Alyssa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"After a minute, I realized he was the only one who had seen us, but if he told my mom, my ass was cooked. I started to beg him to not tell her and he just stood there staring at me. I said 'please don't tell mom, I'll do anything, just please don't tell mom.'"

Continuing with her story, Alyssa said; "So he said 'you'll do anything?'"

"So I said, 'Yes, I'll do anything you want me to do, just please don't tell mom.'"

"Just like that, he dropped his pants and his underwear and stood by my bed with his dick as hard as I have ever seen."

"He said; 'well if you take care of this, I will let all this be our little secret.'"

"Well, my boyfriend and I were right in the middle of having a good fuck when he interrupted us, so I thought, 'what the hell; go ahead and finish what you interrupted.'" She continued her story as I sat there squeezing her tits and getting harder by the second. Suddenly, she grabbed the back of the sofa and stood with her panty covered pussy only inches from my face. She hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her panties and pushed them down, leaving me staring at the first bald pussy I have ever seen. She said; "Get those shorts off before you break your dick."

As I squirmed around to remove my shorts, I spoke the first words I had said since Alyssa started her story. "So your stepdad fucked you?"

"Yeah he fucked me that time and continued to fuck me every chance we got until we got caught and my mom kicked me out of the house. He wasn't half bad either; I've had better, but I have certainly had worse, a lot worse."

She was still standing with her pussy in my face, so she grabbed the back of my head and pulled us together. I started rubbing back and forth and my cock was standing straight up.

She stopped and did a quick mental check before continuing her story. "I'm getting out of order here, so my stepdad started fucking me 4 or 5 times a week. He got off work a couple of hours before my mom did. Before that, he used to stop at a bar with his brother and a couple of their friends before coming home, but now he started coming straight home and we would fuck before time for mom to get home."

"Well, I didn't realize I was being set-up at the time, but we were fucking one day and his brother walked in on us. You can guess what happened then; the brother said he would tell mom if I didn't fuck him too."

Alyssa sat down on my legs with my cock sticking straight up in front of her pussy. Between the talk, the rubbing and the nudity, she was getting wetter by the minute. I would say I was getting harder, but I think I had reached maximum rigidity before she sat back down.

Continuing her story, Alyssa said; "So then both of them started coming over every afternoon and taking turns fucking me. By then, I was really liking the daily routine instead of the once or maybe twice a week I had been doing with my boyfriend. So you can probably guess what happened next. The friends from the bar came by one day and wanted to fuck me too, so now I had 4 men fucking me every afternoon for a couple of hours before my mom got home.

All this time, Alyssa was rocking back and forth against my cock as she continued to tell her story. I had both hands full of her "C" cups and started to hunch forward to match her rocking. She continued by saying; "So with 4 of them, it would take longer than just 1 or 2, so we got careless and one day my mom walked in and caught us. Everyone was naked so there was denying who was involved. My stepdad was fucking me doggy style and I was sucking his brother while the other 2 watched and waited their second go around."

"Well, she went ballistic and kicked everyone out of the house right then. She did let me come back a few hours later and get my clothes and stuff, but she filed for a divorce the next day and I haven't seen any of the men since that day."

Taking another mental note of where she was in her story, she continued by saying; "Oh, I forgot; I had started dating Gator by then. We had been out a few times and we got along really well. He had fucked me, maybe 5 or 6 times, so I called him and asked if I could stay with him until I could make other arrangements."

By this time I was super horny. I don't think I had ever heard such a pretty girl use the word "fuck" so many times in one conversation. Alyssa was still rocking back and forth against my cock, but seemed more interested in telling her story than doing anything else.

She continued; "So Gator said I could stay with him and Brian as long as I needed to, but he was curious as to why my mom would kick me out so abruptly. I told him I would tell him about it when I got to their house and all the way over there, I debated back and forth as whether to tell him the truth or make up some reason. I finally decided to tell him the truth and get it over with. Well, Brian was not there when I arrived, so I told Gator the whole story. He got more turned on than I had ever seen him. He started asking me all sort of questions about how many time all 4 had fucked me, what positions we were in, did I often suck one while another fucked me and on and on."

Continuing; "So Gator got super turned on and we started making out and before long, were fucking on the floor. After he cum, we were laying there naked when Brian walked in. I started to grab my clothes, but Gator stopped me and asked Brian if he wanted some pussy."

By then, I could see where the story was going, but I was enjoying hearing it and obviously Alyssa was enjoying telling it, evidenced by the wetness of her pussy leaking all over my cock. I asked; "So he let Brian fuck you that first night?"

"Yeah, Gator had just got me warmed up, so Brian was a welcome change. His dick is a little bigger than Gator's." Then, looking down she said; "But neither of them are as big as you."

Well, as you could guess, my ego was boosted considerably with this beautiful 20 year old girl, who quite obviously was about to fuck me, telling me my cock was bigger than her boyfriend's. The story had taken so long that I had repositioned my hands several times from her tits to her ass and back and forth. She didn't seem to mind or even notice, but it seemed to me she hunched harder against my cock harder if I was holding her ass and helping slightly.

"So both Gator and Brian continued to fuck you regularly?"

"Yeah, and Brian owns the station where I work, so he gave me a job there. He told the guys at the station I would fuck and they started fucking me almost every day. There are 5 guys total counting nights and weekends, so I don't see every one of them every day, but I see them sometime during the week. I also do payroll, so if nothing else, I see them when they get their paycheck on Fridays. That's the day all of them usually fucks me."

"And Gator doesn't mind?"

"Hell no, he wants to know all about it and gets so turned on, he has to have some right then."

I reached down and grabbed my cock and said; "Here, sit on this."

"God, I thought you would never ask. I wanted to fuck you last night so bad I could hardly stand it." With that she lifted up and lowered herself onto my cock slowly.

I asked; "Then why didn't you?"

"I was afraid you might not want to for some reason and tell Sandra." With that, she started rocking back and forth on my cock and I reached behind her again and helped by holding on to each ass cheek with my hands.

She got a contented smile on her face and said; "Oh my God, that feels so good. You are just the right size." She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me forward as she leaned forward herself, said; "Here, suck on my titties while I fuck you and when you get ready to cum, just cum in my pussy, I'm on the pill."

"Mine is surely not the biggest cock you have had."

"No, Rodney. He's the black guy that details the cars at work. His dick is that long." With that statement, she placed her fingers about 9 inches apart and then making a circle about the size of a Red Bull can, said; "and that big around. He usually just fucks me on Fridays, I couldn't stand any more than that; even then, I have to have a couple of the other guys fuck me first to get me all wet and loosened up."

Although I really liked the story and the fucking, it still seemed strange to hear such a beautiful girl so graphically describe her promiscuous lifestyle. She changed the tempo slightly and asked me; "Have you ever been part of a gangbang?"

I answered honestly; "No, I haven't."

"You should come to the party tonight after the game. No one has to work tomorrow, so we will party all night. Plus, Tuesday is my birthday, so I am celebration turning 21. You could fuck Jan or you could fuck me again or if you are up for it you could fuck both of us."

"You mean Jan, the girl that was just here?"

"Yeah, she's a bigger slut than I am, but her thing is blow jobs. She would rather suck a dick than to fuck it and I am just the other way around, so we make a good gangbang team."

"That sounds good; I like to have my cock sucked."

"If that's what you want, I'll suck your dick, but I would rather fuck."

"No; you are doing great, but I do like to have my cock sucked."

"All the guys say she is really good at it. It kinda makes me jealous sometimes when they would rather have a blow job from Jan than to fuck me, but she is all about blow jobs. I think she would rather suck a dick than to eat ice cream. So, does that mean you will come to the party?"

"Maybe; after I take a short nap."

"Okay, it's a deal. Can we do doggie? That's my favorite and I can cum quicker like that."

"Sure; I like it too. Get up and get on your knees."

With that, she got up off my cock and as soon as I stood up, she got on her knees where I had been sitting and leaned over the back of the sofa. She spread her legs and squatted just enough to put her pussy at the right height. I grabbed my cock with my right hand, getting ready to guide it home, but run my left hand between her legs, feeling the wetness leaking from her pussy. My naughty mind had a thought. I smeared her natural lubricant over her ass hole and at the same time, released my cock with my right hand and inserted two fingers from my right hand in her pussy. After a few seconds, I pulled them out and reinserted, but this time I placed my forefinger in her ass and my middle finger in her pussy.

Looking back over her shoulder, she said; "Oh, you are a naughty boy."

"You don't like that?"

"It's okay. I'll let you fuck my ass sometime, but right now, I want you to finish me in doggie."

What could I do except grant the lady her wish? I pulled my tee shirt over my head and used it to wipe my hands before tossing it on top of my shorts. Then I grabbed my cock again and guided it to her pussy. At first, I grabbed her by the side of her hips and used that leverage to pound her pussy as hard as I could. She started moaning and the pussy I thought could not get any wetter or tighter, was now leaking juice down her legs and my balls. It seemed she was flexing her internal muscles at the same time, squeezing my cock and putting me very near cumming. Without looking back she grabbed my left and from her hip and pulled it to her tittie and said "Pull my titties."

This changed my angle slightly and as her nipples seemed to bore holes in my palms, her excitement increased as did her moaning. It was obvious she was near climax and I was not far behind.

She started a series of "Oh, Oh, OOH, OOOH" and then she went into more of a loud moan than a spoken word and started shaking all over. After just a few seconds of shaking, her pussy flooded even more and she collapsed against the back of the sofa. I was so close by that time, I grabbed her hips again and drove my cock as deep as I could and just held it there as I shot several spurts on cum inside this beautiful girl who would not be 21 years old for 3 more days.

In a little while, I became weak in the knees and pulled out. I grabbed the tee shirt again and wiped by cock, then offered it to Alyssa to wipe herself. As she wiped between her legs, she said; "Wow, that was the best fuck I have had in a long time."

"That may be the best fuck I have ever had, period."

"Thanks for the compliment and thanks for the fuck. Now, go take a nap for a couple of hours. I'll wait on you and we can go to the party together. Someone will bring you back in the morning; probably me. I can't wait to see you fuck Jan. I want you to fuck her just like you did me."

The Gangbang portion to be continued...