Altar of Desire

Story Info
Lillith helps Albert secure a much needed job.
1.6k words
4
912
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 10/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

London, November 1929

Albert sat at the restaurant table nervously tapping his foot. Lillith, opposite, sipped on a Martini, leaving alluring lipstick larks on the cup. Her white blouse hung loosely across her petite breasts, but it was obvious to anyone close enough that there was no shift or bra beneath. Her hard, pink nipples peaked the soft white fabric, drawing Albert's gaze on a regular basis.

"So," she said, placing both palms on the table, squeezing her arms together to emphasise her bust as much as possible, "How did that interview go?"

Albert shrugged. "Oh," he sighed "Who knows?"

She smiled. "I know a way to swing the balance." She grabbed her glass in both hands, and bent her head toward it, sipping and looking at Albert over the glass rim. "If you're game."

"I'll give anything a go." He said. "I really need that job!"

Lillith beamed her bright white teeth in a blazing smile. "Then be at mine for eight!" she said and stood. "I have to get things ready."

She turned on her stiletto heels and walked from the restaurant. Albert's eyes fixed on the sashaying bottom beneath its tight skirt.

His reverie was interrupted by a cough. The waiter with the check. Albert sighed and reached for his wallet.

***

At eight on the dot, Albert pulled the doorbell at Lilith's house. He heard the bell jingling somewhere in the background of the house, and laughter drifted along with it. More than one voice.

The door swung open and there stood Lillith swathed in the same kind of red robe that they had worn to that party in the spring. Albert had not really talked about that party, nor had Liliith raised it again. Now Albert's stomach started to twist in nervous anticipation.

Lilith took him by the hand and led him through the house to a rear room that he had never, ina ll hist visits to the house, been in before. The room was dimly lit by a couple of dozen candles, the heavy drapes drawn to block out the dying light of day. In the centre of the room there was a table covered in a white cloth, and stood nearby by were three robed figures.

They turned, pushing back the hoods and Albert could see that they were all female. Millie, who Albert and Lillith had met on several occasions since the party, blew him a kiss, and the other two smiled broadly. One, a middle-aged lady with dark curly hair cut into a kind of bob winked at Lilith, while the other, a blonde just stared, eyes a little distant.

Lilith closed the door. "You know Millie," she said archly, "rather well I might add." She turned to the other two ladies. "Let's call these... " she paused "April and May." She turned to Albert, kissing his cheek. "Discretion, you know."

Lilith turned to Albert, "Now let's get these clothes off of you, and get you prepared."

Albert raised his eyebrows, but did not resist as Lilith and Millie set about removing his clothes, folding them neatly and piling them on a chair in one corner.

Naked, he stood before the ladies, their eyes wandering up and down his slim body, resting on the limp penis dangling between his thighs.

"Now," said Lilith, "the theory is that sexual desire has power, and that if you concentrate on what you want while that desire builds, your desires will be fulfilled."

Albert took a deep breath, "If you say so." he said.

"I do." Lilith said in mock scold. "Now lie yourself down on that table, think of getting that job, and we'll begin." She turned to the ladies "April, be a dear and grab that scented oil."

Albert lay himself on the table, on his back, feeling a little uncomfortable, but starting to rise in anticipation.

Lilith returned to stand beside him, dropping her robe to the floor behind her, revealing her firm, naked body with the shaved pubic hair and tight, hard nippled breasts.

"Remember," she said, "No cumming allowed." She smiled at the ladies "For him anyway."

There was a giggle that rippled around the room, and Albert watched as the other three ladies dropped their robes. Millie, all shaven and slim too, but with bigger breasts than Lilith moved to Albert's left leg, while the middle aged lady, April, moved to his right. April, in contrast to the other two had huge, pendulous breasts, curvacious figure and dark mop of pubic hair. May, on the other hand, had a voluptuous figure and sported hair at both groin and armpits. She approached Alberts midriff on the opposite side to Lilith.

The ladies passed oil between each other's hands, warming it slightly, then started to slowly rub the oil into Albert's body. "Remember," whispered Lilith, "think about getting that job."

Albert felt the warm oil being rubbed up his legs and his arms, all four limbs being attended to simultaneously. As Millie and April moved higher, to his thighs, his cock started to swell, and when Lilith and May started to gently, slowly massage oil into his chest, playing with his nipples, he stood to sharp attention.

May smiled. "Mmmm." she sighed as her hand ran down Alberts belly to within a few inches of the root of his cock, then back up to his chest.

April, on the other hand, wasted little time. She stroked his inner thigh, then her one hand grasped the shaft of his rigid cock while the other cupped his warm, dangling balls. Albert gasped in pleasure as the warm oil slipped along his manhood. Then he felt another hand on his purpling helmet. Millie rolled back his foreskin and bent to lick the underside of his cock head.

May and Lilith watched for a second, then each bent in to lick and suck on Albert's nipples. His hand raised to stroke Lilith's rounded bum, but she pushed it away, pausing to whisper "The job, only the job."

The delicate flicking of Millie's tongue coupled with the soft, rhythmic stroking from April, had Albert gasping in pleasure. Lilith and May stepped back, and Albert saw Lilith stand, spread her legs a little then start to rub her hand over her own pussy whilst kneading her tits with the other. May just watched, eyes flitting between Lilith's writhing and Albert's groans.

Millie and April stopped, suddenly. Then April climbed to the table and straddled Albert's thighs. She grasped his hard cock in both hands, running them up and down and round and round in a slightly faster rhythm than before. Then she stopped. Her hands delved between her own thighs, raising herself slightly, she spread her outer lips to reveal the glisten pink oyster within. She shuffled forward, allowing her wet pussy lips to sit either side of Albert's cock root, then started to slide her sopping cunt up along his length, then back to the root.

Albert gazed at Aprils large tits, as she rocked her pussy back and forth over his cock. There was a squelching sound from beside his head, and Albert turned to see Lilith's spread pussy, near his face, then she climbed onto the table and planted her sopping pussy lips on his chin, rubbing up and down, before pushing her cunt down into his face. He pushed his tongue out, dipping into the hot wet tube, feasting on her dripping juices. All the time, April was still sliding her own pussy along his cock. Up and down. Rythmically. Getting faster.

Lilith groaned, and a gush of fluid spilled from her pussy onto Albert's mouth. She climbed off, quickly to be replaced by May's hairy cave. Equally wet and warm, but the thick hairs tickling Albert's nose as she ground her pussy into his face.

Below, he felt April tense, and his cock was flooded with more juices. A cool breeze wafted across his erection as April moved off, then something warm and wet tickled his engorged helmet. Then engulfed it. He felt a hand against his balls, and other hands spreading his legs wide apart as the warm mouth worked on his throbbing cock.

A finger penetrated his arse hole, knuckle deep, and touched something inside him that made his hips buck off the table. He heard a gag, and his cock was released to the cold air briefly, before that hot mouth enclosed it again, sucking and stroking.

Albert remembered Lilith's word. "No cumming." "Think of the job." and he tried to think only of getting that much coveted job. Then May gushed over his face and was gone.

Albert raised his head to see Millie bouncing her head up and down on his massive, hard cock. Bigger than it had ever been, while April deeply fingered his arse, stroking that spot inside him that he had not even known existed.

He groaned. Trying to tense his body to prevent his semen spilling out.

Lilith, near his head, whispered "Think of that job and cum."

Albert's mind filled with thoughts of the job he so desired and simultaneously his balls erupted deep in Millie's throat. She gagged and choked, but kept her head in place. Albert could see the cum running from her lips and down his shaft, pooling on his belly and dribbling down to April's plunging fingers.

Pulling her fingers out, April moved back, smiling. Lilith smiled too. "That should do it." she said and bent to pick up her robe. "I think a nice bath is in order now," she grinned "and then some supper."

***

A day later Albert received a letter. The job was his.