Alpha Chronicles Ch. 04

Story Info
Anthony gets to address some unfinished business from work.
11.4k words
4.71
24.7k
15

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 05/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slaaneth
Slaaneth
70 Followers

This story and the others like it in the series reflect a certain type of fantasy that is largely male oriented. I'm a male and I am writing what is titillating and sexual to me. The characters aren't meant to reflect reality, neither in the way they act or their attitudes towards each other. The subject matter does not reflect how I think real people act or how real people think. It may be that people do act and think this way, but I am neither condoning this behavior nor intentionally encouraging it. I'm simply telling stories about fictional people that I find stimulating. None of the characters are meant to reflect, or act as proxies for, actual people in reality. Finally, all the people in these stories are Adults (over the age of 18 years old), in case I forget to explicitly state that in the stories themselves. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy.

* * *

Anthony was surprised when his mother told him that work was on the phone. It was late and the store had closed an hour ago. He hoped that he wasn't being called in for his day off the next day, as he really didn't want to come in if someone had called off. On the other hand, he had to admit, he could use the money. When he reached the phone he was even more surprised when it was June, the head cashier on the line.

"Hi tiger, real quick... I'm heading home right now, but something has happened here at work and you are definitely going to want to come over to my house tonight. Can you come over in about an hour? I know it is last minute, but you will not be disappointed if you can make it." June sounded excited and a little out of breath.

"Sure, I don't have anything planned. What happened?" Anthony asked, his curiosity piqued.

"Oh, I want it to be a surprise. I guarantee you will absolutely love it! I gotta lock up and get out of here, I'll see you soon."

"Ok, see ya." Anthony replied, but the phone went dead before he could finish..

Anthony got dressed and made his way over to June's house. The whole drive he tried to guess what the surprise could be. The only thing he was sure of was that, knowing June, it would be incredible. When he arrived June met him at the door with a big devious grin and dressed only in a silky, short robe and sexy heels. Anthony felt a stirring in his loins, she looked good enough to eat, as always.

"You're right on time, I just finished getting everything ready."

"I'm intrigued, this sounds like it's going to be exciting."

"Sweetie, you have no idea!" She gushed and let him walk past her into the living room. "Sit on the couch over there," she pointed to a specific spot on the couch.

Anthony looked around the room and tried to pick up clues about the surprise, but nothing seemed out of place or different from the last time he had been over. Finally, after a final look around and a lingering glance at the way June's robe rode up in the back, revealing the underside of black lacy panties, he took his assigned seat. June strutted over to the recliner, looking very proud of herself and sat the edge of her own seat.

Suddenly, changing her demeanor, June said a stern voice, "Come, now!" Anthony's eyes nearly bugged out of his head at what unfolded next. In from the kitchen glided Elise, the cashier from work. Her head was down and she had a forlorn look on her face. None of his wildest guesses had prepared him for this.

The shock of seeing Elise in June's home was amplified by the way she was dressed. She was perched on very high heels and had on stockings and garters, but no panties. Anthony could plainly see her fully shaved bare sex. She had a lacy push up bra that only cupped the bottoms of her large breasts revealing her large, and very hard, nipples. Her long flowing hair was tied in simple pony tail and draped over one shoulder and then down over one breast.

Anthony had to consciously take a breath when he realized he had stopped breathing when she had walked in. He could feel himself rapidly blooming from semi-hardness, after seeing June's now seemingly modest outfit, to well on its way to becoming fully erect at the sight of Elise's slutty appearance.

"Turn slowly, I want Mister Gallo to see everything." June purred, a cat-that-ate-the-canary grin on her face.

Elise turned slowly, as commanded. Anthony stared at her as she rotated, her calves were tight and defined from the heels, the black line on the back of the stockings following her contours sensuously. Her ass protruded in its nakedness, perfectly framed by the stocking tops and garter belt. He could see angry red hand prints on both cheeks and his cock jumped to full hardness so fast he had to adjust himself. Then, all too soon for his liking, Elise was facing them again.

"Knees," June barked. Elise immediately lowered herself to her knees approximately in the center of the room. "Clasp your hands behind your back," June ordered. Elise complied and this pushed Elise's breasts further up and out. She still did not look up. June continued, "Spread your knees apart and don't rest your ass on your calves. This is your default position from now on, idiot. Whenever I say to assume the position, you will immediately return to this state, do you understand me?"

"Yes ma'am," Elise whispered.

"What?" June said low and venomous.

"Yes ma'am!" Elise said loud and fast. June looked over at Anthony, her eyes sparkling and her pride evident. Anthony kept scanning Elise up and down. The woman who had incessantly teased him and was the bane of his working existence, was kneeling there on display totally powerless and subservient. Even though Elise had stopped teasing him after he had dominated Mary that first time in the break room, the damage had already been done.

All the taunting and flaunting before that had built up a feeling of powerful lust and revenge inside him. Especially after he had come to the realization that she hadn't teased him for sexual reasons, but just for the power thrill of it. He had pretty much resigned himself that he would never fuck her without either going to jail or paying her for it and he be damned if he'd do either just to get laid. Especially with his new found confidence providing him with great sex whenever he needed. Then, this week, for whatever reason, she had started teasing him again, ratcheting up the sexual tension that he thought would never get resolved. But now... now here she was, practically served up on a silver platter.

"Now, tell Mr. Gallo why you are here and... from now on, you will only address him as Sir or Mister Gallo," June explained to Elise.

"I was bad, sir," Elise mumbled faintly. She was blushing heavily.

"Bitch, you will be punished for that... louder!" June hissed.

"Sir, I was a bad girl!" Elise said loudly and ended with an involuntary sob. That time it seemed loud enough to satisfy June as she didn't make her repeat it. Elise tearfully continued, "I stole and I lied and I've ruined everything." She could help letting one sob escape as she finished blurting her confession.

"Don't be bothered by her crocodile tears Anthony, she isn't sorry for what she did," June advised Anthony.

"I am though! I really am!" Elise cried.

"Oh, you are just burying yourself deeper aren't you? First you speak without being spoken to and then you don't address me properly. Tsk, tsk. We'll be having a lot of fun at your expense tonight dumb-ass," June said menacingly.

"I'm sorry ma'am," Elise managed to sniffle out. Anthony finally was able to tear his eyes from Elise and look to June.

"I am totally lost here, how did... I mean... June?" He stumbled, obviously flummoxed. June giggled.

"I know, right? It was a total surprise to me also, but once the ball got rolling I couldn't help myself. OK, here's how it started..."

* * *

June arrived at work just like any other day. It unfortunately started turning out to be more stressful than normal soon after she got settled in. One of her cashiers called off and she was shorthanded. To top it off, one of the cashiers who had shown up and was working was Elise, the bitch. June would have fired her long ago, but Elise never pushed anything quite far enough for June to be able to convince the store manager that she had to go. It definitely didn't help that Elise would bat her eyes, stick out her tits and flip her short skirt around whenever the manager was near. June really hated how she went around manipulating all the men in the store, customers and employees alike.

Today, Elise was in rare form. Every time June asked her to do something she rolled her eyes and sighed heavily, then she would try to get one of the tongue wagging bag boys to do it for her, which they always did if they could. She had already pushed her first break by claiming she "forgot" to punch out first after coming back 10 minutes late.

June was short on patience and was snapping at everyone, but especially Elise. One time she had turned around from Elise after having just scolded her, but had to suddenly turn back to make one more point and surprised Elise making a face at her back. That was the final straw.

"Elise close down your line and come into the office as soon as you are done with those customers". June coldly called out to Elise. Then June went into the office to wait. After a few minutes, Elise walked in snapping her gum and exuding bad attitude.

"You know Elise," June began. "You better start showing me some respect or you are going to be fired."

"You aren't my mother and Mr. Anderson isn't going to fire me just because it's your time of the month and are too bitchy to work with. So get off my back, 'kay?" Elise finished giving June the most insincere smile she could.

June could barely contain her rage. "Elise, I am warning you, flashing your ass can only protect you so far. You are very close to the edge." Elise rolled her eyes for the umpteenth time that day In reply.

"Can I go now? I'm late for my break," Elise asked, sounding purposefully bored.

"Yes, get out of here," June sighed deflating.

When June came out of the office a little while later, she saw that their little meeting must have emboldened Elise as she was over in the produce department bothering Anthony. From what June could see, she had unbuttoned a button on her blouse revealing a red bra and her prodigious cleavage. She was licking her lips often as she spoke to Anthony and was intentionally "unintentionally" running her hands up and down a large cucumber. Anthony looked flustered and annoyed and June felt her disgust for Elise grow even more. June picked up the intercom.

"Elise to your register," she announced over the store speakers. Elise looked over her shoulders at June, smirked and then turned back to Anthony running a finger up and down her cleavage. June could see that Anthony couldn't help but watch her hand slowly move against the flawless skin. Right when June was about to lose it and go scream at Elise, Elise turned and slowly sauntered back to her register swinging her ass for Anthony's benefit while giving June a defiant smirk.

This was definitely not a good day, June thought to herself.

* * *

The next day, June was dreading her upcoming shift at work. She knew she was closing with Elise and she really was not in the mood for her antics, not that she ever was. She just closed her eyes and forced herself to relax as she got ready to go in. At least Anthony had worked earlier in the day and that was one less guy for Elise to taunt. Reluctantly she got in her car and drove to work.

The shift was actually not as bad as she expected. For some reason Elise was not giving her any attitude. It wasn't like she was being friendly or anything, but the eye rolls, sighs and slowness were all gone. June was relieved and actually felt relatively stress free at work for a change. Then something happened that would change everything.

Elise was on break and June had to get something out of the storage closet for the office. She checked with Mary, the other cashier, to make sure that she was ok being alone for a minute and went back to search the closet. She entered the small, dark room illuminated only by the security monitors flickering various scenes around the store. She fumbled around in the dimness until she found the switch and then turned on the light.

She just happened to be facing the monitors when she noticed one of them displaying a car stopped by the back loading door. A somewhat familiar teenager was standing there suspiciously. After a moment the loading door opened and the boy looked both ways before giving the unseen person behind the door an all clear signal.

To June's complete surprise, out came Elise with what looked like two cases of beer. She handed them to the boy, gave him a big smile and a peck on the cheek before quickly going back into the store. The boy placed the cases in his trunk and quickly drove away.

June's mind started to race. "I've finally got her," she said aloud to herself. She found the VCR that had the tape corresponding to that camera and ejected it, replacing it with another. She didn't want to leave any chance that it was taped over or damaged.

Elise could drop and give Anderson an earth shattering blow-job and it wouldn't get her out of this one. Underage drinking, stealing and who knows what else. Firing would be the least of Elise's worries at this point, she could get jail time! June clutched the damning tape to her chest smiling broadly. Things were gonna change, she could feel it.

* * *

The last few customers exited the store as June locked the in-door to prevent any late shoppers. The employees started leaving, but June was able to catch Elise on her way out.

"Elise, I need to see you in the office please." June asked in a falsely pleasant voice.

"I don't have a lot of time, I am going to a party right after work," Elise said impatiently as she looked at her watch. She had her store uniform unbuttoned and June could see that she had a slutty halter top on underneath that pushed up and squeezed together her large breasts.

"It's pretty important, I'm afraid I have to insist," June said bordering on patronizingly. Elise didn't seem to notice, but it did precipitate the first eye-roll of the evening.

"OK, I guess I can be a little late, but let's try and keep it short," Elise snapped as she stepped into the office, but June waited until the last employee left before she joined her.

"Thanks for waiting Elise, I appreciate it." You don't even know how much I appreciate this she thought to herself. "Let's go back into the store room, I have something I need to show you." Elise looked at her quizzically, but followed through the door. June turned on the light and stood near the video equipment.

"Do you know what these monitors are for?" June could see that for the first time Elise was starting to look a little nervous.

"Umm, security cameras?" She tentatively replied.

"Very good, yes they are the security cameras for the store." Now June was letting a little condescension creep into her voice and it was clear that Elise could feel that something bad was coming and she shifted her feet and glanced towards the door pensively. "You see, we record all the security cameras on these tapes in case we need to turn them over to the police in the event there is a break-in or robbery." Elise looked at the different views and her eyes widened when she saw the view of the back door. "Do you know where I am going with this Elise?"

"Uhh... no, not at all. Can I go now?" June could hear the fear in her voice and knew that Elise knew exactly where this was going.

"Maybe this will refresh your memory." June popped the tape into one of the VCR's, rewound it and pressed play. The tape started with showing the delivery door right as the accomplice's car pulled up and he got out. Soon after, the door opened and out walked Elise with the beer.

June looked over at her and saw that she was white as a ghost and her hands were clasped nervously in front of her. June stopped the tape after Elise went back into the store and the car left. She ejected the tape. "Let's go back into the office Elise."

June went back into the office pulled the desk chair out and sat down. A couple minutes later Elise came out of the store room shuffling her feet slowly to stand in front of June. Her eyes were red and it looked like she may have been crying. June let her stand there and squirm for a couple minutes enjoying her discomfort.

"Well my dear you certainly have put yourself into a real pickle haven't you," June began.

"I am SO sorry Miss Matthews, nothing like that will ever happen again," Elise said, face red with humiliation. She could barely look June in the eye.

June laughed. "Oh my, truer words were never spoken Elise, that is for certain. You can't get out of this one. With this tape right here in my hand Mr. Alexander can't save you anymore. In fact, once I report this to the police in the morning you will probably be spending at least a few days in jail." That broke the dam and tears started to well up and roll down Elise's cheeks.

"No please... please, you can't. I won't get into any good schools," Elise started to sob. "I'll be damaged goods, my life will be ruined."

"You should have thought of that before you stole alcohol from the store. Not to mention, you may be eighteen, but the last time I checked the drinking age is twenty-one.. You should have thought of that before you were a mega-bitch to me for the last year and a half. Excuse me for having no sympathy for your perfect little world crumbling to dust. Myself, I am quite enjoying your predicament."

"Please, I'll do anything, don't turn me in!" Elise dropped to her knees and clasped her hands in front of her begging. "I'm SO sorry, I was an idiot for stealing and I know that. I'm also SO sorry about disrespecting you, it wasn't right and I know that too."

"Oh yeah, very convenient to be so sorry once you are busted. Had I not seen that tape, you'd go on being a bitch tomorrow and the next day and the next day after that," June sarcastically scolded her. "I wonder if I went through the tapes for other nights you worked late, how many other incidents I'd find?" Elise was crying loudly now her face on the floor. June was a bit surprised on how hard she was taking it, she expected a little more defiance than this break down. Elise was usually such a take-charge type that June expected her to be a little stronger.

"Oh please June, I'll accept any punishment you want. I'll clean your house, your car, do your laundry, give you my paycheck, anything, anything you want!" She looked up at June, her make-up tear streaked and runny. June felt the months of shitty treatment suddenly crystalize inside her and she decided she would just see how far this little pain in the ass would go to hide her misdeeds. She felt a tinge of nervousness at what might happen next and slipped off one of her shoes.

"Let me get this straight Elise, you are willing to bargain for your future?"

"Oh yes, anything!" Elise's eyes brightened with a spark of hope. June stared at her coldly.

"OK, let's see..." June hesitated. "Crawl over her and kiss my foot." Elise looked wide-eyed from June to her foot and back to June, first without understanding and then reality started to dawn on her. June could see her weighing her options in her mind.

Elise averted her eyes, took a deep breath and to June's surprise, she slowly crawled over, leaned down and placed a light kiss on the top of her foot. June felt a twinge in her pussy at the contact. She had always gotten off on hearing about Anthony and her husband's dominance of women, but she never realized that she would enjoy doing the dominating directly herself. It made sense that since she was an Alpha herself that she should want and need to put the other females in their places.

Slaaneth
Slaaneth
70 Followers