Alternate America Ch. 01

Story Info
Couple is abducted and taken to a female dominated society.
1.7k words
3.14
31.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch.1: The Club

Six Months After

It had been six months since Hannah had seen her husband, Eric. When the Abductions began, Hannah, her husband and her younger sister Tara were three of the first taken. The three had been separated almost immediately.

Before they were taken, before all this, Eric had been a typical middle-aged suburban guy. He had a decent job as an accountant; a little heavier than when they had married too, with a receding hairline. As normal as could be.

It was not so anymore.

He'd been dragged off to their so-called clinic as many times as she, subjected to the same long, brutal, degrading training sessions that she'd been through. The Bosses had changed his body as much they had hers.

He was now lean and wiry, and bald except for a thick blond goatee. His ivory stomach was flat stone, deep grooves cutting between his muscles. Like Hannah, he now sported multiple piercings and his torso and back were half covered in huge bawdy tattoos. Also like her, he wore collar around his neck, from which trailed a silver chain.

But the most glaring change to her husband was jutting out obscenely from his hips towards her.

He had been well-endowed before, an impressive eight inches, but the rock hard cock she was looking at now was surely eleven inches, and at least twice as thick as before they were abducted.

From the tip of his cockhead swung a piercing - a thick golden ring. It was the twin of the ring attached to her poor hard-used clit-- the marriage band she had placed on his finger 7 years before.

Neither dared to speak not while Mistress stood by watching them. Their eyes locked half in hope, half in desperation before Hannah felt her Mistress's strong tug on her collar as she was pulled away.

"I see Eric is quite excited to see you," said Mistress, giving a cold smile as she picked up Eric's chain. "But that cock is not for your slutty, sloppy cunt any longer. His body is only for paying customers. And he will be a big earner for us."

And with that, Hannah and Eric were led through the heavy leather-bound doors to their new life.

***

Tara is Sold

Tara stood back to back with a woman she had never seen before. They were both completely naked except for their collars and chains, and Tara could feel the soft, warm skin of the other girl as their asses pressed together.

Her mistress, a sharp-faced woman dressed in stylish red leather, circled slowly around them, occasionally pausing to prod their most private spaces with her stiff woven-leather riding crop. Tara stood completely still and did not dare speak, keeping her eyes down as the woman inspected them. Speaking during inspection without being prompted was forbidden. She had learned this much during the time since she was taken.

"Yes. They will do. Do quite nicely. My compliments. They are quite exquisite looking."

She looked up from the girls to nod at their presenter. "We'll take them. My girl will make the arrangements for payment and provide you a list of the work to be done on each. We will handle the rest of their training after their operations."

***

Buying Hannah's Husband

Hannah stared at the cavernous club.

There was a large main stage where a man and a woman were beginning a slow erotic waltz. They circled each other lustfully, set out against the dimly lit room by the warm stage lights.

She had no idea where Eric was. He might have already moved to the private rooms, buried in the maze of corridors behind the main bar. The many rooms were the lady clients paid to use the cocks and of the Adbucted men.

Men like her husband.

She would do her best to find him, but from her training she knew her place, and dared not deviate from her schedule, no matter how badly she wanted to see him.

Hannah wore obscenely tight shorts, the taut red material clearly outlining her every curve. She hesitated to even call her matching red top a shirt. It was 2 or 3 inches of tight spandex, barely covering her ample tits. Her breasts swelled above and below the material, and with every step they threatened to pop out entirely as she hurried along to her duties on six inch heels.

Around ten girls worked the floor. They were new, like her, and wore the same outfit she did. All the clientele were women, as well. It was so different here, compared to the home world she and Eric knew as "Earth".

Here women were clearly the dominant class. From their Wall Street to their Senate Floor, from the boardroom to the dinner table, women had every position of power and were firmly in charge.

The men of this different society, this Alternate America, did not even have the right to vote, and when they married their property passed to their wife. Though they went to school, mainly they learned cooking and home arts, or studied to work as typists when they graduated.

At least some women, but certainly never "Abducteds" like her. Like all the workers and entertainment in the Club, Eric and she had been taken with a sudden flash and awoke dazed and naked in this Earth that was not theirs.

Those from her Earth in this manner had no rights, man or woman no legal status or protection. They did not even have legal identification. They could only work in the red light districts, nearly all forced to trade on their bodies.

The police, according to some other women in the club, were aloof, sadistic women. If the cops paid any attention to Adbucteds at all, it was only before pulling them aside to ride their face for free.

But the women here were different in other ways. Most were confident and strong, and many were brash and lusty, drunk with position and power.

Hannah did not know much about their men besides the fact that they rarely worked outside of the home after marriage, instead staying home and raising the children. Their men would never come to this side of town, and certainly not to a club like this.

The women instead would come here looking for "loose" men to fulfill their needs.

Here well-hung men were displayed for the pleasure of the powerful businesswomen who passed through its doors. They were insatiable for the services of the male (and female) dancers who worked the dark side booths and later the private rooms upstairs. The fact they would use a husband in front of his unwilling wife only heighted the thrill for these alpha females.

***

Tara becomes Peaches

Months had passed, very intimate months, and Tara Smith still did not know her companion's real name. Like everyone else, she knew her only as "Cherry."

Cherry knelt to the right of her Mistress's feet and on the left Tara cuddled coyly under her long toned arm. Their Mistress, a tall sharp-faced woman dressed in stylish red leather, did not acknowledge either of them. It was as though they were invisible to her.

But the woman across the room could not keep her eyes off them. She stared openly, her eyes roaming their bodies. "It is uncanny," she said. "They are almost identical."

"Yes," their Mistress said. "They sorted through hundreds of the new arrivals until they found two so close. They needed some work, however." The slut at my feet had a bigger nose and thinner lips. As you can see, now her nose is identical to the other bitch and she has the same luscious, full lips."

She pulled Tara's chain upwards, signaling her to rise.

"And this bitch... Her tits we much smaller than her companion's. You will notice they are now the same perfect C cups. She was also a brunette; no wonderful pale gold locks like you now see."

"But that was quite simple. The hard part was the training. It took a true expert and even with that it was quite ... challenging for them. They now talk alike, walk alike, and sit alike. And-- most importantly-- they are identical in bed."

"All right, my little sluts. Show our guest how we tell you apart."

"Yes, Madame," the new slave girls said in practiced unison as they stood.

The young beauties quickly stood together, perfect twins, down to their matching expressions of lustful obedience. With a motion, identical white miniskirts dropped to the floor, and each 19-year-old turned and arched her back, her toned, perfect ass jutting backwards. Beside the thin white lace strap of their thong, each had an ornate flowering branch bearing the fruit of her name.

Tara's tanned right ass cheek sported a tattoo: a large juicy peach hanging from a blossoming tree.

"This slut is 'Peaches'. She will only answer to that name now."

On the right ass cheek of the other 5'4" 105-pound blonde beauty was a cluster of ripe red cherries, in the same location and of the same size.

"And this, of course, is Cherry. I have always wanted a matching set for the club, you see." Cherry and Peaches' new Mistress smiled cruelly. "Sluts, perform for our guest."

And with that the young slaves moved together, sharing a long kiss, eyes closed, tongues dancing. They slowly moved towards the smaller couch, allowing all to watch them.

"The funny thing is," their Mistress said as she observed them, "neither had ever been with a woman before training. But Cherry here is a natural slut, and with a bit of the lash she was sucking pussy like an experienced dyke. And Peaches... she will match Cherry lick for lick. Clit, pussy or ass-- there is nowhere their tongues will not explore."

She paused a moment, tapping her riding crop against her thigh thoughtfully. "But Peaches is still faking her orgasms, unlike Cherry. If either one of them does not reach genuine orgasm, they are both beaten by their trainer. You should see Cherry work on Peaches at these sessions. She will spend hours on her."

She gave a wearied sigh. "Despite that, Peaches still seems to be only interested in men." She looked at her guest and gave a wide smile. "But she does fake bisexuality quite well now..."

To be continued...