Alpine Hideaway Magic Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I stepped out of the stream, my rear foot felt the full jolt of the mountain streams cold. For a brief second, I realized its total icy shock! The sun was now up above the mountain and was streaming down into the valley...and none too soon for we were shivering uncontrollably as we arrived back down at our clothes and the animals.

Oma grabbed the pipe, and lit it in between shivers and shudders and then after drawing an immense cloud of bullweed into her lungs, she offered it to my aunt and I as she exhaled a generous cloud of smoke; her lips quivering and her hands rubbing her body furiously. She then secured three beer mugs from the sack of holding and filled them with water from the stream.

Working fast against her own cold and now numbing limbs she tapped each mug of mountain water and presently they began to steam. She took a long hard drink from one mug and then passed the steaming mugs to Margarite and I. In between spasms of shivering and shaking I managed to get the mug to my lips...I swallowed, and tasted hot spiced wine! Gluhwien; the stuff of Christmas and cold nights beside hot stoves in the depths of winter! We emptied our mugs and then Oma refilled them with a tap from her wand saying in-between shudders,

"We stayed in too long. The spell wore off and it bit all three of us in the ass! Oh well," she said laughing at our folly, "it is fun to play with fire but sometimes your fingers get singed!" She motioned with her mug to follow her up into the grass behind the log benches and we fell in line behind her as she led the way, shivering and shuddering at the cold wracking our cores! My hands were shaking so hard I could barely hold my mug.

We lay in the grass and let the sun do its work. As I lay on my back, Oma motioned to Margarite and then pointed to my cock. Margarite knew what she need to do and she immediately began to suck me until her mouth and the bullweed that had already hit my lungs began to provide me with a raging erection. Oma took over from my shivering aunt and began to fellate me, wet and hard. I noticed that despite my discomfort, the mouth on my penis was providing wonderful immense relief and my grandmother's shudders actually acted like vibrations that stimulated my cock to even further steely hardness. At last Oma pulled up from my cock, took a pull on her mug of hot wine and announced,

"Ok boy, now you are fucking us to get us warm! Get to the task!" I mounted Margarite first as she lay on her back and Oma lay atop us, lewdly frigging her body atop mine in every conceivable fashion to rub her sex and belly and breasts against my back and legs while my aunt and I thrashed beneath her; my snarling cock ravaging Margarite's sex with ferocious determination!

In a period of ten minutes Margarite and I screamed and wailed as Grandmother grunted like a rooting pig; trying furiously to rub and frig herself against me in the morning sunlight! Margarite shuddered and I spasmed and shot a steaming load of semen up into my aunts womb. A clap of thunder sounded in the clouds above the mountain and I began to feel warmth returning to my body. The same was true for Tante Margarite! Her face became a bit more relaxed and slowly a smile erased her shivers and shudders.

"Ok you two," said Oma still shivering atop me, "time to switch out!" We repositioned with Oma beneath me in the grass and my limp penis at the entrance to her sex. Margarite lay atop me like a wonderfully warm blanket and she began to hump her sex against me as Oma masturbated my penis and said a half whispered spell. My cock roared to life in her hand and she popped it straight into the fishy foxhole of her cunt as my aunt chewed and licked at my neck and shoulders; her sex squishing and dribbling like a warm wet pink sponge against my body and the backs of my thighs! Oma now both ordered and pleaded with me as she shivered and shuddered,

"Fuck me hard Stephan! Fuck me harder than you have EVER fucked your grandmother! Fuck me like your cock is wood ...that's it! Like you are trying to start a fire by rubbing it inside my rough wooden cunt! Sear my insides with your friction my beautiful husband! Fuck your Oma like you are trying to knock my cunny up into my shoulder blades!... FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! AAAAggghhh!"

I didn't need encouragement. I was now frantically trying to sooth this insatiable hunger that was now wracking my cock and it seemed Oma's cunt was the only meal in town for it! We thrashed and bucked for a good ten minutes; a beast not with two backs but three! We were three fornicators caught up in the moment; trying to revive one and at the same time spend their lust, courtesy of a particularly strong batch of bullweed placed in Oma's pipe and which she had also laced our magical mulled wine with!

Oma knew that the best way to warm ourselves up was to create a particularly strong sexual ardor and then to thrash about each other's bodies in lewd torrid friction! It worked. I came with a scream and a growl. Oma shuddered and came with a loud sob of relief as I forced another torrent of scorching semen up into the womb of my grandmother! A dribble of hot dew trickled from my Oma's quaking cunny as she splattered my loins in reply!

Not to be outdone, my aunt found her desired friction against my back along my kidneys and rutted her cunt against my bare flesh until she splattered in a howling banshee-like orgasm, all over myself and my grandmother. Another clap of thunder shook the clouds and sky above us. It was over...Oma's face now showed relief and restoration.

"You did it Stephan!" Oma beamed, " I knew you could do it! If anyone could fuck away chills like those...it would be a healing wizard like yourself!"

"Aided by a little bullweed and some drugged wine," Margarite added in my ear as her piddle trickled like hot soup down my back. I was filthy again from sex but in a complete state of post-fornicative bliss- as were my two enchanted and incestuous concubines!

We gathered our things, shooed the fowl back in the coop, shrunk it down to size, and packed everything back into the sack of holding. We began to drive the herd of goats and sheep up the mountain, walking like three naked members of some wild prehistoric clan! I felt wonderfully primal and in touch with something inside of me that seemed to go all the way back to a simpler time, walking with two women from my tribe whom I had just mated with; all while driving my animals forward and alert for any danger. I might as well have had a spear or club in my hand and a saber toothed cat-fang for a pendant around my neck! I was slowly being transformed.

We moved further up the mountain side. The sun was now streaming down through the trees and across the meadow slopes. Oma and my tante stopped here and there to pick medicinal herbs and place them in the sack. I kept scanning around...for some reason I felt very alert and a little on edge. I later learned from discussions with Oma that I was becoming more and more adept at sensing the presence of others and of danger but for some reason I knew although these "others" had not seen us yet -they were there all the same!

I looked down into the valley below and saw nothing. I looked up the mountain and saw nothing as well but in my mind I felt like I had a mosquito bite that I could not dig my nails across. Oma finally stopped rooting around in the flowers and weeds as she saw my worried expression.

"Was is it Stephan?" she said. Her mind was now picking up my agitated state. I ignored her and continued to look around here and there like I was trying to find a sound or a smell (but with my mind). Then I looked down the hill to the lip of the first meadow. I saw them. They were coming across the field.

"Amerikaner soldaten! *American soldiers!*" I gasped to my grandmother. My aunt who was stooped over showing her bare ass and cunt to the world immediately stood bolt upright and sucked in her breath!

"To the trees!" Oma hissed in alarm, "Get yourselves to the woods and leave the sheep!" We scurried away from the flock to a tree line running up the side of the mountain.

We reached the woods and stood at a half crouch, looking down the long grassy slope through the trees. The slope turned slightly as it descended on down to the meadow and stream we had "refreshed ourselves" in. Our portion of the wood line where we spied from was bent like a dog's leg. We were almost at the apex of the bend; allowing us to view the men crossing the field below us and still giving us more woods to retreat into. If we had to run could then fly away on the brooms unseen. The only problem was we would need to abandon the sheep should it come to that!

Tante held the sack open for Oma who fished around inside and came up with a plug of dried bullweed. She then stuffed the dried leaves into her pipe in great haste. A few puffs on the pipe and she was blowing generous clouds of smoke all around herself, Tante Margarite and I; concealing us once again behind one of her spells that made us appear to be no more than sticks, leaves and undergrowth in the swaying trees and shimmering sunlight.

Oma then turned and faced outwards from the woods as Tante Margarite and I crouched behind her shoulders being careful to stay in the smoke! Oma passed the pipe back to us both and we took turns blowing smoke and watching. We could see green helmets of soldiers now glinting in the sun, like a cluster of olives at the edge of the meadow below us and partially hidden in the swaying grasses. The Americans were cautious with regard to the field and not willing to simply walk across it in the morning sun.

Two scouts came first across the meadow, while more men huddled at the edge of the hill; their helmets all we could really see. The scouts walked to the far edge of the meadow and then one of the two men ran back while the forward man hid out of sight in the trees. I saw the runner confer with several men at the edge of the field before the huddle of soldiers began to stand up and move forward.

Men down below on the lower slope now came up and across the meadow in two files. As both lines of soldiers moved out further across the field, they seemed like so many ants moving in their two orderly files. I could make out their helmets, their heavy tan jackets, and olive green trousers.

I had never seen American uniforms in color, (my only experience having been that of seeing black and white propaganda newsreels in the cinema). I thought the American uniforms a bit drab compared to our smart Wehrmacht grey uniforms or the sophisticated SS black outfits. Even the Luftwaffe uniform that I had discarded the first night I deserted seemed "swanky" by comparison! We also had smarter camouflage it donned on me, yet like everything about us; the Americans simply had much MORE! Right now, what the Americans had more of were SOLDIERS and they were all armed!

A man in one of the files suddenly broke from the group and stepped in between the two lines. I guessed him to be a sergeant or a young officer as he began to gesticulate his arms with his rifle slung over his back. He had a set of binoculars in his hand and he seemed to wave them around as he spoke...like the glasses were to be used for pointing instead of looking through! Upon his new directions, the men began to spread out in a vast series of wedges but continued to travel in the same direction, across the meadow.

As the soldiers spread out they moved more slowly and there was almost a traffic jam of people transitioning from file to their combat formation. Soon however, they would be across the field. I reasoned they would not take the open ground up the slope to us as they would wish to minimize their time of exposure. If they made it to the trees they would be as invisible as we were, and we had no guns!

About that time, a man at the head of the formation gestured and called to his leader, pointing with his rifle over his head in the direction of our flock! The officer spun around and looked through his field glasses at our sheep and watched for several moments as the men continued forward. Oma looked over her shoulder to me and then to Tante Margarite coolly saying,

"Stay calm, ...they cannot see us! They see our sheep. There is no danger yet, just stay in the smoke." The smoke was still all around us providing a magical camouflage and to the officer looking through the glasses, it probably appeared to be a flock of sheep but no shepherd watching them...which might be enough to arouse his suspicions!

His men were a quarter of the way across the field but the leader began to urge them forward faster. Many more of the men were still cresting the lip to the meadow and it was difficult for him to coordinate his actions but soon he would get them across the field and into the woods. They would be here near us shortly -I knew that for fact. I was grateful for the smoke but I wondered how long it would be of any good!

The bullweed was having another effect and it was becoming readily apparent as I looked down. My cock was hard, veiny and pointing skyward in a furious "Heil Hitler" salute! It gave me an idea.

I grabbed Tante Oma and bent her forward at the waist firmly. She was a little surprised but I told her I knew what I was doing. I then had Tante Margarite bend at the waist behind her mother and bid her to start licking at her cunny and arsehole. My aunt began spread her mother's rump cheeks and munch as I had told her. I took up a position behind Tante Margarite and craning my head to one side, I kept my eyes on the soldiers gathering in the meadow while I pushed the tip of my cock into up and into my aunt's cunny.

I began to fuck my aunt. As I did, I started to mutter SPRITZ BLITZ, SPRITZ BLITZ, *shoot lightning, shoot lightning*, over and over. Oma and Tante Margarite immediately knew what was up and they started to mutter as well and pass the pipe between the three of us.

Clouds in the sky began to gather; black and ominous. There wasn't a lot of time and we would all have to focus and concentrate to make this work! Tante Margarite after a few seconds of being fucked by me, stopped trying to mumble the words but simply gobbled away at her mother's quim and ass; apparently working the incantation in her head because I could feel strong power flowing through the three of us already!

Oma and I continued to mutter SPRITZ BLITZ, SPRITZ BLITZ as we both kept our eyes on the intended targets of our magic. The tattoos on both women's backs began to ripple and move and once again, parted like curtains in a theater as the spell of our sex began to build in intensity! I saw in Oma's shoulders a great army of men come sweeping down, marching and running with determination across my grandmother's spine. I saw at the base of Tante Margarite's rump, a billowing mass of black clouds. I kept fucking my aunt's quim SPRITZ BLITZ, SPRITZ BLITZ!

The soldiers down on the field below were still not able to get the entirety of their formation in the meadow. The officer was furious; gesturing wildly now for the people gaining the slope to hurry up and he was have the worst time keeping the formation moving ahead. It was to our advantage!

I fucked with vigor into my aunt's sex, grabbing both her hips for all I was worth; like we were a stallion and mare in a breeding pen - my cock sloshing deeply into sodden cunny and striking the back wall with each stroke! My aunt was lapping at her mother's quim and nether-hole like a dog with a bowl of meat; making hungry sounds as if she might at any moment wolf down Oma's sex flesh in one gulp! Oma and I kept up the sexual incantation SPRITZ BLITZ, SPRITZ BLITZ!

I saw the storm cloud tattoos on my Tante's rump part and through the black boiling vapor I saw a cannon emerge. The cannon pointed directly to the front of the advancing tattoo army that had now traveled from Oma's ass to Tante's neck and shoulders and were preparing to advance down my aunt's spine to her rump and then on to reach me apparently!

I looked down at my targets in the meadow. They were still making slow progress and the officer trying to get the rest of the body up onto the meadow seemed beside himself with frustrated rage! I looked down at the tattoos and saw the cannon had turned into a giant veiny cock. The cock surged and fired. Instead of semen, huge bolts of lightning sprung from the tip and struck into the forward ranks of the advancing tattoo army! The hordes of inky soldiers leaped and danced in alarm out of the way of the exploding bolts of electricity and the formation began to become disorderly. I had my answer; it would work! SPRITZ BLITZ, SPRITZ BLITZ!

My balls began to tickle and I felt the old familiar sensation of my schwanz about to spurt; my Tante Margarite's cunny was doing an especially wondrous job of milking me in this desperate time! Tante Margarite was shuddering as was Oma who still managed to say the spell and puff on the bullweed pipe! SPRITZ BLITZ, SPRITZ BLITZ!

More tattooed lightning shot into the inky ranks of soldiers on my Tante's back. The cartoon fighting men then panicked and ran back up my aunt's shoulders and neck; pursued by bolts of lightning from the spewing cartoon cock cannon! Then army then retreated to Oma's bum and up her back and shoulders until the tattoo curtains on the backs of both women came together and the scene ended. Now it was time for me to make my own scene! SPRITZ BLITZ, SPRITZ BLITZ!

Oma bawled and shook as her orgasm took her but she still managed to chant. Tante Margarite was shaking in full body tremor; her juices now running from her cunt as if I had ruptured her! That was it! I took one last look at my target; a boulder sitting in the field with thick grass and flowers around it. I shuddered!

The sky became an angry dark cauldron of boiling tar! A lightning bolt ejaculated from the tumult, blazing straight down to the boulder dead in its center; exploding in a flash of white hot light and a with a deafening CRASH! At the same time I came in a jet of white hot semen up into my Tante's juicing quim!

The soldiers immediately jumped in startled terror! Another searing bolt darted from the sky and smacked the tree line directly in the path of the advancing troops! Some Americans had just reached the trees and now it seemed to them their whole world was consumed in blinding white light, noise, and the smell of ozone!

My cock came again, sending another huge curd of semen into my quaking tante's womb and splattering her insides! Another bolt of electricity tore through the air and struck the edge of the meadow; just as the last of the men had gained the lip of the hill! They immediately fell flat and would not push forward!

Tante Margarite's orgasm was waning but Oma's was still teetering on the edge; I could sense it! I grabbed my auntie's hips and tossed her unceremoniously out of the way. I don't know what was happening but I felt my cock was still cumming! It was freely swinging now that I had pulled it from my aunt's quim but it was still hard as a hammer and convulsing uncontrollably! A splatter of my youthful yogurt arced through the air and splattered against my grandmother's cunt and asshole! Another bolt of lightning flew and landed in the center of the field not ten feet from the startled officer. Inspired, I grabbed Oma by her haunches and impaled her puckered winking rectum on my raging penis! I pulled myself up into her entrails and my cockhead lunged up into the old woman's gut, spewing white briny broth deep into her shuddering dunghole!

That was it for my grandmother. She screamed she howled and came in a loud set of racking sobs of joy; her pipe now smoking on the ground, having been dropped as both her hands clawed and tore feverishly at her cunny and clitty! Multiple bolts flew from the angry heavens with a shattering of the air; striking the meadow and creating perfect pandemonium within the formations of Americans below us! I came again up inside Oma's intestines and she shook her head from side to side as she bawled and masturbated; her cunny dumping a perfect rain of piddle and cunny drippings down both our legs and feet! I could see below us that our sexual magic and our screaming crescendos were now having the desired effect.