Always Falling for the Jock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without warning, Scott stops her with his own hand. "Miss C, get up."

Breathing hard and without asking why, she puts her feet on the ground and walks toward the closet. She stands still, quivering, her back turned toward him. She feels him walk toward her, his rugged weight vibrating the floorboards. She feels his hands on her shoulders, moving down to where her yoga pants tie off. With two expert thumbs, he grabs the waist and pantie line and pulls them down, baring her ass to him. He takes her left leg and pulls it from her tennis shoe, baring her foot, and after doing the same with the other leg, he begins to lick up her shin to thigh, stopping just short of her throbbing outer labia. Suddenly, he pulls up her shirt with violent force, throwing the light t-shirt across the room. He presses against her; his thick cock presses against her ass. Kissing her on the neck, she tries to turn but he stops her. Before she can speak, he picks her up with a savage energy and pushes her up against the wall. Grunting, he feels her with his cock and enters with a piercing stab, sinking in deep before pulling back again. Gail put her hands against the wall in a cloud of delirium, a hot aura engulfing her body, tingling to the point of breaking.

"Use me, Scott," Gail thumps from her throat. "Pound me like the little shit you are."

Scott picks up the pace, slapping his torso against her ass, taking her over as she yields to another euphoria. Then, he thrusts his cock in deep, hitting a place inside that forces her to give up; her pussy contracts, expelling Scott's cock, sending her quivering to her knees. She rasps on her knees while her mind shuttered with starry, forceful elation.

When she stands up, she starts to laugh, covering her face.

"What's wrong?" she can hear Scott say.

She walks to the bed and falls down as the laughter continues, getting louder. She lays on her back, drawing her feet back. "Better make this one count, you little spaz. Let's see if I can break you." She spreads her legs, slowly working her labia with a finger.

As he climbs on the bed and grabs her thighs, she spreads her legs as far as they can go. She likes the way they give herself up, in a way placing the legs in the opposing position they are supposed to be. This time, Scott enters more sensually, almost hesitant. Gail wraps her legs around his back, crunching her toes as she accepts the buds of ecstasy again. He grabs her tits in his hands. She whispers to him, telling him he's so young, so fresh. She will always be the older woman, the unattainable even though he fucks her. Soon, with a few thrusts reluctantly stabilizing, his biceps quiver and his face clenches. She pats him on the back and tells him to finish inside her, and the familiar warmth of cum sluices there. He hands her a dirty t-shirt to wipe the rest.

She gets dressed as he lays there. When she finishes, he gets up, grabs her by the waist and leans in to hiss her. Gail stops his lips with her fingers, shaking her head.

"This is over now," she says, stern.

Scott furrows his brow.

When she reaches the door, she seductively slides her arms up the edge, planting herself on her right hip. "By the way, rent's due tomorrow."

12