Altercations in Buttermilk Falls

Story Info
Morse learns to be a proper submissive!
12.3k words
2.71
19.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blythe needed a cheap room to rent when she came to town to attend Buttermilk State University.

There were three boys living there, all college students, and though they looked like hard customers, they seemed to do excessive chores around the house.

One boy, J-Dog, told her, "I moved out of the dorm and I'll never go back.

Blythe, I been here a year and a half now. Della is good people."

Della was a gorgeous, though tough looking blonde, and it had been a mystery to Blythe what she had in common with Specs, her short, chunky husband with the Woody Allen glasses.

Della had asked her to do was check the kitchen after Specs had cleaned it the first night, and tell her if he'd neglected anything.

Weirdly, Specs had cleaned the entire kitchen until it was sparkling, but he'd left one cup in the sink. Blythe, leaning back on the wall in her hot little leather flight jacket had said

"You just forgot one cup, Mr.Reneau, you want me to wash it and put it away?"

But Specs had smiled, and told her to report the EXACT condition of the kitchen to his wife.

Blythe had lived in a lot of weird places, but she'd never seen a landlady take her husband's pants and undies down and whip him with a sawed-off broomstick!

And then, incredibly, Della had said,

"Blythe, my arm is tired, can you give him a couple? I'd so appreciate it, and I know you must have anger to get out of your system!"

Blythe had gone to where Specs was leaning over the arm of the couch, weeping, with his pants down around his ankles, and his butt bright red.

"Are you sure, Mr.Reneau?"

But he'd nodded, and turned to give Blythe a flirtatious wink!

And this had irritated her.

The old pervert! So she'd taken up the cane and hit Specs Reneau thirty times!

He'd howled and protested, but he'd not moved a muscle...later, he'd pulled his pants up and helped Blythe with her college algebra homework.

But then later that evening, Blythe had sneaked out of bed, with the plan of smoking a joint on the balcony

But as Blythe had passed the Reneau's bedroom, she'd heard some crying.

Blythe had peeked through a crack in the door.

Della had looked up, and smiled at Blythe. "Come on in, honey. I'm just doing a little work with Specs here."

Specs was tied spread-eagled on the bed, quite naked, and Della was still wearing the tight little halter and jeans she'd been in since early afternoon.

She was running her pink nails up and down Spec's hard cock... but as he got to the point of orgasming, Blythe saw Della pick up the sawed off broom handle, and whack poor Specs right in the nuts...HARD.

Then Della had returned to her manual ministrations, and Specs had moaned and gasped...and as he became more excited, Della said...

"Hey Blythe, if you'd like a little pleasure, you can mount Spec's face...it's quite a fun time, at least in my opinion."

By the time Blythe went to bed she no longer needed to smoke a joint to feel good. She felt GREAT.

The next morning, Blythe had come downstairs, stretching lazily.

The boys had been off riding the motorcycles, (It was a Saturday) and Della and Specs were finishing breakfast.

"Do you want something, Blythe?" Specs had asked, touching Blythe's arm affectionately. "I can make you an omelet, Belgian waffles, pancakes..."

Blythe had neglected to put on anything except for a short Britney Spears T-shirt, and she reached up and gave Specs a deep neck kiss, which Della noted with amusement.

Blythe had then reached down and grasped Specs's crotch and rubbed his penis through his pajama pants for just a moment or so.

This before pulling back, giggling to herself as she watched her foster father staring at her nipples boldly hanging braless in the concert T-shirt.

"Whatever you think I need, Specs."

And then Blythe gave Della a hug, too...and this was the first time she'd ever hugged one of her authority figures!

"When you finish breakfast, make sure Specs cleans up, Blythe. And get him to straighten the living room; as well...I have to go see my boyfriend."

Blythe didn't miss the pained look on Specs's face as Della made this pronouncement. "

And if he does a good job, you can let him have his Special Reward." What was that?

After breakfast, Blythe watched as Specs cleaned the kitchen, and then, after she pointed to the vacuum, Specs went to work in the living room...

Yes and after that "I want you to clean all my tops and pants, dresses and skirts, put them in plastic bags with mothballs" Blythe said, grinning.

Finally Specs was finished with all the chores, and then Blythe slipped her panties off, and lay back on the couch, spreading her legs.

"Give me a little pleasure...c'mon you faggot!"

Specs licked and sucked Blythe to several orgasms, and then worshipped her adorable little pink butt a bit as well...

Blythe licked her lips and moaned and screamed...what a good time.

But when he was done, Blythe said "What's your special reward?

I guess I'll let you have it."

Specs smiled happily, squinting through his thick lenses at the beautiful twenty something.

He went to the closet and brought out a peculiar contraption—three strands of rope tied together.

Two of the strands had little sharp toothy clips, which he snapped on his nipples after taking off his clothes.

Specs pulled the third strand, which was attached to a small metal cock ring, around his scrotum and penis.

Blythe came up to Specs and began stroking his cock.

"What a cute little pecker you have, old man...so I get this, when your dick gets hard, it pulls on the nipple clamps? That's sweet."

Blythe rubbed the tip of Spec's dick and traveled her fingers up and down his rapidly growing shaft, and he began groaning as the weight of his bulging cock began pulling on the nipple clamps.

"And now let me get the other part of my special reward." Specs said, grinning, and went back to the closet, bringing out a fearsome looking black stick with six thick thongs of rawhide, each with a hook on the end. "This is called a knout." Specs said smiling.

"We bought it in Europe. They were initially used in Russia in the fifteenth century for flogging criminals and other offenders.

Would you use it on me while I pleasure myself?"

While Blythe fingered the knout, Specs knelt on the living room floor, and began masturbating, and as he pulled his penis, it continued to grow.

And of course as it grew, pulling the nipple clamps down, making him moan more, and his cock got harder and harder.

As he straightened up, the clamps pulled his testicles up painfully, and the fat little four-eyed geek gasped in crotch pain.

Blythe first stood in front of Specs and pulled up her concert T-shirt showing her full breasts and tiny, shaved pussy with all the vaginal piercings.

"Like this, Specs? Wish you could fuck me...you know you never will!"

Blythe toyed with one of her nipples, making it thick and hard, "Want to suck my tittie there, Uncle Specs?"

Specs groaned and gaped at the hot girl through his thick lenses, and continued to stroke his penis faster and faster, further torturing his poor nipples.

"Yes, more than anything, Blythe...you know I'd love to suck your nipples!"

Blythe smiled and rubbed her boobs together as Specs continued to choke his chicken.

"That's one tiny little wiener...sickening"

Specs's face turned red and he looked a little sad at the girl's words, but he kept jerking his dick hopefully.

As Blythe gripped the knout and walked behind Specs, he closed his eyes in anticipation of the thrashing.

"Yeah, Reno was a bad seed, but he at least had a big dick, and taught me a few things.

But what could you teach me, Specs?

You're just bad genes congealed baby...and I must punish you for wanting to fuck your little foster daughter, you bad man!"

WHACK! THWACK! SLASH! SMASH!

Blythe slashed Specs's buttocks, back and upper thighs again and again until her arm was tired.

Specs had an amazing constitution and didn't utter a sound as his punishment was meted out.

Blythe was quite pleased with the long bloody red marks and cuts from the hooks on the ends of the knout thongs, and their effect on Specs's back, buttocks, and thighs.

But Blythe heard Specs groaning and moaning.

"Are you close to cumming?" Blythe screamed. "Not yet you don't!"

She ran around to Specs's front and began using the Knout on Spec's penis and balls and soon Specs's dick was tiny again.

"B-but Miss Blythe" Specs begged, "My treat is to get to cum, now...please let me!" But Blythe was adamant.

She'd long noticed a pair of handcuffs on the coffee table, and she locked Specs's hands behind his back.

She got down on one knee and looked closely into Specs's spectacle covered eyes.

"It's not going to be that easy for you, you slutpig." Blythe said, smiling.

"I'm going to get up and raise my leg over your face, and I want you to lick me to some more orgasms.

Lick hard, and make me scream, bitch-boy!" Blythe raised her leg over Specs's face, and indeed he licked her again and again, and she was thoroughly satisfied within a few moments.

"Now then, I want you to lie on your stomach, and rub your dick against the carpet...and I'll keep you dancing with the Knout for a while...how's that?"

And she whipped Specs harder with the Knout as he ground his dick against the carpet.

Finally there was a low moan, and Specs had finally made a mess, and of course then Blythe took him by the back of the neck and made him lick it all up!

She really thought the whole foster care experience was just getting so much better!

But life got even MORE interesting.

One day, she overheard Della telling J-Dog that a B wasn't good enough...

Apparently J-Dog, who Blythe had remembered as barely being able to read, had graduated valedictorian of his high school class and was now a straight A student at Buttermilk Falls Junior College.

Yes... all since living with Della and Specs!

J-Dog still sported green hair and wore Black Sabbath T-shirts, and had a LOUD motorcycle, but was a diligent student.

Apparently not diligent enough, because Della was mad at him, and wouldn't give him something he desperately wanted.

"P-please give it to me, Aunt Della." J-Dog begged.

"I've been trying' so hard. I got A's on all my quizzes until now—"

But Della had shook her head. "Go on your date without it...just be a gentleman."

And Della had begun laughing to beat the band.

Blythe had looked utterly puzzled, until Della jerked down J-Dog's battered jeans, displaying Blythes' first look at a chastity belt.

"You see, Blythe, I told Jeremy here that he could go on his date with or without his chastity belt on, depending on if he passed his Plane Trigonometry test...

Oh but he didn't study, he wanted to go and see Richard Scalpel and the Abortions at the Satan's Rectum Club...

Instead of studying!"

Blythe had found that rather hilarious also!

The female domination lifestyle had done wonders for Blythe.

Although she liked to fuck insensitive, regular guys, she was smart enough not to use those men for REAL relationships...

Slave boys were so much more useful!

Cleary for example had brought Blythe to this fabulous party.

She was meeting new and different folks in the BDSM community.

Now she ordered Cleary to kneel beside her as she sat on the couch next to a quiet young Asian guy, and she munched sausage balls, enjoying the cheddar cheese IMMENSELY.

Cleary, kneeling helplessly, looked like he wanted a sausage ball, but Blythe didn't give a fuck.

"Hi" ventured the Asian guy.

"Those sausage balls are pretty good. It's the mustard, I think."

"Yup" responded Blythe with her mouth full.

"They're damned good. I'm Blythe, by the way."

She jerked a manicured thumb at her naked companion.

"That's Cleary, but he's irrelevant. I heard someone call you Morse...like the code, right?"

"Like the code, right." said the young Asian guy, smiling.

"This is my first, um, kinky party. I've never been to anything like this before."

Blythe and Morse began an intense conversation about male submission, and also about their lives...

Cleary knelt naked and ignored, Blythe and Morse necked a bit, and Blythe permitted Morse to feel her up! It was quite an evening...

"You're the most beautiful, understanding woman...Fanchon's been terrific, but you're incredible!" Morse said.

Blythe found Morse quite easy to talk to, and she quickly got him to discuss his fantasies.

She discovered that he'd had some scary experiences with dominant women before, and was quite frightened that his life would be eclipsed by BDSM if he weren't careful.

"I really want to be a weekend warrior if you know what I mean?"

Morse said. "I don't want to do it full time, be a full time slave."

"Well, there are different levels of submissiveness you know, Morse" she said.

"For instance, Cleary, the naked fool kneeling beside me here, is on a totally different level of submissiveness than you might be."

Blythe jerked a manicured thumb at Cleary, who was kneeling in utter silence, indeed naked and humiliated.

"Cleary is a bit like my old boyfriend Phineas.

Back in 2005 I lived in a house with several submissive guys.

Rowland was sort of a half-sub. He came and went as he pleased, and he and I played femdom games on the weekend sometimes.

On Friday night, Rowlie would go out with one of his girlfriends and they'd have a normal date and he'd come back home later.

But then on Saturday night, Rowland would dress in women's clothes and I'd fuck him with a dildo and whip his sorry ass...and then he was back to being normal again."

Blythe grinned as she remembered. She sipped her Cosmopolitan and noted that Morse was watching her avidly. "But Phineas had a different deal.

Although it was actually Phinny's house, you'd think he'd have the majority of the power, but Phineas was a total slave.

When Phineas was not at work or cleaning the house or doing sessions with me in the basement dungeon, he was in his room, naked. Phineas was not allowed to leave his room except to go to the toilet.

I kept him pretty busy writing punishment lines and listening to my taped rants on his headphones."

Blythe was noting that both men were looking at her now. Cleary looked a little worried.

He was, of course wondering if that was his fate in Blythe's plan.

Who knew?

"Both men took turns dividing the chores, cooking for me, and cleaning up, but as I said, Rowlie of course had time for himself, friends, sports bars, Frisbee team, all that stuff.

Phineas was just limited to his room...

Rowlie could go out and get laid, unless I had him on a chastity restriction, while Phineas's dick was locked up like, eleven months out of the year."

Blythe paused, remembering.

"And Phineas didn't get minor punishments like Rowlie, either.

I routinely used canes, whips, switches and electro-shock on Phinny.

Rowland was usually just subjected to hairbrush spankings...but it worked out!"

Blythe smiled at Morse, and casually she reached over with her stockinged foot, just briefly out of its high heel, and began rubbing Morse's crotch.

"B-but what if a slave doesn't know what he wants?" Morse asked, as he kept his hands carefully by his sides.

Evidently, Morse's penis was greatly enjoying the massage from Blythe's talented toes.

"Like, I am really turned on by the Phineas situation, but I also like getting laid and all that...

Blythe thought about how to answer Morse.

She could see that Morse was headed, if she worked it right, to being a full-on slave boy like Cleary was.

Even if she'd not seen Imogene torturing Cleary all those years ago, she'd have known that Cleary was made for high level submission.

And she could see real potential for the same with nerdy little Morse. But she couldn't scare him off, right?

"I think you're very cute, Morse, and I can tell you must think I am, since you can't take your eyes off my boobs...

If you were interested in a relationship with me, or any other dominant woman, she'd respect your boundaries, while encouraging you to slightly expand them...

You and I might make love, whereas I'll never fuck Cleary.

He will be lucky if I let him jerk off within the next month, you know what I mean?"

As Morse laughed, Cleary burst into quiet tears.

Blythe looked at him contemptuously.

"Big, strong capitalist...bullshit.

What a weakling you are, Cleary. I may force you to suck Morse's dick tonight, how about that?"

Meanwhile... Morse had thought he would never meet a dominant woman, at least while he was young. But a curious thing happened. During Morse's nineteenth year , his father, E. J. went to teach for a year in Heidelberg, Germany, taking Morse's mom and the younger kids with him. Morse went to live with his aged grandmother...

But when Granny caught Morse going through her purse so he could go out and buy a cap of China White, she said with distress...

"Madeira, have a talk with your cousin."

Morse had thought that was funny. Cousin Maddie was a hot little 19 year old honey blonde, but she only weighed about ninety pounds.

But when he'd walked in to see her, Maddie had been quite proactive! She'd grabbed Morse by his long hair, and dragged him to the dining room table.

"You like ripping off our pension dependent grandma, huh Morse?"

Morse tried to grab Maddie's arm, but Maddie's little size seven foot crashed into Morse's jaw and he knew nothing.

When he came to, Morse was naked hands bound together with clothesline and ankles the same, across the dining room table.

Maddie was trimming the leaves off a long, deadly looking switch that came from the spruce tree in the back yard. Morse looked weakly at her...

Yes and of course, as always he was distracted.

Maddie, although a tiny five foot one, had 36 DD breasts that almost ripped through the hot pink stretch tube top she was wearing.

Her honey blonde hair was tied up in a business like bun at the back of her head.

Maddie's jeans looked like they'd been painted on.

Maddie had taken the switch and slashed Morse's bare buttocks with it, and her boobs jiggled as she swung again and again.

It was a vicious whipping.

Then Maddie had dragged Morse off the dining room table and stood him up. At this point he was sobbing bitterly.

Humiliated by his younger cousin who not only was seeing HIM naked for the first time, but was thrashing him with a switch!

Actually, Maddie had broken two switches and was now on a third.

"Let's see you dance now!" Maddie said, as she began whipping Morse from the front—his legs and chest and the tip of his dick

. As the switch slashed his penis and legs and bounced off his nipples, Morse began jumping up and down, trying to avoid the switch.

But of course his ankles were still bound, so he had to just sort of do a Pogo stick thing.

Maddie had laughed merrily as she'd swung the switch again and again...

Finally Maddie, had taken a break and began fondling Morse's dick.

"You are such a dope fiend loser, Morse." she said, shaking her head.

"Your whole family has always looked down on my dad and me because he's a meat cutter.

And you've had plenty of spending money, while I've stocked shelves at the store where Dad is a butcher... and you still need more money for your filthy drugs!"

As she'd lambasted Morse, her little white fingers had begun exploring the length of his shaft with her fingertips, teasing the glans slightly.

She then began gently pulling his cock back and forth as if she were

reeling in a fishing rod...

Morse began gasping, and of course he wanted to grab her, strip her and fuck her, but his wrists were still bound behind his back.