Alpha Wolf’s Demise

Story Info
Ken the merc leader dueled against the werewolf.
1.9k words
4.26
9.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TRIAX
TRIAX
34 Followers

*The final part of the story started with the Howling*

With widened eyes Shintaro and Brit shook their heads in disapproval.

"That's suicide Ken," the mercenary protested, "You can't just take them on by your own."

"Baby you can't do this alone," added the female scientist.

"That's a direct order Shintaro," Ken sternly told his subordinate.

"Alright, I will take her back and I will return to either fight by your side or die with you."

The mercenary helped Brittany to her feet and guided her out of the labyrinth which was located deep underground. Kenshiro Dima'uga also known to his peers by the codename Shaider watched as the two walked out of the lycanthropes lair. With his weapon in his hands he warily stalked the nearest werewolf, unsheathing his kris serrated sword he swings it as the creature caught his scent. The wolf's head plopped to the floor as the humanoid wolf's body dropped towards the opposite direction. With kerosene squirt bottle he poured it over the carcass of the creature and lighted it up with his lighter, hiding nearby among the shadows he aimed his weapon and readied his left index finger at the trigger of his grenade launcher. Soon enough the fire and the scent of burning werewolf caught the attention of the others who immediately padded towards the source. Timing his move Ken fired his grenade launcher exploding the nearest lycanthrope to a ball of flame as he relocated and slapped another phosphorous grenade unto his launcher.

"That's for Brit you filthy monsters," the lone Rim-Cat warrior muttered.

Aiming his FN-SCAR rifle a second time, he fired the weapon's grenade launcher. Ken's aim was sure and true as another werewolf exploded in flames. The remaining four creatures knew something is amiss and tracked the lone mercenary using their heightened smell. Ken withdrew towards the exit. At least in he can put some distance between him and his enemies. The werewolves rushed towards him as he slapped another phosphorous grenade into the launcher and fired at the nearest creature. The werewolf dropped to the ground as smoldering and burning corpse as he fired his 5.56mm weapon at the trio of remaining werewolves. Unhooking his stun grenade, he pulled the pin, and threw it towards his pursuers. Immediately he ran out of the creatures' lair where he was met by a familiar voice.

"KEN! GET DOWN!"

Immediately he dropped to the ground as the remaining werewolves were met by a hail of 5.56mm gunfire from Shintaro, Hitori, and Carlos. Two thumps sounded as the grenade launchers let loose their deadly load of weapon and two werewolves exploded in a heap of flames and burning flesh. The remaining creature stopped dead at his tracks and retreated back towards the deeper part of the lair.

"Glad to see you guys," Ken said to his men as he got up to his feet.

"No, we're glad to see you alive," replied Carlos.

The three surviving mercenary team members walked towards him as Brittany Collins watched safe from a distance inside an S.U.V. She smiled at him knowing he has survived.

"Let us finish this task," said Ken to his men.

"We're with you Major," commented Hitori.

"Didn't I tell you I would fight by your side or die alongside you Ken?"

"Yes you did Shintaro," Ken slapped his shoulder and smiled.

"So are we going to just stand here or are we hunting down some werewolves?"

The four mercenaries looked at one another and let out a chuckle, as they checked their weapons and slapped in fresh magazines and grenades. Carlos took the point as Shintaro watched the rear while the four man team entered the creatures' domain.

"There are two hostiles left but we have to look sharp and none of you better let your guard down," Ken instructed his men.

"Copy that Shaider," replied the three subordinates.

Hitori felt a massive body tackled him, immediately Ken and Shintaro opened fire with their weapons. The 5.56mm of Ken's FN-SCAR rifle and Shintaro's FN-Minimi SAW rounds riddled the werewolf's body, whimpering the creature leaped off into the darkness and ran towards the next corner making a turn disappearing from the mercenary four man team.

"These monsters know that the end for them has come," Kenshiro told his men, "They will fight to their last ounce of strength. Be ready."

Carlos led the team to a turn and cautiously each man watched their surroundings as they felt the chill down their spine knowing that it is them who are now being hunted. As it is in the dance of death, only the strong willed will survive and death will take the one who is weak in his will to live. Ken, Carlos, Shintaro, and Hitori know of this as their will surged into the void and each man is ready for death if it comes.

"I can feel them circling around us Ken."

"I know Hitori, these creatures are not as stupid that one may assume."

The same lycanthrope which attacked before jumped and started to maul Carlos, instinctively the mercenary used his weapon as a shield and jammed the length of his Squad Automatic Weapon at the werewolf's gnashing mouth. Ken fired his weapon and was joined by Hitori and Shintaro. Again the monster started to retreat but this time he did not ran that long. Ken's grenade round found its mark as the creature's body exploded into two sections, each one a smoldering, burning, and flaming carcass.

"Good aim Ken," Shintaro started to laugh.

From the darkness the Alpha Werewolf lunges at the laughing mercenary, caught off guard the claw swiped the man's exposed neck. Shintaro fell to the ground at the sheer weight of the creature as his three companions opened fire at the last remaining monster. Doing the damage it intended the creature retreated into the darkness. The wounded mercenary clutches his throat, mortally wounded as Hitori binded the wound with a bandage from his medical bag.

"Ken," Shintaro wheezed calling onto his commanding officer.

Major Kenshiro Dima'uga stooped to one knee and smiled at his brave companion.

"You know what will happen to me at night fall. Even if I survive this wound, I will become one of them," the wounded man explained, "I want you to grant me one request. I've never asked for anything from you nor anyone else. And I've never complain or muttered in defiance of any order given to me."

"I know Shintaro. What is your request my friend?"

"Shoot me. End this here, let me die with honor than live as one of those creatures."

"Shintaro, we can find a way to cure this," Ken started to argue not wanting to end his brave man's life.

"No Ken, there is no other way. Please, I beg you as a warrior and as a friend. Let me die with dignity and honor."

Ken gazed down to the dark floor of the labyrinth as his mind raced. Closing his eyes he nodded.

"I'll secure the perimeter," said Carlos.

"I'll come with you," seconded Hitori.

The two mercenaries left Ken to do his one final duty to his mortally wounded subordinate. That is to grant Shintaro a loyal, brave, and trustworthy soldier a warrior's death. "It's an honor serving with you Ken," wheezed the wounded mercenary.

"It is my honor living by your side Shintaro."

Shaider closed his fellow mercenary's eyes as he pointed the barrel of his weapon at his head, with tears running down his cheek he closed his eyes and pulled the trigger. One shot was fired and he got up to rejoin the remaining members of his team.

"Get out of this lair."

"What was that Ken?"

The two Rim-Cats soldier gave their commander a quizzical look.

"I want to deal with that monster myself."

"Ken that won't be wise," protested Carlos.

"Don't argue with me. If I'm not out within an hour then come down here and finish the job."

Carlos and Hitori looked at each other then return their eyes back to Ken. They realize what he wanted to do. A challenge, a one on one duel between a supernatural monster and a warrior, bred to fight since his childhood.

"We will see you in an hour Ken."

Hitori walked towards the exit.

"Alright, have it your way Major. I will see you outside," Carlos patted his commander on his shoulder as he left him to fate.

Ken took placed his FN-SCAR 5.56mm rifle down, checked that he only have one phosphorous grenade left. He unsheathed his kris serrated sword and his barong leaf bladed short sword. He walked towards the large clear area at the center of the labyrinth and waited for the last surviving werewolf to take up the duel.

"I know you're here. It is me and you now. No one else will interfere. Let us finish this once and for all."

By those words the Alpha Werewolf appeared from the darkness, tall, bulging, muscular beast, and long sharp piercing claws the creature circled around the lone warrior. With the kris in his right hand and the barong on his left, Ken circled counter-clockwise at a ready stance.

"Come on you fucking monster, stop stalling!"

The creature rushed towards him, he sidesteps to the right avoiding a claw swipe as he slash the werewolf's body with his kris. Growling in pain the werewolf circled once again this time standing up onto two legs like a man.

"Hurt doesn't it?"

The taunt was rewarded by an angry growl emitting from the creature as it pounce him. Ken stabs the monster's meaty body, falling to floor, his left leg up as leverage, and with that he tossed the creature over his head as he got back up and faced the monster once more. Bleeding, the werewolf got back up and swiped at his chest with blinding speed. Ken jumped back but the action was a bit late. The monster's claws ripped his body armor's clothing rendering his only protective armor useless. He quickly took it off and relied on his agility and quickness for defense instead.

"That was a smart move, you vile creature."

Rushing once again the werewolf this time was caught by surprise at the warrior's own blinding reflexes, as Ken sidesteps to the left he slashed downward taking off the creature's right foot sending the monster toppling to the floor. The lone mercenary walked towards the creature, as it lashed out with its claws, he sliced the two paws off with both of his blades. With cold shark like eyes, Ken looked at his foe one last time as he swiftly decapitated the wolf's head with a scissor slash at the neck. Letting his swords fall towards the floor beneath him, he unhook his phosphorous grenade, removed the pin, and shoved it down the decapitated body's neck. Gathering his weapons, he walked away as a tremendous explosion rocked the labyrinth, burning the alpha wolf's carcass, and leaving a silhouetted figure making his way towards the exit of the labyrinth were the other survivors of his team waits for his return.

"KEN!"

Carlos, Hitori, and Brittany rushed to greet him as he emerges out of the labyrinth. The beautiful scientist embraced the man whom have saved her life and made her feel wanted. While the two remaining mercenaries clasp his shoulders smiling at their commanding officer.

"It's over."

"Yes Ken," Brittany Collins reassured him, "The nightmare is over."

TRIAX
TRIAX
34 Followers