Alysin's Black Affairs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was led inside and seated in a large high-ceiling room with straight backed chairs around a table. She was told to sit in a chair off from the table.

"Don't speak to anyone! Do you hear me?" the black man who was dressed like a butler told her.

"Yes, Master," she responded.

"I am not your master. You are to obey me, but your master will reveal himself later. Do you hear me?" he said firmly.

"Yes!" she responded.

"You are to remove your clothes and sit on only the first six inches of the chair with your back straight. Your knees must be twelve inches apart. You must look down at your knees at all times. Do you hear me?" he said.

"Yes."

"Go ahead! Remove your clothes."

Alysin removed her clothes except for her patent leather red four-inch elevator shoes with eight-inch fuck me heels.

He placed a stainless steel collar around her neck. It had a hook in front. Words written on the side spelled out, "Sex Slave".

The butler took her clothes and left the room.

It was completely quiet except for the occasional crackling of a fire in the fireplace. There were no outside sounds. She heard only an almost deafening quietness. The time passed. She knew not how long it was. Her body grew tired. Her knees started to shake until she raised her feet higher on her toes. It was quite cool. It was not cold. It was cool, but the cool air took its toll after a while.

Alysin yearned for a sound of a black man. She wanted a black cock in her hand, in her mouth, and deep in her cunt or ass. She began to fanaticize about being fucked air tight by three big black cocks. She could feel the tight, black cocks in her cunt. She could feel herself being stretched more and more. She could feel the cock sliding deep in her womanhood.

Suddenly, the door slowly opened, and four black men walked in and sat down. All were wearing clothing appropriate for the hood. One man picked up a deck and peeled off three cards. One at a time, he played a concentration game that Alysin recognized as Three-Card Monte. One by one the players lost and dropped out. That last player won. The brother stood up and slapped hands with the winner. With a gesture of his hand, he pointed to Alysin.

"Stand up!" he commanded.

Alysin stood. She continued to look down.

The brother walked around behind her. He carefully examined her body art. His hand went to her breast and rolled her nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

Alysin moaned. Her pussy began to get wet.

A smile acrossed his face. His hand traced her nipple chain from her left nipple to her right breast and down to her abdomen. Then down to her cunt. He paused at her clitoris. He slowly massaged it in a circular motion.

Alysin moaned. Her gaze remained straight ahead and down.

His hand went to her labial jewelry. He gently pulled on the rings one by one.

Alysin moaned again. Her pussy was getting wetter.

His finger dipped into her cunt and felt her wetness.

"Turn around!" he commanded.

Alysin turned. He reached his hands around her body and cupped her breasts. First he squeezed each breast. Then he lifted them. He bounced them. His face was near her right ear, and she could hear his deep breath. She felt his cock pressed against her butt. She was pleased that she was pleasing him.

Alysin trembled. An orgasm swept over Alysin's tiny body. She derived pleasure from giving pleasure. Warm female liquids flooded her cunt. Her trembling grew deeper.

He pushed her over and grabbed a handful of her blond hair and twisted it around his hand.

"Guide me in!" he commanded.

Alysin reached between her legs and guided his cock into her cunt. Then she felt his lunge forward and bury his manhood deep into her pleasure tunnel. As the same time, he jerked her head back with her hair.

She started to scream out, but she remembered that she was told to say not a word. She tightened her pelvis and squeezed down on his cock. It was filling her cunt, now. It pushing in balls deep and slowly pulled. Then it lunged back in. Again, it was balls deep. The pace quickened. In and out it volleyed. Again and again the piston action went on.

Alysin felt it well up in her clitoris. She felt a deep, sensual feeling spread out over her body. It was like a vortex, and she was in the center, rising up and swirling around and around. She wanted to scream, but she couldn't. Her breathing gave her away.

Again, he jerked her head back and rammed his man-tool into her womanhood. He burst past her cervix and dumped a load into her womb. She felt it pulse again and again as the sperm-filled cum filled her cunt. It was more than her tiny womb could hold. When he pulled out, it opened a flood which ran down her right leg.

"Sit!" he commended.

Alysin assumed the position in the chair that she had held earlier.

He moved around in front of her and spread her legs wide. He positioned her body between her legs. His cock was before it.

"Put your left hand under my nut sack and hold the base of my cock with your right hand and suck it!" he commanded.

Alysin gladly did as she was told without expressing feelings. Pleasing him was pleasure to her.

Her lips closed over his glans. Her tongue played with is pee hole. She pushed her tongue stud inside for a short distance. Then she sucked with her tongue studs firmly against his shaft. She heard him gasp. More wetness flooded her cunt. She was giving him pleasure. She was connected with him subliminally and sensually through her mouth on his cock. She pushed and allowed his cock to slip over her tongue and down her throat. Then then paused and tightened her throat muscles around his meat. She moved her head forward and backward to apply more sensation. Again, she heard him let out a louder moan.

She let his cock slip out of her throat to give herself a breather. Then she let it dive back inside. She was squeezing and pushing the precious cock out and into her mouth again and again. She began to feel his emotions rise. His pelvis tightened. His cock stretched and swelled. She felt the pressure build up in his balls. His body began to tremble as he moaned louder.

Suddenly, she felt it nearing completion. She pushed it down her throat and let it shoot. Then she pulled out and felt the warm, sticky, gooey, precious cum load fill her hungry mouth. It spilled over her tongue. She fought to keep from swallowing.

She stopped moving and let his cum flow into her body. She savored the smell and taste. Alysin was such a deep cock lover that each cock was unique to her. The smell of what was under each foreskin was unique. The smell and taste of pre-cum was delicious. The texture and taste of each cum load was unique and sensual. Giving pleasure was her pleasure.

She felt his cock pulse until it rested. Alysin kept her hands on the shaft and balls until ordered to stop.

"Stand up!" he commanded.

She stood and for the first time, she saw his face. He was handsome. Black dreadlocks cascaded over his head. He smiled. His teeth were outlined in gold. His shoulders were wide and his chest was big. He had washboard abs and a narrow waist and hips.

The butler stepped forward.

"His name is Gatura. It means 'one who surpasses'," the butler explained.

He hooked a stainless steel chain to the ring on her neck. The butler fastened leather cuffs around her ankles. A short chain would only allow her to walk with short hobbled steps.

Gatura turned and jerked the chain. Alysin followed. She followed him out to an awaiting black limousine. The butler held the door open for her to enter first. She was seated in the middle of a wide bench seat facing forward.

Three brothers entered and sat down opposite her in a bench seat facing to the back. Gatura entered last. The door slammed shut and the limo took off.

"Alysin, let me introduce my homies," Gatura said. He called out their names. They acknowledged her one after another, but no one smiled or spoke.

"Alysin! Now I want you to pleasure them as we return to town," he explained. The whore momma got down her her knees and pleasured each man one at a time. Each one of them came down her throat.

Alysin was pleased. She derived pleasure from giving pleasure. They stopped on the way back at a tattoo studio, where the words, "Gatura's Whore" were tattooed on her mons pubis.

When she arrived home, Alysin noticed her car was parked in the driveway. She got out and followed Gatura to the door. The chain was around her neck. A homie removed her shackles and the chain. Gatura turned and left.

***

"How did it go?" David asked. He had been stoking and watching a porn video.

Alysin removed her clothes and showed him her new tattoo. David began to stroke his cock. As she slowly told David about the mansion, Gatura, and the game with almost every detail - she never told him everything - he began moaning.

"He won me in a game of Three-Card Monte," she said gleefully.

David's cock released a gushing load of cum. He went to sleep in her arms.

12