Altered Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, all mine!" I growled, thrusting into her causing her to gasp.

She quickly continued our French kiss as she rode me like a bucking bronco. I grabbed her ass for better control and thrust into her tirelessly.

She broke our kiss to cry out, "Fuck me, Mike... Fuck me baby!" I had to silence her with another kiss. I didn't want Chiara to come back and hear us going at it, but neither was I about to stop. The house was old and sturdy, so despite the bed shaking and groaning I wasn't worried about it shaking the house with it.

I hadn't had sex in a week so when Victoria had her first violent orgasm it was so intense it set me off and I poured myself into her. As we laid there in post orgasmic relief, my bodyguard poked his head in and grinned. "Just checking..." I heard him say before quickly retreating back to his post.

I gave Victoria a quick kiss and laid her down on the bed and I got up to take a shower. She looked too exhausted to join me, so I didn't ask. Instead I covered her with the blanket and piled her clothes next to her in case she needed to get dressed in a hurry. She looked up at me dreary eyed but silently thanked me with her eyes. I went to the bathroom and saw two robes hanging up so I grabbed one along with a washcloth and brought them back to her. I pulled the blanket off of her and cleaned her up as best as I could, but she was no help as she acted a lot like a wet noodle. I then wrapped her in the robe and set her down on the dry side of the bed. I folded her clothes and set them on top of the nightstand and put her wig on top. Then I headed back to take my shower.

I wasn't usually so attentive, but even though she was barely conscious, I could tell she was appreciative. Before, I got back to the door to the bathroom, I looked behind me to find her fast asleep.

The shower felt good, although I'm sure I was sponge bathed while I was out, there are cracks and crevices even the most thorough nurse would miss. The water was also soothing and some of the stress seemed to melt away the longer I stood under the shower. I must have went into a kind of trance because I suddenly shook myself out of it when I felt a cool breeze hit my back. I turned to see Anna staring at me. Her eyes lusty. I grew erect and I stood there with an inquisitive look wondering what she was thinking.

"You've been in here for quite a while everyone is waiting for you downstairs," she said, her eyes never losing their intensity.

She seemed glued to her spot, neither moving to leave nor to come in the shower, and I was getting cold so I grabbed her wrist and pulled her in with me, clothes and all and I shut the shower door after her.

"You were making it cold in here," I said pulling her to my body.

"You were using up all the hot water," she said meekly raising her lips to mine. "I'm scared..."

"That's no reason to interrupt my shower," I said, lamely, my hand pulling her wet clothes off. "You have nothing to fear, I'm not going to hurt you."

Soon she was naked, her clothes kicked into the corner of the shower, our bodies sliding all over each other, our lips locked in a match for supremacy. Her breathing was fast, I was afraid she was going to hyperventilate.

"Relax, darlin," I tried saying with a southern drawl. "Everything's gonna be alright."

I moved my lips down to her breasts, one hand grabbing her ass the other fondling her other breast. After a few minutes of ministrations, I got down on my knees and pushed her back to sit on a small bench seat off the right of the shower. I spread her knees apart exposing her musty pussy to me. She had a full thick bush and I had to part it to get at her lips. I moved my tongue expertly up and down her lips, and with my fingers I opened them up wide so that I could stiffly fuck her with my tongue. I eventually moved up to the nub and sucked her clit out of hiding into my mouth where my tongue teased and tortured her. Her legs started shaking and she was cooing and moaning in ecstasy. It didn't take long before her hand grabbed the top of my head pressing me into her pussy harder. I knew she had to be close so I ramped up the speed and enthusiasm of my clitoral worship. Her legs clamped down around my head and all of the muscles in her body tightened up, and she let out a slow and increasingly louder moan. She started huffing and puffing as her pussy seemed to gush and I lapped it all up.

She slumped against the wall. I knew she needed a few minutes to catch her breath. Her face was beat red and I put my hand to her chest and felt her heart beating like she just finished a marathon. After a few minutes I held out my hand to help her up.

We pressed our bodies together and kissed once again.

"We haven't done anything worse than what we did before, do you..." I tried to ask.

Before I could finish she grabbed my shoulder and leaped up straddling my waist. I grabbed her ass before she fell and guided her fall onto my waiting cock. I impaled her and she gasped in pain. Although she was in pain she still kissed me and I stayed still allowing her to get used to my girth. Slowly, I eased into slow micro movements working my way up to a regular thrusting rhythm and she started moaning. I shoved her against the shower wall and fucked her into the wall.

"Look at me!" I said, her eyes were glazed then turned sharp as she focused on me. "There is no shame in this."

I kept thrusting into her, never breaking our eye contact. Her eyes grew heavy with tears. Her legs wrapped about my waist and her hand grabbed my back, nails digging in. I could see in her eyes the hesitancy was gone, she accepted me finally.

"You're mine!" I growled, "Like Catalina is mine, like Victoria is mine, and Syn too... Say it!"

"Fuuuuck, I'm yours!"

"I am committed to you and my other wives equally... yes you are my wife. It's my responsibility to take care of you and all of my women when they need me. It's your responsibility to take care of me and our children. We are family now, so you will feel no shame over it!"

"Ohhhhhh, Fuck!" she cried.

Her pussy clamped down on me, gripping me like a fist. She shuddered in an explosive orgasm. Her eyes losing contact only when they rolled back into her head, and her whole body tensed like a boa constrictor. She tried squeezing the life out of me with both her legs and arms. Finally, I could breathe once again as she collapsed limply against me.

I shut off the shower and carried her out of the shower grabbing a couple towels on the way to her bed. The bed was already changed and turned down as I one handedly laid out a towel across the sheets leaning back at awkward angles to keep her against me.

Before I set her down, she seemed to recover her faculties, "You didn't cum..."

"I was taking care of you... I didn't need to."

"I have to take care of you, it's my - responsibility - isn't it?"

"You look exhausted," I said concerned.

She got off of me and crawled onto the bed, "I can do this..." she said wiggling and tantalizing me with her ass.

She looked behind her expectantly. I grabbed her hips and pulled her closer to the edge of the bed and thrust into her. She did her best to keep up with me but I fucked her hard and fast and she eventually let me have full control. We went at it like rutting beasts, there was not intelligible sounds between us only animalistic grunts and groans. Finally, I felt my orgasm coming on, and I wanted her to cum with me so I reached around and started playing with her clit. She started shaking and cumming almost immediately and the tightness and sounds of her pleasure sent me over the edge and I felt myself explode and literally filling her tight cunt with so much spunk it poured out of her, squirting, spraying and cascading down her legs. Luckily the towel underneath her soaked up most of the mess as she collapsed once again.

I looked around and saw a suit laid out for me on a small table. So, I took it into the bathroom, cleaned up and dressed.

When I got out, Anna had attendants cleaning her up. I guess while I was out she must have hired a full staff because these girls were on the ball. She looked up at me and smiled and I indicated I would be downstairs before I left the room.

I felt kind of guilty, saying all that shit about her being my wife. But it wasn't far from the truth. She was beautiful, having my child, and literally had my life and freedom in her hands. I needed her and she needed me to at least treat her like a spouse. She wanted that respect but she also wanted to be loved and so I told her what she wanted to hear. I couldn't answer for the other women in my life as to whether or not they felt like we were as close as married couples, and to be honest they weren't asking for that either. But the truth is that I would treat them all with the respect that they deserved and I would use their talents to my benefit.

Victoria was an American socialite, I could tell that she knew people - powerful people. I wanted her and needed her and she needed my love and I gave her all that I could.

Syn and I shared similar histories, we understood each other like only victims of abuse ever could. She had survival talents that I knew I would need in the future. It didn't hurt that she was a bombshell knockout either; with her I felt like fate put us together.

With Catalina it was different, I didn't need her for anything and she didn't need me. Yet, I still wanted her in my life. She was the first woman to risk her life, her wellbeing and even the life and wellbeing of her daughter for me. I owed her, and I would always be there for her.

When I got downstairs I saw Victoria, Syn and two of the guards playing cards at a bar height table. They were all sitting on barstools and had several glasses of wine strewn about the table. I saw a stack of luggage off to the side and all of them were dressed in traveling clothes.

"My, my, my. Someone's been keeping busy!" Victoria teased.

Syn looked at me with a twinkle, they both approved.

"Did you send her up there?" I asked, suddenly.

Their smiles got bigger, answering my question before they could.

"We ALL did," Syn answered.

"We ALL?" I asked for clarification.

"Catalina, was in on it too, she took Chiara home so you two could have your privacy."

'This was not happening', I kept telling myself. I must be dreaming.

"When are we leaving?" I asked.

"Whenever you are ready to go," a beautiful Raven haired Asian woman, (possibly Japanese or Korean), said. "Hi, I'm Yukio," she added, (the name was Japanese but she spoke perfect English without an accent that I could detect).

I shook her hand and asked, "You are American?"

"Yup, Southern California born and raised!" Yukio added. "My name's actually Susan, I just use Yukio because it makes them feel better for some reason," she whispered pointing at the others with her thumb. "Yukio is my middle name, Susan Yukio Tamashiro," she said, bowing.

I was about to bow too but she looked up at me and grinned.

"I'm just fucking with you," she said, punching me in the arm with a familiarity I didn't know she deserved. I liked her instantly; she was fun.

"I just wanted to say goodbye to Catalina, then I guess we can be off," I said.

"Don't worry, she and Chiara will meet us at the airport, they will be riding with Anna."

"Well, no time like the present then." I said, and with little fanfare all of our luggage was quickly loaded on top of a waiting limo.

It was Me, Victoria, Syn, the two bodyguards and the limo driver. We drove for six hours until we got to a private airstrip. And we loaded up the plane. Right when the last piece of luggage was loaded, another limo pulled up and a door popped open and Chiara came running out. I bent down into a squat so that my head was as close to her face as I could get without lying in the dirt and getting my suit dirty. Chiara ran at me at full speed and slammed into me knocking me into the dirt anyway.

Chiara looked upset and it broke my heart, "Hey what's the matter with you, little monkey?"

"Where are you going?" she cried, "I thought you wanted to stay here with me and mama."

"Yes, of course I do. But you see MY mother is in trouble and I have to go get her and bring her back here... If your mama was in trouble, wouldn't you come rescue her too?"

She looked like she understood but still said, "Yes, but I don't want you to go... I'm afraid you'll never come back."

"Well, little monkey, there's nothing in this world that would keep me from you. I would cross the oceans on a rowboat just to get to you."

"But what if you die?" she said, (kids say the darndest things sometimes).

"Well, I will eventually, we all do. But as long as I draw breath, I'll find my way to you... OK?"

She nodded her head, snot pouring out of her nose, hiccups from crying too hard.

"Besides, I have your friend Syn to protect me!" I said and leaned in to whisper, "She's kind of a badass."

This made her laugh and she nodded her head in agreement. "I want to be like her one day..."

"Well, I hope you are... but only the good parts, OK?"

I saw a hand reach down and pick Chiara off of me. Another hand helped me up. I dusted myself off and looked into Catalina's eyes.

"I'm glad you came..." I said, and she leaned in and gave me a chaste kiss, Chiara hanging on her hip kept us from doing more.

I rubbed her belly and leaned down to Chiara, "You take care of you mother and your brother or your sister."

"But my brother lives with papa and I have no sister..." she said before a lightbulb went off in her head. "Mama! Is it true?"

"Maybe... we will see," and Chiara rubbed her belly.

"I will hopefully be back soon," I said, a little sad.

Catalina set Chiara down and pulled me into a passionate kiss. When it ended I was a little breathless and her eyes were blazing. Chiara was jumping up and down clapping excitedly.

"I'm definitely coming back," I muttered, walking away.

1...5678910