Alternative Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ray Dario
Ray Dario
340 Followers

"You see, she does not fear punishment; she relishes it. She needs it, in fact. Don't you, my pet?"

"Yes, Mistress Annita. Please whip me, punish me for being bad. I live only to serve you and I must be punished so that I will serve you better."

I studied Donna's face. She was sincere. I heard the soft whoosh of the crop through the air and then the harsh slap of it against her olive skin. Donna's face lit up with a combination of pain and delight and she gasped as though a cock had just penetrated her pussy. I stepped around her and looked down at her beautiful round ass, an ass I had admired since the day she'd arrived, and saw yet another thin red line running across both cheeks where the crop had struck.

"Thank you, Mistress," Donna said quietly in that same tone she had used before.

Again Annita brought the crop down, and this time I was able to see it strike. Donna's soft ass clenched in pain and her cheeks jiggled enticingly as she stifled a soft yelp.

"Thank you, Mistress."

Again Annita struck, and this time Donna sobbed before thanking her. I was enthralled. Part of me begged for Annita to stop the punishment but the stronger side wanted it to continue. Suddenly a light came on in my head and I realized that all the times that Annita had taken Donna to their room to "discuss" her disobedience, this is what had happened, or something very similar. I looked up at Annita's face and realized that she was as aroused by this as Donna was. I looked over at Donna, her head bowed and her eyes now closed, anticipating the next stroke of the crop. Time stood still for me then as my brain slowly began to assimilate everything that had happened during the last several weeks. I looked down at Donna's sweet ass, now streaked with red and more beautiful than any ass I'd ever seen before.

I smiled, the same smile a six year old gets when he first understands how to read. Everything I had learned from Annita clicked into place and suddenly I knew who and what I was and who and what Terry was. I was a Dom. Terry was a sub. It was my fault that our marriage failed because I hadn't understood. It wouldn't happen again. I was elated, ecstatic.

Then I realized that Annita was looking at me. She was smiling and nodding her head. She put the crop down and turned to face Donna. Taking her face gently in one hand, Annita leaned down and kissed Donna gently on the lips and then led her away to their bedroom.

I didn't see them again for well over an hour. Then Annita came to me and we sat and talked about what had happened. We talked about the importance of cuddling after any punishment. We talked about different forms of punishment and how to know when it was enough. We talked at length about the responsibilities of the Dom and of the sub and we talked for a very long time about trust. Somewhere during our conversation Donna came to bring us drinks and then she sat at Annita's feet and listened to us talk. That night I went to bed happier than I had been in years. For the first time in a long time my life was looking up. Not just at work, but at home as well, and now I understood why and how. It wasn't going to be just a short-term fix. This was for real and for the rest of my life.

Annita and Donna left early the next morning. I had learned all that I needed to know from them. Two days later I came home from work to find my wife there. She greeted me at the door with her head bowed, wearing a very sexy maid's outfit.

"Hello, Terry," I said, feeling confident in our relationship for the first time.

"Hello, Master."

Ray Dario
Ray Dario
340 Followers