Always

Story Info
She must confess.
2.4k words
4.47
27.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SPounds
SPounds
16 Followers

She tenses up under his touch... anticipating. The feel of his fingers as they slide softly over her skin, like giving off little charges of electricity as they touch her.

She feels his hot breath on her neck and then his lips, kissing her lovingly, sending chills up and down her body. Knowing what was about to come, and wanting it so badly. He breathes into her ear, "You know I have to do this don't you?"

"Yes," she whimpers out to him as she is laying down on her stomach, her knees bent and her ass sticking up in the air. Where his hand is now. She feels the rustle of air moving...

SMACK

"Ahhh," She cries out involuntarily as his hand had quickly risen up and came down hard on her ass.

SMACK

"God," she moans out, his hand stinging her ass, hurting so good.

SMACK

"YESSSS," She groans... arching her back to present more of her ass to him. The skin burning hot now, spreading fire throughout her body.

His hand is now back on her ass, rubbing slowly in circles over the burning spot he had just spanked, soothing it.

His breath back in her ear, "You are such a smart, intelligent girl baby. You know I love you don't you?"

"Yes," she manages to whimper out again. Her ass burning hot, spreading pain and pleasure throughout her body. She feels herself getting wet, she can't help it. It feels so good to have him do this to her. She craves it.

SMACK

She groans again.

SMACK

Her hands grabbing the sheets of the bed hard, as she is pushing her ass up and out for him.

SMACK

'Ohhhhhhhhhh,' she is throbbing, her body throbbing, her pussy wet and needing to be filled. His hand now moving lazily over her back.

His voice in her ear again:

"And it's because I love you, because you are such a good, smart, sexy baby girl, that I have to do this. Isn't that right?" he kisses her ear after the last word then moves down to her cheek kissing slowly, lovingly while his hand slowly wraps itself in her long hair.

"Yessss," she moans out.

He quickly pulls her head up by her hair so she can see his face, so close to hers.

"OHHH" she moans loudly.

"Yes what?" He demands, yanking her hair harder, causing the pain/pleasure to shoot down her spine.

She looks up at him, into his eyes, "Yes, Daddy, Yes that's right."

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

Pain stinging her ass as he spanks her hard and fast.

He stops so that she can feel her skin burn and burn.

His hand slides lightly down between her legs. His finger gently rubbing her lips and finds her clit. Its touch sending a jolt of pleasure straight through her body. He lingers there for 3,4,5 seconds. Enough to make her groan out and try to get more by rocking her hips back. He pulls his finger away.

His finger comes around to her mouth, the same finger that had been rubbing her pussy and clit oh so briefly. "Open," He says forcefully as he gives a pull on her hair.

She opens her lips and he slides the finger inside. She tastes herself on his finger and sucks it in greedily.

"You like that baby?" He asks gently.

She nods her head affirmatively as she slides her mouth up and down his thick long finger.

"Just like sucking a cock isn't it?" He asks again, pulling his finger out with a plop.

She looks at him with need in her eyes, "Yes Daddy, just like that."

"Like what baby?" he asks softly.

"Like sucking a cock Daddy," she whimpers.

He pulls her head up roughly again... mouth inches from hers.

"Is that what you were thinking about tonight when you were out?" He says roughly, a slight menace rising in his voice.

"Thinking about sucking cock while you were out with your girlfriends?"

"Daddy, no, I would never think that..." she pleads.

"SLUT!" he roars.

He raises his hand high

She tenses.

SMACK

"AHHHH" she cries out.

SMACK

Ass burning again.

"You know I don't tolerate lying you little slut!" He growls loudly.

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

"Ohhhhhhh god!" she is crying out with each smack, ass burning, clit tingling, pussy throbbing, skin cherry red.

"Little sluts do not lie, they tell the truth, isn't that what I've taught you?" He demands, fire in his eyes.

She manages to look at him through her haze of lust. The pain and pleasure coursing through her body. Her desire to submit to him running through every fiber of her being. The need for him to inflict any punishment on her that he sees fit.

"Yes you have. I'm sorry Daddy," She barely moans out.

"LYING"

SMACK

"IS"

SMACK

"NOT"

SMACK

"TOLERATED!!!"

SMACK

He roars out each word forcefully before stinging her ass again and again.

She can barely breathe through it all. The pain searing and tingling, each slap of his hand seemingly going straight to her pussy, inflaming it beyond belief, she is rising and falling with it, almost like on a roller coaster.

Then he stops. His finger again on her clit. rubbing it slowly, electrical jolts of pleasure shooting through her. She cant take it anymore.

"PLEASE DADDY!" She begs out loud.

He doesn't respond. Just continues to slowly rub her clit and sopping wet pussy.

"Ohhhhh fuck Ohhhhh fuck," her moans of pleasure coming uncontrollably. Her hips rocking into his hand.

He stops and moves his hand away from her burning pussy.

"PLEASE DADDY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!" She cries out, moaning and whimpering all at the same time, beginning to lose control, the lust dominating her.

"What baby?" Voice gentle again. No menace present as it was just a moment before.

"Please, let me cum!" She looks at him, begging, "Please, I need to cum so bad!" voice pleasing.

"Bad enough to tell me the truth, hmmmm?" He asks as he is gently rubbing her burning ass, admiring her body.

"Yes," She croaks out.

He bends over, lightly kissing her ass cheek where it is the brightest red. Kissing and sucking, leaving it wet.

She shivers underneath his lips.

His mouth slowly moves around, behind her, tongue running along her inner thigh, an inch from her flaming pussy.

"Ohhhhhh god daddy yes, yes please, god please," she pleads, praying he continues.

He brings his body around behind her, hands now on her hips, holding her steady. Tongue still swirling over her inner thigh a few millimeters from her pussy. She is trying to rock back into his tongue but can't because his strength is holding her in place.

"You want this baby?"

"Please," she begs

He pulls her hips back slightly so that his tongue spears her pussy.

"Ah!" she cries.

Tongue slowly licking up and down her wet lips, flicking over her clit.

"Ahhhhhh god Daddy Yes, Please!" She tries to encourage him on. Her clit and pussy burning with need.

His tongue moving faster over her clit, swirling around it in a circle, faster, faster.

"Yessssssssssssssss," She hisses out, feeling the pleasure burst through her, building up fast. Moans pouring from her mouth.

He pulls his face away.

"No!" He booms out.

She cries out in need. "NO! don't stop!" She was so close, god so close.

Quickly he is up on his knees behind her, one hand grabs her long hair, wraps his hand around in it. Yanks it back hard so that her face is looking up.

"I said lying is not tolerated here little slut!"

SMACK

Another hard hand to her ass.

"Now stay still and don't you dare move," he instructs her.

She feels his cock, hard and thick, against her leg, now he brings it up, lines up behind her.

"DON'T MOVE!" He demands.

One hand grips her hip hard as he drives his hard thick cock all the way inside her in one mighty thrust.

"OHHHHHHHHH FUCK!" She screams out.

He holds it still inside her, filling her completely. One hand still in her hair, keeping her head held back, the other on her hip.

Slowly pulling his cock out and stops.

She's whimpering, his cock stretching and pulsating pleasure throughout her pussy.

He drives his cock back in forcefully

"AHHH!" She screams.

He holds still with his throbbing cock filling her to the hilt.

"Now, little baby, you are going to tell me the truth or I will not move my cock at all. And if you so much as try to slide your slutty pussy on it, I will pull out and leave you like this and you will not be allowed to make yourself cum. Is that UNDERSTOOD?" He bellows out the last word as he flexes his cock so she can feel its thickness filling her so sweetly.

"YES daddy, I swear I will tell the truth," she can hardly get the words out, her breath coming so hard and heavy, the pleasure of his cock pulsating through her, her ass still burning hot heat from his hand.

"I know you will," He says hoarsely. He pulls out slowly again and holds it for a split second. SLAM! His cock pummels her pussy in one strong thrust.

"Ohhhhhhh jesus," she whispers, all of her senses are on overload, all she can think about is getting that beautiful hard cock to move inside her.

"Now, tell me baby, were you thinking about sucking cock tonight while you were out?" He puts more pressure on her hair, waiting for her answer, cock pulsating inside her.

"YES Daddy I was!" She cries out.

"Good Girl" He says as he slams his cock back inside her and then starts a rhythm of slowly moving it in and out of her sopping pussy.

"Ahhhhhhh," She can only manage a long groan as his cock is finally moving inside her, pleasure bursting through her body. She rocks her hips back to get more of it.

SMACK

His hand stings her ass again

"I said don't move slut!" He commands.

SMACK

Beautiful pain burning her ass as she squeezes his cock with her pussy to intensify it.

SMACK

"Yargh" she yelps out.

He continues to drive his cock inside her, harder now, a little faster.

"And if you thought about sucking cock," He breathes hoarsely, "Then you must have thought about taking a cock in your pussy and fucking it, didn't you?" He demands out of her. Hips thrusting harder, driving his hard cock deep inside her.

"Ahhhh ahhhh ahhh," she is moaning and crying out, taking his cock, the intense pleasure overwhelming her.

His hand now comes down rapidly on her ass several times

SMACK SMACK SMACK

She's moaning and grunting unintelligibly

"DIDN'T YOU?" He roars at her.

"YES! god yes, yes!" She cries back at him, the pleasure and pain building so high she is just moments away from exploding,

He yanks her hair back harder and drives his cock deeper

"And why is that baby? Why did you think about fucking a cock tonight?" He says, his breathe laboring now also. Grunts coming out of his mouth as he steadily thrusts inside her.

"Because Daddy," she barely whispers in between moans.

"WHY???" He yells again.

SMACK

"Tell me why!"

SMACK

He releases her hair so her head can fall on the bed and both hands now grip her hips.

"Because I'm a Slut Daddy! she moans out at him.

"A what?"

"I'm a dirty little slut!" she cries "A dirty little fucking slut who loves cock!"

"You're damn right you are! A filthy dirty little slut," He grunts loudly as he is slamming his cock furiously inside her, pummeling her, rocking her body hard.

She can't help it but is now moving her ass into him in rhythm, wanting, needing to get every inch of his cock stuffed in her pussy and this time he isn't stopping her.

His hand raises over her ass again.

"You're Nothing But," - He grunts out.

SMACK - Hand hits her burning ass again.

Thrust Thrust Thrust - Cock pummeling her furiously fast and deep.

Her moans and cries filling the room uncontrollably as he totally works her over.

"A Fucking"

SMACK

Thrust Thrust Thrust

"Dirty"

SMACK

Thrust Thrust Thrust

"Little"

SMACK

Thrust Thrust Thrust

"WHORE!!!" He manages the last one with a mighty bellow, His cock jumping inside her, ready to burst.

She is crying and blabbering, she can barely do anything but breathe, moan and grunt under his onslaught.

"Aren't You???" One last demand.

"Yeesssssssssssssssss Daddy.... I'm a fucking WHORE!!!" She screams at him, her body spasming with being made to admit it to him, needing to admit it, thrilling to admit what they both know. The intensity built so high from his merciless pummeling of her pussy, her ass burning from his repeated spankings and his total complete control of her and her pleasure.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh," He roars out as her admission propels him into a blinding orgasm. "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck" He screams as the orgasm rushes through his body and down his cock, erupting out hot cum inside her, cock throbbing and jumping with each spurt.

She can only scream out in sheer pleasure at first. One long cry of release as her body spasms and shakes in a tremendous orgasm.

"Yessssss Yes Yes Yes Yes!" she moans out over and over as the waves of pleasure overtake her, feeling his cock shooting inside her, filling her with his hot cum. Both their breathing hot and loud, punctuated with little moans and groans still.

Finally he slows down, his cock throbbing, breathing heavily. Sweat now pouring off their bodies.

She can't think, can't comprehend. The orgasm has totally lifted her to another place and all she knows is how good it felt and that his cock is the entire center of her universe.

They both collapse on the bed, he on top of her back, his cock still inside her. Where it should be.

His hands grasp hers. Their breathing slowly coming back to normal. Laying there together, feeling their bodies, the sweat mingling and their panting as it winds down to normal breathing.

After a long while of floating on the high of the moment and orgasm, relishing the feel of their bodies together, he leans his head down closely next to hers, lovingly kisses her neck and ear, tasting her salty skin.

Then whispers:

"Whose little slut are you baby?"

She opens her eyes to look at him, smiles widely, then slowly whispers back:

"Yours Daddy. Always."

SPounds
SPounds
16 Followers