Altered Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cruella laughed maniacally, "You think you got me?"

Suddenly, Tanya held her knife up to her throat and I couldn't even open my mouth to protest.

"Is this what you want?" she said.

I tried to make my mind like steel, to ignore what she was doing, to take back control.

She looked a bit frustrated that I wasn't reacting, so she switched tactics on me. Tanya started to caress my newly-healed abs. She undressed herself with no fanfare. I was doing my best impression of ignoring her but my cock had her full attention and I wasn't fooling anyone.

Tanya was a fine-looking woman. I wasn't sure of her ethnic makeup but she looked to be black mixed with Asian or Native American; whatever it was, praise be to her ancestors. She had long curly black hair, light brown almond-shaped eyes, she had 36D breasts (I'm guessing) and a nice round ass, completing a full figure.

She laid her hands on my chest and circled them around my front. She leaned in and kissed my left nipple and started sucking and nipping at it. Then she bit my nipple hard, drawing blood for a second before it healed. She moved her hands to my sides and lowered them down my hips and quickly moved in toward my thighs, where she grabbed my cock with her right hand and cupped my balls with her left. Her fingernails dug into my balls painfully, cutting into to the skin; again, they healed is seconds.

Her eyes were a mixture of lust, fear and guilt. I could tell she wanted to say something but what could she say? Somehow, Cruella was affecting more than our actions; our emotions were also being manipulated. She was filling me with lust; I knew it to be artificial because I was used to being turned up to 11.

She dropped down to her knees, kissed my cock, licked the precum off of the tip and looked up at me. I was attracted to Tanya before this started and I knew she was into me. I knew that if my body was reacting to this against my will then maybe hers was too. If she was like me, she was probably wet and turned on. Her body was being forced to say 'fuck me' and Cruella's way was not only disturbing but ruining a fantasy she might have had of us together.

She spread her tongue and rubbed the underside of my cock along her tongue as she jerked off the base. Never keeping her eyes off of me she engulfed my cock with her mouth, sucking it back while continuously licking and twirling her tongue on the underside, sides, and head of my cock. She bit me a few times, causing searing pain that kept healing in seconds. The pain was almost artificial since its consequences were never realized.

I needed a way to fight Cruella, so I tried meditating and looking for some extra sensory input that maybe I wasn't paying attention to before. It took me a few minutes but I saw it, it was similar to how the nanobots were communicating with me. I saw waves and things around me in my mind yet they had no color, texture, smell or sound to them. I could see waves emanating off of the lady in black but I didn't know how to affect them.

I noticed that Cruella wasn't controlling us at the same time. She was controlling us one at a time and merely 'freezing' the other. So, while Tanya was 'raping' me I was unable to move and vice versa.

I grabbed the top of Tanya's hair and pulled her head back and forth, forcibly fucking her mouth as she knelt there, looking up at me crying. I felt myself wanting to control her and make her mine, it all felt so natural but I battled the feeling with my logic.

"This isn't real, she is in pain," I tried reminding myself.

She seemed to be a strong independent woman when I met her but now we both seemed to be devolving and obeying a baser instinct. I didn't know if that was all Cruella's doing, it was like our lizard brain was taking over and our mammal brain was taking a back seat, tied up with a gag on.

"Ha, ha, ha," Cruella laughed maniacally, "I am not even holding her right now."

Tanya looked at me in lust and was moaning incessantly. I started growling at her, it was deep, loud and guttural and she pulled away cringing. She looked back at me demurely and lustily and started licking and sucking me with more vigor.

Cruella continued laughing, "Wicked, you two are delicious. If I knew that this was going to be so enjoyable I would've been doing this all night."

I had always been taught to treat women with respect and my hatred of the abuse my mom had to suffer always made me feel protective around women. Yet here I was being rough with Tanya, a woman I came to admire and respect.

The rougher I got, the hotter she turned. I gripped her hair tightly, pulling it painfully, she winced in pain and tears welled up in her eyes, yet she looked at me with more lust. She became animalistic and she scratched my legs and my ass, drawing more blood but through it all she kept looking at me as if to say 'am I pleasing you?' She kept sucking me in and out, tongue swirling and eyes always locked on mine. My cock would hit the back of her throat, causing her to gag but she never lost that look of wanting to please me completely.

I couldn't take anymore but Cruella wouldn't let me speak, all I could manage was to growl between my teeth.

I exploded in her mouth. My growls turned to howling. My cum quickly filled her mouth to overflowing. She tried to swallow but it came out so fast that it was oozing down her face and chin, dripping down to her chest. My unnatural animal lust did not end there, I seemed possessed and I was at a loss as to how to stop myself.

I pulled her up by her hair and spun her around, my right hand grabbed the back of her hair and pushed her head down, bending her over; then I kicked behind her knees, causing them to buckle, forcing her to the ground as I followed her down, dropping to my knees. She pushed against my groin and with one hand on the ground to steady herself, the other reached behind her and found my cock and guided it her hole.

"Fuck me hard!" she demanded.

I wasn't sure if it was Cruella or Tanya but my emotions were so overwhelmed by Cruella's control that it was like been under the influence of a drug; I would try to shake it off with my rational mind and yet the stupor would remain.

When Cruella would switch to controlling me I could see Tanya's eyes switch from lust to horror and tears would well up; soon enough she would be under Cruella's thumb once again and her eagerness would resume.

It's hard to describe how it felt to have your emotions controlled, the closest comparison I could think of was on my tenth birthday when I was really mad at my father, he had just unjustly insulted my mother. I had every right to be angry with him yet she brushed it off like it was nothing. My father knew I was a sucker for ice cream so he took me to an ice cream parlor called Farrel's and he bought this huge bowl of ice cream called 'The Pig's Trough'; it was like having two banana splits in one bowl, six scoops of ice cream, tons of hot fudge and whipped cream. My mom wasn't mad, my dad wanted me to be happy but I wanted to hang on to my anger sooo badly, but I also wanted that ice cream sooo badly. I couldn't hang onto that anger and eat that ice cream - it was impossible - so one of them had to win over.

She controlled our emotions like that, except that our lusts were made bigger, more important than our fear, horror and indignation.

Cruella didn't allow foreplay; luckily, Tanya was sopping wet and my cock quickly enterrd her pussy, slamming her cervix, filling her completely. She was really tight. I could tell she was in pain, but I was spinning out of control and I rammed my cock home.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god! Nooooo!" she sobbed, her sobs turning to moans.

I was doing my best to remember how to be human. I started going over in my head the basics you learn about sex, how to treat a woman, how to avoid pregnancies... then it hit me, I don't have a condom.

Just then my emotions swelled with aggression and Cruella threw everything into it. I reached around her neck, started choking her and I pounded her harder, thrusting us with so much force that we were inching forward across the rock.

"Noooo," I thought, and I released her throat to her sputters and gasps and she started crying.

Soon enough she was back to moaning and began hollering, "Fuck me, please, don't stop. Please cum in me, I need it sooo bad."

A part of me knew it was Cruella saying those things to spur me on but my feral aggression pushed me to my limits and I could no longer think. I growled once more and came hard. My cum filled her cervix and it set off her own orgasm and she started with a high pitched "Ohhhh" that went so high it became silent for a minute.

Finally, she was cried out then she fell to her side senseless and unresponsive.

I grabbed her around the waist, holding her upright, and I noticed that cum was leaking down the sides of her legs. I pulled out of her slowly and her pussy began to gush. It was then I noticed that she had blood mixed with her cum. I realized she must have been a virgin and my anger overtook me. I saw nothing but rage and I pushed at the waves I perceived all around me.

Cruella screamed and held her head in pain. Loose boulders, rocks and dirt leapt up into the air, flying off in all directions as if affected by an invisible explosion, except there was no concussive blow back.

Cruella continued screaming and whatever instincts I had buried in my mind that were triggered were monstrous in their rearing. There seemed to be a tornado of rocks and debris flying around with no wind. A boulder smashed into Cruella, stopping her screaming and I threw myself on top of Tanya to protect her. Just as suddenly as it started it stopped, causing all of the rocks and boulders to continue their forward momentum. Most of the debris had a centripetal force that carried them away from the eye of the storm but some debris was flung straight up and eventually crashed back down. A few small rocks hit my back but mostly dirt rained down and dust filled the sky in a cloud.

I looked down at Tanya and she seemed to be coming out of her stupor.

"Oh my god" she murmured.

She started coughing from all of the dust; to her it must have seemed like it was pitch black outside.

"What happened Nate?" she asked with trepidation. Then it started to dawn on her, "Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh, my g..." she cried, and was overcome with sobs.

Tanya started shivering; it was getting cold outside and she was completely naked. Her clothes and my boxers were part of the debris that got flung into nothingness. I held her tight and she cried into me.

"It's all over now," I cooed, stroking her back. "You're safe."

When she calmed down and the dust cloud cleared, I could see the dead mercs still lying on the ground covered in dirt.

Good, now I won't have to bury them, I thought.

"Wait here."

I crept over to Cruella and saw her crumpled up in an odd position. She seemed to have a faint pulse. Her spine must have snapped or twisted because her ass and chest were pointing to the sky. I searched for a wallet and some sort of ID. I found a small purse in her overcoat and according to her driver's license her name was Amelia Melany of Denver CO (probably a fake ID). I found nothing else on her, no phone, no notebook, sticky notes, not a clue as to where she came from. I stripped her overcoat off and left her to find something useful like a flashlight.

Tanya approached me, "Is she dead?"

"Not yet, but she will be soon." I said, handing her the overcoat. "Here take this, you're going to need it until we find your clothes."

I left Tanya to search the mercs for anything useful. I found an assault rifle with a couple clips, two flashlights, and the rangefinder/night scope. Unfortunately, their shirts were a bloody mess and their pants and boots were too small, so I put on one of their Kevlar vests.

I handed Tanya one of the flashlights and told her to put on the second Kevlar vest in case we ran into a firefight.

"See if you can find my boxers please," I said, finally finding some shame.

She looked shocked and didn't respond.

"Ok... sit tight, I'll get them... well here is your bra at least," I informed, pointing a light at a bra hanging off a bush.

The clothes - being light and full of wind resistance - didn't go far and we were able to find her skirt, panties and my boxers. We had just finished donning our clothes when I heard a crunching sound of feet approaching.

"Turn off the light, quick!" I hissed. She turned off her light and I pointed down the path and whispered, "There's someone coming. Hide!"

She retreated away from the rock lip and ran to a huge boulder on the other side of the pond. I had no real camouflage since I had no clothes and no time to come up with anything. I thought of using mud in the pond but unfortunately it was mostly rocks and sand and not enough mud to stick.

I put one of the flashlights into Cruella's hand and turned it on, pointing it towards the trail. Then I ran over to where Tanya was hiding and ducked down with her. One reason for pointing the light down the trail was when you are looking towards a light everything behind it gets hidden in darkness. Second, I could test out how trigger happy these guys were. Lastly, if they were trigger happy, let them shoot at the evil telepath rapist.

I heard voices as they got closer, a few were speaking Spanish and as they got within 100 yards of the bodies, I recognized George's voice.

I peered through the rangefinder and I saw an army regular scouting out the trail with an M-16, sweeping back and forth as he swept the trail. He had a light mounted to the top of his M-16 so that he could peer into the brush as he cleared each section. He noticed the light coming from on top of the rock.

*Loud Whistling Sound*, [Spanish] "Up here, quick!" the scout called out.

The rest of the men double-timed it up to the rock. There were five other soldiers and two police officers. I wondered how unusual it was for them to work together. What did I know? It could be a regular thing especially when the cartel had such a strong presence in the area.

After a few minutes of reconnoitering the area, they verified the mercs were dead and started an investigation. One soldier was giving first aid to Cruella/Amelia and two other soldiers were fashioning a makeshift stretcher to set her on. One of the police officers was taking pictures and gathering evidence.

We waited for the soldiers to leave with Cruella and George; George was obviously cooperating and went down with them.

"Let's go up the trail a bit more, there are a few trails that lead south of here that we can take, it's a lot longer of a hike but well bypass the investigators," I whispered to Tanya.

She shook her head and we headed out.

What were my options? If I turned myself in they might arrest me for what happened at the strip club. I doubt they had any real proof but this is Mexico, their justice system isn't the same as in the States. I needed to find out more about what was done to me and I needed to find Isabella; but first, I had to make sure that Tanya was safe again.

They might have my ID by now, since it was back at the campground near the helicopters in my clothes.

As we were walking I kept stepping on rocks and cactus spines that were hard to avoid in the dark. I couldn't chance turning on the flashlight for the first mile so I led the way in the dark, letting Tanya know where to step. I noticed that the stickers and thorns seemed to prick me but they wouldn't stick to my skin. This was new and I got curious so I touched a thorn to my finger, resulting in a pricking pain but no puncture, the thorn would not pass my skin in places. I kept trying and was finally able to pierce the skin in a weaker spot.

"Interesting," I thought.

I heard Tanya sobbing, "Are you OK?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine, I just keep reliving it over and over in my head."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"No, I don't want to fucking TALK about it, I just want this nightmare to be over."

"Yeah ok, understandable..."

After a brief interlude of continuously trudging through overgrown trails she queried, "Why do they want you so bad?"

I was taken off guard, after all she said she didn't want to talk, so it took me a couple of seconds to reply.

"I am not sure yet, I'm going to guess that they need me for something..."

"Yeah but what, I mean why send out armed troops and hold children hostage and, and R..."

"I still have yet to figure that out, but if I were to venture a guess based on what I do know, I would say that I must be the culmination of billions if not trillions of dollars' worth of research. That's a lot of money to go to waste having me run off to Mexico."

"What do you mean, they didn't know you ran off to Mexico?"

"No, no one knew, I even surprised George with the trip," I recalled. I stepped past a few gopher-sized holes, maybe even snake dens and I grabbed her hand to guide her past the obstacles.

"You see I have tried to go off on my own before but someone always found me. I tried running away from home once when I got into a fight with my mom and the police found me in minutes. They shouldn't have been able to find me right away, I wasn't anywhere where someone would look first. And I found it weird that the police would respond right away like that," I recalled.

The trail dipped down and was washed out; it would have been a steep climb in the dark and dangerous.

Tanya was bound to get hurt so I grabbed her around the waist and said, "Hang on and don't scream... trust me?"

She nodded and I jumped and cleared the 10 feet drop and landed like a big cat jumping out of a tree. I set her back down.

"You ok?"

"Yeah, fine, scared the spit out of me is all," she said wiping some drool off of her cheek.

I couldn't help but laugh for a second, "Yeah, umm, well as I was saying, it got strange that my mom always had just the right person over to help her with anything. All of the neighbors were always helping her out. It seemed so 'small townish', almost like we were Amish and everyone was there for our barn raising except that it was every day."

"Did you ever ask anyone about it?"

"Yeah, I asked friends from school, did they have neighbors always coming over to help for anything and everything and they were like, hell no we couldn't pay them to come."

"What did your mom say?"

"She was like, sweetie we just got lucky and found a great neighborhood with helpful people in it. I knew this kid who lived on our block and he looked at me like I was crazy when I asked him about what he thought of all the helpful people in our neighborhood. Apparently, it was just my mom that they helped."

"How so?"

"We had a carpenter come over and fix our roof, a plumber fix our pipes, a psychiatrist mediate issues I was having with my mom being so controlling. Anyone with a trade or field, we even had computer scientists fix our computers."

"Did you suspect anything was going on?"

"Of course, but everything didn't add up. The things that made sense also meant that my mom was in on some sort of conspiracy which I refused to believe, and what I was left with was too farfetched."

I was glad we were talking, it seemed to help get her mind off of things.

"I was planning on getting a summer job since I just graduated high school but my mom insisted I was going to be a volunteer summer counselor at a kid's camp."

"What's wrong with that?"

"Think about it, me having to hang out with pre-pubescent kids all summer... me with the off-the-wall libido... I'm not afraid of hanging out with kids, I'm not attracted to them, I usually go for older women anyways. But, still having these urges, the hard-ons, the other counselors, female counselors... I don't know, it was a recipe for disaster."