Alternate Universe

Story Info
One awkward skinny boy gets the surprise of his young life.
3.5k words
2.68
16.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In 2020, I lived in an apartment in New York City in Queens by myself I was close to my 29th birthday and since my 25th birthday, I had lost close to 50 lbs and gained some muscle, had a flat midsection, and had the first beginnings of a six-pack.

I was by then, 5'11" and weighed 150 lbs, which was my goal weight. When I turned 24 though I peaked at close to 230 lbs. I was about 190 lbs when I was 18. The cause of the weight gain was transitioning and no gyms in my area and the ones that were were too expensive not to mention hypothyroidism

While physically I was fit, I still didn't have a girlfriend, and in a matter of fact, I had never dated and was still a virgin.

Reason was, I had severe social anxiety disorder which of a fear which stemmed of my acute awareness, or over calculation of my social awkwardness as a result of my autism.

My fear was that if I had confessed my feelings for a girl that I had feelings for, she would either report me to the authorities for "sexual harassment" or stop hanging out with me if we were just casual friends.

My first fear stemmed from my anger issues when it came to being falsely accused for something I didn't do. As when I was in middle school, I all to well knew what it was like being falsely accused and punished for something I didn't do.

And my second fear was being ridiculed or publically shamed for being different as with Trump as president people with disabilities were looked down upon and some lawmakers even try to introduce nazi-style euthanasia laws, targeting mostly the disabled due to a combination of the autism and disability community taking a hard stance to the left and being anti authoritarian. The horrible bill was thankfully defeated in congress and without powerful condemnations from Chuck Schumer, Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders and even some republicans.

When I was in middle school, back in the 2004-2005 school year, I was in a special needs program for students with learning disabilities and behavior problems.

The program integrated students with disabilities into regular classes, but with a guide to always follow you around and stick by your side no matter what. I was teased in my class initially for it, but seeing how intelligent I was and how I had absolutely no issues in class, or even with social interaction, students were surprised that I needed constant supervision.

During recess, if it wasn't outdoors, I wasn't allowed to be in the auditorium to watch movies with the rest of my class and had to instead spend the recess in the "inclusion room" which was ironic since that's where I was isolated from the rest of my class and where all the bullying occurred.

Due to my high intellect and having a shy personality outside of the classroom, I was a frequent target for bullies. I was frequently beat up in the inclusion room and the director who witnessed the beatings, harassment, which included homophobic and anti Semitic slurs, did nothing to stop the bullying and after a beating, I got blamed for starting the fight and got the bullies' punishments.

After deciding to flex my rights and rightfully state my opinion to the teacher over her unfair treatment of me and criticizing her job as a special needs director, she punished me even more by taking even more privileges away. Eventually I was sent to a special needs school in a different state as a result of the emotional trauma of the bullying.

By the time I was in the second school, I was very wary of being blamed for and punished for something I didn't do stemming from the previous school.

The special needs school initially didn't provide me with 1 on 1 tutoring as they promised me due to questions about my IEP (Individualized Education Plan) and I feel behind by several years, and the lack of computer access made my knowledge slow down much more as before I entered the school when I was 15, nearly everything I learned was self-taught through online learning and research.

Beside that, the residential staff knew my history of being scapegoated and blamed for and punished for things I didn't do. And they tried blaming for things I didn't do and punish me by making me sit for extended periods of times on the floor past my bedtime and the more I argued with them and the more I pleaded my innocence, the longer they made me sit. After submitting to an unfair punishment without little to no arguing I sat on the floor I requested and they told me I could stand up when they told me to and I sat without arguing with them. Usually a typical forced self-restraint was only used on students who were extremely violent and or at a threat of self injurious behavior and they knew this will humiliate and embarrass me and make me feel like I was worthless and powerless.

However, I overcame all these difficulties and by 2020, not only was I on the verge of graduating college, but I was already hired as a broadcaster and I was to begin working as soon as I graduated, yet it was 5 years too late unfortunately as it was my goal to get the job by age 25, not 30. But, nevertheless I was very happy with all the obstacles I overcame and what the outcome came out to be.

A week after my first day on the job, I went to bed in my apartment in Queens to prepare for my next day on the job.

Right before I fell asleep I prayed for a girlfriend and that she would do BDSM with me.

The next thing I knew when I woke up due to some pain in my ankles and wrists was that I was spread eagled tied to a bed and a figure was on top of me. I wasn't able to tell whether the person was a male or female since when I looked up all I could see was the stomach of the person and their six pack.

Then, I felt their soft but very strong hand grip my leg and began to tickle my feet like crazy and felt there silky smooth forearm Glide across my leg as they were tickling my feet, I realized that it was a girl, albeit a very muscular and fit girl that was torturing me.

I was sure that I was kidnapped and that I was being tortured by a kidnapper who went in through an open window and took me away.

What's my eyes adjusted to the darkness I realized that I was at a house and not a basement and that's something very weird was going on.

as I looked around the room for Clues to that was able to move my head, but partly due to The Snug restraints around my chest, I was able to tell that it was not my apartment.

It was close my 29th birthday and since my 25th birthday, I had lost close to 50 lbs and gained some muscle, had a flat midsection, and had the first beginnings of a six-pack and even my ribs showed when I lifted my and above my head.

I was by then, 5'11" and weighed 150 lbs, which was my goal weight.

While physically I was fit, I still didn't have a girlfriend, and in a matter of fact, I had never dated and was still a virgin.

Reason was, I had severe social anxiety disorder which of a fear which stemmed of my acute awareness, or over thinking due to worrying that things will go horribly wrong.

My fear was that if I had confessed my feelings for a girl that I had feelings for, she would either report me to the authorities for "sexual harassment" or stop hanging out with me if we were just casual friends.

My first fear stemmed from my anger issues when it came to being falsely accused for something I didn't do. As when I was in middle school, I all to well knew what it was like being falsely accused and punished for something I didn't do.

Thinking that this torture was real that I was being held against my will, I then shouted, "I will never tell you, do your worst!" The girl then took off her mask which revealed a very sexy, hot young Asian tomboy with short black straight hair and I assumed could she not be older than 20.

Just before the girl said anything, I decided to look around the room to see if I could get any hits to where I am. I then was able to move my head, but only slightly due to the tight restraints around my neck and chest.

What surprised me was that it was a pretty large bedroom and on the other side of the wall I saw a helium balloon that that "happy 18th birthday, grab a parliament!"

Also, I saw I had almost no body hair, which began growing on me in my 20's which made me think, perhaps I am dreaming, or I for no logical explanation I am in the past and in an alternate dimension since this never happened in my life before.

Then, the girl said, "now you're going to get what's coming to, little boy!"

Then, she grabbed and put on a ball gag on me, then she worked down my torso, sliding her smooth fingers down my firm and flat stomach, then she grabbed my underwear pulling them off of me and she threw my underwear somewhere on the floor.

Then, she grabbed my erect 9 inch member and began giving me a very strong hand job. Due to how it turned out I was by the whole ordeal and with the hand job beginning I already began leaking pre-cum in only the first few pumps and just when I was literally what are two more pumps away from a full climax, she suddenly stopped and it's dead again to gently lick the pre come off my member tip.

Just when I thought I was going to get my first blowjob ever, she put a blindfold on me and said that she's going to be back in just a second.

Then, I heard her walk towards me and stop and all of a sudden I felt a very large painful jolt on my penis and screamed into my ballgag while simultaneously hearing a loud electrical zzzttt sound which implied that she was using some sort of electrical device to shock my penis, most likely a violet wand.

Then, she said, "Now young Dylan, you will die. Being a huge Star Wars fan I knew what she meant by that and before I could even react the most powerful electrical shock to my penis hit and I felt myself having a mind shattering orgasm and about a little bit over one second after I ejaculated, I felt some of the cum hit me in the face which meant that the ejaculation went up very high at least four feet up into the air before it came back down on me.

Then, she said "Now that you've came, the real fun can begin, muhahahaha!"

Being a frequent porn watcher, I knew that guys and girls both were more ticklish after an orgasm, and I believed I was going to be tickle-tortured.

Then, all of a sudden, an extreme feeling simultaneously erupted like an electrical jolt in my left foot and my firm, muscular, but bony torso. Before I knew what was going on, I laughed hysterically into the ballgag which muddled the sounds into, "mhmhmhmhmhmhmhm!" which were high pitched but quieted down.

After a few minutes of never ending tickle torture, I mercifully passed out. I woke up about 5 minutes later with all of my restraints removed and laying on my bed in my underwear and my shorts on in the bedroom.

When I put on the jeans that were on my dresser and walked out of my bedroom, I suddenly was taken back by a sudden shout of my "surprise!"

And a guy, David one my friend my high school asked me, "Dude how did you like your surprise birthday present by Miko? I told you if you confessed your feelings to her, she will be all over you."

I then saw the girl, Miko who only ten minutes earlier made me have several orgasms as she electrocuted me and tickle tortured me until I passed out.

She was wearing a short tank top, mini skirt and Ugg boots and had a very thin,but athletic look to her body, her stomach that was showing had a six pack visible, as she was a black belt in Judo, Karate and Jiu-jitsu. She also had two yellow stripes which indicated she was to the near level of master and she only needed 4 more. I had no idea where all this memory of my new life came from as now I had memory of this new life and my old life.

She was taller than me standing at about 6'0". She weighed 130 lbs and nearly all of it was muscle.

My memories from this new life told me that Miko was my gf of One month and that I knew her since 16 and we were both nerds and anime fans. She became so fit because of her metabolism and then taking up martial arts at age of 14 due to bullying, turns out I did as well and I was a black belt as well and had one yellow stripe on each black belt too! I was 5'5" and weighed 80, also all of it muscle.

After the party, I got up to use the bathroom and what I saw when I looked in the mirror shocked me to say the least. I had a six pack, although barely noticeable, but my ribs were showing fully on my chest and on my sides whether my arms up our and my collar bone was fully visible and my hip bones were sticking out as well.

After everything was done, I went downstairs to the basement to practice my karate moves

Turned out, the place was a dorm that me and my gf lived in since I was now in my first semester of college and my parents paid for my tuition and actually bought me a house since in this reality, both mine and Miko's parents were millionaires in the biotech business.

So, this place was mine and Miko's and in this dimension with no ableist people controlling me, my life was better and my asperger's was viewed as a positive and people with asperger's in this dimension were viewed as morally and intellectually superior due to high intelligence and being extremely kind and many girls tried to get guys who had asperger's or asperger like traits.

After 5 minutes of training, Miko walked in and asked me, "Dylan are you ready"?

I said, more ready than I'll ever be!"

Then we took off our clothes leaving on only our underwear and socks.

I knew what this was. This was a wrestling match where we had to make each other submit through tickling and pins or of we get the upper hand and we got one another in a pin, whoever orgasmed first was the loser and had to be the other's' BDSM slave for the week.

Then, as soon as we started, before I could make my first move, Miko got me in a full nelson and she then took the opportunity to start tickling me and then, she pulled down my underwear and took off my socks and she began putting a special oil on my feet that I knew was to make my already sensitive feet more ticklish.

She then tickled my feet with her left hand and tickling my groin and my penis with her right hand. and then she suddenly began jerking me off and I knew I was done for since I was two years younger than her, had a full year less experience in Martial Arts, being over half a foot shorter and weighed 60 lbs less than her, so I submitted quietly to her, knowing with one hit to a pressure point I had be knocked for a while, so I figured, why just not enjoy it?

Anyway, she finished me off within two minutes of the match starting. She then said, you know what that means.

She then hogtied me, suspended by me by the rafters, put a condom on me and then she suddenly put my penis in her pussy and began ticklefucking me. For the first time in my life in both realities I had lost of virginity.

Knowing what was coming, I couldn't wait a week of awesome receiving end of BDSM.

During the next week, she had fucked me in the ass with her 11" dildo 5x per day electrocuted me to orgasm 8x per day tickled me till I passed out 10x per day, sexual intercourse 7x per day, have me 12 orgasms through handjobs and 10 orgasms through footjobs.

In total, per day, I had 50 orgasms.

Miko had then decided to make my "torture" a spectacle and charged people admission to see me being fucked and tickled to unconsciousness.

The fee was $50 for audience members and this was perfectly legal in all 50 states and so was prostitution.

Miko and I became engaged just one month later and our dojo by day and sexual club by night was our source of income and just let me tell you it paid quite well, enough to buy a 4 bedroom house in only 3 months!!!

I knew during the next session I was going to lose even more badly as I lost 10 lbs during the month of constant torture and I was now only 70 lbs while being 5'5".

During a construction project over the course of a week, which was so secretive that I was not allowed to know what it was about.

Then came the day, the day of my secret torture that the construction project was about. the audience was promised a fight to the end in the loser, which I knew was going to be me since I was so much smaller and skinnier than her in which the loser was going to get the secret torture.

the loser was who orgasms first on the mat.

as soon as the bell rang, before I even had a chance to react, Miko suddenly grabbed me and flipped me over her and while we were both flying in mid-air she grabbed me and threw me onto my back and then she suddenly pinned me to the floor and before I knew what happened she tore my underwear off and I suddenly felt painful yet pleasurable and ticklish electrical shocks on my penis as she began using her Violet wand on my penis. only 10 seconds after she began using her violent wand on my penis I had a mind shattering orgasm and passed out.

When I came to, I was tied down and I was completely naked. My skinny legs where hide up to a pole in a 90 degree angle and my arms were tied behind my head in a straight fashion.

Looking up, I saw several pinpoints of very bright lights and before I knew it these 10 points had lightning bolts coming out of them that were coming down right for me the lightning bolts struck me on my penis my armpits my legs and my belly button not only nearly tickling me to death, but causing many mind shattering orgasms to the point that in only one hour that my entire body was covered in my own cum and after each orgasm I would get that much more ticklish and sensitive which would only make the next orgasm stronger in a never-ending cycle of tickling in orgasms for the whole day and when it was all over an entire bottle was full of my cum.

When it was all over, Miko told me, " Dylan, little boy toy we will begin first thing tomorrow morning and if you think today was anything just wait and see what I have in store for you for the rest of the year, if not the rest of your life!"

This was everything that I had always wanted and this must have been a reward for suffering for the past 25 years in the other dimension.

This is a beginning for a great new existence as the fiery muscular martial arts master's new personal sex slave for the audience and her as my sparring partner by day, life could not be any better!