Always Willing to Learn New Things

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redkissy
redkissy
578 Followers

Max pulled out of my ass with a pop, and I could feel his cum dribbling out of my ass. I pulled the dildo out of my pussy, and squeezed my ass cheeks together, and slid down onto my belly. Max laid on the bed beside me.

Both of us were breathing hard, and trying to catch our breath. "Wow!" "That is all I can say about that is wow!" I told him.

"I second that, wow!" Max replied.

I chuckled, and snuggled close to him. I then asked him, "May I go get cleaned up please?"

"Yes you may." Max replied.

I laughed as I got of the bed to go into the bathroom. Max followed me into the bathroom.

"What's so funny?" He asked me.

"This whole thing. Asking permission to get cleaned up, really?" I responded

"Do you not like being told what to do?" Max asked while we getting cleaned up.

I could hear the uncertainty in his voice. "I don't mind playing once in a while." I replied.

"Next time you can be the Dom." Max told me.

I smiled at him, and said "Oh I can play that role just fine."

We laughed together. "I am happy to know that you want to see me again." Max said.

"Most definitely!" I responded to him.

Max pulled me in close to him, and kissed me passionately. I kissed him right back.

Max pulled back, and looked at me. "This was a great night. God, you are so beautiful!"

"Thank you, and yes this was a great night!"

I asked Max, "Do you want to stay the night?"

Max smiled, and responded, "I would love to."

We went to the bedroom, and crawled into bed. I laid my head-on Max's shoulder. We were both asleep within minutes of laying down.

Sunday Morning...

I woke up with Max's arms wrapped around me, and his cock up against my ass. I had to pee so bad. I snuck out of bed to the bathroom. When I came back into the bedroom, Max had rolled over onto his back.

I got down on my knees next to the bed. Pulled the blanket off him. I leaned over and started sucking his cock. Max started moaning, and put his hand in my hair. I kept sucking his cock. Max started moving his hips. He started moving faster, I felt his cock get thicker. He held my head against him while he came.

I lifted my head, after I swallowed his cum, wiped my lips with the back of my hand, and smiled at him. "Good Morning, sir." I said to him.

"Thank you." Max replied to me. "That is the best way to be woken up!" Max said with a smile.

"I try to please." I replied with a smile.

"You most certainly did!" Max replied.

I crawled back into bed, and snuggled with Max. We laid in bed touching one another. We talked for about an hour, and during that time Max was rubbing my pussy until I came. Max stretched, and told me that he had to get ready to leave.

We got out of bed, Max got dressed, and I slipped on my robe.

I walked Max to the door, he turned around, and wrapped his arms around me. "See you very soon?" Max asked me.

I kissed Max deeply, and said "Most definitely!" "Don't forget I get to be the one in control next time." I reminded Max.

Max left, I watched him from the window. I wrapped my arms around myself, smiled, and spun around. "This is the start of a good thing!" I told myself.

redkissy
redkissy
578 Followers
12