Alpine Romance: No Words Necessary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The jeans came off easier than he'd expected, given how tight they were, and the panties they revealed matched her bra, a detail he barely registered as he slid them off and dropped them onto the floor.

Her crotch was covered in a neatly trimmed bush that hypnotized him in a way he'd never thought possible. Every other girl he'd been with had been shaved to some degree, but as he lowered his face to her vagina, he enjoyed the sensation of the hairs tickling at his face.

He kissed the hollow where her leg met her pelvis and stroked her inner thigh. Then he gently ran his tongue up from the base of her slit to the top, flattening it and giving extra pressure to the clit as she gasped.

Running his tongue around her opening a few times, he turned all of his attention to her clit, feeling her reaction as she pressed herself against his face.

With one finger he traced the outline of her vagina, feeling the wetness inviting him to slide it inside, and when he did, she gave another gasp. Then he slid his second finger inside, spreading them as he thrust and twisted, feeling her contract against him even as he gradually felt the opening relax to accept him.

He continued to stimulate her with his tongue, and he felt her vagina pulsating against his fingers. Not wanting to make her come too quickly, he pulled his fingers out and raised his head to meet her gaze.

Her mouth hung open and her eyes stared past him as she sat on the brink of orgasm, but she recovered quickly and pulled at him, clearly wanting him on top of her.

She kissed him hungrily on the lips, her tongue probing deep into his mouth as she gripped his cock, and he felt a spasm of pure pleasure as she brushed the head against her wetness.

"Fuck, I don't have any condoms," he said. "What do we do?"

He wasn't sure she understood, but she gave him a questioning look that said it all.

"Uh, yeah, I'm, uh, healthy. Um, healthy? No STDs? All good?"

"Alles gut. Alles gut," she said, and he felt her guiding him in, the labia parting as the warmth and wetness enveloped him, the slight resistance as the loose skin below the head pulled back, and then he was inside her.

She opened her mouth in a silent scream, and her fingers dug into his back as he bottomed out inside her, then gently pulled back, pushed forward, pulled back and pushed forward again, feeling her wetness coating him and the friction ebb.

Pushing all the way into her, he paused, then started pumping, and she thrust her hips up to meet him as he pounded down.

"Fucking hell this is so goddamn hot," he groaned, burying his face into the nape of her neck as she clutched him with her thighs.

She ran her fingers up and down his back, the tips digging in with just enough pain to feel amazing as he continued to thrust into her.

Switching positions, he rolled her onto her side without leaving her, and laid down facing her. Within a few seconds they'd found the rhythm again, and her breasts bounced against his chest with each thrust as she rolled her hips partially on top of him and arched her back.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck," he panted, grabbing her ass and squeezing a cheek as he pulled her hard onto him.

She kissed him sloppily on the mouth and played with her own breast, pinching the nipple as he continued to drive into her, feeling himself starting to lose control.

"I'm going to come," he panted, and he knew she could tell, and fuck it, he wanted to come inside her so badly.

"Ja ja ja ja," she shouted, adding to the thumping of the headboard against the wall, and he felt his cock hardening more than he'd ever thought possible. He fought it and fought it, eking out every last microsecond of the experience until he just couldn't hold anymore.

He felt her losing the rhythm as her body started quaking, and he lost control and came while he was all the way inside, but kept thrusting as she spasmed and came, meeting him in the moment.

"Fuuuuck!" he shouted, feeling jet after hot jet of cum fire out his cock into her and she collapsed against him, clutching his back painfully as she shuddered against him, her hair blanketing his face as he wrapped his arms around her and squeezed her to him, as close as any two humans can possibly be while the last of his cum dribbled inside her and her pussy pulsated against the base of his cock.

"That was incredible," he said a few moments later, still feeling the after effects of the orgasm. "Das ist sehr gut," he added, stating the obvious. She giggled against his neck.

It was a long few moments before either of them loosened their grip on the other, and in unspoken agreement they gradually parted enough so that he found her staring into his eyes, smiling the smile that can only come after the satisfaction of incredible sex.

He kissed her lightly on the lips, then on the forehead between her eyes as she pivoted her hips slowly away. He felt the shudders of residual pleasure rack through his body at the movement so good it actually hurt, and when he finally exited her, he watched a thick oversized drop of cum flow out and onto her thigh.

She rolled onto her side, her back to him, and he put his arms around her, pressing against her and feeling his cock fit into the hollow of her ass crack as she flattened herself against him.

He fumbled with the blanket on the bed and managed to mostly cover them with it as they lay there in silence, regaining their breath as they lay entwined in each other.

They stayed like that for long moments, and she muttered something just before her breathing became regular with the rhythm of sleep. He didn't catch it, but he thought he'd heard a word that sounded like leeb or liebe or something. Then he, too, drifted off as the snowfall resumed outside.

12