Always Will Be...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock slipped out from her pussy, such was the speed at which we were fucking and so I took a moment to give us both a rest, leaning over her and kissing her back, my hard wet cock rubbing itself over the cheeks of her arse whilst my hands went to her breasts, forcing their way between them and the cold desk to play with her nipples whilst we each took a moment to rest and to catch our breath from one another. Rachel wriggled her arse as my cock rubbed against her, before pushing me away from her backwards and turning round to face me. She took hold of my hard, wet cock with her hand and led me by it, led me to the couch and pushed me down to sit on it. She leant over her, pushing her chest into my face, brushing her hard nipples across my cheeks whilst I snapped at them with my teeth, trying to catch them but just missing as she knelt astride me on the couch.

She reached down, again took hold of my cock and this time she guided it into herself, taking charge of what was happening and sitting down on me and my hard cock, slowly lowering herself onto me until I could feel the wet lips of her pussy in my lap and felt myself completely inside her again. This time she took charge, holding my shoulders and rising up and down on my cock, her breasts swaying as she rode me and I reached out to grab them, rolling the nipples in my fingers, licking at them with my tongue as they went up and down in time with her body riding my stiff cock. Her hair was bouncing on her face, up and down against her back and round, onto and over her tits as we fucked so I would often get a face full of hair as I went for one of her tits but this just made us smile and she carried on, riding me and rubbing and grinding herself into me as she did so, my hands and tongue all over her beautiful breasts as they bounced in my face and against my chest.

Rachel leant back, grabbing hold of my knees behind herself for support as she bucked and rode me, I could feel her pussy tensing around me and knew that she was close to coming, I pushed myself up higher, lifting my arse from the couch and pushing my hard cock up as high as I could for her to grind her off on. I had the most perfect view, a hot sexy beautiful woman riding my cock and totally caught up in the moment, using me and my stiff cock to get herself off and I watched her to buck and writhe on me, feeling myself inside her hot pussy and feeling her tighten all around me as she came, throwing her head back and moaning as her hair tossed around her wantonly and she flushed, a bright red colour coming to her chest and to her face as she sighed and sat down, resting herself back on my lap, my cock still deep inside of her as she sighed and looked up at me, hair all over the place and wildly out of control, very unlike when she had arrived at work this morning!

Fuck she said, that was a good one. Glad you enjoyed it I replied, cheeky smile on my face that she understood immediately. Yes yes, it's your turn now big boy, how would you like me she asked with a wink

I helped her off of my cock and stood up, holding her in my arms for a moment and then lying her down on her back on the couch. I now took my turn to kneel, this time between her legs as they hung off the side of the couch, my stiff wet cock swinging between my legs automatically searching out her hot wet pussy and I took hold of it, again rubbing at her wet pussy lips before sliding myself back inside her. She threw her head back as I pushed myself inside of her and began to fuck her again, her breasts bouncing around her chest as we fucked, my cock glistening with her hot wet juices sliding in and out of her, my own orgasm getting nearer and nearer.

She pulled her legs up, taking hold of them behind her knees to let me deeper inside of her, and I stroked my cock into her time and time again, pushing deep inside her with every stroke, feeling my cock hard inside of her and my groin smacking against her arse and I was about to cum. Inside of me, she gasped, breath coming in short sharp bursts between each of my thrusts, I want you to cum deep inside of me and she looked up at me, straight into my eyes and licked her lips, Cum in me now she demanded!

That was it for me, my body tensed as I pushed myself deep inside of her one last time and I felt my cum shooting out of my cock, spurting deep inside her pussy and she felt it too, throwing her head back against the arm of the couch as I came, grinding myself down into her pussy, pushing myself as deep into her as I could possible go with my cock still spurting its load deep within her. I groaned out load as I finished shooting my load, leaning down on her in exhaustion and lying my head down onto her breasts which were by now shimmering and gleaming with a film of sweat from our fucking. We sighed together , reaching for one another to kiss, softly this time as I lay down onto the sofa beside her, cramped up and curled around one another with that 'just fucked' glow all around us.

My cock slowly slipped from her pussy, softening slightly as we lay together and caught our breath, my cum and her wetness mingling together and just slightly running out of her pussy and onto our thighs as we lay there.

I broke the silence, what was it you wanted to see me about again boss? And we both laughed, I had a feeling that this was perhaps going to be the start of some very interesting times at work, for both of us...

12