Alpha Wolf

Story Info
Female scientist kidnapped by werewolves.
2.8k words
3.49
94.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TRIAX
TRIAX
34 Followers

*Continuation of the Howling*

The Cabin

2200 Hours

Within fifteen minutes the group has finally found the cabin, parking the vehicle adjacent to the wooded building the individuals inside started to emerge out of the vehicle and immediately grabbed their gear.

"Carlos with me," Ken barked out, "let's check the cabin."

Both men with their weapons at the ready entered the cabin, sweeping left and right they made certain that the building is empty. Ken went forward with his FN-SCAR 5.56mm assault rifle to the next room while Carlos armed with the FN-Minimi SAW rifle kicked the door of the room parallel to Ken's area. The mercenary team leader slowly walked towards the kitchen and with the aid of his Night Vision Goggle, he cleared the area. Carlos walked towards the bathroom, checked if the water is working, and to his surprise it is. He quickly washed his face, looked himself on the mirror and sigh. Emerging out he then checked the next two rooms, satisfied that those areas are secured he rejoined Ken in the living room near the entrance.

"There is only one other door out of here and that is through the kitchen," said Ken.

"Everything is cleared and we'll make sure all entrance to the cabin will be secured."

"Board up the windows as well and set up a perimeter with an open field of fire," said Ken.

"Marion, Shintaro, Hitori, and Munezo come on," Carlos called out his fellow mercenaries, "we got work to do."

The four Rim-Cats mercenaries made haste with their gear and ammunition as they entered the cabin.

"Four corners gentlemen, make sure we have a line of sight and a field of fire. Don't forget to board up the windows," Carlos informed his colleagues.

Brit walked towards Ken as he assisted her with her gear, she looked onto his face questioningly as the mercenaries inside the cabin started their work, boarding up the windows, and ensuring that their weapons have an open field arc of fire from every direction.

"We're staying here Ken?"

"Do you have any other alternative Brit, besides if we venture out there we will be hunted down and easily killed. At least here we have a perimeter and means to defend ourselves from those creatures," replied the mercenary team leader.

He grabbed the rest of their gear including ammunition and walked towards the cabin. Brittany Collins let out a sigh and followed the man she trusts her life with.

The Cabin 0000 Hours

Brittany helped out with the cooking feeding the mercenaries with freeze-dried cuisine. After eating their meals she walked to the kitchen and cleaned up, gazing out of the window she started to see silhouettes of gigantic creatures. The female scientist gasped in surprise and fear backing away from the window, Ken and Marion rushed to her as they too saw the creatures starting to move around the cabin cautiously and slowly.

"They're here boys," Ken warned the rest of his men.

"I see them," said Munezo aiming with his M-14 Designated Marksman Rifle.

"Save your ammo and shoot only what you can hit," instructed the mercenary team leader as he flick the safety off from his FN-SCAR aiming at a nearby werewolf.

"These bastards can be killed, when they're close enough open up a hole on their body and shove a phosphorous grenade in it. It's easier said than done, but that is the only and sure way to know how to kill them," Hitori informed the surviving members of the team.

A werewolf smashed right into the left living room window breaking the glass and nearly taking out the boards placed over the window.

"Damn it!"

Shintaro cursed out and open fire, his 5.56mm FN-Minimi SAW rattled, spitting out hot lead against his foe as fast as the gas-operated mechanism allows. The creature yelps as the rounds tore through flesh, muscles, and bones creating a large hole. Shintaro yelled in triumph as he unhooks one of his phosphorous grenades, taking out the pin, and thrusting the grenade inside the hole on the creature's body. Staggering back he squeezed the trigger of his weapon and let the rounds punched through the werewolf's body knocking it back before exploding splattering blood, guts, and burned body parts around the window.

"I got one," shouted Munezo as he flicks his weapon's round selector in full automatic firing at the oncoming creature.

Munezo got up from his kneeling position and backs away from the window firing his weapon, the creature crashed through his position that is the left side of the cabin. Emptying his clip, he released it and slams a fresh one in firing his weapon again in full automatic aiming at the creature's head. As the werewolf staggers back, he moved forward, with one hand he unhooks his grenade, pulling the pin with his mouth. He waited until the creature opens its mouth to growl. Once the werewolf did growl, he immediately shoved the explosive phosphorous grenade onto the oral opening of the lycanthrope and kicking the creature out of the window he fired his weapon again emptying his clip. Dropping onto the floor he covered his head with his arms as the grenade explodes, the decapitated werewolf dropped backwards twitching its dying twitch.

"Eat that you fucking monster," muttered out the mercenary, "That's for David."

Hitori loaded a phosphorous grenade onto his FN-SCAR 5.56mm assault rifle with a clip on grenade launcher, aiming his weapon he fired at another oncoming werewolf. He moved closer to the window emptying his clip at the fearsome monster, he then fired his grenade launcher lobbing the phosphorous grenade dead center at the werewolf's chest. Hitori's grenade exploded, charring the remains of his foe as he slaps a fresh magazine and slams another phosphorous grenade onto his weapon.

Marion fired his FN-Minimi SAW 5.56mm at a pair of werewolves coming straight for him.

"A little help here people," he said out loud as he shifts his aim at both targets back and forth attempting to stop the creatures advance.

Ken ran towards his fellow mercenary aiming and firing his weapon at full auto.

"Die you sons of bitches!"

Squeezing the trigger of his grenade launcher, Ken's aim was true as his phosphorous grenade exploded onto one of the creature's head dropping the werewolf on the ground engulf in flames minus its head. He squeezed the trigger of his rifle and emptied his ammo, releasing the empty magazine, he slaps another one in its place, aimed and fired once again. The combine firepower of the SAW and the FN-SCAR forced the remaining werewolf to flee yelping in pain.

"That was easy," commented Marion.

A huge clawed hand of a werewolf broke through the window by Marion. The clawed hand grabbed the unfortunate man's head squeezing it until it popped. Yanking the dead man's body out two other werewolves was there ready to take their hard won meal with them.

"MARION!"

Ken fired his weapon at the werewolf responsible for the death of his team member, finally firing his grenade launcher that launched the phosphorous round dead center at the werewolf's chest. The werewolf exploded in a burst of flame burning the creature as it fell to the ground.

"Damn it," cursed out Ken at the lost of his fellow mercenary.

Looking around all that was left was Marion's weapon and three box 200 round belt of ammunition.

"Shit we lost Marion," he informed the rest of his party.

Another burst of gunfire erupted as Carlos battled against three werewolves. A fourth came forth and entered the kitchen as Hitori shot the head off with his grenade launcher dropping the flaming creature on the kitchen floor. Another Werewolf burst through the window and entered as it backhanded Brittany on the face knocking her unconscious onto the floor.

"Brittany!"

Carlos shouted firing his weapon riddling the creature's body with his 5.56mm rounds. Munezo came in the kitchen firing his weapon on the third werewolf. The second werewolf swipes Hitori with its backhand throwing him onto the cabinet dropping to the ground, he stumbles trying to get onto his feet. The third werewolf pounced on Munezo biting his neck, with a single powerful bite. The mercenary was nearly decapitated as blood gushed out of his wounds as the creature tossed his lifeless body out where the rest of the werewolves gathered taking the body with them deep into the woods to be devoured. Carlos kneeled and fired his weapon protecting Hitori, the three werewolves have manage to isolate the female scientist from the group. Ken with Shintaro rushed in firing their weapons, Carlos emptied his ammo at his target, making a hole as the creature stagger back. He grabbed his phosphorous grenade, rushed at the werewolf, shoves the grenade into the hole. He jumped kicked the creature out of the broken window. The grenade exploded killing the creature as Ken fired his grenade launcher knocking another lycanthrope out of the door before exploding.

"Get away from her you filthy animal," shouted Shintaro at the remaining werewolf inside of the kitchen.

The creature grabbed Brittany's unconscious body, tossed her outside where another werewolf catches her. As quickly as the creature came, it leaped out of the door and rejoined its pack running towards the woods howling in triumph.

"Fuck it!"

Ken kicked the dead werewolf's body as he spat at it and cursed at the lost of another man. Now there are four of them left and eight werewolves to face. What the mercenary team leader is pissed off the most is that he lost Brittany Collins, his true objective, and the one he and his team are hired to protect.

"What do we do now Ken?"

"Wait and see Hitori," the team leader replied.

"Wait for what?"

"Shintaro, we wait till we know where they are and from there we can get Brit back."

"If she is still alive Ken," commented Carlos.

"Let's hope so. If not, we just failed in our objective."

The four mercenaries gazed at the direction where the werewolves have disappeared.

"I'm going out to get Brit back," said Ken, "I need a volunteer."

"I'll go with you Ken, "responded Shintaro.

"Good, the rest of you hold the perimeter," said Ken to Carlos and Hitori, "Shintaro, let's load up and go after them."

The two rescuers walked back to the living room, gathered as much ammunition as they can carry, and headed towards the woods hoping for the best.

Deep into the woods, the unconscious body of Brittany Collins was carried onto the back of a giant nine and a half foot tall werewolf. The Alpha male werewolf grins as he rushed through the trees with his prize. Reaching their den, a large stone manor from the time of antiquity, the surviving werewolves entered a hidden passage leading to the den underneath. Once the creatures have sensed that they are finally safe from those humans with extraordinary fighting skills, the alpha male tossed Brit on a heap of hay. Determined to enjoy his prize, the werewolf moved closer on Brit's stirring body.

"Where am I?" Brit asked exploring her environment as she stirred awake.

Brittany Collins slowly looked around her surrounding and screamed in terror to see the alpha male werewolf inching closer to her, she started to kick franticly as the creature deflected her blows with ease. With the nose on his snout he started to sniff the woman, getting sexually aroused by the sight and sense of the human female, he licked the side of his mouth while moving on top of her. Brit pushed the creature with her hands using every ounce of strength that she can muster, to no avail. The alpha male werewolf pinned her hands with his bringing them on top of her head as his legs acted as a vice opening her spread eagle, with ease the monster clamp her hands with his one strong hand. The creature's mouth opened as he licked Brit's face. With his strong hairy and clawed hand he forced her mouth open, his long dripping tongue entered into her oral opening.

"Gggghhh," Brit chocked a little as the tongue played with hers and pushed towards the back of her neck and down her throat.

Freeing his big powerful hand, he used the claws that this creature possesses to rip open Brit's shirt and bra springing her sizable breast free, her pink nipple silhouetted by the moonlight aroused the creature as his bulging and growing member spring to life rubbing her stomach down to her moist flower between her legs.

"No, please don't do this," Brit begged knowing what the monster has in mind.

The creature's tongue licked her throat down to her cleavage, his tongue started to fuck her cleavage while his clawed hand ripped the pants off of Brit. Leaving only her panty, the gigantic werewolf started to trace her pussy lips. The female scientist can feel his claws rubbing her pussy gently as she is caressed by it. She bit her lower lip as her tears started to fall from her eyes. The werewolf started to be aroused by her whimpering cries as his claws rubbed her faster and harder, unable to resist his urge any longer. The creature ripped off Bit's panty as he mounted on top of her, she gasped at the quickness of her situation, knowing what is to come she pleaded as her tears run down her cheeks.

"Please don't do this."

The alpha male werewolf started to rub his engorged member up and down her sex, she closed her eyes bracing her body as he plunge deep inside of her tight channel.

"KEN!"

She yelled the name of her lover as the creature wildly pumped his large member in and out of her channel. Brit yelled as her sex was forced to take in the creature's large cock.

"AAAAHHHH AAAHHH AAAAHHHH NOOOOO PLEASE, STOP IT!"

The werewolf growled in satisfaction enticed by her loud moans, shouts, and screams as he quickly slides in and out of her sex. Brit whipped her head back and forth trying to cope with the pain and pleasure that this creature is giving her. Turning her around, the werewolf got Brit on all fours and started to fuck her wildly doing her doggy style.

"NOOOOO AAAAHHH AAAAAAHHHH AAAHHHH STOOOOP, PLEASE!"

The monster howled as he squirted out his cum deep in Brit's pussy, pulling out, he left her to collapse on the ground panting and gasping for air as his seed oozes out of her pussy.

"You fucking monster," she said to her rapist in defiance, "I hope you die!"

The Woods 0210 Hours

Ken and Shintaro tracked the werewolves down to their lair buried deep underground. Donning their NVGs and making certain that their weapons are operational, the two mercenaries cautiously traversed down the labyrinth knowing that death is lurking around the corner.

I cannot believe that such vile creatures exist. Then again, if the people from my homeland believed in the Aswang , surely these monsters are real as well.

Kenshiro Dima'uga thought of the mythical creatures of the night of his homeland. Many of the elders have claimed that they have seen them and faced them. Many witchdoctors known as Albularios have dealt with such creatures before. Some were successful in killing the creatures while others have perished in the attempt.

"Major, there are movements ahead," Shintaro woke him out of his reverie.

Ken peeked ahead and confirmed the shadows in the distance, the silhouette of the monsters can be seen from a few hundred yards away.

"Let us take the bastards out, shall we?"

Ken slapped a phosphorous grenade unto the chamber of his grenade launcher and looked at his fellow mercenary's eyes. Shintaro nodded in response and clutched his weapon tighter.

"Lead the way Ken."

Slowly the two warriors made inch their way closer and closer towards the lycanthropes. The duo mercenaries heard a female's whimper from a corner. Ken immediately picked up on Brit's voice.

"She's right around the corner Shintaro," he whispered.

"I hear her"

Brittany Collins lay on the floor shedding her last tears as the two Rim-Cats reached her. Taking off his jacket, Ken placed it around her shoulders as Shintaro urged her through simple hand signal to be silent.

"You're safe now, ok."

She nodded her head and wrapped her arms around Kenshiro's body.

"I'm glad to see you Ken. That monster, he raped me," Brittany Collins started to sob as she told her ordeals to the man that she knew who cares about her.

"Upon my honor, I'll make the filthy animal pay."

The mercenary team leader stood up and clasps his weapon. He looked at Brittany and Shintaro.

"Take her back to the cabin Shintaro. I'll take care of business here."

TRIAX
TRIAX
34 Followers