Alternative to Jail Program

Story Info
Emma and Amanda will do anything to avoid going to jail.
5.4k words
4.52
15.4k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take another hit!"

The comment surprised Emma, who had spaced out. Amanda was holding out the joint the two had been smoking. Emma took the thinly rolled marijuana cigarette and brought it up to her lips. Amanda leaned against a stack of boxes and watched Emma take a small drag. Emma tried to keep from coughing as Amanda let out a giggle.

The two were in a standalone storage shed in the back of the park near their high school. Amanda knew how to jimmy open the lock so the two could sneak in and get high without worrying about getting caught. The room was filled with metal shelving units, and various large boxes that doubled as places to sit. It was just one of the many of the misdeeds, along with getting high, Amanda had roped her into.

Up until the start of her senior year, Emma had been a strict rule follower and not very social. It didn't help that she had been overweight. However, over the previous summer, Emma had lost weight--leaving her 36D breasts nicely accenting her slimmed down, but still thick, thighs and midsection. Her new body and long blond hair falling below her shoulders had attracted new friends--like Amanda--and even a boyfriend.

Once she turned 18, Emma's parents had given her a lot more leeway in staying out and hanging out with new friends. They were especially lax once Emma's college of choice gave her a full scholarship to attend. Amanda, however, was a different story.

The petite redhead had been in and out of trouble throughout high school. She also had a reputation of being easy with the guys. Her freckle face and firm ass were popular with guys, even though she only had B-cups, and Emma had heard some wild rumors about what Amanda was willing to do. The two had met when Emma started talking to one of the guys who was interested in Amanda.

The girls' different backgrounds were evident in their clothing: Emma had come from an alumni meet and greet for her future college and was wearing a button-down blouse tucked into a black, pleated skirt with high heels. Amanda had ditched most of the day and was wearing jeans with a white tank-top.

With a crash, the door to the storage shed suddenly flung open. A wave of panic washed over Emma as a police officer's frame filled the doorway. Emma was frozen in shock and could do nothing before the officer quickly crossed into the shed and grabbed the joint from her hand. He quickly spun Emma around and placed her in handcuffs before doing the same to Amanda.

"So, who do we have here?" the officer asked. Emma, getting over her initial shock, realized that it was their school resource officer, Officer Johnson. Emma had not had many interactions with him but had seen him around campus and the neighborhood.

"Oh, it's little Amanda," he chided, "no surprise to see you. What crimes have we committed today?" He began to list them on his fingers, "breaking and entering, criminal damage, and drug possession." He shook his head, "your probation officer is going to love this. Since you're an adult now, I know he's been looking at a reason to get you sent to actual jail." The officer chuckled, "no more kiddy gloves at juvenile detention."

"And what about you?" Johnson asked Emma. Fear had replaced shock, and Emma found herself unable to answer. The officer squinted before a flash of recognition crossed his face. "Emma... Witkowski? That's right, the one who got all the scholarships?" Johnson laughed, "well you can kiss that goodbye."

Emma began to panic. She had never been in trouble before and now she was going to be arrested. Her whole future seemed to be on the verge of collapse. The prospect of losing her scholarships scarred her. "I'm... sorry, we just... look, please let us go, we promise not to do it ever again," was all Emma could stammer.

Officer Johnson did not reply. Instead, Emma realized that his gaze had drifted down to her chest--her hands cuffed behind her back were forcing her shoulder back and prominently displaying her breasts. Emma was embarrassed, but Amanda recognized an opportunity and went for it.

"Officer Johnson, we're sorry, is there anything we can do to make this go away?" she asked innocently as she stepped closer to the officer.

Officer Johnson scratched his chin as he looked Amanda up and down. "You two are in some serious trouble," he replied. "Do you have any more weed on you?"

Amanda turned around, presenting her ass to the officer. "It's in my back pocket," she said looking over her shoulder. Emma knew there was no weed in her back pocket but watched intently to see what Amanda was doing. The officer stepped closer, placed his hand directly on her ass, and squeezed. Amanda responded by smiling and slowly extending her cuffed hands back so her fingers brushed against Johnson's crotch. When he made no effort to stop her, Amanda began to massage the cock under his uniform pants. Emma could see it growing in size.

"What about this one?" Johnson asked, nodding towards Emma. "She got anything on her?" Amanda locked eyes with Emma, raised her eyebrows, and titled her head--indicating Emma should play along.

"Ummm, uh maybe?" Emma meekly replied, uncertain what to say.

"Looks like you could be hiding a lot in that bra of yours," Johnson said with a smile. Emma looked down at her chest.

Emma watched in shock as the officer unbuttoned her blouse down to her stomach, revealing her ample breasts. Without warning, Johnson stuck his hand into left bra cup and squeezed her tit. Emma gasped in surprise and looked up into Johnson's smiling face. He continued to grope and massage her breast. Johnson reached into her right cup and pulled both out both tits, leaving them sitting exposed on top of her bra and rumpled shirt. Emma was shocked into silence by the violation.

Officer Johnson walked over to the door, closed it, and slid a large box in front of it to block entry. As he did so, Amanda turned to Emma. "Just go along," Amanda whispered.

"Alright, you two," Johnson commanded as he removed his duty belt and placed it on a high shelf next to him, "I'll forget this happened, provided you complete my 'alternative to jail' program," he laughed. He walked up to Amanda and unbutton and unzipped her pants. Amanda said nothing as he hooked his thumbs into the waistband of her thong and pulled her pants down, leaving her handcuffed and bottomless with only her tank-top and sneakers. Amanda obediently stepped out of her pants.

Johnson unzipped his pants and pulled out his half-hard cock. Emma was surprised at how big it was--already much larger than any of the few guys she had been with. Emma suddenly became self-conscious of the fact she was not very experienced in sex. She had only slept with three or so guys and had never orgasmed. She had given a few handjobs but disliked when cum ended up on her or her cloths. She did not like giving head and had never sucked a guy to climax. If Amanda had any reservations about sucking dick, she did not voice it as Officer Johnson nodded at his dick and she, still handcuffed and wearing nothing but a tank top, lowered herself to her knees.

Amanda closed her eyes, opened her mouth, and took Johnson's dick cock into her mouth. Johnson let out a low moan of approval and Amanda began to slide her mouth back and forth on his cock. Emma watched as the dick became stiffer and larger and Amanda could fit less and less into her mouth. Johnson grabbed Amanda's pony tail and forced her head further down onto his cock, eliciting gaging sounds from Amanda before he released her head. Emma could tell that his cock must have been down her throat by the length that came out of her mouth as she coughed and gaged. Johnson only gave her a moment before pulling her mouth back to his cock.

"Come here, you," Johnson beckoned to Emma--who had begun to think she had been forgotten. Emma slowly walked over to the officer and Amanda continued slurp on his cock. When she got within arm's reach, Johnson grabbed the bottom of her bra and used it to pull her close. He then produced a small pocketknife, slid it under her bra and cut the material where it met between the two cups. Emma's bra fell open and her massive tits bounced loose as Johnson slid the knife back into his pocket.

Johnson grabbed Emma's jaw and brought her face to his, pressing her lips to his mouth. Emma initially tried to resist as he stuck his tongue inside her mouth but decided it was best not to fight. She met his tongue with hers as he began to grope and squeeze her tits. Johnson lowered his mouth to her left breast and bit down on her nipple. Emma inhaled sharply from the initial pain, but also found herself turned on.

Emma was embarrassed by the fact she was becoming aroused by being handcuffed and manhandled but couldn't deny how she felt. Her nipples were hard, and moisture was beginning to creep into her panties.

"Alright, time to help your little girlfriend," Johnson barked. Taking a firm hold of a handful of her hair with his left hand, Johnson lowered Emma down to her knees where she came eye level with Amanda who was still sliding her mouth up and down Johnson's massive cock. With his right hand, Johnson produced his ball sack from out of his pants. "Lick these balls, you little slut," he commanded, looking down on her.

"What?!" Emma protested, "no, uh... I haven't..." Johnson didn't answer. Instead, he pushed her face into his scrotum. Emma didn't know what to do as he rubbed her face with his genitals. She gingerly pursed her lips together in a weak effort to kissing his balls. She suddenly felt Johnson grab her hair and yank her head back to look up at him.

"For being so smart, you're not very bright," he mocked, "stick your tongue out!" Emma did as she was told and Johnson pushed her mouth back onto his balls. Emma felt gross as his scrotum rested on her tongue and in her mouth. She ran her tongue back and forth, uncertain what to do but hoping not to upset Johnson.

Evidently, it was not enough. Johnson pulled both Emma and Amanda's heads back, giving Amanda a chance to catch her breath and she recovered from her face fucking. "Well sweetheart," he looked down at Amanda, "why don't you show your big titted friend how its done."

Without saying a word Amanda leaned forward, and began to run her tongue across Johnson's balls, drawing them into her mouth. She began to enthusiastically suck on them with an accompanying humming noise. Although Emma had heard Amanda could be wild, she was still shocked to see her friend act so depraved.

"Oh yeah, she knows what to do," Johnson said as he looked down at Emma. "Guess you'll have to take over for Amanda here" he nodded towards his cock. Emma's eyes went wide as he forced her face towards his dick with a tight grip on her hair. Resigned to what would happen next, Emma opened her mouth as Johnson guided his cock inside.

Emma tried to gently suck on it, but Johnson had other ideas. He forced Emma's head down until his cock filled her mouth. Emma gagged as it hit the back of her throat, but Johnson's grip on her hair kept her from pulling back. Keeping his tight grip on her hair, he began to work his cock in an and out of her throat, each time pushing farther and farther. Mascara tears began to roll down the side of her face and spittle from her mouth dribbled onto her breasts as Emma struggled to breathe. She had never deepthroated a dick before, now Johnson's waist was pressing against her nose and he forced his entire cock into her mouth and down her throat. Emma's hands strained against the handcuffs, desperate to stop Johnson's assault.

Finally, after holding her face down at the base of his cock for several seconds, Johnson released his hold on Emma's head, allowing her to pull her head back and remove the dick from her mouth. Emma gasped for air, attempting to catch her breath. More drool rolled out of her mouth and onto her breasts. Amanda was still enthusiastically sucking on Johnson's balls. Emma had barely recovered when Johnson grabbed her hair, and forced his cock back into her mouth. Hoping to avoid having to completely deep throat his cock again, Emma began to rapidly work her head up and down his shaft--even running her tongue underneath his head in a hope to please him.

"Oh yes," he moaned approvingly, "that's a good girl." Despite the face fucking, Emma found it arousing that she was able to please him. She actually felt some pride in being referred to as a good girl.

Johnson grabbed her hair and pulled her mouth off his dick, allowing Emma to gasp for air. "You wanna try again?" he barked. Emma, drool running down her face, enthusiastically nodded her head yes. "Only if you ask nicely," Johnson teased.

"Please, let me lick your balls," Emma pleaded. She still thought sucking on his balls was gross but couldn't take much more of having his cock assault her throat.

"You want them in your whore mouth?"

"Yes, please. I want your balls in my dirty whore mouth!" Johnson guided her mouth back to his scrotum, where Emma willingly tried to fit it in her mouth and ran her tongue across its surface. Amanda resumed her duties sucking Johnson's cock.

"God yes," Johnson moaned after what felt to Emma to be an eternity. Grabbing their hair again, Johnson removed both girls' faces from his gentiles and placed their heads side-by-side as he began to stoke his cock. Emma closed her eyes, anticipating what was coming. "Look at me," he commanded.

Both girls looked up at Johnson as he let out a groan and shot a load of cum onto Emma's face. The jizz hit her left eye and cheek. Johnson shifted his cock and the next string hit Amanda between her eyes and lips before moving back to Emma and letting the rest of the load land on her tits.

"Oh, yeah. Good girls," Johnson said as he stuck the tip of his cock into Emma's mouth, "clean me up, you little slut." Emma was equal parts aroused and disgusted as her tongue caressed the tip of his cock and she tasted the salty semen. Johnson laughed as he pulled his dick out of Emma's mouth and she raised her upper lip and stuck out her tongue in disgust at having swallowed her first taste of cum. "Oh, you're gonna have to learn to like that."

Emma's heart sank as Johnson grabbed both girls' hair and turned them to face each other. Emma could only see out of her right eye because of the cum sealing her left eye shut. Amanda kept her mouth tightly closed due to the jizz running down her nose, across her lips, and onto her chin. Emma was shocked at the amount of cum Johnson had managed to spray onto the girls.

"Well, Amanda why don't you get the clean-up started?" Johnson told her, "those tits look pretty good."

"What?!" Amanda whined looking up at him, "come on, no."

Emma was momentarily confused about what was happening. Johnson grabbed Amanda's ponytail and jerked her face towards Emma. He then shoved her face into Emma tits, drawing a sharp "oh!" from a shocked Emma.

"Come on, stick that tongue out," He barked. Emma watched through her one open eye as Amanda began to run her tongue up Emma's breast, collecting and swallowing the dripping cum. The sensation raised mixed emotions in Emma, who had thought their ordeal was over but felt surprisingly aroused at what was happening. Emma had never had any attraction to other girls but could feel her nipples becoming erect as Johnson guided Amanda's freckled face and mouth to Emma's face. Amanda ran her tongue along Emma's cheek and swallowed more cum before finally running her tongue across Emma's right eye, allowing her to blink it open. Amanda's face grimaced as she swallowed the last bit of cum off Emma's face.

Johnson's hand gripped Emma's hair tightly, "your turn, sugar tits." Emma was revulsed by what she was being told to do, but equal parts fear of what officer Johnson might do and arousal about being told what to do compelled her to close her eyes and stick out her tongue. Johnson guided Emma's tongue onto Amanda's lips. Emma found the slimy, salty tasting cum revolting and struggled to swallow it. But Johnson kept Emma's face close to Amanda's and Emma obediently licked the cum off of Amanda's chin. As Emma finished, the two girls found themselves staring at each other.

Johnson grabbed Amanda's ponytail, canted both girls' heads, and forced their lips together in a kiss. Emma instinctively stuck her tongue into Amanda's mouth. She didn't know why she did it, maybe it was the arousal she was filling from giving being made to give a blowjob, maybe it was fear of officer Johnson. Regardless, Emma was delighted when she felt Amanda's tongue respond by caressing Emma's.

The two girls broke from their kiss and Emma felt a wave of embarrassment wash over her. She couldn't believe how quickly she had been turned into a degenerate slut. She didn't have further time to think as Johnson hauled both girls to their feet before letting go of their hair. Emma's legs had fallen asleep, and they nearly gave out as she shook them to get the blood flowing back through them. Amanda did the same.

Emma wasn't given much time to recuperate as Johnson reached both hands up her skirt and pulled down her panties. "Hey!" she protested but obediently stepped out of them as Johnson moved them down to her shoes. He grabbed her by the arm and led her over to box, forcing her to sit on the edge. He then grabbed Amanda and forced her to kneel in front of Emma. Emma felt a wave of embarrassment as Johnson flipped her skirt up, displaying her recently shaved pussy to Amanda.

Johnson shoved Amanda's face between Emma's legs, drawing a sharp gasp. Emma was about to protest when she felt Amanda's tongue dart out and begin to caress her clit. "Oh my god," Emma gasped as a new sense of arousal shot through her body. Nobody had gone down on her before and the sensation overwhelmed her. Amanda's expert tongue caused Emma to lean back, using her handcuffed hands to brace herself, as her nipples got hard and her eyes rolled into the back of her head.

Emma opened her eyes to find Johnson had undressed, leaving his gun belt and uniform on top of a nearby shelf. His cut figure did not help the fact Emma could feel her body starting to betray her as Amanda's tongue continued to work Emma's nether regions. She knew she should be horrified by what was happening to her but she could feel the buildup inside her body as Amanda's tongue penetrated her. "Oh, mmmh, oh my...please stop" she panted uncontrollably.

Emma could no longer stave off her body's desires and through her head back and let out a loud moan as her orgasm sent waives of pleasure washing over her body. Emma's thighs instinctively closed around Amanda's head, trapping her face in Emma's pussy. Emma let out another pleasured scream as she opened her eyes to find Johnson standing in front of her. Her eye went wide as she saw him gently stroking his cock.

Johnson stepped forward and pushed Amanda out of his way. Grabbing Emma by the ankles, he lifted her legs up to his shoulders, forcing her to lay back on her still handcuffed hands. He slapped his dick on top of her pussy and her eyes went wide realizing it reached almost to her belly button. Backing up, he began to slide the tip of his dick inside of her. Emma let out a loud moan as his cock slowly filled her.

"Wa... wait, I'm not on the pill," she protested.

Johnson reached down and scooped Amanda's thong from off the floor. Wadding it into a ball he jammed it into Emma's mouth before taking looping a band around the back of her head, creating an impromptu gag. It didn't stop Emma from breathing, or even speaking, but she obediently understood that Johnson did not care about the threat of pregnancy. Emma should have been grossed-out by having another girl's underwear in her mouth, but her body and mind were still reeling from her orgasm. Johnson ramming his cock back inside Emma only made things worse.

12