Alternate Grind

Story Info
Coffee shop attracts more than coffee lovers.
1.3k words
3.68
17.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The coffee shop on the river always has the freshest coffee and treats, and I mean treats in the most broadest way. The baked goods were a welcome change from the standard fare most coffee shops carried. From muffins infused with hemp oil to cookies sprinkled with flax this place was a nutritionists heaven. Located next to a bicycle shop and across from the city walking park Alternate Grind had become a goto place for the active fitness folks of our small city. And the clerks were the best treats.

The simple menu was prepared and served by beautiful women and men dressed in athletic gear which left little to the imagination.Camel toe and man meat were easily distinguishable in those lycra outfits. Smiles always accompanied the delivery of your order and a wink told you your room was available.

The wink.

I first saw her as she was slowing down her run a few meters from the coffee shop. The bright jacket and high visibility stripes accented her trim figure while the skin tight pants hugged her ass as it propelled her closer. I heard her order.

"Mixed grill for four, please"

My ears pricked up, as did my cock, at her order. The couple seated next to me also heard and turned to examine the runners' figure. The couple and I hadn't spoken but we all knew what was happening.

The clerk poured the runner her coffee and through the steam coming from the hot carafe I could make out the slightest bump of nipples under the clerks top. When she looked up our eyes met and a wink let me know the order was about to be served. Hot and slick with sweat.

As I finished the last mouthful of my drink the guy next to me turned and looked at his gal. They then turned to me and winked, I winked in reply.

Separately, but deliberately, the four of us made our way to the washroom hallway. Behind a third door labelled Mixed Grill waited our destination.

No names are spoken, condoms are readily made available and a handsome bouncer type smiles and points out the panic button which would bring him ready to intervene.

-----

This friendly downtown coffee shop had become a modern day Moulin Rouge. Discreetly built behind the shop were rooms of fantasy and intrigue. What began as an impromptu sleeping area for those too inebriated to get home from the riverfront activities had developed into a haven of sex.

Our city has a beautiful waterfront and many events are held throughout the year. Summer music festivals, arts and craft bazaars, automotive show and shines, snow sculpture contests, firework displays and many other unofficial events keep the coffee shop humming. The owners realized that many times there are folks who need to just catch a few hours sleep before heading home. For those who shouldn't get behind the wheel and drive the coffee shop became a nice spot to hang out after the events and for a few bucks sleep off some of the self induced stupor.

I started this coffee shop. Wow. What a cool way to live the dream.

My name is Mike. Alternate Grind is my own personal attempt to make peoples lives more exciting. The rules are simple. Consent must be given by way of an order of mixed grill. This order from a customer opens a dialogue that will ultimately lead to someone or two or three getting their sexual appetite sated.

-----

The couple turned out to be bisexual and the runner strictly hetero. The dim light and soft jazz music allowed for some intimacy as we began to partake of our menu option. Marie, the name I gave to the female of the couple, and Patrick, name given to her partner started kissing and caressing each other. Runner and I closed in and the four of us sort of danced, naked. I took up a position in front of Marie, she had her back to Patrick, and began kissing her neck and shoulders. Runner ran her hands along Patrick's back and cupped his muscular ass. Moans of delight filled the air as we all became more relaxed with the situation.

The room temperature was just right. No blankets were required on the king size bed just sheets. Marie and I paired up and she stretched out her frame on the bed. Standing next to the bed I ogled her body. Maybe 30 years old she looked like a goddess. Her nipples were small and by the way they were tensed I could tell she was horny. I lowered to my knees and took a nipple between my teeth. A guttural sound rumbled from her throat. Her hands pulled my head closer and then up. Our tongues met and began a jousting match for position.

Runner and Patrick had chosen the armless chair for their fun. He sat and she sat straddling his blood-filled cock. Runners' mature ass rocked back and forth as her cunt ate the pole that protruded from Patrick's loins. His eyes closed while he leaned back to allow Runner to impale herself. Her body shimmered with the sweat from her recent exercise and it mingled now as her new exercise developed beads of sweat under her heaving tits. The room smelled sensuous and raw.

Marie and I had rolled onto the bed and on her hands and knees she took one of my nipples in her teeth and gently nibbled until I gasped. My own cock was already making ready for insertion. Pre-cum spilled from the top down the sides. Marie licked the line between my abs downward to my cock. I could feel her nipples as they grazed against my thighs. Her licking continued as I watched Runner and Patrick.

Patrick had filled the condom as Runner massaged her G-spot with his cock. Her first orgasm had caused her muscles to draw Patrick's semen from their resting place. They moved to the bed and Patrick took one of my nipples while Runner took the other. Marie was sucking my left nut. Runner moved and her cunt was within tongue reach so I licked and tasted the salty mixture of cum and sweat. Her clit throbbed in my mouth, my cock throbbed in hers.

Patrick took the opportunity to circle behind Marie and in one gentle thrust landed his nuts on her pussy. His cock massaged Marie's nether hole while she rimmed mine. I could feel her tongue exploring the depths of my backdoor. Runner gulped and my cock felt like it was in a vise, or is it vice. My face was buried in her pussy, her face pressed against Marie's head forcing a tongue inside my opened hole and Marie's ass constricted like a clamp around Patrick's phallic shaped plunger.

The four of us rolled, kissed, sucked and fucked while our sweat mixed with each other. Time had stood still for a moment, now it began ticking again. Marie and Runner made for the shower room while Patrick and I reached deeper for another load. Soft towels nearby freshened the two man parts that were still hot and ready.

I took his cock, a bit soft, and sucked him hard again. He smelled like all of us. His smooth skin stretched my cheeks as I gobbled his knob. Turning around into a 69 position I fucked his face while he pummeled my throat. Together our cocks pumped and our nuts expelled another load of sweet man seed into each others stomachs. He was good.

Marie and Runner came back into the room showered and glowing. Runner smiled said thanks and slipped into her outfit. As she opened the door she looked back and winked.

Marie and Patrick were soon dressed and they too left with a wink and a smile.

I showered, dressed and went to the service room. My assistants cleaned and prepared the room for the next "mixed grill"