Always & Forever

Story Info
A night with his girlfriend turns romantic.
1.4k words
3.6
11.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend and I had been together for a long time now. Going on 3 years. We were both deeply in-love with each other and could never stand to be apart. In short, it was as if we had fallen into a fairy tale.

As for out sex life, it was amazing. We tried many different things and loved all of it. I could never seem to get enough of her sexy body. She was around 5'5", glowing reddish hair, beautiful eyes, 36c chest, nice legs, and a great ass.

The last past few weeks haven't been that great for out sex life though. We have both been very busy at work, spending long hours away from home. So one day I had an idea, we both would get home around the same time that Friday night so I decided to surprise her. I finished up work early that day, went to the store and purchased a few items. I went back to the house and dimmed the lights, lit some candles around the table and the crackling fire during the cold night. I also had laid out thousands of rose petals on the floor from the doorway into the kitchen and into the living room as a "red-carpet" so to speak. Poured some wine, took a nice hot shower and sitting in the chair waiting for her to get home in my lose robe. As I saw the car's headlights in the windows I hid in the doorway so she couldn't see me. After she set her keys down onto the table along with her purse and jacket, I could see her eyes light up with happiness and disbelief at what I had done.

She saw the note next to the wine and rose petals reading "always and forever." As she was walking towards the kitchen I quietly sneaked up behind her and spun her around as she gasped out loud. Before she had said anything I kissed her passionately hard on the lips and told her that I loved her with all my heart. I slipped my hand down her back to her ass and squeezed it teasingly with a smile. When we got to the kitchen I poured her a glass of wine, and swooped her off her feet, carrying her into the living room. I set her down next to the fire and kissed her on the neck and slowly stuck my tongue out making her quiver a little(she always loved that) As we talked about her day I could start to feel my cock becoming hard thinking about her and what was yet to come.

She noticed the huge bulge in the loose robe and when I least expected it she reached over and gripped onto my cock making me sigh with pleasure. She slowly started stroking it through the soft thin fabric as I leaned over and start to kiss her beautiful lips. I slipped my tongue into her mouth as she sucked on mine. I moved her hand from my throbbing hard-on and took her shirt and pants off. She smiled widely as she was not wearing a bra. As I was kneeling up to throw her clothes out of the way she could see my cock poking through my robe and leaned over and started to slip her wet mouth over my rock hard cock. I moaned and gasped out loud from pleasure and surprise. I took the robe off and leaned back on the floor as she continued to suck my cock.

She was always so good at this but this time it just seemed all the more better as she rolled her tongue around the head of my cock and licked up and down my shaft. She then teasingly stroked my cock as if to jack me off and then leaned back as if to do something else. Before she had to a chance I got on top of her kissing her passionately and took one of her nipples between my fingers and started to roll and pull a little on it making it nice and hard. I moved my head down a little farther and started to kiss her nipple and lick all around her luscious tits not touching her nipples with my tongue quite yet. Then all of the sudden right as she moaned I took her nipple in my mouth and sucked hard as I pinched the other.

I started to take her nipple in my mouth and roll my tongue all over it making her moan with pleasure and getting more wet. I moved my hand down and slipped her panties off exposing her extremely wet soft hairless pussy. I grinned and looked at her as I licked my way down to her moist hole. I then started to rub her clit in soft circles as she moved to press her hips on my hand more. As she started moaning more and arching her back I started to finger her and suck and lick on that delicious clit of hers and licking all around her pussy. I licked up all of her juices, wanting all of her wetness and I tongue fucked her. I teasingly pushed my tongue on her g-spot and flicked it across it a couple of times. Standing up I took my cock in my hand, stroking it softly, took some of her juices and rubbed them all over my cock as I started jacking off as she played with her erect nipples watching me.

After a couple of minutes I put my long hard thick wet cock at the entrance to her sweet wet pussy. I could tell how much she wanted it by her breathing so hard making those huge tits go up and down. I pushed just the head of my hard cock into her and flexed it making it grow in size, bigger than it already was. I pushed it in and out a little bit and then slowly pushed my rock hard cock deep into her cunt, slowly to let her sweet pussy lips wrap around and feel every inch of my cock. I pushed my dick as far as possible into her dripping cunt and flexed it once again stretching her inside. I started fucking her at a steady rhythm after letting her get used to my size again. I leaned over and took one of her nipples in my mouth and started nibbling on it slightly as I thrust my hard cock in and out of her wet pussy. Just feeling that nice tight pussy around my cock.

I started going faster and harder, faster and harder thrusting in and out of her cunt as she was moaning. After a few more minutes she wrapped her legs around my hips and started pulling me into her harder and harder with each thrust. She started screaming my name out loud as I fucked her hard. "Oh Jason fuck me! Fuck me with that big hard cock of yours!!" I started to push my cock in her even harder making her tits bounce up with down. She started screaming my name and I thrust my hard cock in and out of her.

"OH CRYSTAL!! Oh Crystal fuck that cock baby! CUM all over my hard shaft!!" It seemed like we were fucking and screaming forever when she started to get close and really scream and grip onto my cock with her pussy. I spread her legs wide and pushed my hips to her, grinding them together each time we met. "Come on Crystal, cum for me honey, cum all over my hard cock!" I told her as I jammed that hard on deep, deep into her sweet hole. She then started to shake and scream louder than ever before and she started cumming.

Right in the middle of her orgasm I said "oh sweetie! I'm gonna cum baby! I'M CUMMING!!" as I started to shoot my load deep in her pussy and grip onto her hips making her cum again nearly passing out from the immense pleasure. I was cumming so much it started to run out of her dribbling down her leg. As we lay there with me on top of her still somewhat shaking and sweating from a little while ago, she said "I love you Jason, more than you'll ever know." I sighed but catching my breath telling her, "I love you so much baby, I always will,…always and forever" as we lay there holding each other by the crackling fire on the rose petals, drifting off to sleep.

Please send me any questions or comments. I'm thinking of writing other stories so please help with my decision. Thanks everyone.