Alraune Mandragora Ch. 02

Story Info
Marna is blossoming.
3.1k words
4.41
37.2k
24

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/29/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marna awoke with a start. She had been having a wonderful dream, and was dreadfully sad that it had ended so abruptly. Still, something had awoken her. She sat up.

Her smallish attic room was lit by the moonlight streaming in through the single window at the head of her bed. It shone down on her quilt, making all the colored patches that looked so cheerful during the day a uniform shade of gray. It shone down on her long golden hair, which looked silver in the light of the moon. Marna turned towards the window and looked out. The glass was old, warped and dirty on the outside, so she could not make out much past the moonlit shingles of the roof and the moon itself. She pried the old window latch open, heaved the window up and shivered as a cold rush of winter air rolled inside and over her body. Her skin erupted in goose bumps all over under the thin flannel of her nightgown. She looked out.

She could see across the fields behind her house, all the way to the edge of the woods where she walked every day. All was quiet. Sometimes coyotes came around, raising their mournful noises, waking Marna up with a chill down her spine. Tonight there were no coyotes. The only sound was a very distant owl, probably miles away.

Marna crossed her arms on the small window sill and rested her chin upon them. She watched the chilly, moonlit landscape for a while, enchanted by its stark beauty. The cold air played upon her slender body, making her shiver slightly from time to time. She wondered what it would be like to go walking in the woods on a night like tonight. Her favorite reading spot, on the far end of the woods, would probably be very cold. She would need to dress warmly tomorrow.

"Winter is coming." Marna whispered, surprised at the sound of her words. "We must hurry."

In the morning, Marna woke late again. For the past month she had found it next to impossible to wake up at her usual half-past six. Her parents didn't seem to upset by this, but she liked getting up early. She pulled her dress over her head and tugged it down over her torso. It felt tight and uncomfortable, but it was the newest dress she had. After eating quickly she put on her winter boots and shawl and set out to find her mother and father. There were always chores to be done on the farm, even though it was a small one.

At noon Marna was finished. She stood by the stove in the kitchen, munching some bread and apple. Her father was having coffee, her mother tea.

"Marna," Her mother announced. "We're riding to the village today. You must stay here and watch the farm while we are gone."

This was unusual. Marna was always along with her parents on their trips to town. Marna argued this, but it was useless. She was staying home. She watched as her parents hitched up their wagon in front and rode away, bouncing down the road to town. Marna was frustrated. Why was she left behind?

She decided to go to the woods. Her parents would be several hours, and she could be back in time to meet them. No one would come to the house while they were gone. No one ever did. Marna bent over to pick up a big log for the wood stove, so that the fire wouldn't go out while she was out. To her dismay, the seam of her dress tore loudly along her back when she bent over. Nothing was going well today.

She went upstairs to her small room and took off her dress. Standing only in her wool stockings and boots, she examined the tear. She would have to stitch it later. For now she put on one of her old dresses. It was so tight it nearly ripped when she pulled it down over her hips.

"Too much butter, Marna!" She cried to herself, smacking her hip with her palm in frustration. She could not button the front of the old dress, and was amazed at the mass of cleavage that gathered there. She wrapped herself in her shawl and climbed back down the ladder, book in tow.

Setting off across the yard, and then the fields towards the woods, Marna felt her blossoming body pressing against the fabric of her dress. She was really growing fast. She wondered if her mother was buying new fabric for new dresses in town. She hoped this was the case.

Walking slowly through the bare trees and fallen leaves, Marna came to her secret. There, hidden under a fallen tree that lay in the farthest reaches of Marna's woods, was a small cave. Marna had been reading there for a month now, and it was her favorite place to read and to dream. She walked around the fallen maple tree and pulled up the cover of fallen branches and leaves that lay over the mouth of the small hollow. Lowering herself down like she had done many times, Marna was home.

Inside, there were now a few candles, her secret diary, dried flower arrangements and a walking stick she had found; all resting on the roots of the great tree that had fallen, creating the small cave that Marna now claimed. On the other side of the opening, nearer to the opening or "door" that lead back up into the world above, there was a dark tunnel.

The tunnel was big enough for Marna to crawl into, if she ever got up enough courage. It seemed to lead downward, but Marna could not say for sure. The tunnel was dark. The tunnel could lead to China for all she knew. All she knew was that the tunnel had scared her at first. Now, she respectfully ignored it and it didn't bother her as much.

If only she knew how many times she HAD crawled into that tunnel. But she could not know, for the inhabitant of the tunnel and the cave made sure of it.

She sat down in her usual spot among the roots and lit a candle. Opening her book, she began to read. It did not take more than a few moments for her to fall into the deep sleep that day; the deep dark sleep that always took hold of her when she visited the cave. The same blessed sleep that allowed her to dream dreams that were so very real to her. This time it was a man in a riding suit that came to her, standing in the candlelit cave with his hand outstretched towards her, welcoming her. He was the most handsome man Marna had ever seen. Would he kiss her?

She stood, dropping her book as she did so. The cave was lit brightly by a warm, orange glow. The glow seemed to come from nowhere. Marna stepped towards the man. He reached forward to her and undid her shawl, letting it fall. When her shawl hit the ground, it sent a flurry of the old dry leaves twirling and fluttering up into the air inside the cave. They floated there, catching the warm light of the tunnel and Marna's candle, moving through the air like cottonwood seed. The man looked down at her young bosom bursting forth between the buttons of her old dress. Marna shivered as he reached down to pull her skirt up, helping her out of the dress.

She stood naked in front of the man, blushing bashfully. He looked her up and down and seemed to approve of what he saw, as if he marked some improvement with his visual appraisal of her body. Stooping down near the mouth of the tunnel, the man held his hand out to her in a welcoming gesture. Marna caught a whiff of the perfume that came from the tunnel. It smelled like flowers and wine.

Marna knew to obey the man. She got down on all fours and crawled towards the tunnel, shedding her boots as she went. She looked up into his eyes before continuing into the tunnel. They were the most honest, kind eyes she had ever seen. The man seemed to make a promise, merely with his gaze. He would not harm her. He would keep her safe. She rose to her knees and kissed him passionately. He rewarded her by returning the kiss, and they kissed long and slow. When she opened her eyes again, her world had begun to skew slightly, to spin ever so slowly. The handsome man held his hand out towards the tunnel, bidding her descend. The warm glow of the tunnel was most inviting, so Marna crawled inside.

Her slender body had more than enough room to crawl inside. The tunnel took her downwards, and then up again abruptly. Moving forwards, towards the light, Marna emerged into the small chamber at the end of the tunnel. The soft, orange glow of the chamber was calming, as was the heat. The source of the pulsating light was the small, bulbous mushrooms that completely lined the chamber from top to bottom. It was about the size of her bed, with enough room for her to kneel in the center. Marna reached into the chamber, feeling the soft, warm surface that the mushrooms provided. She laid her body down inside, feeling the silky smooth, velvet skin of the mushrooms against her. She felt warm and safe, deep inside her deepest secret.

In the ceiling of the long, low chamber, opened up a fissure amidst the mass of mushroom caps. From this opening emerged a long, snakelike proboscis. It was as thick as Marna's leg at one end, and tapered to a tip like an unopened tulip blossom. This tip lowered itself until it was inches from Marna's face. She grasped it with her slender, alabaster fingers and pulled the tip of the phallus into her mouth. It tasted like honey, salt water taffy and peppermint all in one. It tasted better than anything. The tip opened slightly at the touch of her tongue, releasing a trickle of sweet submission onto her palette.

The entire chamber began to move, as each individual mushroom awoke. She felt them caress her, felt the massage of hundreds of velvet caps against her body. Some began to grow and move about her. Two of the stems extended around her ankles lovingly, pulling them slowly apart.

She sucked at the head of the great protuberance as it fed her drops of deception. Small blossoms began opening up above her, all around her. They opened wide, gathering her brilliance, feeding on her radiance. As she sucked, the tip released a single drop of nectar, which she swallowed hungrily.

Another growth came down from above, smaller than the first. Its dark red and purple skin was covered with small bumps, like warts. It looked like a smaller version of the prominent member that was feeding her, complete with the spire shaped crimson tip.

"Ah..." She laughed zealously, "A new floret. Isn't it beautiful?"

The new growth writhed in the air between her legs, seeming to stretch itself longer and longer. The tip of the floret began to weep with the precious nectar. Several more small mushrooms wrapped around her gently, massaging her body into a state of complete relaxation. One reached up and began to nudge one of her nipples. She gasped, feeling a fresh chill of pleasure run down her spine.

The smaller flower began to provoke the tenderness between her legs. It hunted for a mouth to feed, leaving teardrops of sticky nectar all over her thighs and upturned stomach. Finally it found home inside the opening of her vagina. Her back arched with pleasure as she felt the squirming tentacle push itself into her. The tip felt wonderful until it breached her, when suddenly a bolt of pain struck her. The chamber darkened momentarily, and Marna thought she would faint. She pulled the stamen that was feeding her from her lips and cried out.

"Ohhh... please be gentle, my love!" She cried. Streamers of sticky nectar that was now flowing readily from the large organ hung in the air between her open mouth and the head. They dripped down upon her face before she welcomed the slithering stamen back into her throat.

A mushroom pushed up amongst the others between her legs and pushed in against her. She could feel it prodding against her anus. When a small amount of slippery spore had been released, the mushroom's head passed through the opening to her bowels and invaded her rectum. She winced, and resumed her feeding, rubbing the great member up and down with her hands as it granted her desire.

Drops of nectar and spore began to rain down upon her from everywhere. This rain continued until her body was slick with the excretions. She reached down and grasped the flailing tentacle that was now spraying its nectar wildly, and thrust its head into her. She felt pain again, but was so rabid with lust that she simply made sounds of pleasure as the thing took her. Overcome by her own lust and the myriad sensations assailing her young body, she lost consciousness.

When she awoke, Marna lay on her stomach, with a pool of white nectar streaming from her mouth. She had nearly drowned.

She looked up. The blossoms were almost closed, and the large tentacle that had turned her over was rubbing against her back tenderly. She pushed herself up and rubbed against its trunk. The blossoms above her head opened wide.

"Oh you saved me..." Marna moaned. "I know you won't let me drown." She knelt there, holding her lover tenderly.

She caressed the large tentacle up and down, fondling every part of its slick surface. One of the mushrooms in the floor rose up to touch the tender, wet flesh between her legs. She smiled and moved her body downward slowly, feeling the tip enter her. It was thinner than the younger tentacle, and soft and forgiving.

"There, that's how we do that!" Marna chirped. She began to move up and down, feeling the texture of the mushroom tickle her inner flesh.

The great tentacle presented itself to her once again, and she licked the tip clean of nectar before taking the tender stamen into her throat. The blossoms along the walls of the chamber were in full bloom, awaiting her climax.

As she guzzled the nectar that began to flow into her, it trickled in pearly rivulets down her body; down her neck, between her breasts, across her stomach and down into her thighs. She began to pump her body up and down upon the erect mushroom that throbbed inside her, piercing her very womb.

The smaller, impish tentacle descended once again and rubbed against her back. Instinctively, it sought the third opening in her body, and found it. Soon she was penetrated completely, with the tentacle in her rectum spewing its nourishing fluids almost instantly. Marna continued to move her body, undulating her hips, feeling the warmth of her approaching orgasm deep inside. She was now covered with streams of excess nectar. It soaked into her skin, soaked the mushroom that penetrated her, ran down her face and shoulders, dripped off of her hard candy nipples...

As she climaxed, she felt the smaller tentacle shooting spurts of nectar into her lower bowel. Her belly was full of it. She was so full of this heaven that she had to have release. She cried out and collapsed to the floor of the chamber. The blossoms spread open wider with each pulse of her orgasm. As she came, and came again, the tentacle in her rectum continued its frenzy as she relaxed, nectar draining from her bowels. She fell to the floor with it still inside her, writhing and flailing in the sticky mess. The mushroom that had pleasured her wilted once again and returned into the floor, its spore spent inside her, its tip lost in her insides. She fell into a deep sleep, drunk with pleasure.

She could hear a voice surround her in her slumber. "You have grown so well. Soon you will be hungry for what we cannot give. Your growth will help you bring us another, so that we may continue to feed. Go, child. Grow."

While Marna was cast still deeper into sleep, tiny tendrils like roots covered her body. They probed her and pierced her flesh like tiny needles, taking root inside her. Changing her.

When Marna awoke, she lay on the floor of her cave naked. The vision of the man was gone, and her body was cold and clammy. She dressed herself quickly, feeling the need for the fresh air above. She had done it again; fallen asleep and taken her clothes off.

Up above, she looked around. It must have been several hours since she went down below! Her parents wouldn't be back yet, but she hurried anyway. Back through the woods, back across the fields, back into the warmth of her home.

That night while she took a bath, her parents came home. They seemed to be in a good mood. She could smell her father's pipe tobacco and hear her mother singing. When they came in the front door, Marna called to them from the tub.

Marna's mother entered the bathroom, carrying three new dresses for her.

"Here, dear. I had these made for you by your Aunt Moira. She's a wizard with a needle, you know." Marna's mother laid the dresses over the back of the changing chair in the bathroom.

"Oh!" Marna stood from the tub in her excitement. "Thank you! I needed those!"

"Yes, I know you di-" Marna's mother was cut short by the sight of Marna's naked body. "...I mean I, I know you need them. That's why I bought them."

Marna stood, beaming, naked in the hot bath tub. To her mother's eyes, Marna must have gained a good twenty pounds or more in the past month, which was disturbing enough. But it was the way she was gaining it that was the most disturbing. Marna was taking on the sort of figure that would curse a woman to a life of trouble. Marna's mother shut the bathroom door behind her and crossed herself, shaking her head.

In the bathroom, Marna happily returned to her bath. So what if she had gained a little weight, she thought. Her parents always complained she was too skinny anyway.

She finished up her bath and hopped out, toweling off in a hurry. She pulled one of her new dresses over her head and thrust her arms into the sleeves. The fabric felt a little coarse, but it would get softer with use. Aunt Moira had outdone herself! The dress fit perfectly.

The dress wouldn't fit so well in another month.