Always Me

Story Info
Even the love of a Master can leave a slave mixed up.
1k words
4.32
5.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonBrown
DonBrown
228 Followers

"Why is it always me?" She whined, half to herself and half out loud.

However unfortunately for her it was well in the earshot of her Master.

He frowned asking her to repeat what she had just said.

Looking straight up at she felt her heart beat a little faster and she straight away noticed the rhythm of her breathing increasing; she deliberately took some deep breaths to calm herself down and replied innocently.

"Nothing Sir, I was talking to myself"

"Well it did not sound like nothing to me girl." He rebuked knowing full well that she had been whining about His treatment of her.

Now realising that she was getting deeper, she changed tactics and meekly looked up at Him.

"I was just wandering if I could ask you a couple of questions Sir."

He nodded slowing giving her His permission.

"Well Sir, I was wondering how come other girls do things and never seem to get into the trouble and I always do? Oh, and how come my punishment is always much more than theirs?"

She now gained confidence in her approach and thought while He was attentive she would keep going.

"and Sir, when will I..."

"STOP!" He said lifting up His hand.

"I believe I gave you permission to ask 2 questions, did I not. It was a correction rather than a question?"

"Yes Sir. I'm sorry Sir." She replied knowing she had pushed too far.

"Now your questions, how come other girls do things and never seem to get into the trouble and you always do and how come your punishment is always much more than theirs?"

"Have I got that right?" He asked settling down in His chair. He smiled at her and motioned for her to come to Him.

He always made her feel safe in His arms. She warmed to Him as He answered her questions.

"The reason My child is because I own your body, I own your mind and I own your love. You gave these to Me when you called Me Master on that day by the sea shore. Do you remember?"

She looked intently at Him thinking how handsome He was and cuddled down into His body as He pulled her closer. He did not wait for her answer but continued talking to her reminiscing of days almost 12 months previous.

He had picked her up from her apartment in town in His red sports car and had driven to His private beach where He parked overlooking the beautiful bay.

"May I get out of the car?" She asked Him wanting to make the day last as long as she could.

"Yes you may" He said nodding His approval and opening the car door Himself to get out and stretch His legs.

I opened the boot of the car and remove a travel rug, folding chair and picnic hamper.

You laid out the rug and sat down, and I took the chair.

It was now make or break time for us, I opened the sparkling wine and poured 2 glasses as you took the cling film from the canapés.

We sat and you snuggled around My legs, like a puppy needing reassurance.

"Now girl" I said, "you have been My sub this last 12 months, both r/t and on cam and now it is time for you to take the next step."

You will move to My home and I will train you to become My slave.

I will show all how obedient you are by setting you tasks and tests and these you will complete in the knowledge of My total protection for you will place all your trust in Me.

In return for this I will give you a weekly maintenance beating, which will consist of 20 lashes of My belt and 10 strokes of the intermediate cane.

It will not be enough to maim, but will be enough to sting and you will also accept the add on's you have earned during that week.

If you disobey Sir I will spank you until you apologise starting at the top of your legs spanking you right up to your bottom after which you will be lashed with My belt till I am satisfied enough of your regret.

Then finally if I ever feel the need of a reminder, anytime, anyplace, anywhere I will lower your panties and lean you over My knee and spank you until your bottom glows.

Of course you will also receive hugs and cuddles of my approval at every stage of any correction, reminders and maintenance as I believe love and affection is a big part in your training and you will understand once training starts that it is an ongoing process.

You my lil'one will find yourself in a state of forever learning.

You must also know that we have guests you will dress in an appropriate manner of a slave.

I will always show you off to the best of your ability and you will always end up naked and caned or strapped.

You will be freely available to me to use you and to share you with others I appoint.

You will always service all our guests before they leave, male and female and failure to swallow the entire male cum will result in you being tied to the whipping post and whipped thoroughly.

Failure to not make a girl cum will result in the girl using a crop over your body and fucking you with a strap on.

As you can see, I will love and cherish, protect and use what I own in any way I see fit.

You are to share My bed unless I have arranged a fellow Sir to take you and use you for the weekend.

Whilst with me each morning you will position yourself between My legs and wake Me with your mouth enjoying my cock until it is filled with My cum.

He looked at her and asked.

"What do you say Girl?"

She did not have to consider all He had said because she knew she wanted to be owned by Him forever. She answered.

"Please Master will you take this slave to her new home?"

DonBrown
DonBrown
228 Followers