Alpha Protection Ch. 04

Story Info
Things aren't always what they seem.
6.1k words
4.68
106k
89

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 03/27/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you all for all your encouragement. Also thank you for being patient with me for not being able to get the chapters up faster.

As I was writing this chapter Valerin just seemed to take over and scream for me to include him more. I think the bad boy of this family just wanted some attention.

Please comment and comment some more. Don't forget to vote.

Thanks so much for reading.

Scream

***** ***** ***** ***** *****

There wasn't much in life that Maddox was afraid of. Losing Tempest was on of those few things that did scare him though. It was always hard for a werewolf to be near his mate and not be mated. Under the current circumstances he couldn't mate her in a ceremony. Though she was healing at an impressive rate, she wasn't ready for such a thing. She had to take him in all three forms, and he worried about her safety.

He wasn't a conceited man, but he knew he wasn't small. She was a virgin and there was no way not to hurt her. His hybrid form was massive and even if she wasn't a virgin it would hurt. By no means did he think he had the biggest cock, but it was well proportioned with him. In his mind he could see him sliding into, her stretching her wide. He wondered if she would be able to take all of him. Maddox growled at the though of her taking his hybrid cock all the way into her. Knowing how hot she was in bed he could just imagine her screams as she came when he fucked her with all fourteen inches.

Leaning forward he propped his elbows on his desk dropping his head into his hands. He should be working instead of thinking of sex. It was Tempest's fault he decided as he pushed himself up to go find Val. If she wasn't so sexy he wouldn't be thinking of all the ways he wanted to take her. He snorted to himself as he walked out of his office. No he wouldn't be thinking of taking her, he would instead be thinking of her mouth on his cock. It still shocked him when he had sat down on the edge of the bed after his shower this morning. He hadn't been reading her mind and therefore didn't realize her intention.

He had never know such a sensual virgin, though he'd never been with one before. Kneeling between his legs she had ran her hands up them removing the towel as she went. He was instantly hard when her small hand wrapped around his cock. She had laughed and teased him about the stunned look on his face. He was still thankful she hadn't seen his face when her lips closed of the head of his cock. By the good Goddess he had nearly came then and there.

With his hands twisted in her hair Tempest had given him the best blowjob he'd ever had. It didn't matter to him that she had faltered a few times, it had still been the best. He had tried to pull her off him before he came, but she had clamped down sucking while he exploded in her mouth. Her confusion afterwards had been hard to deal with, but he had killed her questions. She had been curious as to why he had moved her hand from around his cock and replaced it with his. Truthfully it was the only way he could think to hide the growing knot from her.

As he walked along the hall he grinned thinking of just how he had distracted her. Switching their positions he hand bent her over the bed instead of sitting on it. Crawling under her he used his mouth on her in return. Licking and sucking he ate at her until she had screamed and came twice. He loved listening to her beg him for more, to stop, to fuck her. He chuckled thinking of her dirty words when he closed his lips over her clit and sucked. Listening to her harsh panting breath he had licked her clean after her second climax.

Reaching Val's room he didn't bother to knock before walking in. Maddox shook his head at the scene before him. His brother's hands were wrapped in the woman's hair working her mouth up and down on his cock. The woman had one of her hands between her legs rubbing her pussy almost roughly. He knew his brother liked his sex rough, but apparently so did this maid. Leaning against the door he folded his arms and waited.

Val glanced at his brother with a nasty glare. "Pinch your clit hard," he ordered the maid. He knew she would come, but he hoped it was also enough to send his brother away. When the maid complied and squeezed her clit between two finger, she came with a muffled scream. Roughly Val shoved his cock all the way into her mouth coming himself. He howled as he shot load after load down her throat. With a growl he pushed her gently away now done with her.

"Get dressed and leave apparently the Alpha wants to talk," he told her already dismissing her from his room as well as his mind.

He waited until she left before turning his dark gaze to Maddox again. He could almost here the lecture stirring in his mind. It was always the same old thing when he got caught using one of the maids. There was always the lecture of how you can't use the household staff for your own pleasure. If he wanted to fuck someone he should go find one of the pack whores. What Maddox didn't realize is that they came to him not the other way around. They begged him to teach them so that they could find a mate.

Truthfully knowing sex wouldn't help them until the male actually wanted them. He never actually stuck his dick in their sweet little virgin pussies. Val had a whore he used for that when he wanted to. He wanted to tell his brother to mind his own business but he wasn't completely stupid. He fucked their asses and their mouths, but he never told his brother that. So what if he was kinky and liked bondage, like rough sex, if the woman enjoyed it then what did it matter. They always came back, and they always screamed with pleasure so he saw no wrong in his actions.

Sprawled out in his chair Val looked at Maddox and growled. "Should I ask what do you want brother or how can I help you my Alpha?" he sneered the question.

Maddox shook his head as he closed the door and walked over to sit across from Val. "I would tell you to leave the maids alone, but I read her mind. She was actually mad a me for coming in here. I couldn't make all of it out but she was wanted fucked," he said shaking his head again.

Val laughed at that, "Of course she did," he shot back.

Rolling his eyes Maddox stood and paced the room. His wolf and himself were about to reach their threshold for celibacy. Together they had came to an agreement not to mate Tempest right now, but their will power to walk away was becoming weaker. Twenty minutes he paced and mumbled to himself before he finally sprawled out in a chair across from Val. As Alpha and brother he didn't have to actually speak to ask questions.

"I found someone that may be able to help. There was always one consistence in Temptest's life, other then her parents. I am having that consistence brought here," Val shrugged with indifference.

Maddox looked at him with a scowl, "You are bringing a human here? Do you realize what could happen Valerin? The other Alphas and myself have been trying to work out peace treaties with the government, and you bring a human here. Don't even tell me about how we already have a human here, Tempest doesn't count. It's not like she's felt up to roaming around and finding out that we are Were."

"Well my Alpha perhaps you should know that I bring your bitch's best friend here. Maybe I should tell you what else I have found out, unless of course you are going to judge my actions before I explain," he sneered.

Shaking his head he ignored his younger brother anger. He knew that Val was right and he trusted him. Some might say that the only reason Valerin was the beta was because he was the alpha's brother, those people were wrong. Val was the only one Maddox worried about losing his position to though he knew the younger man wanted no part of it. The Alpha knew that he generally hated even being his beta, but you always took care of a brother.

"Valerin don't get your panties all in a bunch," he teased. "I just worry about bring another human here. If it should end badly then we will never get peace. As for your judgment well I trust that even above my own right now."

Val sat back in his chair with a heavy sigh. He was worried about his brother and his pack, there were things even he could not find out. "I found that young Tempest in there is very smart, smarter then anyone would have thought. I also found that she has a soft spot for all things Were. It seems that our newest member was going to school to be a vet and a doctor. She believed that if you combine the two occupations medical assistance to the Were could be improved. I've read a few of her papers and can't say that I don't agree with her theories."

Maddox looked at him in complete shock at the knowledge he had just gained. Though he could read Tempest's mind he didn't often invade it. He wanted her to tell him things herself as if she trusted him. "You and you alone are responsible for her friend," he informed his brother as he stood. Turning away he hoped his brother did know what he was doing. Wandering back to his office he tried not to think of how dangerous this whole situation was becoming.

Nodding Val watched his brother leaving understanding full well what his brother meant. If this whole thing should end badly then he would be held responsible. It was different having Tempest here because she was at the moment harmless, but a healthy female human was something else completely. One that could wander and roam might find out that the well respected family was Were. What the government didn't know was that some of the most powerful families was Were. He wondered briefly if they were just asking for trouble bring the human here. Honestly he didn't care because he had seen the look in Tempest's eyes not a week ago. She wanted, no she needed someone to talk to, she wanted her best friend here.

***** ***** ***** ***** *****

Tempest sat in the large bed bored and lonely, wanting something to do. Christmas was approaching fast, and she tried not to think about the family she was ignoring to stay here. She didn't understand her actions, but she knew that she didn't want to leave Maddox. He didn't even have to touch her to make her body feel as if it was melting. Just thinking about what he did to her made her wet. Her eyes closed with a sigh as she thought about him placing her on her hands and knees. Crawling under her he would part her with his thumbs and eat until she couldn't scream any more.

Sliding from the bed she wrapped herself in a quilt sighing as the cool material touched her back. It had only been four months now, but even she was amazed at the rate she healed. Sticking her head out the door she looked up and down the hall to make sure it was empty. Moving quickly she crossed the hall to Maddox's office. Peaking her head inside she checked to make sure no one else was there. With a giggle and Maddox watching she rushed in closing the door behind her and locked it.

"I know I should let you work but I was bored. I thought maybe you could still work, but maybe I could just sit in here with you..." she trailed off now suddenly unsure.

Smiling Maddox moved out from behind his desk and patted his thighs. "Come on I need a break anyways. You can tell me why you look so sad," he encouraged her.

Not even thinking of denying herself she moved to him climbing into his lap. Laying her head on his shoulder she smiled and sighed contently. "Not really sad I just was thinking about my family," she told him as her hands wandered over him.

He could smell her arousal even as he heard the sad tone. She may deny it all she wanted, but she was indeed sad. Slipping his hand under the blanket he sought out a nipple. Rolling the tight bud between two fingers he heard her breathing turn choppy. "We both seem to be avoiding the talk we need to have," he whispered brushing his lips against her temple.

Nodding she took a deep breath. "I'm not trying to avoid telling you really. I'm afraid you won't want me once you find out," she whispered sounding almost ashamed.

Arms tightening around her he asked, "Afraid I won't want you because of what happened to you? Maybe you are afraid I won't want you when I find out that you are a Were sympathizer?"

Tempest's head snapped up at his last question. Her eyes flashed something that said no one was going to cause her to change her opinions. Her teeth worried her lower lip though unsure of how he had known.

"My best friend's stepfather was a Were, one of the best men I've ever known. When we were ten he took us to the movies. Oh my parents knew what he was but that didn't frighten them. It was a normal Saturday filled with all the fun things he took us to do. The movie wasn't till early evening so he took us to the mall and to lunch. There was so many things we did that day, but I remember most the stories he would tell us. There was one about a fairy princess and a werewolf, I can still remember thinking that it was better then Cinderella. Anyways after the movie we were going to go to dinner," she paused her voice so sad. Lifting a hand she wiped a tear off her cheek.

Looking down at her lap she continued in a soft voice, "We begged him to let us walk since the restaurant was just down the street. We were giggling and walking behind him, looking back I realized that we were behind him because he was protecting us. I don't know if he knew that something was going to happen, but I don't think so because he wouldn't have let us have our way. I'm not sure where the men came from or what they wanted at the time. Something happened then but again I don't know having been behind him. I remember they attacked calling him foul names, names I've heard since in reference to Weres."

Her tears flowed freely now as Maddox gathered her in his arms. He thanked the unknown Were over and over for saving the woman he held in his arms. A hand stroked her back gently to comfort her and to give her time. He heard a shaky breath and knew she was about to continue.

"He made us run and we did not knowing what else to do. I know now that there was nothing we could have done anyways, and probably would have died if we hadn't. We ran until we couldn't run anymore, but no one seemed to care about him. We hid, I don't remember where, but we could still see what was going on. He fought them killing two of the men, but in the end there were too many for him. When they cut off his head I remember both of us screaming and screaming." She hiccupped and sniffled, "I knew that people could hear us, but they couldn't seem to find us. Someone was standing beside us, and still they couldn't find us. That still confuses me, but the doctors say it was trauma of what we witnessed. Ever since that day though I swore I would find a way to show my race that not all Weres were bad."

Maddox brushed his lips over her temple letting her lean into him. "No not all Weres are bad Tempest but some are. Those other men who killed him must have been Were themselves otherwise he would have taken out more before they killed him."

She looked up at him with side eyes surprised he sounded so calm and so knowing. Looking into his eyes she tilted her head as if she was trying to figure out something. His eyes must have changed somehow because she gasped suddenly and slapped her hand over her mouth. Her beautiful green eyes were wide and purple swirled in them like a myst. He knew without a doubt she wasn't human or at least now fully. "Are you scared?" he asked.

Tempest shook her head reaching out to lay a hand on his cheek. "I should have realized...," she stopped now at a loss for words.

"I have my own things to tell you but let me love you first. Let me take you to bed and show you how much I want you," he knew that he was nearly begging her. Alphas did not beg but by his own rules he had to have her permission. He needed her and he had reached his limits.

Tempest looked into his eyes and saw the raw need. Her lips twitched in a nervous smile but she didn't hesitate to nod. Before she could say or do anything else he stood with her in his arms. She laughed softly because they were suddenly in his room and she didn't even remember moving. He sat her on the bed still wrapped in the blanket. Smiling up at him she watched as he stripped leaving only his jeans. She laid back on the bed watching him eyeing the large bulge pressing against the front of his pants. Her teeth clamped onto her lower lip once more worried that this wasn't going to work.

Maddox wasn't trying to read her mind but he caught that last thought. With a grin he lowered himself over her keeping his weight off her. "It will work Tempest and I will do my best not to hurt you. I'm going to love you until you scream my name, and then very carefully I'm going to use my fingers on you. It will hurt less that way, and then I'm going to eat you until you scream my name again." His eyes darkened with lust, "When I know you are beyond ready I'm going to fuck you. Later I will make love to you, but right now I want you so much I can't."

With each of his words she could feel herself becoming slick, hot and so wet. A whimper of need escaped as she struggled to uncover. Ever since that once two months ago he had ate her daily. She knew he wasn't threatening her but promising her because he did eat until she screamed his name. He would make her come over and over until she finally gave in. She knew that her choppy breathing was letting him know how turned on she was.

Together they unwrapped her from the blanket letting him see her flushed aroused body. Her nipples stood up in tight buds, so tight they almost hurt. Cupping her breasts his brushed his palms over the hard little peaks causing her to moan. A rough chuckle echoed in the room then a gasp as he pinched both nipples lightly.

Maddox watched as her hips lifted when he pinched her puckered nipples. "Easy honey don't hurt yourself," he whispered. Fitting himself between her legs he laid over her keeping most his weight off her still. He growled low feeling her moist heat against his bare stomach. Lowering his head he closed his mouth over a nipple sucking just hard enough to cause her to pant. Using his free hand he stroked her from shoulder to knee stopping occasionaly to tease.

Up and down he stroked letting his fingers trail lightly over her soft skin. He moved to her other nipple nipping lightly at it. Her hands wrapped into his hair as she arched up to him with a whimper. Bending her knees she cradles his lower body against her hot center. Her hips slowly rock against the think erections hidden behind his pants. Panting her hands tighten in his hair as she explodes under him coming from the rough friction of his jeans rubbing her softness.

Lifting his head Maddox looked down at her in shock. "You are truly a wonder," he whispers. Shifting off her he lays beside her stroking her inner thighs. His fingers brush over her hot wet pussy lightly, teasing her with each passing stroke. "Always so ready to explode. I think I could lick you any time day or night and I would be able to taste come there. You bring all kinds of dirty thoughts to mind," he told her slipping a finger between her swollen lips.

Looking up at him with wide eyes Tempest couldn't help the smile that spread across her lips. It pleased her that he thought of her no matter if they were sexual thoughts or not. "It seems that if you are around then I am wet. What kind of thoughts," she blinked looking so innocent with her blushing.

Laughing Maddox leaned closer to her his lips brushing her ear. "Would you like me to tell you while I have my fingers moving in and out of your tight little pussy?" he asked stroking the finger up and down between those soft swollen lips. He waited until she nodded to touch her tiny hard clit. Hearing the sharp intake of breath he smiled against her ear. "I want to watch you come as I tell you what I think about," he whispered brushing his lips against her ear with each word.

12