Alyx Tales: 01

Story Info
Our first meeting outdoors.
1.9k words
4
22k
1
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 01/22/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alyx Tales: First

Our first meeting was even better than I imagined it would be. I was very pleased that you wanted to see me so soon after we met online, though I admit I was a little bit nervous. As soon as you stepped from your car and smiled at me, I knew that all would be fine.

As I led you along the boardwalk toward the bench where we would spend a little private time, I could not have been happier. Here you were visiting me after knowing me for a little over nine weeks. How could I have ever expected such a miracle? And you were far more beautiful in person than in pictures. Your smile illuminated your face in ways I could not have envisioned, and that warm smile charmed my heart as I knew it would. The feel of your hand in mine (our very first touch!) as I welcomed you to the site made me want to pull you toward me so I could give you a huge kiss, but of course I had to resist. But now, as we walked along the marsh overlook, I knew I was about to have you to myself for at least a little while, and I was thrilled.

I enjoyed watching you as you opened your gifts. I know I made you nervous as I did so, but I could not keep my eyes off of you. I wanted to see the look on your face as you opened each parcel, and I wanted to see your smile each and every time. You will just have to get used to me looking at you, because I will never tire of looking at you. Not ever!

Anyway, once you had finished opening packages, you sat beside me on the bench and we talked. I touched your hair though at one time you said it might be best if I did not, but of course I could not resist. And then my hand strayed to your neck, because I simply had to touch your skin. You were irresistible, and I just had to touch you, even if it ended up only your hair and your neck that I touched. But it turned out to be far more, as you know.

You showed me your belly button ring and your tattoos when I asked, and that showed me that you were at least somewhat relaxed. I took the opportunity to caress your back above your tattoo, and ran my hand all over your lower back. I could tell that you were enjoying being touched, but I chose not to press the opportunity. It was at that point that you leaned back against me and reclined across the short bench we were sitting on. I loved the feel of your body pressed back against mine. I ran my fingers through your hair to feel its softness against my fingers. I sniffed your hair so I could take in your fragrance, and I remember to this moment how you smelled. I leaned down and kissed your head, thinking that was likely the only kiss I would get.

I closed my eyes and began touching your face. I wanted to feel and memorize every feature, every contour of your beautiful visage. Your skin was soft and warm, and I loved the way it felt to my wandering fingers. It was at this point that my cock got hard, because I so thoroughly enjoyed touching you. I stroked your face for several minutes, and would have done so for far longer, but I decided that I just had to kiss you. I already felt so very close to you, that I knew I would hate myself if I passed up this opportunity.

Using my hand, I turned your head toward me, and I kissed you. I was not sure just how you would respond, but you kissed me warmly in return. Within an instant our tongues were twisted together and we were sharing a warm, passionate kiss. It was at this moment that my resolve began to waver. I knew that with people nearby and your concerns about what might happen on this first meeting, we had to be careful not to get completely carried away. But I felt so very, very close to you at that moment that I would have been willing to do any and everything you would have allowed.

As it was, I got to feel your breast and your nipple, and you placed my hand on your stomach so you could feel my hand resting there, and at one point I did pass my hand between your legs in a quick caress through your jeans, but all in all we both showed great restraint, and I believe we were right in doing so. I think that we both knew that there would be other opportunities in the future when we had more time and more privacy to do all the things we felt the urge to do there on that dock.

So what might have transpired had we thrown caution to the wind?

As I told you, I was tempted to place your hand on my cock so you could feel how incredibly hard I was, but I let the opportunity pass. In my fantasy, I take your hand and place it on my cock. You squeeze it as if trying to gauge its size and hardness, and I relax as I enjoy your touch. You unzip my pants and move your hand inside and you grasp my cock. The feel of your hand wrapped around my erection takes my breath away.

For several minutes, we sit with your hand inside my jeans and my hand around your shoulder holding you close beside me. I turn your face toward me and we kiss again, though this time our kiss is filled with urgency and need.

As we break from the kiss, you remove your hand from my cock and begin to unbuckle my belt. After several moments or rearranging my clothing, you reach inside my briefs and pull my erect cock out into the open air. You stroke it with your hand several times, then dip your head toward my crotch. I feel the touch of your tongue on my cock head, and my body quivers in response. You feel the quiver and dip your head downward so that my cock is engulfed by the warmth of your mouth. I close my eyes and lean my head back so I can focus on the sensations your tongue and mouth are stirring in my loins. I begin moving, slowly thrusting in time with the rising and falling of your head as your mouth glides back and forth along my cock. The feel of your mouth and tongue are heavenly, and I know that I can’t for long resist the temptation to shoot my cum into your warm mouth. But that is not what I want for my first time with you. I want to fill your pussy, not your mouth, with my cum.

I gently tug your head away from my lap, and you yield your hold on my cock grudgingly. I kiss you to reassure you that we are not done but only shifting gears for now. I pull you to your feet. You do not protest as I unbuckle your pants. I pull both your jeans and your panties off of one leg, but leave them around your ankle on the other leg in case you need to find them quickly. I move my hand up between your legs and find that your pussy is very wet, your juices glistening against the smoothness of your shaved skin.

I consider sitting you on the bench so that I can suck and lick your pussy until you beg me to fuck you, but I know we might have little time, so I decide to defer that to a later date when we have more time and privacy. Your wetness indicates that you are very aroused, and I know you are as ready as I am at this point, so I turn you toward the rail to the dock. You lean forward and grasp the rail, leaving your ass pooched out in my direction. Your ass is gorgeous, and your pussy peaking out at me from below only enhances the view.

Unable to wait any longer, I move forward until I am standing directly behind you. I run my hand between your legs, spreading apart your full, dangling lips. I trust against you, and your welcoming cunt opens and allows me to glide smoothly up inside you. With my cock fully buried inside your pussy, I stop so I can enjoy the feeling of your warm flesh grasping my cock. I reach beneath your blouse and unhook your bra so that your breasts hang lose. I lean forward and grasp them with my hands as I begin pumping my cock within you.

For the next several minutes, we focus on fucking. Our movements blend easily together so that soon we are moving as if we have done this a thousand times before. Each coordinated move enhances the feelings that come from love well made. Your ass moves back against me as I thrust harder and deeper inside you. My hands clutch your breasts firmly and my fingertips pinch your nipples.

The warm air surrounds us as we move together. The breeze caresses exposed portions of our skin, and I feel the coolness on my cock each time I pull part of the way out of you. The cackles of marsh hens emanate from across the marsh as our climax approaches. It is as if they are a chorus of spectators cheering us on.

Given the urgency of the situation, we cum together far too soon. The powerful orgasm that we share makes our bodies quiver and our knees weak. I hear those little chirping moans you make as you orgasm, and I revel in the sound of your climax . We hold on, you to the dock and me to you, to keep from falling over as my cum shoots deep inside you and then leaks out around my shrinking cock.

We remain that way, locked together, for several minutes as we gradually recover our senses. Eventually, reality catches up with us and we know we have to separate and get dressed to prevent being discovered. As I pull back away from you, my cum drips from your pussy down to the dock making a small pool. You stand up and turn around to rest your elbows on the dock railing. I take in the sight of you standing there, clothes in disarray, cum running down the inside of your legs, that freshly fucked look on your face.

I tuck my cock into my pants and arrange my clothing. You remain standing there, unashamed, watching me. Once I am finished, I move toward you. I help you into your jeans, as you fasten your bra and rearrange the rest of your clothing.

We sit on the bench again with your back resting against me. My hand falls to your breast and I rest it there, glad to be in close contact with you. It takes several minutes for us to resume normal breathing and to regain the strength in our legs so we can walk normally.

All too soon, we have to leave the dock as you prepare to depart after an all too brief visit. We had spent a wonderful afternoon together, and we had not been discovered though we did take a huge risk. In my mind, the risk was worth it, and I hope that it is the same for you.