Am I Bugging You?

Story Info
Chance meeting leads to spontaneous fun.
3.1k words
4.38
15.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eureka, she found it. The path that wandered through the treed incline opened to a quiet outcropping. A large stepped rock and shaded wooden bench provided a secluded place to watch people enjoy the park. She smiled at her good fortune: a place to relax and enjoy the afternoon, a much-needed getaway.

Kate stepped onto the bench and stretched her leg a bit to climb onto the rock. It was large and bleached gray, smoothed by wind and time. The heat from the rounded boulder radiated onto her skin and shorts as she sat to unpack. She pulled a camera, novel, some grapes and a bottle of water from her bag. Resting against the granite, she signed contentedly.

She flipped the book open, and tried to get back into the story. The allure of the world around her was too distracting. She closed the book and tucked it away. Her perch overlooking the park made her part of its story today.

The camera was handy for focusing on the distant park visitors. She followed the children running from corner to corner on the baseball diamond. They ran between the objects of their desire, the bases, and jumped gleefully on their conquests when they arrived. A few even ran the bases the 'wrong way,' and she smiled.

Walkers dotted the sidewalk below. Some were determined and energetic. Others were casual and meandering. Families bunched, kids dawdled, couples walked close together, touching. Teenagers flitted in and out on all things wheeled: scooters, roller blades, skateboards and even a reengineered grocery cart.

The color and activity stretched before her, drawing her in. Her focus was on the park below, and she jumped at the crack of a branch behind her. She spun to see a man who was just as surprised to see her. They shared their started looks, laughed and mumbled "Oh, hi."

She scanned her surprise guest: dark hair, warm smile, and casual summer gear. She could see him looking her over too: her dark curled hair, her freckled shoulders, and her bare feet. "OK, my heart's pounding," she said. Her solitude was broken, but he looked like he might be a nice addition to her afternoon. He apologized for startling her. "My boot snagged on a root. I grabbed the branch to break my fall. Sorry." His smile was sincere; he appreciated the solitude of the great outdoors. His surprise encounter was a very pleasant bonus.

She pointed to the bench and the expanse of her rock lounge. "My rock is your rock. Enjoy the view...is that why you brought your sketch book?" She was curious about the stranger. How much trouble could an artist be? How much noise could he make? She could chat with him, then go back to her plan to do nothing but laze around.

"I was looking for a place to sketch bugs. Yup, bugs." He smiled at his odd statement, and felt relief when she laughed. "Somebody's got to do it." She liked his sense of humor and his unique agenda.

"You know, I haven't seen any bugs yet. But I'm glad you're here in case a family of them suddenly arrives that wants its portrait done." She joked with him and they both felt more at ease. Each had originally expected quiet; the company was a pleasant bonus.

He poked around the shrubs, using his boot toe to turn over rocks and wood. She asked "Find anything promising, bug man?" He restrained his first response, and replied "Not yet. And I'm Gary."

"Hi Gary. I'm Kate. Hope I'm not bugging you." She laughed and shaded her eyes with her hand as she followed Gary's progress.

"No, Kate, princess of the rock. Hope I'm not bugging you." He was still cautious. She had been here first, after all. If she was uncomfortable and wanted him to go, he understood.

The two shared the space in silence for a while. Kate surveyed the park below, yet always knew where Gary was on the periphery. He could sense her attention, and would look back at her from different angles. She was curvy and full...his mind wandered far from bugs.

She stirred and called to him. "Want some grapes? Maybe if we squish them it will bring out the bugs." Her sense of fun was very attractive. He accepted her offer and climbed onto her rock without needing a boost from the bench. Loonngg legs, she thought, and her eyebrows rose unconsciously.

Gary sat near her, and snagged in mid-air the bunch of grapes she tossed to him. "Good hands," she said. He thanked her, and squished a few grapes between his solid fingers. Her mind flashed to those fingers on something smooth and cool and rounded. She struggled back to reality while he tossed the grapes onto the ground.

They talked about the park and the escape it offered. Each was also escaping into their own thoughts about the other. Kate watched his full lower lip while he spoke, and wondered if the grapes would compliment his kiss. Gary watched her grasp her water bottle, and wondered if she, too, had good hands. The attraction bubbled under the surface of their conversation, each leaning closer and touching to make a point.

Gary suddenly said, "Stop. Don't move." Snake? Bobcat? What??? Gary rose to his knees, reached across her, and picked something off of her shoulder. He sank back a bit and offered her the green leggy praying mantis in his cupped hands.

"Don't scare me like that. I thought it was something carnivorous. Geez, bug man," She kidded him, silently grateful that it wasn't a snake. She put her hands under his, and he transferred the spindly bug into her care. They watched it stalk over her wrist and up her arm.

"OK, bug man...that's far enough. Take your friend back." Gary didn't move, enjoying her reaction to the wandering bug. It inched up her arm toward her shoulder and a long green leg stretched from Kate's arm to her chest. His attention followed, taking advantage of a legitimate reason to focus on her soft, smooth skin. He heard "Hey...hey..." and rose again to save the bug.

He extended his hand toward Kate's upper chest and said, "May I?" He placed his hand, palm up, on the cool skin in the shade of her chin. She looked up at him and smiled wickedly.

"How convenient," she said sarcastically. The bug had stopped walking, content at perching above her right breast. "You might be here a while."

"Fine with me," Gary replied. "Hope I'm not bugging you."

She giggled. "No, but I can't believe I fell for you and your trained bug." She took in the view in front of her: Gary's zippered khaki shorts. She liked what she saw, and willed the bug to stay just a little bit longer. Gary wasn't complaining either, his view allowed a glance or two over the curves that peeked out of her top.

The gangly green visitor finally rested in Gary's hand, and he carefully turned and set it on the far side of the rock. When he looked back to Kate, she was grinning, clutching her hands together. "My hero," she warbled, doing her best Southern belle imitation. "Whatever can I do to repay you?" She had a good idea, and hoped that her hero felt the same.

Gary took the clutched hands in his and pulled Kate to her feet. He released her hands and pivoted her so that she was pressed against the boulder, looking over his shoulder out at the park. Only she didn't see the park. All she saw was the handsome bug wrangler that stood before her, dark and smiling and oh so close. "Bug removal is quite dangerous. I am well compensated for my expertise." She watched his lips, and wanted to feel them, taste them. She felt his warm hands resting on her hips, and wanted to feel them, too.

"C'mere bug man," she teased, and reached for him. Grape-laced lips meshed. They explored with their first kiss, and became more creative with their second. Hands moved and rested, learning personal topography. Gary rolled his fingers up her back, back down to her hips. Her softness filled his hands, pressed against his chest and stomach. Kate stretched her hands over his strong shoulders, slipping one hand up his neck while the other slid toward his ass.

He stepped closer to her, putting one foot between hers. Kate straddled his foot, pressing her hips against him. She felt his cock strain against her, and broke their kiss with a quiet moan. As her head tipped back against the rock, Gary trailed kisses down her neck and cleavage. His hands moved up to her breasts, and he kept her pressed against the rock.

Sandwiched between the warm rock and the sexy, surprise visitor, Kate closed her eyes and let her other senses work non-stop. She felt his mouth travel down her shirt, and his hands slowly lifted its hem. She could feel the sun and air on her exposed skin. The shirt stretched higher, and she raised her arms over her head. She opened her eyes to Gary's hungry stare. "Hi rock princess."

His mouth sunk to hers, and kissed her again, his tongue sweeping inside her mouth. His hands cupped her full breasts, feeling the small, firm nipples in his palm. He tensed and released them, feeling their soft weightiness. His cock responded to this sexy handful, and twitched against Kate's hip. Kate responded with an "ohhhhhh" that echoed inside Gary's mouth as their lips popped apart.

Kate felt his strong hands leave her breasts and quickly undo her bra. He slipped the straps lower...lower...his eyes wide at the growing swell of flesh that rose out of the cups. As the bra fell to the stone, Gary cupped her breasts and brought his mouth to them. "You taste good," he said, between mouthfuls of ample nipple and moon and breast. He nibbled and sucked what he could, and molded the rest with his hands.

She felt his warm wet mouth and his square fingers sculpting her breasts. She arched her back and raised her arms over her head, offering her curves to him. His suckling sounds and nipple play sent fingers of electricity right to her clit. "Yes...mouth my tits," she urged. Kate was swelling and throbbing: she was outdoors in the park, half naked and grinding against a sexy man she barely knew. The softness of her skin contrasted to the granite behind her and the hard man in front of her.

Gary's kisses and sucks moved from her full breasts and slowly trailed over her belly. Her skin was pale and soft, and felt good in his mouth. He lowered himself to his knees and looked up over her breasts to her face and raised arms. She was a sensuous statue against the rock...and made him harder. "I wish you could see how sexy you look," he told her as he feasted on her stomach. His hands wandered back to her breasts, tweaking and twisting the sensitive nubs.

His hands slid behind her back, and hinted that she needed to join him on the rock. She lowered her arms, placed her hands on his shoulders, and eased down to the rock. He watched her breasts pass before his mouth and grinned. She was so real, so full, so succulent. His mouth watered looking at her. He needed to taste more of her, all of her.

Kate reached over to him, and yanked his shirt from his shorts. She slid it over his head and draped it behind her on the rock. "More.... more," she said huskily as she stretched out on his shirt. She curled her index finger toward him, and he eagerly followed it back to her mouth. Her legs were on either side of him. He was right where she wanted him to be.

Stretched above her, Gary lowered his mouth onto hers. He felt her breasts under his chest, and her leg slid over his. "You need to lose these clothes," he reminded her as he kissed and stroked over her breasts and stomach. He slid his hands up her thighs, and stretched his fingers into the leg of her shorts. He teased her with his fingertips, only touching her skin. Her hips rose with his touch. He deftly unzipped the shorts, revealing her panties. He stroked the fabric, sliding his fingers lower. Her moan told him everything: he hooked her panties inside her shorts and slipped both off and underneath her for cushion. There she was: naked on the rock, flush and moist and ripe.

Mmmmm, she thought as the sun and Gary's gaze melted on her skin. She felt sexy and just a little wild being naked on this rock. And she liked the feeling. She heard him say "Ohhhhhh yes" as his hands explored where her shorts used to be. His hands traced over her hips, over the flesh of her shaved mound, down the slope of her thigh. Kate watched him explore her more intimately. She felt his fingers getting closer to her wet, swollen lips and clit. She begged "Touch me, open me."

Her request was immediately fulfilled. His fingers splayed over her lips, running over them and between them. He was careful to leave her clit alone, full and exposed. He'd get to that later. He nudged her thighs farther apart for a better view. He saw her glistening folds, her dark entrance, her full cushioning outer lips. He just grazed them, and then stroked them fully, applying tantalizing pressure. His fingers were damp when he removed them, and he offered one to her. Kate sucked her juices off of his finger. "More..."

"More, more, more...is that all you ever want?" He laughed as he lowered himself further. He was almost eye level with her pussy. He could see the hills and valleys up to her face. She was looking up at the clouds, and rubbing her nipples. "Here's your more," he said, and she looked down to see him hold her lips open and sink his mouth onto her. Her sigh and his moan met in the air over them. He sucked her lips into his mouth. He pinched her lips together to press her clit out, and licked it. He slipped a finger inside her and felt her buck into his hand. She was wet. She was hot. She was hungry.

He fingered her again, and lapped at her clit. "Oh yes." He kept his mouth on her, licking and swirling and tonguing. His fingers entered her, sliding and stretching in her tight wetness. "I love to hear you fingering me," she said, encouraging him to continue. He did, adding a second finger, keeping the sounds loud and wet. Her hips raised and she gasped with each increasing stroke. The view of her open lips right in front of him, the sound of her wet pussy, and her moans made Gary harder and hotter.

He continued to finger her while he worked to lose his shorts. Like she said, he had good hands and he was free in a moment. His stiff cock jutted toward her. He was thick and solid, and Kate licked her lips in appreciation. She sat up, and he knelt in front of her. Her mouth slid around his cockhead, slowly taking it in. She lingered over it, swirling and sucking it. She grasped his ass in her hands and pulled him toward her. His shaft slid past her lips and over her tongue. She sucked and purrrrrred on his throbbing cock. "More?" she asked him before she resumed sucking him. She knew the right answer.

Her hair was soft and springy in his hands. He kept the motion going to match her sucking and other oral delights. Gary felt the wow as her hand cupped his balls and a finger slid toward his ass. Her mouth was hot and tight and wet on his cock. When she opened her mouth and guided his cockhead over her extended flat tongue, he thought he would cum right there. No, he wanted her pussy.

Kate heard him suck in air when she rubbed his cock over her tongue. Ahhh, she thought. He likes that. She sucked more, and popped his cock out of her mouth when she felt him push her shoulders toward the rock. His eyes and hands and mouth traveled toward her open pussy. He dragged his hard cock over her lips and clit. His precum and her juices made everything wet. He watched his cock slide between her lips and enter her. She bracketed him between her raised legs, and pressed him deeper.

His cockhead pressed deep into her, and his thick shaft stretched her. She tightened her pussy around him. She raised her hips to meet his down stroke. He watched her breasts sway with his thrusts, and he had to taste them. He captured her nipple and moon, sucking. She heard the sloppy friction of his cock in her pussy. He felt the snug wetness of her pussy around his cock. His balls slapped against the trail of wetness that led to her ass. The sensations and sounds were inspiring.

She moaned as her orgasm built. She could feel the tightness, the tension inside her. She chanted "Yes...oh yes...mmmm yes...." as being filled and stroked and sucked brought her to the edge of exploding. He was close too. He wanted to cum inside her tight pussy, splash his cum deep inside her. His deep strong thrust sent her spiraling in release: muscles clenching, breath surging, hips rocking, pussy gushing. Her spasms and bucking triggered his orgasm too: he groaned as he pumped her with his cock, spewing his thick hot load. He settled against her, cushioned by her breasts and tummy, still inside her. Each struggled for breath and the ability to speak.

"Don't move," she said, using the extent of her language skills. He trumped her with "OK," and stayed right where he was, inside her folds, draped over her like the sunshine on his back. "Oh my," she said into his shoulder, kissing and nibbling there. "Oh my yourself," he said, raising just above her and kissing her softly.

She looked up at him and smiled. "Do you see what I see?" and nodded back toward the rock. Poised above them was the praying mantis that brought them closer together. "Is he bugging you?" he asked. He captured her laughing mouth in a kiss.