Alright, Slut, Beg For It

Story Info
Drooling on her own oiled up fuckholes for her Dommey friend.
760 words
3.85
44.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're such a sweetheart. Yes, just like that. Sit with your back against the wall, knees bent, feet flat on the ground, legs open. Wider. Hands behind your head. Let your knees fall to the sides as much as is comfortable. Let me look."

She's naked, breathing heavily, blushing. I take my time, looking at her. I notice that she's coyly sneaking peeks at my gaze.

"Do you feel shy?"

She nods in response.

I tell her to close her eyes and she's smiling, squirming her hips, such a wanton little thing she is. I want her to feel more vulnerable, more embarrassed, so I tell her to keep her eyes shut and to open her mouth and stick her tongue out. She lets out a little moan when I put a clothespin on it.

"Ohh, you like that? Haha. Eyes open, and you're only to look down unless I say otherwise. Understood?" She nods, eyes downcast, and I get started on making her drool.

The click clack of my heels is noisy as I walk over to my bag. I saunter back over with it and set it down beside my precious friend. I tell her how it's so good of her to let me toy with her like this, whilst liberally applying oil to her breasts, tummy, and inner thighs. Her squirming continues as I sit on the floor in front of her and turn to my toy bag.

I decide on the vibrating nipple suckers. Her whimper turns into a moan when I apply the first one. I lean in and suckle her earlobe, delighting in her desire. I pull back, apply the second one, turn them on, and sit back. She's subtly writhing in pleasure, drooling, and staring intently at the floor in front of her. Warm contentment settles over me as I ask her just how dirty she is. Her response is gibberish because of the tongue clothespin, but luckily I know that she's very, very dirty. Her breathing becomes heavier when she hears the snap of my gloves going on.

"Shhh," I remove the clothespin and replace it with a straw from a glass of water. "Drink," I tell her, and she does. "Tongue, please," I say, as soon as she's done, and replace the clothespin with a bigger clothespin. She looks up at me and whimpers adorably. Oh, my heart. I take her face in both hands and remind her with a smile that she was supposed to be looking at the floor. I want to see her drool some more.

The nipple sucker vibes are kind of noisy and I wonder with a giggle if anyone can hear her. I apply more oil on her inner thighs. Where her legs meet her groin. I play with her little muff. I rub and tease her slit, pulling her moist lips apart widely and peering inside, without penetrating her holes or touching her clit, for a few long minutes. She's moaning and drooling excessively and I decide she's ready for something more.

I tell her to put her hands down on the floor beside her bum, and to look at me. I put one hand gently around her throat and remove the clothespin from her tongue. "Are you having fun?" I ask her.

"Yes, Ma'am, thank you," She sputters out. I smile happily and put slight pressure on my grip, choking her, while placing my other gloved hand over her cunt. Her hips begin to buck noticeably to meet my hand as I gently fondle her delicate folds. Easing the pressure off her neck and removing my hand from her pink parts, I pull my dress up to reveal a thick, blue, rubber cock. I ask her if she needs something else in her mouth. Her eyes widen, she nods, and my heart starts to pound.

*My beautiful friend is really in for it now* I think to myself. *I'm going to pull her around by her hair, slap and fuck her face, and force this cock into all of her holes. When I get tired, I'll lay back and have her ride it, while I do hurty things to her breasts. When she's worn out I'll restrain her, sit comfortably on her face, and use the magic wand on her clit. Forcing her to cum relentlessly while I moisturize her face with my squirty cums. Then we'll wash up, snuggle, and snack.*

Smiling, I grab a fistful of her hair and in a near whisper, I command, "Alright, slut, beg for it..."