they couldn't win.

Daddy sensed this and slammed his foot down on the ground with a roar. A bright green light pulsed from the point of impact sending everyone tumbling to the ground. He spun around and threw his hand out.

"Run children."

Immediately they scattered. Oana started to follow them but Ealasaid shook her head and held her hand out with her palm facing the girl. This time a flash of blue light filled the church and Oana was thrown backwards. Her head hit against the floor and she was knocked unconscious.

Abrielle took the moment of confusion to reach out and swipe at Ealasaid's thigh. Ealasaid yelled in pain as Abrielle's sharp claws ripped deep into her skin and kicked out sending Abrielle flying across the room.

"Eala." Drago took his attention off Daddy as he looked to his Mate and that was all it took. A black mist began to fill the room obscuring everyone's view.

"I've waited for you for hundreds of years. I can wait a little longer." Daddy's voice caressed Ealasaid's ears. He was speaking directly to her and she shivered at the intent in his voice.

A warm hand on her shoulder made her jump and she looked up at Drago through the clearing fog.