Always Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I run my hands all over her back and ass. I reach down, as far I as can with out exiting her, to touch her muscular legs. "Can I ever be satisfied? The more I touch, the more my hands crave her smooth and warm skin" I think.

She stands and my penis is expelled from her body. I feel the cold and uncaring air chill my penis. She looks at me. Her face is a mix of sadness and gratefulness. The intensity is gone from her eyes. Now I see a longing in them. I see slow pain that has trickled through the years. I look at her in a new way. It is then I see what casual observance dismissed as a foggy apparition.

She is lonely. She is loveless. She live in a passionless world.

Until today.

The sprinkler system is fine I am sure. The garge door was shut for a reason. She brought me here to satisfy, if only for a moment, an unvoiced need. Now I am sure she feels regret. I am sure she is wondering what next.

I look at her body. So beautiful and craving of adoration and intimacy. The red flushness is fading. Her skin is shiny with perspiration. I see she feels a chill from the air and from un-blurred realization.

I want to speak, but I know I am too clumsy. I move to her and hold her. What was firm confidence before, feels like fragility now. At first her hug is stiff. Then, almost audibly, she melts in to me as I melt in to her. I feel her warm skin against me. I feel her living breath on my shoulder.

Through my hug I speak to her with my soul. "I know we can never be together, but for a temporal yet sweet moment in our lives, we can share each other. We can be with out need together. We can share ourselves."

As if she heard me, she releases me. She holds my cheeks in her warm hands. She looks at me. She kisses me with the urgency of a lover who knows, too well, that the fire of passion consumes itself in the absence of fresh fuel and free air. She knows our fire pit is already full of what we can offer. She knows we will not wander the woods together, gathering wood for our fire. We will not move camp. We will only have our brilliant blaze to share until it goes to ash.

There in lies the beautiful tragedy, the bittersweet, and the desperate joy. We will be together until the fire fades and the shadows mask the joys we shared. In the darkness we will part, wander, and always, remember.

12