Alternate Reality Ch. 08

Story Info
The epilogue: Waking up into the unknown
3.8k words
4.27
17.6k
6

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 02/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 8: Epilogue

Where am I? What am I doing here? Where are my clothes? WHO am I?

God. This is so confusing. I don't know how I got here, and why I was lying naked on the ground like this when I woke up. I might have been attacked. Actually, I think I was attacked. My... private parts hurt. My vagina hurts. And my ass is throbbing like hell. Like something had been put inside. Something big.

Oh. I guess that means I'm female. I didn't even know that until I looked down and saw my breasts. I... can't be a young girl. They're too big for that. I think I must be a little older because my boobs are so big. And I have hair on my pubis. Not a lot, but it definitely looks like it's been there for a while.

Oh my god. What happened to me? What is this place? I can't tell. I don't recognise anything. I don't even recognise my own body. What kind of madness is this?

Wait. Madness. I think... I remember something about that. I was... I know something about madness. Am I mad? Is that why I'm here?

Oh fuck. Those aren't plants around me. Better get up and get out of here.

Shit, shit... whew. Thank god they don't move so fast. Just managed to get beyond their reach. There are more of those plant-like things over there, so I'd better stay here where it's clear of them.

I'd better sit down. My knees are a little weak. And the... area down there is still aching. A little sore. I don't know if I can move around much while my ass is sore like that.

Shit. I wish I had a mirror. Something I can use to look at myself down there. It feels weird. Like I'm not used to my body. Like I need to see my own pussy to believe I'm a woman. Or maybe... I need to check to see if there's anything left in there.

God. I remember. Just a little bit, but... there was something in there. Two somethings. BIG somethings. My legs... they were being pulled apart. It felt like I was about to be torn apart by the legs. My... oh my. My pussy was open. There could have been someone looking at it. Into me. Two guys. That was... embarrassing. Did they see me? Did they look at me, naked like that? Did they see the..?

Oh man. I remember how they entered me. Not the men. The things. The first one in the pussy. That was so big it stretched me out inside. It's a wonder it didn't tear me up inside. If anything, it probably made me so big I could fuck a donkey now. Shit. I wish I had a mirror so I can check.

I suppose it was a good thing the second one didn't try penetrating my asshole at the same time. I don't think I would've survived having both my holes stretched open like that. I don't think I'll be able to keep my shit in after that ass rape.

Fuck that. I guess I ought to feel really crappy about what happened to me. But I've thought about it before. I think someone has told me about something similar happening to them before. Hmmm. Yes, I think some girls have told me their stories about being raped or sodomised. Or both. But I've not heard of someone going through a double penetration like I have.

I'm glad it's not getting to me. Other than the physical ache, I don't think it's anything I can't handle. Not like some of those girls I'd spoken to. Drove them mad.

OK, rested enough I think. It's time I got moving. Got to move around, explore the place. Owww! Fucking sore down there. Shit. What did those fuckers do to me, rape me with baseball bats?

Baseball. Yes. I remember now. I don't belong here. There's nothing here. It's like a... cave of some sort here. No sunlight, just some weird luminescence. Enough to see by. But that means I can't tell where the exit is.

Sunlight. Baseball. Open air. Yes. That's what I should be looking for. That's what I'm familiar with. Not this place. The walls just look... weird. Like they're made of flesh or something. I'd go try to touch them to find out if that's true, except that there are too many of those plant things in the way. I don't like the way they're waving their branches about. I don't know. It just looks vaguely threatening to me.

There's nothing around me. Nothing to tell me where I'm going. Just this damned little path here that's clear of all those plant things. I can't tell if I'm going anywhere. Or if I'm just going in circles. It's really hard to tell.

Wait. What's that? I hear... people screaming. No, girls screaming. Over there. I think I'll head over to see what's up. But better not get too close. I'm not sure if it'll be safe. It could be the same guys who fucked me and left me unconscious.

OK, there they are. Wait. Can't hide because there's nothing to hide behind. No rocks, nothing. Hmmm. I'll just move to the side a bit, where this path bends a little. I'll just look beyond that plant over there to see what's going on.

Hmmm. Some guys and girls over there. They seem to be confused. In a panic. The girls especially. Oh, poor thing. What are those guys doing, throwing that one to the plants? I can just hear them.

The fuckers. They're offering the girls protection, for a price. That girl they threw, OK, she's not a looker. But they shouldn't have done that. Oh! That plant. It's having its way with her!

Poor thing. Poor thing. Just because she's not attractive... they shouldn't have done that to her. Oh my god. The plant is really spreading her wide. They... I can see. It's putting that thing into her. Oh my god. Was that what happened to me? Oh my god. It's too big. She can't take it... Oh come on. It's gone in. Fuck. I think that's what happened to me too. What the fuck. Those damned plant things had their way with me. And I'm still sore because of it. Holy fuck.

Hey... so what are they doing? The rest of the girls are moving to the guys. They've stopped screaming, thank god. It was beginning to get on my nerves. The guys are... wait a minute. The guys are beginning to fuck the girls. They're starting to... Oh my god. Poor things. Some of those fucking bastards look old enough to be their fathers.

Oh look. One's run away. Good for her. That old fuck chasing her isn't likely to catch up. Hahahaha. Good luck, fella. Hope you fall down and die of a heart attack, you fucking pervert.

Think I'd better go back the way I came. No point trying to run through that crowd. I don't think I'm unattractive, so I don't think they'll throw me to the plants, but... I don't think I want to be fucking any one of those guys. They look positively sleazy.

Speaking of which... I remember. One guy. His name was... Bray or something. Damn. I wish I could remember more. He was sleazy too. He wanted to fuck me. And I would if he could help me remember what happened to me. Fuck.

Forget it. Get moving girl. Time to go, before they discover you. Those sleazy guys I mean, not just the plants.

--------------------------------------------------

Shit. Feels like I've been walking forever. What's good is I'm not sore between my legs anymore. At least, I don't think so. Maybe it's all that walking around.

I still don't know where I am or what I'm doing here. I keep getting flashes of memory, but they're all disjointed. Like a bad movie that just keeps playing. Ah yes. Movies are something I enjoy. I think I went for quite a few. Sometimes with company (and I had to go back again if the movie was interesting, because I missed most of it if I was with someone). Mostly it seems, I went alone. Hmmm. Maybe I was a loner. I wonder why.

I keep thinking I might be walking round in circles... this place is so fucking plain it's boring. But no, I can't be. I haven't come across the group I saw earlier. Or that girl I saw run away. She looked kind of small, but she certainly could run fast. I hope she got away alright. And I hope she stays away from these plant things too.

I've decided they aren't up to any good. Not after I saw what the plant did to the poor girl those sleazebags didn't want. They don't look alike, so they might be different, but I'd really rather not bet on that. Because I'd be betting my pussy and ass if I did. Damn, I wish I could get close to those walls. Maybe they aren't as solid as they look.

I discovered that perspectives get really screwed up over here. I'm convinced now that I don't belong here, that I came here from somewhere else. That's because I have memories of being in a completely different place. And also because I have some concepts of distance and time and... that don't seem to exist here. I might have been a scientist, I think, because I keep analysing things like that.

It's still irritating that I don't know who I am or what I'm doing here. But I'm doing my best to ignore that and focusing on getting out of this place first. No matter how I got here, if there's an entrance, there should be an exit. I just have to keep looking for it.

--------------------------------------------------

I'm seriously exhausted. I think it's both mental and physical. I've been walking around for what seems like forever, and I've been scanning all around me, looking out for anything or anyone. Threats, and also maybe help. I wonder if I'll run into that girl who ran off from that group. She didn't look like she would be any sort of threat. Maybe she would be able to tell me a bit more about what happened to me. And how I got here.

Wait. I hear voices. It sounds like a guy and a girl. Their conversation is muffled so I should move forward and try to get closer. But not too close. A guy could be a help, or pose a threat. Since I can't tell right now, better to be safe.

Damn. There isn't any sort of bend over here. I suppose I could try to move closer to these plants here at the side. They don't look like they have any...

Oh! Fuck! Oh! Shit! The fucking thing's caught hold of me. Got to fight it off. Damn stupid thing! Oh! Oh! My legs! It's... it's happening again. Oh god. How did I get so stupid so quickly. Oh! No! It's just holding them. My arms are being entangled too. Fuck!

Owwww! That... what's that? It feels like needles, sticking into my buttocks. Lots of them, all around my... ooooh. That... shit, it's... opening me up. My asshole I mean. I can feel myself opening. Oh god. I think I know what's... Oh fuck. There it is. It feels fucking big too. I have to free myself, I have to stop this.

Ooooohhhh! It's really big! Oh shit! It's pushing in... Oooooooh! I think I... that's much too big to fit in there. Oh god. No! Help me! Help! Bry..? Yes, his name was Bryan! That scumbag who was interested in me. Oh god. What I'd give to have him around so he can help me. Help!

Ohhhh! It feels like I'm gonna tear back there! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! It's... it's gone in! Oh fuck. It's gone in! I can feel it... opening me up inside. Oh god, that's so big I can't believe it. I think I'll shit bricks by the time this... ahhhhh!.. fucking thing is done with me!

Oh god. Now it's pulling me back. I can't turn around and look. I can't see what's waiting for me. But I think I know. There's one more hole this fucking thing hasn't penetrated yet. Damn you! You fucking plant! Let go of... oww! Those needles! Where did they come from? And what are they doing in my nipples? Ohhhh! Fuck! My boobs! You fucking plant! What are you doing?

Oh shit. I feel it now. Right at my pussy. It's pressing upwards. The fucking thing is pulling me down. I can feel it at my vulva, opening me up. Damn you! Damn you, plant! Ahhhh!

Shit. This is big too. So big I don't think I can... I can... Aaaauuuuwwww! Oh god. Oh god. Oh god. It's inside. It's inside me. Inside my pussy. Opening me up. Pushing upwards. Like a huge cock. It's filling me up. I... I don't... hhh... No! I can't be..? Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh FUCCCKKKKK!

Fucking shit. How could I cum..? It's not like I'm... Ooooggghhh! That's it buster. End of the line. That's the end of my vagina. No more, you hear? That's all you're getting.

FUCK! What are those? Needles? Oh fuck. No. Please. Don't. Ah! It... it feels like... it's opening me up... inside. Oh god. It's gonna... Oh no. Please. Owww! It... It's gone in. Into my womb. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. No. Please. Oh god. That... it's forcing its way in... Shit. Never had anything so deep in there before. I swear. It's still... going up. Oh fuck. This should hurt a great deal. But it doesn't. I can feel what it's doing, but there's no... pain. Just a lot of discomfort.

Oh shit. That's it. That's the wall of my womb. What will it..? Will it pierce through? Will I die here, impaled on this..? Oooooh. It's splitting. I can feel it opening it up. Going two ways. Towards... towards my... oooooooh... my ovariessssss! Oh fuck!

Someone help me! I'd shout but my throat seems... stuck. Help!

Wait. That couple. They were approaching. I think I can hear them now. Calling for someone. Sal or Cal or something like that. I wish they'd hurry up. I wish they'd come up here so they can see me. So they can help me. Before this plant turns me into god knows what. Oh god. I can feel my ovaries. Oh no. It feels like... like I'm gonna cum againnnn!

Oh fuck. That was painful. Especially with this damned thing all the way inside me. My womb and vagina feel bruised. Sore.

There. The two voices have stopped. I think they might have found the person they were looking for. The girl sounds distressed. The guy sounds... I don't know. Ecstatic? Weird. Shouldn't they both feel the same thing.

What's that? What's she saying?

"Fuck her pussy, Mike!"

Was she encouraging him to do someone else? There's a third person here? Sounds like it could be a girl. Ahhh! That... that hurts and tingles at the same time. Stop that, you stupid plant. Let me listen to them.

"Check her out. Make sure it hasn't got anything into her!"

There was no reply from this Mike guy. I wonder what he's... oooooh!... doing. Then I heard another voice, more shrill, more panicked, shrieking.

"Oh! Stop! Stop! Help! Stop! It's too big! Oh! NO! STOP!"

You and me both, kiddo. I really wanted to yell that out, but my throat was dead. The other girl yelled in response to something that Mike fella was doing.

"That's it! You got there! NO! Don't fuck her! You've got it all the way in! Shit! Stop, Mike!"

The other girl was screaming, protesting. It sounded like she didn't want Mike to do what he was doing. The first girl sounded really angry with him.

"Get it out, you creep! You're a fucking creep! Not a man!"

"Oh! Stop! Please!" The other girl's voice sounded weaker. It sounded as if she was giving up. Oh no, you duhhh!.. don't. Don't you give up, girl. I haven't, and this fucking thing is all the way inside me.

"Oh god, stop! Stop it!" she suddenly screamed out loud. "Oh, it's too deep! Take it out! Please! Don't do this!"

The girl who was with Mike was swearing loudly, calling him names. "You fucker! Professor my ass! You're just a lecher! You're raping her! Can't you see that? Get out of there!"

I finally heard Mike speak. "Fuck, no! Fucking bitch! Fuck!"

I wanted to laugh. OK, he got his comeuppance. Serves him right. Wonder what was happening to him.

Mike's victim was still screaming, though, albeit in short bursts. "Oh god! It's too deep! Too deep! Please! Stop!"

Clearly, this Mike fella was an asshole. He should've stopped what he was doing right away. Instead, the sicko was asking for help.

"Hey! Venus! Help me!" he shouted.

Ah. Another name. Who the fuck did he think he was? Did he seriously think that Venus would help him rape the other girl? God, this guy was really too full of himself.

The girl he was raping whimpered. I could just barely hear her say: "Oh please! No, don't do this!"

He murmured something I couldn't hear. Probably enjoying this no end, the bastard. What I'd do to him if he was... hmmm. I think I remember now. I had something to do with the police. I don't remember wearing a uniform or anything... I wore something white. A coat of some sort. Oh yes. I was a doctor, I think. A doctor with the police.

"Oh! Please!" the girl begged again. She sounded tired, almost resigned. "I'm not... Please don't... cum into me... Doooooooh!"

Oh fuck. The poor thing. The thing about non-consensual sex is that you CAN have an orgasm too. Like I'm... uhhhhhh!.. having now. Nothing to do with being... oooooh!.. aroused at all. But it makes you feel like shit afterwards. You feel like you... hhhhh!.. asked for it, somehow. You feel like a slut because you enjoyed something you should've hated. Fuck, he knew what buttons to push.

"Oooooh! Pl... please!" I heard her groan. "Make it... stop! Ohhh! I can't... take much... more!"

The asshole raping her didn't respond. Or if he did, I couldn't hear it. Damn. What would I do to him, if I got him in the station. I'd get his mind so twisted with regret he'd wish he never set eyes on the girl, that's what I'd do.

Then I heard him exclaim: "Oh fuckkkkk!" and I knew he was cumming into her, filling her up with his filthy seed. The bastard.

His next words caught me by surprise. "Urrgh! Mel, don't! I can't hold..!"

OK, so the girl's name was Mel. And his words suggested he wasn't quite the coercive partner in this act. Damn. What was happening to them? And what other surprises did this fucking place have for me?

The moment that thought left my head, I saw a girl running up the path towards me. Tears streaked her face, and she appeared to be still sobbing as she came up. Seeing me, she suddenly stopped short. The look on her face was one of horror.

I opened my mouth to plead for help, but no words came out. Heck, I'm not even sure I opened my mouth, all I know is that I tried to do it.

The girl, whose name was probably Venus, hesitated as she looked at me. In spite of my situation (and the fact that a beautiful and naked woman was staring at me), I came again. Hard. Fuck, that hurt my insides, right down to my ovaries. This fucking plant was really wreaking havoc with my body. If she didn't do anything... if she was too scared to help, I wouldn't have held it against her. I'd have second thoughts too, if it involved my getting raped and sodomised by this fucking plant.

Then she waded right in, ignoring the vines that began to wrap themselves around her limbs. Shit. It looks like she's gonna get it too. No, Venus. Get away. Save yourself. She surprised me next by bending down, exposing her ass to the lurking bulb with needles waiting just behind her. Fuck. that was what went into me? How the fuck did I manage to..?

The girl had a plan. though. She yanked hard at the bloody plant fucking me, and the bulb didn't even get near enough to her asshole before it was withdrawn. Before I knew it, the fucking things in my ass and vagina were withdrawn too. There was a sudden feeling of emptiness inside, and I fell forward and into her arms.

Shit, I'm tougher than this. I should... I think I can... thank god the girl is here, because she's hauling me off. Towards the bare path. Good. Thank god for small mercies. I don't think I can walk because my backside feels like it's still wide open.

"Thank you," I hear myself say. OK, at least I can speak now.

"Hi, my name is Venus," she said, just as it occurred to me that she looked a lot like a Vanessa. Hmmm. Did I know a Vanessa before I got here? Who was Vanessa? Was she a relative? A friend? Was this Venus a friend?

I took my time catching my breath before I replied. "Hi... I'm Christina." That's right. That's my name. Christina. It sounded right when it left my lips.

"Good to meet you, Christina," she smiled. "Looks like I came along at just the right time."

The more I looked at the girl, the more convinced I am that we met before this. I can't put a finger on when or where, but she was really very, very familiar.

"Yes, you did," I said, putting aside the thought. I'm sure it'll come back to me, just like my name did. "Can you... do you know what this place is? And why I'm here? Am I in hell?"

12