Always Lock the Door Ch. 02

Story Info
Ashley catches her bosses having sex in the breakroom.
882 words
3.87
18.4k
6
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaNiqueS
LaNiqueS
13 Followers

Kathleen's blouse has finally fallen to the floor, and she is kneeling down right on top of it. Her husband's slacks and boxers are down around his ankles. On her knees in front of Travis, I see her hands reach up to undo the buttons of his shirt.

Travis' eyes are closed even as his hands help undo the buttons. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what Kathleen is doing. Still I want to actually see what's going on, but her bobbing head is blocking the real action.

Travis' shirt opens, but neither it nor his blazer fall off his shoulders. Kathleen's fingernails scratch up and down Travis' - impressively ripped - abdomen. He's chest is bare - not a single strand of hair. I hear Kathleen sharply inhale as her lips leave Travis' member.

She shifts an inch lower, and I assume her lips have captured his testicles. Kathleen's head moves around his shaft as her wandering tongue explores the flesh underneath it.

I fan my flushed face as my warm skin turns red. My entire body is tingling when his penis finally comes into view. It's even more impressive than his six-pack. I suddenly feel an intense pulse between my thighs as my teeth sink into my bottom lip.

His hard cock is sticking straight out, slapping against his wife's face. Travis' member is not thick and meaty like Hunter's is when he's being pleasured by his boyfriend Kris. Nonetheless, Travis has a nice length between his legs.

I have never been envious of K. Skylar. I've hated her with a passion since the day we met, but I have never wanted to be her until this very moment. How can she stray in her marriage when her forty-something year old husband is still swinging a fine bat? I might be reacting so strangely because I haven't had sex since high school. Don't get me wrong; I've had orgasms. They just weren't the physical result of another human being touching me.

"Oh God." I hear Travis groan.

My eyes are trying to keep up with the hard flesh between Travis' legs. As Kathleen continues to tilt her head left and right, Travis' penis peeks out and then hides from me. Her tongue slithers up both sides of his length. Travis runs his hands through Kathleen's hair. The shimmering, red locks are pushed back off her face as Kathleen takes him into her mouth. Travis' eyes are shut with his head loosely dangling forward then backward on his neck.

"Travis." K. Skylar whimpers as she rises up from the ground.

Straightening her legs, Kathleen wraps one arm around her husband's neck. Her right hand is still down between their bodies. Seeing Travis' handsome face tighten up makes it clear Kathleen is stroking his member.

"You like that?" Kathleen is up on her toes again as Travis kisses her shoulder.

I press my warm forehead against the doorframe. My grip on the doorknob tightens and it is taking so much for me not to pull the door open even more. Watching their sexual encounter steadily become more intense is better than any erotic movie. Kathleen tosses her hair until the few strands lying on her shoulder fall down her back. K. Skylar's firm ass is still exposed with her skirt bunched up around her waist. Travis' body shifts as he kicks off his shoes.

Her hips sway in front of his, and I still can't see her moving hand. Kathleen goes on stroking her husband, and we both listen to his throaty moans. Travis' twisted face lifts up; his closed eyes are perfectly level with the door now.

He can open his eyes at any moment and see me lurking in the hallway. As nervous as I would be if that actually happened, a small piece of me is turned on by the thought. I am so hot right now, and I feel strangely weird that Travis is the reason.

A voice inside of my head is chanting. "Look at me. Look up, look up. Just open your eyes and look at me".

Kathleen kisses his Adam's apple, "I want to feel you inside of me" and Travis' head rolls backward on his neck.

She releases him from her grip before draping both of her arms over his shoulders. Their lips and their tongues duel for control as Travis' hands land on Kathleen's butt; the sound of flesh hitting flesh echoes around the breakroom. I can hear Kathleen giggling between kisses while Travis playfully strikes her butt again, and is rewarded with another giggle. Kathleen's hands cup his face, forbidding his lips from leaving hers.

I let go of the doorknob and balance against the doorframe. My hands pull at the collar of my blouse. I feel so confined, like there's not enough air on my skin, and I'm burning up with the strongest erotic fever. Two buttons fly off my blouse and I hear them tapping onto the hallway floor.

I do not panic over the light sound because my bosses don't even seem to notice. The light rush of air makes a huge difference on my cleavage and neck. My hand slithers down to rest on top of the damp center of my panties.

to be continued...

LaNiqueS
LaNiqueS
13 Followers