Always (un)Faithful Pt. 02

Story Info
Mary gives her husband a homecoming gift.
1.1k words
3.54
58.6k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2: Homecoming

Author's Note: These stories are completely true. My wife has helped me write these stories not only to share with the world, but to also help relive the past steamy sexual encounters she has partaken in.

On the week before I was coming home from my first deployment, my wife Mary told me she had a surprise for me when I came home. I knew it had to be something related to my newfound position as her cuckold, but my mind raced, wondering what the surprise would be. I was almost certain she would be at the homecoming with a freshly fucked pussy.

When we got back, I tried finding Mary in the sea of people welcoming home their loved ones. She was nowhere to be found. Frustrated, I gathered my things, and one of my wife's friends (who was married to a Marine I was on deployment with) offered to give me a ride home, since they lived in the same housing area. We pulled up to my house, and Mary's friend said "Tell Mary I said hi!" and laughed. I was beginning to get the idea of what my surprise was. There was a lump in my throat, my heart felt like it was going to beat out of my chest, and my cock was as hard as ever.

As I walked inside my house, I could hear my wife moaning and the bed banging against the wall. They left the bedroom door wide open so I could see almost immediately what was going on. Mary was wearing some kind of maid lingerie and was getting fucked doggy-style by another Marine (not the same Marine in Part 1) still wearing parts of his uniform and judging from how far the guys hips were coming back, he had to have at least an 8-inch cock. As I walked into the room, I realized my judgment was correct and he was about as thick as a Red Bull can. He acknowledged my presence by saying "I've been keeping your wife's pussy nice and warm for you while you were gone." Mary didn't have anything to say other than to moan in agreement. I sat down and pulled my hard cock out and stroked as I watched my wife get pounded by her stud. I was mesmerized by the size of his cock and how it dwarfed mine in comparison. As my wife was about to succumb to orgasm, he caught me staring and pulled his huge cock out of my wife and said, "Quit staring at my dick and stroking your cock, faggot, put that little worm away or your wife isn't getting any more of me." Mary shouted, "Put your skinny little dick away, now! It just ruined my orgasm" I obeyed, despite becoming even more aroused at their verbal humiliation.

After I put my cock away, the Marine flipped my wife on her back and began fucking her missionary. I saw some text on the maid lingerie and it read "Deviant Housewife" (do a google image search of it, very sexy). I strongly resisted pulling my cock out and stroking it again after seeing that, and decided to lightly rub my cock through my pants, without notice from the Marine or my wife. I was amazed by his stamina, being able to ruthlessly fuck my wife without hesitation or falter. I could tell by her moans and her curling toes that she was about to cum. He must have sensed it as well, as he started to pound Mary harder and faster and she began to shudder in orgasm. He kept pumping and, something I'd never seen, my wife started cumming again, again, again, and again. The Marine started pumping my wife harder and harder and with a loud grunt, pulled his massive cock out and sprayed his cum all over my wife's pussy. He took a moment to catch his breath then gathered his things and left. Mary's legs were trembling but she spread her legs and motioned for me to come to her.

I climbed on the bed and she told me she needed to be cleaned up. I got up and went to grab a towel for her and she said, "No! With your tongue cuck." I will admit that I had fantasized many times about licking cum from my wife's pussy, but when brought face to face with it, I was extremely hesitant. This displeased her. She shoved my face into her pussy and I began to lick her clean. I didn't like the taste of his cum at first, but as I kept licking and tasting her pussy juices mixed with his cum, it turned me on more and more that I was cleaning my wife's pussy up.

She ordered me to lie on my back and as I obliged she straddled my face. She started grinding on my face and taunting me by saying things like, "How does his cum taste, little boy?" and "His cock is so much better!" She used my face to bring herself to orgasm.

She reached behind herself and felt my throbbing cock and laughed, saying how tiny it seems now. She straddled herself onto my cock. I moaned in pleasure, enjoying the feeling of my sweet Mary's stretched out cunt. She looked down and felt between her legs and let out evil laugh "I can't even feel it!" That combined with very subtle movements of her moving around on my cock to see if she could feel it inside her sent me over the edge and I blew my load in her pussy. She couldn't even feel that either but she could tell by my facial expressions and my grunts. My punishment for being a "skinny dicked loser" was to clean my cum out of her with my tongue. When I willingly went down on her she said, "Welcome home, honey." As I licked her clean for a second time and noticed my cock getting hard again, I knew that I would be her skinny dicked loser cuckold for life.

Epilogue

Mary continued to see the Marine after my homecoming. We both found it very exciting for me to walk in on her while she was fucking him and so she ordered me to tell her when I was coming home from work so that she could have him come over and start fucking her before I arrived. I never caught them in the same place twice. I caught them on the couch, in the kitchen, in the guest room, the bathroom, in her car, in his car, and even on one late work-night on our porch wearing a skirt sitting in his lap with her panties around her ankles and his hands up her shirt. We were both upset when he got out of the Marine's but I had another Marine in mind for her. Read about it in Part 3: Even Bigger Even Better!