Always Faithful Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
282 Followers

Greg backed his executive chair away; Laura went to hands and knees. Both were breathing hard, flushed with excitement. "I just whore fucked your face and you loved it more than I did. You have been whore fucked in your sexy undies under your boss's desk."

"I'll be back under your desk at five after four if you think you want more." Laura went to her boss's wash room to get presentable and then back to work.

"Hi Baby, I have a surprise for you, fix me a vodka tonic and I'll be back down in a few minutes." Dan saw his wife carry some packages with her to the bedroom. She returned fifteen minutes later and Dan thought he was on a television set - I Dream of Jeannie. Laura almost looked like Barbara Eden, just a bit bigger.

"Is there a costume party I forgot all about?"

"No, did you fix my drink?" Laura sipped and then continued, "Do you remember the fairy tale where the harem girl told her master stories every night to save her life?" Dan knew Laura's version was twisted and mangled, but he sort of knew what she meant.

"Yeah, I think so."

"I bought this to wear while I tell you about last night, last night with Greg. It might take several nights to tell, especially if we get distracted. I thought seeing me in this outfit might remind you that you aren't really supposed to kill me."

"Okay, I won't kill you no matter what you tell me, but the outfit is fun, I like it, you look cute, sexy and cute." Laura pranced around the den; she posed playfully in her outfit. She ended her prance and dance in Dan's lap with a kiss and a hug.

"Let's finish these drinks and then you go get comfortable. Do you want dinner first, or story time?"

"Story time, the hell with dinner, I have been waiting for story time too long."

"Okay, when you go change, put on those black silk PJ's I got you last year. If I am going to do costume for stories, you can too."

Half an hour later Laura was sitting at Dan's feet in their den; she was getting into supplicant story teller mode. "I want to start with this, what I said at breakfast yesterday was totally true. When I left for work I hadn't decided, I knew I might fuck Greg, probably would, but sex was not a given. I was having a lot of fun teasing you, also teasing me. When I got to work, I continued my fun teasing Greg."

"How, did you start, by flashing your panties, his panties?"

Laura realized her story telling night might be difficult. "No Baby, Greg was just as curious as you were yesterday morning, as curious as you are now. My first tease was just putting him off. I told him later."

"Okay, I'll be good; I will let you tell your story. I'll bet it is a good one."

"Oh, it is that all right, a good one. There will be things you probably won't like, that might upset you, but it is a good story."

"Go on, you put him off."

"Yeah, Greg tried to ask questions as soon as he got to work; I wouldn't answer. I just smiled and told him to wait. He could see the gift all wrapped on my desk. I made sure he could see it, I wanted him to wonder what it was."

"You are a teasing wench, aren't you?"

"Sometimes, when I want to be." Laura gave a kiss with her last comment. "You guys seem to like me as teasing wench, don't you?"

"Sometimes!"

"I put him off for a couple of hours; then I took him his birthday present, just before lunch."

"That's when he saw your panties?"

"More or less, some of them, not the ones I was wearing though."

"Not those, not the white ones?"

"Let me tell the story; I was still teasing him, making Greg wait. I told him about lunch and dinner, then I let him open the card."

"That had the . . .?"

"Yes, the red ones I wore all day Sunday. Greg was funny, he put them to his face; he tried to inhale them. He was hooked on me immediately. He sniffed, rubbed them all over his face. He licked and kissed my worn panties, Dan, can you believe that?"

"Damned right I can believe it, I would too. If my secretary gave me her panties for my birthday they would be up my nose right away. Hell, Greg may be your boss, but he is a guy."

"Yes, he sure is a guy, all man. Next I let him open the gift box, the black panties. I still teased, gave him a choice of white or black; he choose black."

"If Greg said white?"

"I would have lifted my skirt; I was wearing the white thong, remember?"

"Oh yes, I remember the white thong that was almost nothing. But he wanted black; that makes some sense."

"I thought about changing into the black pair you picked out, Greg loved those. I decided not to and we were off to lunch."

"Where did he take you?"

"A very romantic place, intimate, we had a small room to ourselves. I got bad there, let Greg have some fun."

"How? How bad did you get?"

"Well, I think our waiter saw my tits, saw Greg pulling on them."

"Out in the open?"

"Yes, Greg had them out, he was working them over."

"He got them out, open and bare?" How was the obvious question Dan asked.

"Well, you know, it just happened."

"No Baby, out with it. Tell me how; you pushed him, didn't you?"

"Maybe a little bit, but you helped."

"Me, no way, I wasn't there."

"Greg liked the blouse you picked out; when he saw my bare back he went for my boobs and found my bra in the way. I went to the ladies room and made some adjustments so he could get at my tits."

"You took your bra off, right?"

"No, just folded it down so I hung out. That was enough. Then I told Greg he could undo as many buttons as he wanted, for his birthday."

"Laura, you slut, in a restaurant, in public?"

"Yeah, I told you I got a little bad. Well Greg opened my blouse a lot; he was really pulling on my nips. I told him to milk me like a cow."

"Slut, you slut bitch, telling your boss to milk you like a cow in public. That is pretty far bad for my sweet wife. Laura you are something else."

"I saw the waiter coming and told Greg. He said he would keep milking me until I said stop. It felt so good; I waited until the waiter was almost at our table."

"Laura, I can't believe you did that, went that far."

"I was still putting my boobs in when he got there; I am sure he saw what I was doing."

Dan was shocked at the story his wife just told, shocked and turned on. He leaned down and planted a passionate kiss on Laura's lips. Dan's kiss relaxed Laura; she hadn't realized she built so much stress.

"Would you fix me another drink Baby, I am suddenly thirsty?" By the time Dan returned, Laura was upright on her knees, her head was at his waist. She needed to satisfy a curiosity. "You're hard, I wasn't sure if my story would piss you off or turn you on."

"Not pissed, bothered, and really turned on as you can see." Laura kissed cock first, next licked up and around her husband's cock. She sucked him in and began an up and down pressure motion.

"Oh yes, that's good. Suck my cock, Baby." Laura kept to her steady bobbing and sucking pace. "Did you suck Greg like this?" Laura just nodded up and down as she sucked, she didn't want to let go. Dan groaned, he knew he should be offended, angry about his wife sucking her boss. His cock felt too good in her mouth to let anger intrude. Dan still had questions though; he had to ask them. "Is Greg bigger, better than me? Tell me!"

"Not much bigger, a bit thicker, that's all. You are about the same length. No, he is no better than you; your cock is better because you're my husband. That makes your cock special."

Laura sucked Dan in again; he was satisfied with her answers. He gave in to the pleasure of her mouth. Laura used her hands to urge a fuck rhythm. She took Dan deep inside her mouth, took all he had to give. Just when Laura was sure she had her husband accepting her behavior, Dan showed out. "Suck my cum, wife; drink mine just the way you did Greg's last night." Laura took all he had to give, she loved sucking and swallowing her husband's passion. Still more work, Laura thought to herself, Dan's acceptance is not quite complete.

Laura and Dan sat quietly finishing their drinks before the tale of last night resumed. Laura told in detail about her first sex with Greg, the fierce passion and hard fucking roughness of their sex. She made sure Dan understood that she had asked for the rough stuff. Hearing about dinner was actually more disturbing than listening to Laura's story of getting fucked. When Laura told about her pleasure at dressing formal with Greg for dinner, Dan realized that another man had a date with his wife last night. In a strange way, it seemed more intimate than the hard fucking sex. How strange that the intimacy of a dinner date topped her sexual infidelity.

After talking about her dinner with Greg, Laura was more than ready to take Dan to bed. She promised to finish her story over the next few nights. "There is still a lot to tell, darling, a lot to tell. I want you to tell about your night too. Let's go to bed and fuck and do this again tomorrow."

Wednesday at work was a carbon copy for Dan, lots of energy and substantial progress on the tasks assigned. Laura was diligent in the office as well. No one who saw her at work on Wednesday would guess she had torrid sex with her boss on Monday, and had been under his desk sucking his cock Tuesday wearing only bra and panties. Laura was in a whistle while you work mood.

Only Greg was put out and confused in the office. He tried overtures with Laura but she brushed him off. At a minimum, Greg was hoping for a repeat performance of yesterday. His desire, so obvious when Laura saw his suit pants bulging, was to get Laura somewhere away from the office at lunch. Somewhere they could find the privacy to reduce his swelling. Finally, Laura made her intentions very clear, no sex today, no sex of any sort. No show of affection either. There was little Greg could do but accept her wishes. Promised lunches on Thursday and Friday would have to suffice. As for Laura, fidelity was her watchword today.

At home that evening, Laura suggested a joint shower to set the mood for the evening story telling. Both had fun lathering each other, hands substituted for wash cloths. Special places received extra attention. Laura told Dan to lather up and then guided his hands to her still tender pussy. She could see a question in his eyes; Laura knew the question. "No sex pool in there today Baby, but we can try to make one later, will you help?" Dan used gentle strokes to soap her inside and out.

Toweling each other further heightened their need. Story time would wait, making love had a priority. "Make love to me Baby, make love the way a husband does for his bride on their wedding night." Laura played every reassuring card in her deck. Dan responded by kissing every part of her body. He kissed everywhere, from forehead to toes and all the erogenous places between. Dan had Laura moaning for more and brought her to screaming orgasm with the most tender finger and tongue stimulation of his wife's sensitive pussy. Dan achieved his orgasms as well, first in classic missionary and finally with Laura riding him from above.

They lay coupled after their final shared orgasm kissing and composing themselves. Finally Laura announced story time. "Let's go to the den again; if we stay here, all we will do is fuck."

"Nothing wrong with that Baby, your story got me ready last night."

"Maybe we can go for three or four, but let's talk downstairs first."

With drinks in hand, Laura wanted brandy tonight, they were in costume and ready. Laura began the conversation. "Tonight's story will be shorter, but it will probably be more painful for you. I don't want to cause you pain, but I have to tell the story the way I felt it. You might get upset."

"Just tell me your way, we will deal with my feelings."

"Our feelings Baby, your feelings are mine and mine are yours." Laura settled in at Dan's feet for the night's story. "I want to talk some more about our dinner. Being with Greg then was probably the best part of our evening. We were a good looking couple; everyone could see that we were. I liked being dressed up, being with a good looking man in a tuxedo, having everyone see us together like we were. This may be had to explain, and harder for you to accept; it was romantic. I haven't felt that romantic in a long time. Not since we first were together; not since we first married."

"Laura, I, I'll, we can try to do those . . . ."

"Yes Dan, we need to, we should, for both of us, but it's not exactly the same. We can't be young lovers again; we can't be new lovers again. Our romance will be different, it has to be different. What I felt Monday night at dinner with Greg was the romance of a new love."

"Laura, you l . . .?"

"No Dan, don't misunderstand; I am not saying I love Greg, not at all. What I am saying is that there is a romance to discovering, learning, experiencing what might become a new love. Even if I know, and I do know, that Greg will never be my lover."

Dan's Oh was a whoosh of his being, his soul expelling. "I, I, I don't know what to say."

"I don't either, but I had to say these things to you because I love you, not Greg, you."

"You were right when you said tonight's story would be difficult."

"I said painful, I expect it is painful."

"Yes, some pain, not broken, but some pain; painful is the right word."

"There is one more part to tonight's story if you are up to hearing it?"

"Yes, tell me."

"When we first got to Greg's house, he asked if we could make love. I told him he could make love to me, but after he had fucked my brains loose. I said if you can still get it up after that."

"That was the story you told last night, about Greg fucking your brains out?"

"Yes, and he really did a good job as I told you last night. My brains were in a sex spin."

"So, you eventually made love, he could get it up again?"

"Oh yes, Baby, Greg got it up again. When we returned from dinner we made love. In his bedroom, he undressed me; I undressed him. We kissed a lot, a whole lot of kissing, Dan, a lot of kissing and touching."

"Just like we do?"

"Yes, darling, just like we do; let me say this clearly, I made love with Greg that night, this time we didn't fuck, we made love."

"You right, it is painful to hear you say that, say those special words. Thank you for being honest enough to tell me."

"I know it is painful to hear, but it is true. We made love really well together, we both had a huge cum together; Greg was a really good lover for me that time, really good."

"Better than me, than us?"

"Not better, no better than our best. Almost as good though Baby, almost as good. That is the painful part to tell."

"How many times did you make love, fuck, have sex, whatever?"

"Dan . . . ."

"No, tell me, I really want to know. You have told two stories, how many more?"

"Okay, I said I would tell all; four, we had sex four times all told. Greg wanted me to spend the night with him; I couldn't do that. We probably would have fucked a couple more times if I had stayed. That was the only time we made love, though."

"I wondered, that was one of the things I wondered, thought about." Laura wasn't the only part of the couple soul baring; Dan had just revealed one of his fears from that night.

"When were you sure, sure I would fuck him?"

"After your email, I knew you had decided, both of you."

"That was wicked of me, cruel. I can't tell you how bad I feel, how ashamed of myself for doing that to you."

"I went pretty much catatonic after that, I don't know what time I left work. I don't remember driving home. All I know now, from what you have been telling me, is that I watched television and drank vodka tonic all the time you and Greg fucked."

Laura went to her husband and held him; she cooed a humming song as she would to comfort a child. "Let's go to bed Baby."

During her morning shower, Laura realized she had a problem. Today is Thursday, thought out loud. And silent, I promised Greg lunch. Even worse, I promised to wear those sexy things for him. I don't really want to do lunch with Greg today, Dan seems so vulnerable. How do I get out of here today wearing those things? I can't let Dan see them. Greg will want to see them, I know he will.

I'll be lucky to get away with a simple blow job under his desk. Greg will want to fuck me, maybe insist; force me to fuck him. He won't really have to force too much. Oh shit! Dan, Baby, you will probably fuck a swampy pussy tonight.Laura was in the shower a long time. So much to clean, she thought. Laura dressed hurriedly while Dan had his shower. Normally she did her make up in her underwear. Today she wore her most lawyerly suit, a charcoal pin stripe, and a tailored white blouse. Dan came out to dress as Laura did her face.

Although he didn't say anything, Dan noticed the change in routine. What was different about Laura this morning? He began looking. "Big meeting?"

"No, I just decided to make a professional statement, fashion wise."

"I guess that can't hurt, protect your image."

"Yeah." Dan looked further and noticed the faint outline of red bra strap across Laura's back. Professional image on the outside, sexy image underneath, I wonder if there just might be more than meets the eye? They had breakfast and were on their way to work.

Laura was the one distracted this morning while driving to work. She had promised lunch, hinted at more. The part of her mind focused on she and Dan wanted just lunch with only a little flirty behavior. A story she could tell Dan without causing pain. Laura hated the deception she was living today; the deception couldn't go on much longer. On the other hand, the Laura side of her brain, she wanted to wait for Greg under his desk. Laura could see herself doing just that. She could see her neatly folded suit draped over the back of Greg's chair. Choices, choices, which way to go?

I wonder where Laura is; she always beats me to work? With keys out, Greg found his office door unlocked. What's going on here? "Oh ho, what a surprise!" Greg draped his suit jacket over the clothes on his chair back, unzipped his pants and sat down. Laura took over; her tits were out waiting for Greg to use as a handhold. A wet mouth devoured Greg's cock, Laura sucked hard. She worked her lips and teeth over the cock shaft.

"Oh yes, suck my cock, suck me darling." Laura guided big boss hands to her tits; she decided to suck to Greg's touch. A hard squeeze would beget a cock bite; a feather touch would be followed with a feather kiss. Laura's hands started him off on his exploration and pleasure. They found a simpatico; each using tactile expression to communicate and fulfill desire.

Suddenly Greg grabbed two big handfuls of breast, as much as he could hold. He pulled hard. Laura pushed forward completely, choking his cock into her throat. She gagged continually, but never thought of pulling back. She would not remove cock from it's new home. Greg held his grip; Laura stayed choked on him. Their eyes met sharing desire, lust, a quest for more sensation. Greg's phone rang, and the sound set them off. Laura began to shake at the sound. Greg moved to hold her head tight and fucked shots of cum down his lover's throat. Each ring of his phone called an ejaculation from Greg's cock.

Greg managed to answer at the fifth ring. He held Laura in place as he talked, he could feel her choke spasms around his cock. How long could she go; will she pull away? Laura was transfixed; she would not give at all, not until Greg released her head. His inevitable softening afforded some relief, Laura breathed through her nose, but she kept swallowing cock. If there was one more drop of cum, she wanted it; Laura wanted to suck every bit of sperm Greg possessed at this moment.

Laura heard Greg parry a lunch meeting, "Sorry, I can't make lunch today. I have a previous date. How about three in my office? Fine, see you then. Bye for now." Finally he released Laura's head and pulled her from under his desk. "My god, you are something else, this beats morning coffee all to hell and gone." Laura kissed her boss and began tucking and straightening her under clothes. "I hate to say this, my darling, you best get dressed. We have to do some work today. Put the three o'clock on my calendar, please."

BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
282 Followers