Alternative Sentencing

Story Info
Female offender serves sentence at local home.
4.5k words
3.78
132k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The city of Marion in an effort to cut down of the cost of jailing persons for minor offenses came up with an alternative solution. People convicted or pleading guilty to non violent crimes would be housed by the people in the city and surrounding communities. This would cut down on the cost of housing and feeding the offenders and allowing the citizens to have cheap labor. People who housed the criminals would be given a small monthly stipend to offset the cost of food. Each Friday at the local courthouse is when the minor offenses are tried.

Ms. Lauren James liked this program and always wanted a house keeper. This would allow her to obtain help at little or no cost to her. On this particular Friday, she read the morning paper which listed the names, age and offenses of the people being held over for trial. She scanned the list and found some young women she though would be suitable to be her house keeper. After reading the paper, Lauren headed toward her bathroom where she turned on the shower to warm up. Standing in front of the vanity, she opened her robe and let it drop to the floor. At forty-eight she still had nice firm tits and only a slight pouch in the stomach area. She let her mind think of all the things she could do with her new house keeper. She looked down at her reflection in the mirror and smiled as she looked at the rather thick pubic hair covering her pussy. As she thought about having the housekeeper licking her pussy, her right hand slid down and slowing began to rub her clit. It didn't take long before her clit enlarged to a quarter of an inch and she began to drip on the floor. Not wanting to get too carried away, she stopped and turned around and stepped into the shower. While in the shower, she put one leg on the edge of tub, spread her pussy open and let out a stream of piss. She though about using the girl for her wicked pleasures. After emptying her bladder she finished the shower and got dressed.

Lauren left her house in the country and started the hour and a half drive to the courthouse. She wanted to arrive in time to be able to pick the right girl for her needs. Arriving at the courthouse, she was able to find a parking spot on the street. She got out of the car, slid some quarters into the parking meter and headed towards the courthouse. She walked up the marble steps to the entrance. Once in side, she looked around to get her bearings. A bailiff approached her and asked is she needed assistance. She told the young man she wanted to know what courtroom the special trials were being held. The bailiff pointed her down the hall and told her it was the last court room on the left. Lauren thanked him and headed towards the courtroom. After a brief walk, she arrived at the door. She opened the door and took a seat in the first row behind the defendant's side of the courtroom.

After a brief wait, the room was told to rise as the judge entered the courtroom. After a few minutes of the routine announcements, the bailiff read from his clipboard as another bailiff brought in a young girl. "Case number 2735, Cindy Martin age nineteen charged with shoplifting in violation of city law number 3.4928. The amount of goods attempted to be stolen amounted to $495.00." The young lady stood quite as the judge read the charge against her. After reading the charge and background report, he removed his glasses and looked straight at her. "Young lady, this is the second time in the last year you've been in my courtroom. I gave you a second chance last year and here again is your sorry ass. I have no choice but to sentence you to one year. If no one in the gallery will agree to take you in, them you will be sent to city jail for your sentence."

Lauren looked at the petite girl wearing an orange jumpsuit. The judge looked around the courtroom and asked "Who will take this girl for her one year sentence?" Lauren raised her hand. The judge looked at her and asked "Who are you?" Lauren stood up and responded "Ms. Lauren James your Honor." The judge responded "Very well Ms. James. Please see the bailiff in room B3 to make the necessary arrangements and to sign the papers for her custody. "Yes your Honor. Thank you." She replied and then she headed towards room B3 which was right across the hall from the courtroom. Lauren opened the door to and entered the room. It was not a very big room. Straight ahead was a table with a female bailiff sitting and there as a door off to the left. She walked up to the bailiff and introduced herself and told her she was here to sign for Cindy Martin. The bailiff opened up a folder and removed the necessary documents for her to sign. After the papers were signed, the bailiff pressed a button and a few minutes later, Cindy was escorted into the room. She held a paper bag and was told to stand on the blue tape line on the floor. The bailiff looked at Cindy and told her "Now get that city jumpsuit off and put on the clothes from your bag. Don't keep me and Ms. James waiting young lady or you're not going to like it if I have to come over there." Cindy shuttered as she took off the jumpsuit and stood naked. Lauren looked at the young girl noticing her small perky tits and thick patch of pubic hair. Cindy removed from the bag, the clothes she was wearing when she was arrested. Ms. James told her to put back in the bag, her panties and bra and to get dressed fast. Cindy put on the jean shorts, tee shirt and sandals. The bailiff then opened her desk drawer and removed a collar containing a small transmitter. She walked over to Cindy and attached the collar around her neck. This collar would be used to track her and to allow the people in public to know she's serving time.

"Time to go young girl, but before we leave this room there are a few rules you need to know. You'll address me as Ma'am, speak only when spoken to, and use the bathroom when I say you can and you'll do what you're told or I'll haul your sorry ass right back here. I'm sure the bailiff here can tell you that the city jail might not be the right place for you."

"That's right Ms. James. I can tell you missy, that your first night here would not be pleasant. You'd be raped with a broom handle and by the end of the night; you'd be someone's bitch. So you better do what Ms. James has told you or you'll be worse off coming back. Not to mention it would be for two years not just one."

Cindy nodded her head in agreement.

"Ok missy, get that ass moving. Time to go home."

"Yes Ma'am."

Lauren took her by the hand as she left the courthouse and headed towards the car. Lauren started the car and then pulled out of the parking space and headed home.

"Don't worry about things little missy. I'm doing you a favor by taking you home. Do as you're told and everything will be fine. If you don't, I won't hesitate you punish you. So whether you get punished is all up to you. Do I make myself clear missy?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"That's the proper attitude to have. We'll be home in awhile. I live out in the county where is peaceful and quite."

After driving for the first hour, Lauren mentioned she needed to make a pit stop. Lauren exited the main road and pulled into a small rest area.

"You're coming with me." Lauren said just before she opened her door. Lauren walked around the back of the car and opened the passenger door and pulled Cindy out. She took Cindy by the hand as she walked towards the building with the bathrooms. Lauren and Cindy walked through a small passage inside the building and there were two toilets and two ceramic bowls that were elevated. The room contained no stall walls or doors. Below the fixtures was a large septic tank that collected the waste. Lauren stood in front of the ceramic bowl and lifted up her sun dress. She turned around and straddled the bowl. Cindy watch as Lauren began to piss in the bowl. She could hear her urine draining into the tank below. While this was going on, another lady entered the room. She smiled at Lauren and she made her way to one of the toilets. She pulled down her shorts and then your could hear the piss and shit dropping into the tank. After pissing, Lauren looked around and found no toilet paper.

"Fuck me!" She muttered.

"Ok Missy, since there's no potty paper here time for your first lesson. Get then tongue of your up between my legs and clean my pussy."

"You want me to lick your piss covered pussy? Not a fucking chance." Cindy replied.

"Ok missy, that's one punishment you've earned. Now get busy before it gets worse."

The lady sitting down next to Lauren got up and stepped out her shorts. She got behind Cindy and grabbed her and pushed her face between Lauren's legs.

"Be a good girl and clean off her dirty pussy. Hope you get a good ass whipping for being disobedient."

Cindy had no choice but to start sucking the piss from Lauren's pubic hair and then slid her tongue inside to lick up the remaining piss.

When she was done, the lady pulled her head back.

"Thanks for helping her learn." Said Lauren.

"Not a problem. Think she can clean off my pussy and ass?"

"Sure thing. Ok missy, get to cleaning out this nice lady's pussy and ass. If you gag, be sure to puke in the toilet. I would hate to make to lick up your puke from the floor."

Cindy hesitated and Lauren grabbed her head as the lady bent over spreading her hairy ass.

"Now clean it up missy, or I'll add another punishment. Want me to take you back to jail so some nigger can make you're her bitch toy. Wanna get raped in the ass and pussy by a broom handle or toilet brush?

Cindy started to lick the lady's ass. She gagged a few times and almost puked. When she was done cleaning off her ass, the lady stood up and turned around. She spread her legs and Cindy noticed her thick bush and started sucking the piss from it. When she was done, the lady thanked Lauren for the use of her tongue and asked is she could leave the girl a tip. Lauren nodded yes.

"Open up missy for your tip."

Cindy hestitated and Lauren forced her mouth open and the lady let go a big wad a spit right into her mouth.

"Now swallow the nice ladies spit and thank her for it."

Cindy had a hard time swallowing it and after she did, thanked the kind lady for the tip.

"Now time to get home missy. I've got plans for you."

Lauren took Cindy by the hand and led her to the car. After a few minutes, Lauren had the car back onto the main road and would be home in the next hour.

"Well young missy. Looks like you're a slow learner. What do you think would be a fair punishment? How about ten swats of a paddle or ten lick of the strap? Or how about, we stop at a medical store on the way home and get your some diapers and plastic pants? Then you can wallow in your messy diaper."

Cindy cringed at the though of the options. She knew jail life would be worse and she would have to just learn to make the best of it. Cindy looked at Lauren and said. "I need to go the bathroom Ma'am."

Lauren looked at her and asked. Do you need to tinkle or poopy?"

Cindy flushed with embarrassment replied. "Both Ma'am."

"Ok just hold it for short while. We'll be at a small shopping center soon and I think I can find a toilet for you to use." Just don't mess in my car or I'll blister that ass of yours."

About ten minutes later, Lauren pulled into a small shopping center. She parked in front of the medical supply store at the far end.

"Get out missy. I think I can find something in here to use for a toilet."

Cindy got out of the car and Lauren grabbed her hand as took her into the store. A lady in her mid forties stood behind the counter.

"Hi Lauren, it's been awhile. Who's that with you and what can I do for you?"

"Yes it has been Susan. I just got this little missy from the courthouse under the new program they have. I'm finally going to have someone to clean my house. I need your help in finding an appropriate toilet for the girl. She's a slow learner and I think she needs some thing for training purposes."

"I see. Is this girl in need or remedial potty training?"

"Lauren giggle and replied "Yes."

"Fine then. Follow me to this back shelf. We have a fine assortment of diapers and pants for those who need a refresher in potty training. Now there are two choices. You can get the pull up types or the ones with the tape tabs."

"Which ones do you recommend?" Asked Lauren.

"The tape tabs are the best since it requires an adult to put the diaper on and humiliates the person who has to wear the diaper."

"I see your point. Do they come in different absorbencies?"

"Yes they do. They also are very thick between the legs and causes the people wearing them waddle a bit."

"What about plastic pants?"

"There are several choices. The most popular ones is this type. It's made of thick plastic with small locks on the sides. This prevents the wearer from pulling them off."

"Excellent. Is there a place where I can put them on her?"

"Yes. Let me go lock the front door and there is an area in the stock room. Please go back there while I'll lock up for a moment."

Lauren took Cindy by the hand and led her to the back room. She notices a padded table off to one side of the room.

"Drop the shorts and get your sorry ass on the table."

Cindy knew she had no choice and dropped her shorts, stepped out them and sat on the edge of the padded table. A few moments later the Susan came into the room. She walked over to a shelf and removed a bag of heavy duty diapers and a pair of locking plastic pants. Susan walked over to the table and told the girl to lie down on the table and to spread her legs. Cindy did as she was told. Susan looked at her thick pubic region and informed Lauren that she might want to shave her bare.

Susan removed a diaper and unfolded it. She put in on the table and told Cindy to lift her ass up and then she slid diaper underneath her. She then pulled the front of the diaper up tight and fastened the tabs. She then told Cindy to sit on the foot of the table as she pulled up the plastic pants. Cindy then got off the table as the lady pulled up the pants and folded in the sides and locked them into place.

"Don't she look cute?" the lady said.

"Oh yes she does. Ok little missy, show me how you walk wearing your diaper."

Cindy held her head low as she walked around the back room. You could hear the crinkle of the plastic pants. She also had a slight waddle to her walk due to the bulk between her legs.

Lauren looked at her and said "Ok missy, this is your toilet for the time being. I want you to tinkle and go poopy for me now so I know they're the right ones. Show the nice lady here how you mess your diaper. Be quick about it. Do you want another punishment missy?

Cindy closed her eyes and started to wet her diaper and then her bowels released its warm contents into her diaper. Cindy stood now in front of Lauren and the lady wearing a wet messy diaper. Lauren looked around and saw no leaks. She grabbed the back of the diaper and felt the large mess.

"Good girl. You did very good using your toilet. Now as your punishment from earlier, you're going to wear that wet messy diaper for the rest of the day. Now put your shorts on and thank the kind lady here."

"Thank you Ma'am for allowing me to wet and mess my diaper in front of you."

"Sure thing little girl."

They headed toward the store counter and Lauren bought the bag of diapers, extra plastic pants and some other items.

"Now let's get your messy ass home, so I can have some fun. I'm having the ladies over tonight for a card game and you have a lot to do before they arrive." Lauren told her as they headed out the door and towards the car.

It only took about thirty minutes to arrive at Lauren's house. She pulled the car into the drive way and parked the car in front of the detached garage.

"Ok missy. Get out and wait for me."

Lauren got out of the car and walked to back of the car. She opened the trunk and removed the bag of diapers and then walked to the passenger side and took the girl by the hand. She opened the back door and proceeded inside. Cindy was now inside her new home for the next year. The house was of modest size and seemed to have been kept in a clean orderly fashion. Lauren sat down at the kitchen table and looked at Cindy.

"Ok missy. While you're inside the house, you'll wear no clothes. You'll either be naked or wearing your toilet. Now take of your shirt, shorts and shoes."

Cindy did as she was told.

"You still have one punishment for sassing me. I think you look funny standing in front of me wearing that messy diaper. I'm going to give you ten licks of the board missy. Now follow me."

Lauren opened up the door leading to the basement. Cindy followed close behind. When Cindy arrived at the bottom of the stairs she saw the room and looked around. In the opposite corner she noticed something similar to a medical exam table. Hanging on the wall next to it was a wood paddle.

"Ok Missy, get you ass up on the table to I can remove your messy diaper."

Cindy cringed as she got up on the table. Lauren looked at her small firm tits and then unlocked the sides of the plastic pants. She pulled off the plastic pants and set them down on a nearby table. Lauren grabbed the crotch of the diaper and began to push it around.

"Did you like wetting and messing yourself missy? Do you like the feel of your warm piss? Are you ready to take your punishment or do I need to take you back so the nigger girls can rape your worthless ass back at the jail?"

"I'm ready for my punishment Ma'am. I don't want any nigger girls to rape me."

Lauren pulled at the tabs on the diaper and pulled down the front. She looked at Cindy's matted pubic hair. She had Cindy lift up so she could remove the diaper. In the back of the diaper was a large mashed pile of mess.

"My you did have to go poopy missy. Now slide your messy ass towards the end of the table."

Cindy slid down and then Lauren put her legs into the stirrups. A small leather strap was fastened over each stirrup to keep her legs in place. Another strap was placed below Cindy's tits and then fastened. Cindy had no way to move and was completely helpless.

"Ok, time for your punishment. Before I get the paddle on that ass of yours, I need to do a few things. I'll be back in a few minutes. This will give you time to think about why you're getting punished and what you'll need to do to prevent a reoccurrence."

Lauren went back up stairs. Cindy strapped to the table, with legs up and spread and her ass completely vulnerable. She felt the mess still on her ass and wondered what was next to come. After another ten minutes, Lauren returned wearing a robe and carrying a brown paper bag.

Lauren set the bag down on a table next to Cindy and then removed her robe. Cindy saw Lauren wearing a pair of sheer white panties and a matching bra. She noticed her large nipples through the material.

"Time for mommy to clean up and punish her dirty little girl." She said as she removed a box of baby wipes from the bag. Lauren began to clean up the mess and after going through several wipes, Lauren could not see Cindy's pink little butt hole. Lauren reached into the back and removed a small pair of scissors. Lauren pulled a small stool in front of Cindy's spread legs.

"Mommy has to get rid of that hair. Dirty little girls don't have any hair on their privates, do they?"

Cindy was confused by her change in demeanor.

"Well do they?" Lauren responded.

"No Ma'am."

"No Ma'am, what?"

"No Ma'am, dirty little girls don't have hair on their privates."

"Now mommy's dirty little girl is learning. It makes mommy happy that you're learning."

Lauren sat on the stool and began to clip off the pubic hair. She clipped off as much as she could and then told Cindy she'd be right back. Lauren headed back upstairs and returned with a small ceramic pot with a wooden stick sticking out. Cindy knew what it was and was going to like what was to happen next.

12