Always Lock the Door Ch. 01

Story Info
A normal workday turns sexual when Ashley catches her bosses.
1.1k words
3.71
27.4k
10

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaNiqueS
LaNiqueS
13 Followers

All the characters are above the age of 18. This is part one of a very long chapter I've been working on.

*****

My feet drag me closer to the breakroom, which we occasionally call the conference room. It's comfortably decorated, a lot like an apartment. Half of the room is lined with kitchen equipment: a refrigerator, sink, a microwave, etc. The other side has two recliners, a flat screen mounted on the wall, and a long glass table surrounded by leather chairs. Every day I am tempted to take one of those leather chairs and use it behind my desk. Of course, as soon as Kathleen spots it she'll make a huge scene and accuse me of thief just to bring my old stiff chair back. With each step I make toward the breakroom, I try to focus on the sound of my lightly clicking heels. The tapping helps to drown out my thoughts from Kathleen, and the leather chairs, and that strange mess that was in Kathleen's office.

"I'm glad you're not mad at me anymore."

That's not my heels.

I can hear Kathleen's voice. But where is she?

"Travis." She is breathless and whispering.

I pause.

My feet are glued to the floor, and my breath is caught in my chest. The door is not open, but I can tell she's in the breakroom...and with her husband. I barely hear Travis' response to her whimper. His words are heavy and mumbled as if he is trying to catch his breath too. Are my bosses doing what I think they're doing? No. They can't be. I wish I could make out Travis' words.

"I hate when we fight." A wet kissing sound invades my ears. "Promise me we'll never argue again."

I cannot see his face; nevertheless, I even know that is bull. I dive straight into my secret spy persona just to find out what my bosses are actually doing. Placing Kathleen's cold tea on the floor and out of my way, I take a step closer to the breakroom door. I suddenly pause when I hear the click of my heels. The couple does not seem to notice because I hear the sound of their damp lips loudly touch over and over again. Without lifting my cheap shoes off the floor, I slide my feet toward the closed door. I am hesitant to grab the knob since the door opens outward and Kathleen has highly sensitive ears. I don't want her to scream and send me away at the click of the doorknob.

"Travis."

I try to time the clicking of the doorknob with her elevating pitch.

"I've never wanted you so much."

My back presses against the wall. I slowly pull the door open until there is just enough space for my eyes to peek inside the room. I keep my fingers wrapped around the doorknob so the cracked door will not shut or blow open wider. My eyes grow wide as the figures in the room come into view. The blood pumping through my heart stops flowing in my chest as I bite my lip before the gasp can come out. My bosses - the leaders of Hamilton & Montgomery PC - are touching and panting ... their own spouses.

Kathleen's back is facing me. Her powdered blue blouse has fallen off of her shoulders and is resting in the creases of her bent elbows. Beads of sweat roll down her back between her shoulder blades, soaking the bunched up material of her blouse. Travis' hand tugs at his wife's red hair, pulling her head back and giving his lips access to her neck. Even with her hair wrapped around his fist, Kathleen's long locks still touch the middle of her back. It's like an erotic fantasy come to life. Kathleen has surrendered herself completely to her husband. He is the boss, and she is the assistant in desperate need of a raise.

"Travis." She whimpers again. Kathleen is yearning to kiss her husband, but Travis' firm grip on her hair keeps her head tilted back.

My breasts begin to heavily rise and fall. Was I really going to stand here and watch my bosses go at it? I can't feel my legs and my numb toes have stopped wiggling in my shoes. Maybe I can stay here for a minute or two, just until I get the feeling back in my legs. Not to be rude but Travis is in his forties; how long can he really last?

"Kiss me, Travis." She purrs.

He gives in to her yearning cries, pushing his lips onto hers. Kathleen's shoes must be off to the side somewhere because they are not on her feet. I lean in toward the door for a closer look as Kathleen rises up on her toes, trying to fill the two inch gap between her and Travis. The two have barely begun, and I am already swept away by the heavy petting and whispering. Seeing these two being intimate is like seeing a unicorn in the forest; you're not sure if it's real or an illusion.

Travis suddenly pulls back from the kiss, and his lips dab along her red cheeks until he kisses her right ear. He is whispering something, and my ears cannot hear a thing. My lip reading skills are not as good as I'd like to think, but I can barely see his mouth moving anyway. His hand has left Kathleen's hair and both are sliding down her back. Travis' hands stop at Kathleen's firm booty. His fingers claw at the material of her fitted charcoal gray skirt.

K. Skylar's bare butt is soon on display, and I gasp seeing she's not wearing panties. My body tingles at the thought of Kathleen going commando every day. Travis' hands massage the smooth flesh as his lips continue moving beside her ear. My boss is trembling under her husband's touch. With shaky fingers and a sweaty palm, I grip the knob tighter and pull the door open a tad more. I freeze when I notice that Travis' lips and hands have stopped moving.

I press my back flat into the wall and release the doorknob. A normal person would run for the hills right now. The simple fact that I have a spy persona says I am not normal. My foot slides between the door and its frame before it can close as I hold my breath, waiting to hear their reaction to the moving door. It apparently goes unnoticed by to the couple. There is movement on the other side of the wall, but no one is screaming to close the door.

My puckered lips blow out air as I wipe imaginary sweat from my brow. I have never put so much work into being a pervert. I hate to admit it, but I'm still a bit hot from my strange encounter with Travis earlier. I am not really expecting much, but I am curious to see what the older gentleman is working with.

I'm going back in. I shift to peek into the partly open door.

to be continued...

LaNiqueS
LaNiqueS
13 Followers