Always There - Back to Work Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sinwizard
sinwizard
185 Followers

Before either of them made another move Janice caught Brad's eye and tried to let him know, with only her eyes guiding the conversation, that Brad's manhood was not to be anywhere near Mary. Brad nodded that he understood.

Quickly, then, removed were the garments and Janice got up from the floor, her mouth still at Mary's tasty sex, and guided Brad behind her. Thankfully, Janice thought, Brad gets what I'm wanting to do here and when she felt Brad enter her from behind she nearly lost control of what she was doing to Mary. Janice wasn't a porn star that could separate the intricacies of sex. When she was getting fucked that was where her attention needed to be. If she eating out or getting eaten out that's where she needed to be.

This was new, though, so she tried everything she could to split the concentration.

*********

Mary's right leg was back over Janice's shoulder and there was an inconsistency going on between her legs. Janice usually did so well at licking her pussy but having Brad in here seemed to cause her best friend to be caught between the two.

A few moments ago when Mary opened her eyes to try and figure out what was going she saw Janice blowing Brad. He did have a nice size cock, Mary thought, but that wasn't where she went these days. Women were what drove her but she knew that her friend was bisexual. She gave no crux of anger or disappointment as Janice was Janice and that was all she needed to be.

When Janice was trying to get back to eating out Mary the inconsistency was driving Mary crazy. She required the constancy of stimuli to be able to come. The woman lying on the bed with her feet draped over the shoulders of another woman who, was getting fucked from behind, wasn't getting the ceaseless regard she needed.

Mary figured since the show of their nudity was for Brad that maybe she could forgive Janice this time. She hadn't been prepared to make out or have sex in front the of guy but it was something new in that she'd never had any kind of a three-way.

The young woman pulled herself away from the edge of the bed, toward the head, and Janice looked up and saw the movement and gave a nod of thanks to Mary for the allowance. Mary changed position from her back to her knees heading back toward the sex and the end of the bed. She grabbed Janice's hands and drew her onto the bed, slowly now for she didn't want her friend to stop getting what was going on back there.

Mary's draw of Janice was slow enough that Janice was able to move forward enough to get her knees onto the bed enough that she was stable. The end of Janice's legs from below mid-calf were still free of solid base but Brad was able to move up and keeping sliding into and out of Janice.

Leaning in Mary grabbed Janice by the cheeks and kissed her fiercely. The bumping from the back was a small problem so the kiss didn't last long. Instead, Mary dropped and turned onto her back between Janice's arms and began to move down her friend's body.

Mary stopped at Janice's tits and sucked on the wonderful rock hard nipples for a minute or so. There was surprise within Mary's mind that the guy fucking her friend hadn't blown his load yet. All of the other women she knew complained that their men lasted for only a couple of minutes, if that. There was a figure inside Mary's mind that Brad had been inside Janice for the better part of five minutes now. It didn't really seem that long but then most men didn't really last that long unless they had sex every single day. Some guys were just that good, she supposed. She guessed that this guy was just that great at everything he did for everyone. He hadn't done anything specifically for Mary yet but the way Jack talked about him the dude almost walked on water.

Leaving that behind for now Mary slid further down Janice's body, kissing skin all the way to her destination. There was an uncertainty for Mary about what she was doing because she wanted nothing to do with a cock – don't look it, though it was a nice one, don't touch it, don't suck on it and for bloody sure don't taste, swallow or be allowed onto her body any of the man's release. Most men were fine people but her reservations for sexual activity with a man was beyond the pale and she couldn't open herself up to that yet.

When Mary reached the action going on in and out of Janice's pussy she froze. The scene was very different live than seeing it on a porn site's video. The scent coming out of the usually tasty pussy was increased for some reason Mary could not decipher. She really enjoyed Janice's taste but watching this and considering all that was happening was never a consideration of her life's bucket list.

When Mary felt her pussy licked a few times and then her clit attacked she knew she had to do something. Janice's clit was enormous – as if being pushed out from the inside by the huge dick. Mary attacked it despite the fact that this guy's manhood pushing in and out was just above her nose. Her friend reacted instantly and she knew was doing the right thing despite her distinct distaste.

For several more minutes Mary sucked on Janice's love bud while Brad's dick, dangerously close, moved back and forth. Those several minutes brought Janice very close to release, Mary could tell.

Then something weird happened for Mary: a set of what seemed to be very large balls dragged across her forehead and nearly rested on her eyes for a moment. Mary damn near freaked! Holy shit, Mary screamed inside, this guy's nuts just attacked my face.

********

Brad moved in and out of Janice with a slow, methodical rhythm. The pussy hugging his cock right now felt like it was squeezing his manhood, trying to either hold him from going in and out or embrace it to make the situation last longer.

Care was currently very far from Brad's mind. Despite the want and the need to get more work done Brad was getting his life's fill of sex nearly everywhere he went. He was loving and hating it at the same time.

Sex seems to be that universal cure for doing anything else or the cosmopolitan disease for stopping everything else. For many years Brad was not afflicted by the cure or the disease. Now, though, the comprehensive position of putting his manhood into wet holes of women was taking over. While not completely against getting a blowjob from a man it was not his first consideration, but, well, who knows what the future might hold?

For many minutes now, Brad lost count, he'd been sliding in and out of Janice and loving it. But then, when he slowed down the rhythmic pushing and pulling, he felt his balls hit something when he moved in deeper. He had grabbed Janice's hips and pulled her back while he pushed forward. The slower, deeper move caused Janice to moan and then his nut sack was resting on something. He saw Mary move down between Janice's legs and now his nuts were resting on her face, which was a no-no.

The problem here was that he was still having sex with Janice. His primate brain was beginning a war with the reptile brain and mammal brain. The reptile wanted to keep the sex going because it believed that the current sexual situation was keeping it alive; the primate brain wanted to keep the friendship it had with these women so the reptile brain would stay happy; the mammal brain wanted the rewards of the two people causing it to make the primate brain happy which would cause the reptile to be happy...What the fuck?

Brad's brain went into survival mode but couldn't decide which form of survival he wanted. Keep having sex with Janice in the hope that Mary would lick his balls or something or get his cock out of Janice to keep Mary happy.

The brains fought and the winner was "Who Cares!" and Brad kept up his slow movement of sliding into and out of Janice while letting his balls hit Mary in the face.

And then the feeling on his balls changed quite dramatically.

********

Mary realized the change in speed could only mean one of two things: the guy was slowing down because he was about to blow his load or he wanted to halt the oncoming extrusion.

Like Brad's brain was Mary's brain was battling itself. This battle was more hemispheric – for no other reason than it fits the story – and the right and left sides were in a standoff. The right hemisphere wanted Mary to forego the basis of her life, her sexuality, her being – to help her friend reach the maximum capable point of orgasm. If that meant letting the balls rest on her forehead, fine. If that meant helping the guy get done faster by licking those offending balls, well, perhaps.

The left hemisphere, the more logical, was trying to tell Mary to bite the things off. Who cares what Right wants? You have to keep who you are, Mary. Friendship is important but debasing your wants, beliefs and considerations for a friend could mean that you lose yourself. Sure, Janice helped us find an apartment and a job, get settled, spent a lot of time with us and made us feel good but what has that got to do with you staying who you are?

The battle seemed to take an eternity but when it was finally over Mary was still conflicted. She kept hummingbird sucking on Janice's clit but when the balls dragged across her forehead the however many that was time she made a life-changing decision – when the balls hit her forehead again she let go of Janice and dropped her head back and let one of the balls fall into her mouth where she tentatively licked it and then gave it a quit suck into her mouth. Mary quickly released the ball when it pulled back and when they returned she went for the other one and gave another quick lathering of saliva.

That, however, was enough.

********

Janice felt Mary's mouth on her clit and her closeness to an orgasm increased tenfold. When Brad slowed his speed and elongated his strokes seconds was all it was going to take. Then her clit was empty but there was a slight rustling of the wonderful member moving in and out her. That, too, only lasted for a few seconds but all of the changes were causing the capability for Janice to release.

Then she felt Brad grow inside of her and she knew that he was going to release. Janice wanted to cum first so she started moving her own body back and forth, as fast as she could go. This screwed up Brad's rhythm but Janice no longer cared.

When she felt Mary's mouth on her clit again the questioning need for release was answered and the resulting orgasm made Janice crumple onto her elbows, face in the newly changed sheets, scream of ecstasy bludgeoned by the mattress, ass high in the air, large cock trying to keep pushing and pulling in and out of her.

Mary lapped at Janice's pussy more fervently as she recognized what was happening between her friend's legs and recognized the wetness leaking out between the folds of Janice's tasty pussy and the in-the-way dick still pumping in and out of it.

Mary also noticed that Janice was out of control which was causing the infernal dick to be out of control. She noticed that Brad kept trying to fuck her friend, despite the wildness, as he probably wanted to blow his load, too. What a jerk.

She flattened her tongue along Janice's love button as she moved forward, the back of her head angled just a little down as she held her tongue out. Then, things went very wrong for Mary.

Brad felt his balls tighten and he was trying his best to hold Janice still so he could complete the last vestiges of movement before the inevitable release. Hands on her hips were having no luck keeping her still or straight but he was still pumping into her. Thankfully he had some length to his manhood so he could still move in and out of her. And move he did, only with some difficulty.

Regardless of the body we was connected to his balls still wanted their release and it was almost time. Brad felt Janice begin her orgasm and she tightened and her pussy muscles squeezed him ever so wonderfully. That only helped to speed his release and when she dropped her head to the bed Brad pumped into her two more times and was pushing in for one last primp of the skin to skin when Janice fell forward.

Brad fell out of Janice but only by a little and since he was already moving forward his cock had to go somewhere and the wrong somewhere it went. Guided along the lips of Janice's wet pussy Brad went straight into Mary's mouth. Not far but enough to cause Mary to gag but certainly far enough to piss her off something fierce. Brad didn't know it at the time but he'd just broken Mary's blowjob cherry.

Pulling his hips back Brad removed his cock from Mary's mouth and lifted the head above where Janice's ass was a moment ago. Surprising to him was that Janice fell forward from him but seemed to miss the rest of whatever orgasm she was going to have to roll over and set herself for a catch. Interestingly was that the position Janice took put her pussy right over Mary's face was like a mirror of where she was only a moment ago.

Despite that interest Brad could no longer hold on and let go he did. Right into Janice's open mouth flew most of the first shot. Some of it splattered onto her left cheek. Janice leaned forward then and took Brad's manhood into her mouth right to the middle of her tongue where she began licking the shaft as the second shot exploded from Brad's cock.

Brad could feel Janice spreading the juice she had in her mouth all over the shaft she had sitting on her tongue. The third shot erupted just as Janice took over the handling of the man who had his dick in her mouth, She stroked him several times trying to get anymore from the source but not much more released.

Janice released Brad's cock from her mouth and ran one of her hands up his shirt as high as she could reach and pulled him down. When he was low enough Janice let go the cock still held by one hand and reached up to Brad's face and pulled him into an open-mouthed kiss with plenty of tongue.

Brad felt his own semen enter his mouth along with Janice's tongue but he didn't shy away. Instead, he grabbed the back of Janice's head with his right hand and pressed his mouth tighter to hers. His left hand took a firm hold of Janice's right tit and he gave a good squeeze. Back and forth their tongues danced, swishing the man-juice between them. Brad thought he was a little salty and warm but it wasn't really that bad. A little weird, sure, but then many things were getting nearly eldritch these days.

Having taken most of the liquid back Janice released her mouth from Brad and then scooted quickly back and lay naked right on top of Mary. Their breasts connecting and spreading as the gorgeous black woman lay down atop the splendiferous Latina. Janice's beautiful lips then dropped right onto Mary's where she forced her tongue into the cavity. This only lasted a second, though, as Mary threw some anger out pushed Janice from atop her. With nothing to be done about it just then Mary swallowed what her friend had given her but she jumped to her knees with severe anger in her eyes.

Mary turned her naked form to Brad whom she found on his knees with a beseeching look upon his face. Mary saw that he showed no disrespect and his face was that of a begging puppy – looking for mercy and adjuring her apology and, maybe, even, a chance to cuddle and make everything okay.

With a breaking heart Mary slumped on the edge of the bed with a demeanor of giving up. She held out her arms and Brad slowly melted into them as he whispered an apology to her. A whisper back from the upset lesbian know that while there is still some anger over what happened that they would get over it. A moment later they felt another set of arms around them as Janice joined their exculpatory hug.

The three held each other for a few minutes more before letting each other go and Janice began laughing at Mary who, unfortunately, and in no mood for shenanigans, was told that she had some of Brad's cum on one of her tits. Janice obligingly licked the offending substance from her friend's tit before they all tried to clean themselves and each other in a substantive style of giggling and laughing. It took them nearly an hour to even be dressed.

Brad hugged each of them fiercely, thanking them for the kindness and their show and letting them know that if they needed anything all they had to do was call on him. As he left the room, knapsack over his shoulder, he couldn't contain a smile as he thought of the ladies and their new friendship. Janice had quietly let Brad know that she would like to spend some time alone with him. Mary had let Brad know that his was the very first dick she'd ever had in her mouth, and the last, so he had something to be proud but also something that he'd better never share with anyone, ever, for any reason. The removal of his organ would be the response. She had said that last bit with such a smile of sardonic contempt that Brad thought she actually may follow up on her words. A shiver ran through him as thought about it.

Something unknown to Brad was that Mary didn't forgive. He broke her pride and her self-doctrine, despite the situation and how it came to be, and created a type of apophatic institution against men and whether or not they were the real reason for women's pain. She didn't know if she'd actually ever do anything to the guy but, holy smoke, did she want to.

Brad stopped by the office on his way out to thank Jack but was told that he'd gone for the evening. There was, however, a sealed note for Brad. When he sat in his car he opened the envelope and read:

Brad, I hope the ladies weren't a bother for you while you were working. I told them to leave you be so, hopefully, they did. Come by sometime for lunch so we can catch up. Take care of yourself. Jack

The note made Brad thankful of his work even more than usual. No, it wasn't sex or anything intimate or some kind of arduous nature but the simplicity of the thanks was fulfilling for him.

Starting the car Brad looked at his watch and noticed how late it was in the evening, almost seven o'clock. He had promised his family to have dinner with them tonight. Setting himself in Brad drove to the other side of the city where his mother lived and was even happier to see that his mother, grandmother and twin sisters were already there, their cars parked in particular places around the driveway and outside walk.

Leaving his knapsack in the car Brad entered the house to discover the bottom floor of lights out. He walked to the kitchen and began preparing tonight's dinner of chicken parm. Preparation only took a few minutes and when the dish was placed in the oven Brad began the search for his family.

He found them in the backyard, drinks in hand, a lively conversation on their lips. All four of them were naked.

"Hi, Bard," Brad's grandmother, Eppie, said. Even at sixty-nine years old she was gorgeous. All four of the nude were gorgeous and they all repeated the call to him with his nickname of Bard. "Take off your clothes and sit down with us."

This was one of the benefits of his life now – whenever he came to have dinner with the family no one wore clothes and when he was surrounded by women this beautiful, each of which he'd had sex with, it was easy to get lost.

To be continued?

sinwizard
sinwizard
185 Followers
12