Alternate Earth Pt. 04b

Story Info
Heavy Metal Girls Pt. 2.
4.9k words
4.76
17.6k
13

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These two women somehow had a direct line to my pussy. No matter what they did, I felt it there. I felt Carmen's exploring tongue and the clawed hand stroking my jaw line and ear between my legs as well as Selena's lips and pierced tongue working along the top and bottom edges of my collar in the back of my neck. I also felt her hands as she slid them up the ribbing of my corset to my breasts in that same spot which was causing me to soak my panties.

The soft, talented hands slowly worked the lace top of my corset down before I felt Carmen's mouth disappear and her hands guiding my face around to meet Selena's waiting lips. Her kiss was at once nothing like and exactly the same as Carmen's. She had the same soft, sensual kiss that felt like a woman but possessed a demanding need that was completely masculine. The difference was everything else. Her tongue and lips worked in a completely different way that got me weak in the knees all over again. She wasn't better than Carmen, only different.

Her hands stayed around my back to unhook my bra and corset as Carmen's went lower to unzip my skirt while she nibbled at my left ear. Within moments, I was pressed between two women, wearing only black panties with matching garter and fishnet stockings, thigh-high black boots, black fingerless gloves, and my collar and cuffs. Selena's hands trailed down my back to my hips, pulling me against her before I felt them quickly go to the front of her leather pants. She sighed profoundly into my mouth when they were undone and since I didn't notice the sound of a zipper, I guessed that they must have been button fly.

I placed my hands at her hips and began sliding her pants down slowly, getting them to mid thigh before I would have to break the kiss to go any lower. She sighed again when they had gotten past her hips and I felt Carmen's hands turn me back to her waiting lips as Selena slipped out of her pants and boots.

When I turned, I noticed Layla and Raqui, in various states of undress, doing to Brian what the two Parisians were doing to me. I had just a moment to get a little jealous before Carmen's mouth claimed mine again and drove all thought out of my head. I felt Selena's hands slide from my hips up my stomach to my breasts, spiked gauntlets gone, as her plump, bare breasts and surprisingly large, stiff nipples pressed into my back. Her hands groped at my tits, kneading the flesh and lightly caressing my already stiff and sensitive nipples. As she pulled me closer, my ass felt the soft scrap of satin that barely restrained a bulge that I had completely forgotten about.

I moaned when I felt it grow between my ass cheeks and rub against my tight hole. Carmen's hands were still at my face as she kissed me but mine had already unzipped her from the dress she was wearing so she dropped her hands and let it fall to the floor, kicking it away and her heels with it, making her exactly my height. I felt a hand at my left ankle lift and begin to slide my boot off when I realized that Abbey must have been unlacing my boots the entire time we were there. It slid off easily and she got the other one undone before I felt her hands pull me lightly away from the two girls and down into a long, passionate kiss.

Again, the kiss was exactly like and completely unlike the other two girls. It was feminine but masculine enough to hold a tangible force of need that completely took my breath away when I felt it. Abbey kissed like she played the drums, with wild abandon. Her hands groped at my butt while she explored my mouth with her unusually pierced tongue.

When I felt Carmen and Selena again, both were behind me and I could feel the bare flesh of their breasts and... other equipment, pressing against me from behind. Each one began licking and nibbling on an earlobe and my knees did give out then. They caught me easily and held me up until I could get my feet back under me.

Abbey's firm, round breasts and small, stiff nipples were pressed against the lower curve of mine in an enticing way I had never felt before. Being as short as I am, most of the girls that I have played with were my height or taller and Abbey was probably about 4'10." She was still wearing her skirt, but there was a distinct bulge in the front, pressing against my right thigh, which had me weak in the knees... again.

I slid my hands around her waist to the zipper in back of her skirt and slid it down, allowing me to slide the skirt off her tiny hips and firm, tight ass. When I did, the lace of her panties hardly restrained the growing bulge that pressed more insistently against my thigh.

Just as I was about to relieve Abbey of her panties and expose my first feminine cock, Carmen's tantalizing claw ran along my jaw line, moving my mouth away from abbey to capture her ripe, wet lips. I could feel Abbey drop back to her knees and place her small hands on my hips at the waistband of my panties as Selena continued to tickle the back of my ears and neck with her mouth and tongue, groping my breasts and playing with my nipples.

As I felt my panties slide down my legs, I lifted one to step out of it and immediately felt Abbey's uniquely pierced tongue go to work on my shaved pussy. Her mouth and tongue made my knees go out so that the three women had to catch me again and hold me up again until I could get my feet under me, which was difficult since Abbey kept her amazing tongue busy the entire time.

When I finally got my feet back under me, I was going crazy with the attention of the three women and slid my hands down Carmen's sides to the waist of her panties only to find that she wasn't wearing them any longer. What I found when my hands slid down between her legs was enough to draw my eyes and bring my lips away from Carmen's talented mouth.

Hanging between her legs was possibly the most beautiful cock that I have ever seen. It had a large, bulbous head peeking out of a foreskin on the end of what had to be at least nine, downward curved inches of thick, heavily veined flesh without a single hair to be seen anywhere. It was as silky and soft as anything I have ever felt and hanging beneath it heavily were a set of fat balls that seemed to almost stretch the soft, smooth flesh of her sac.

Selena continued nibbling my neck and groping my breasts while Abbey used that miraculous mouth to roll my eyes back in my head, giving Carmen the opportunity to capture my mouth again, stifling the moan that had erupted from my throat. Selena's now unrestrained cock was between my ass cheeks and obviously happy to be there, throbbing between them and rubbing on my brown eye softly as it spread my cheeks wide.

Carmen moved away and I quickly felt her replaced by Selena, her iron shaft of an upward curving erection pressing insistently into the side of my right thigh as she captured my mouth with hers. Replacing her behind me, Carmen's cock pressed against the cleft of my ass as she reached around to fondle me like her friend had just been doing. I could tell that her cock head was just behind my pussy and her sharp intakes of breath meant that Abbey wasn't ignoring it while she was busy between my legs.

From the brief look I got at Selena's cock before she had me otherwise occupied, I noticed that it looked a lot like Carmen's only curved up sharply where Carmen's was curved down. Again, the balls were huge and the entire thing was completely absent of all hair.

I heard a male gasp and then a groan so I tried to look over at Brian. What I saw should have made me jealous but all it did was make me even hornier. Raqui had her head buried between Brian's ass cheeks in the back while Layla expertly sucked his cock and balls from the front. Both women used their hands to knead his balls and scrape their nails down the front of his abs like I know he likes.

An artful flick of Abbey's tongue brought me back to the present as Carmen's thick cock jerked in response against my hole. Selena's eager mouth and throbbing cock completely took my mind from... Brian and... whoever... Right then, I had to have cock in me. I didn't care whose but I knew that I had to have it right then.

I pushed away from Selena and grabbed Abbey by her pigtails, pulling her up in a savage kiss before pushing Selena onto the king sized bed and climbing on to straddle her as she slid back. As she adjusted, I reached back towards Abbey and pulled her up onto the bed, kissing her fiercely. Once Selena stopped squirming all the way onto the bed, I grasped her thick, rigidly curved erection and pressed her meaty head against my pussy. I was so wet that she slid in easily in one smooth stroke and I was so horny that it gave me my first orgasm of the night.

As that orgasm abated, I noticed that Abbey's eyes were closed and fluttering so I looked down to see what Selena was doing to her. There, curving up from the tiny woman (above smooth balls that were getting a tongue bath from Selena) was a cock that completely took my breath away. It was curved and shaped almost exactly like Selena's, only a little smaller. What nearly made my heart stop were the piercings.

Abbey had pierced the head of her cock with a thick, half inch hoop, closed with a large ball, through the top of the head in a reverse Prince Albert. She had also pierced the underside of the thick, upwards arching shaft with short, thick barbells in a Jacob's Ladder.

I had almost forgotten about Selena's hefty throbbing cock buried to the hilt inside of me until I leaned forward to take Abbey's beautiful pierced cock into my mouth. I had never sucked a cock with so much hardware and it wasn't easy to get the hang of. The ball on the top of her head tickled the roof of my mouth and it was difficult to get suction with so many thick ridges along the underside of her shaft. Once I got the hang of it, however; it was a lot of fun.

There was just so much to play with. As I rocked back and forth on Selena's rigid shaft, I worked my tongue all around the ridges and contours of Abbey's metal studded meat. I knew that I was doing a good job because her pre-cum started leaking out of the head, giving me a sweet taste of what I had in store when I got her to cum.

I felt Carmen's tongue on my anus and moaned loudly, squirming with pleasure on Selena's cock as I continued to work Abbey's with abandon. I could tell Selena was still relentlessly tonguing Abbey's balls while I slurped on her shaft and it looked like she also had a hand around behind Abbey, probably burying a finger or two in her ass from the way she had begun to squirm.

Carmen's tongue had disappeared and in its place, I felt the bulbous head of a cock that I was almost certain also belonged to Carmen. It pressed against my tightest hole and slowly worked inside with what felt like really slick lubricant that Carmen had obviously smeared onto her cock. Everything stopped as she slowly buried the thick, rigid shaft balls deep in my ass

Once I felt Carmen and Selena buried to the hilt in my holes, I started rocking on both of their cocks together, sliding my ass and pussy slowly off them as Abbey's cock was swallowed gradually by my throat and then reversing the motion when I swallowed as much of Abbey as I could. While I did that, Selena continued to tongue Abbey's balls expertly and apparently work a finger or two in her ass from the way her arm moved.

I was amazed at the delicious taste of Abbey's pre-cum. Every other cock I have sucked had cum and pre-cum that tasted both salty and sweet with a little sour flavor that reminded me almost of bleach. It was easy to get past and I liked it once I got used to it but Abbey's had none of that. Hers was completely sweet, tasting almost like cream. To be honest, it reminded me a little of cake batter or cookie dough.

As we picked up speed and the thrusts got harder, I could feel another orgasm welling up inside me quickly. Since my mouth was full, I could only moan as the pleasure spread quickly from my pussy and ass to the hard nipples rubbing against Selena's huge, ripe tits. When my orgasm hit, I had a good four inches of studded cock down my throat and barely managed a groan until I rocked back down onto the thick cocks, feeling them begin to thrust inside me on their own as Selena's pelvis ground right into my clit. I let Abbey fall out of my mouth and began screaming out the most intense orgasm of my life.

I don't remember how long it lasted but when I finally came back to my body, Selena and Carmen had kept up their rhythm and I could feel another orgasm growing as the pleasure from the last one abated. Abbey, finding my mouth no longer occupied with moans and screams, teased my lips with the thick, bulbous head of her cock until I swallowed it back down my throat.

It wasn't long before I could feel the tremors in Abbey begin to pick up steam. Her stomach was quivering and clenching in what could only mean a fast approaching orgasm so I looked up to see her ball her fists at the side of her tightly closed eyes and grab her pigtails and scream as her cock twitched in my throat and fired the first load of hot, thick, sweet cum. I let her slide out of my mouth until I had just the head behind my lips and sucked furiously, twirling my tongue around her head as she fired gob after gob of delicious cum into my eager mouth.

It was difficult, but I managed to swallow most of it as Abbey's body jerked in the intense throws of her orgasm. What I didn't catch leaked from the sides of my mouth and ran down my chin to be lapped up by Selena's waiting tongue once Abbey fell back on the bed to recover.

Selena kissed me thoroughly, igniting my third explosive climax that night. I could feel the waves of pleasure cascading over my body as an even heavier sensation grew in my pussy. I wasn't sure what it was but it started feeling like I had to pee. I knew from health that it was almost impossible to pee while you are having sex because it kills the semen so I wasn't sure what it was but before I could figure it out, the girls stopped pumping, letting the sensation begin to fade.

Abbey was lying next to Selena and I saw that remarkably pierced cock of hers standing rigidly out from between her legs. At that moment, all I could think about was having that studded monster buried to the hilt in my pussy while Carmen fucked my ass as hard and fast as she could. When I climbed off Selena and straddled Abbey, I told Selena that I wanted to taste her. Within moments, she was straddling Abbey's face and that uniquely pierced tongue was going to work on her balls while I grasped Abbey's cock and slid down onto it.

The sensation was amazing. I could feel each bar of her Jacob's Ladder as it slid into my pussy and then, when it was buried to the hilt, I could feel the ring on the head rubbing against something that at once made me feel like I need to orgasm and pee at the same time. When Carmen's thick, rigid cock began to slide into my ass, it finished me.

I sank down onto Carmen's cock and rocked off of Abbey's completely losing it. I felt myself shatter from the inside. Everything clenched and then the sky exploded. I remember colors, explosions, fireworks, and then the sky swallowed me up.

When I came to, I felt three things simultaneously. First, someone was holding me tightly against them. Second, a really cute redhead was holding my wrists tightly in her small hands. I think I was sitting on her. Third, I felt wet, like I got sprayed with water. There was a lot of it on... Abbey. Right.

After clearing the cobwebs, I noticed that Brian, Raqui, and Layla had stopped in the middle of a daisy chain three way with Brian in the middle to look over, staring in open lust. When I looked down, I realized that I must have gushed all over Abbey and Selena. I didn't have time to be embarrassed because Abbey reached up to guide me excitedly back down onto her waiting cock, driving all other thoughts from my mind. Selena's cock was thrust down my throat and was very easy to swallow to the hilt. Abbey was definitely working her balls with all the remarkable skill that her wonderfully pierced tongue possessed and was probably shoving a finger or two into her ass because she came wildly down my throat after only another minute or so.

Her orgasm was thick and delicious just like Abbey's, and again I swallowed as much of the load as I could. Abbey cleaned up the little that I couldn't catch once Selena stopped by kissing me hard as she thrust deeply into my pussy.

Without missing a beat, I felt Carmen begin to pump faster and began jamming myself down on their cocks, Abbey's Prince Albert was beginning to bring on another of those massive squirting orgasms. When I felt Carmen bury herself and begin to spasm, I lost it, thrashing wildly and expelling Abbey's cock from my pussy in a flood of my own cum, soaking her.

Again, I blacked out and came to being held by Carmen and getting enough attention from everyone in the room that I felt embarrassed. Carmen let me collapse onto Abbey and slowly withdrew her still rigid cock from my ass, leaving me gaping and exhausted. I thought I could take no more until I felt Carmen's tongue and lips on my stretched little hole. When she began to suck her own cum from my ass, my eyes rolled back in my head and I felt yet another orgasm building but when she rolled me over and shared her sweet cum with me, I completely melted.

We kissed passionately, the taste of her sweet cum on our lips as I greedily ate at her mouth. When she pulled away and presented her cock to me, I eagerly gobbled it down and sucked furiously, reaching around to fondle her balls with one hand and tickle her ass with the middle finger of my other hand.

When I felt Abbey's amazingly pierced tongue lapping at my pussy, my eyes rolled back in my head. When I felt a finger in my pussy tickling that spot, I almost came right there. When a thumb started rimming my ass, I came hard, gushing all over Abbey's face but managing not to black out as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure washed over me for what felt like the hundredth time that night.

When I finally finished, I looked around to see Brian lazily kissing both Raqui and Layla, their cocks still rigid but his limp and apparently sated. I knew that he could go a few times in a night but would need a break to work back up.

When I saw the cocks that he had been playing with, I swooned. Layla had, by far, the largest cock that I had ever seen. It was at least an inch or two longer than Brian's and much thicker, making it at least ten or eleven inches long. The head was large and also pierced with a ring just like Abbey's except this one was on the underside of the head instead of the top like hers. The shaft was rigid and downward arching to hang heavily in front of a set of balls almost as big as a pair of eggs.

Raqui's cock was like a smaller twin to Layla's. Hers was a little larger than the ones I had been playing with making it probably nine inches long and downward arching like Layla's and Carmen's. Raqui had hers pierced exactly like Layla, a small, thick gauged closed ring piercing the underside of the head, which hung just in front and below a large set of balls that looked delectably swollen with cum.

Knowing that Layla had been buried to the hilt in Brian's ass and that he had not prepared the way I did, I would not put that thing in my mouth, no matter how much I wanted to, until she had cleaned it off. Instead, I crawled (actually more like fell) off the bed and over to Raqui, spreading her legs and sucking one of her hefty, swollen balls into my mouth, sucking and twirling my tongue around for a little while before moving to her other one. While I did that, I felt Layla take her pierced cock and press it against my already slick, gaping ass and sliding in deep.

The sensation of Layla fucking my ass was almost exactly like Abbey in my pussy. Layla's piercing was rubbing against something inside me that made me want to pee and cum at the same time. Knowing that another squirt was building and wanting to feel that amazing sensation again, I found myself meeting Layla's slow, deep thrusts with more and more force until she was slamming that monster into me as I swallowed Raqui's cock over and over.

12