Am I Evil Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching them make out for a short while, I noticed that I was getting hard again. This time I wanted more than just a blow job.

"Slut Marie, roll over on to your back," I command as I stood up. I moved behind Kathrin and moved us between Marie's legs so that Marie would be looking up to see Kathrin and me behind her. "Tell her what I am doing to you!" I say as I push Kathrin on top of Marie.

"Ohhh, yesssss, Masters large cock is filling this slut up completely," Kathrin moaned as I slowly entered her hot wet cunt. There is a different feeling this time. I figure that it must be the anal beads applying additional pressure to the top of my cock.

"Please, don't tease this slut, just fuck her like the whore that she is!" Kathrin purrs from the slow rhythmic shallow thrusting I was starting with.

I grabbed hold of Marie's spread thighs and used them for more leverage as I started up my deep hard thrust into Kathrin's wanton cunt.

"Ohhh, Gawd, yessss!" Kathrin moans out loud, "Master's cock feels so good destroying this sluts pussy!"

"Wreck her," Marie says with a slight moan as all of our bodies are mashed together.

"Ohh, Yesss, I am so close, don't stop!" Kathrin moans as her orgasm is building to its peak.

I pull out of Kathrin and aim up for Marie's waiting cunt.

"Ohhh, put it back in," Kathrin pleads, before she feels me slam deep into her friend's pussy.

"Ohhhhh, yesss!" Marie moans as I penetrate her pussy in one hard thrust. Marie's love tunnel was just so incredibly wet. These deep hard thrust were like a tease for me because I was not able to get all that deep into Marie because of the angle.

"I need more," Marie pleaded. But with not getting what I need, I pull out of Marie and slam hard back into Kathrin.

"Yessssss," Kathrin moans.

"Ohhh," Marie sighs.

Even though I had just cum a short time ago, I could feel it getting ready to erupt out of my balls. I try to maintain these hard deep thrust as I build to my own orgasm.

"Yesss, Yesss, I am cummmiiiinnnnnng!" Kathrin screams out as a flood out wetness floods out around my cock. Half a thrust later, Kathrin's pussy clamps down on my cock. That extra pressure was just the thing to launch my own orgasm. My cock erupts as I force it deep into Kathrin. Kathrin's body shutters with a second small orgasm as I start to fill her cunt with my seed.

I held us in place as Kathrin road out her last orgasmic body quake. I could feel myself getting soft, so I pulled out and sat back down on the chair I had been sitting on earlier. Both of them turned to look at me.

"Sluts, go up stairs and clean up. You have half an hour to wash and be kneeling on the bed," I commanded needing a slight rest to recharge my love stick's battery. They both untangled themselves as they slid off the table. I watched as they staggered slightly out of the kitchen towards the staircase.

Once they left, I took a quick look into the fringe and pulled out a bottle of water and an apple. I downed the water and ate the apple quickly. I grabbed my little bag of toys and headed for the bedroom myself. I knew that it was not the full 30 minutes that I had told the ladies to be ready, but I wanted to see if I can over hear any comments about how things are going so far. I got my wish as I approached the bedroom door quietly.

"Whats up with calling him Master?" Marie asks of Kathrin.

"It just felt like the right thing to call him the first time he just used me as a sex doll," Kathrin replied.

"What do you think is coming for us? I am a little nervous after that spanking he had you put on me," Marie said.

"I don't know what is going through his mind but I know that you liked the spanking. Half way through you were drenching my hand," Kathrin commented.

"I was not enjoying it!" Marie said with a little giggle, "It did hurt, but...hmmm, I hope he lets me have a ride on that cock. He just teased me with the tip earlier! Is he as big as I hope he is?"

"Well, look who is the slut now? And yes, sometimes I think he is going to split me in half," Kathrin replies with a giggle too.

"How much time do we have?" Marie asks.

"Oh, I don't know, we better get on the bed just in case. I would not like to be on the receiving end of a spanking from you," Kathrin said in a hurry.

"Just keep that in mind, pay back!" Marie added.

I heard some rustling and then it went quiet. I guessed that they had moved to the bed as order. I slowly opened the door. On the bed they were kneeling facing the door. Kathrin still had her top on but wide open like I had ripped. Her large breasts were on full display, with nipple clamps still on. Marie's blouse still only had the top couple buttons undone. Both ladies still have their skirts on, but are not covering much as they kneel there on the bed.

"Very good, sluts," I say with a devilish smile. I walked slowly toward the bed. They both look at me quickly before diverting their eyes. "Sluts.stand!"

They both quickly moved off the bed and stood up as straight as they could. I moved closer. "Skirts off," I command. I watch as they unzip their skirts and push them off their hips almost in perfect unison with each other.

"Slut Kate, take off your blouse, and get back on your knees on the bed," I command as I move even closer to Marie. "Slut Marie, I have not forgotten about you!" I turn her around to face Kathrin, before sliding my hands up and around to grope and squeeze her tits. I grabbed hold of the fabric and pull the blouse open. The remaining buttons went flying. I heard Marie gasp as I pulled her blouse open then down off her body. I let the blouse fall freely to the floor, as my hands went back up to play and fondle Marie's firm tits.

I watched Kathrins reaction as I massaged Marie's breasts. Her eyes seemed to be mesmerized by what I was doing to her friend. I am only guessing, but I think that Kathrin wishes that she was in Marie's place.

"Hmmmmm," Marie moaned as I slightly pinched her nipples.

"Slut Kathrin," I say in that cold commanding manner. Kathrin looks into my eyes. "I am giving you a choice, I remove those nipple clamps and put them on Slut Marie here and you get what is in my pack or you keep those nipple clamps on and Slut Marie gets what is in the pack."

I watch Kathrin try to come to terms with what is being asked. She also keeps glancing down toward my pack and back up to Marie's eyes. Marie ever slow slightly shakes her head no, which brings a smile to my face as she already came to the conclusion that Kathrin is going to make Marie the victim of what is in my pack.

Kathrin mouths, "I am sorry" before speaking out loud, "Slut Marie will get what is in the pack." Just as Kathrin finished speaking she drops her eyes to the floor.

"Well that lets see what I have in store for you Slut Marie," I say with a slight coldness, which I hope covered my joyfulness. "Stay right where you are, Slut, I move over and grab my backpack. I return with the bag and sit down on the bed so that both can see what I pull out. "Well lets see what Slut Marie has in store for her, Hmm It looks like a ball gag, I say as I pull the red ball and leather straps from the pack. "Slut Kate, get over here and put this on Slut Marie"

Kathrin almost jumps off the bed before taking the ball gag. I watch as Marie shakes her head no as Kathrin pushes the ball into Marie's mouth before latching it tight in place. Next I pull out a set of hand cuffs, "Lock her hands behind her back," I command as I give Kathrin the cuffs. Marie could be heard screaming, "No!" from behind the gag, but Kathrin still cuffed her hands together.

The last thing that I pull from the pack is an 8" strap on dildo. "Slut Kate, put this on and lay down in the middle of the bed," again I command. Kathrin now has a devilish little smile as adjusts the straps before lying down on her back.

I take hold of Marie and whisper into her ear, "You are going to ride that, I help Marie up on to the bed. It is awkward for Marie but with our help she is soon riding plastic cock. Kathrin is thrusting upward while Marie is pushing down. I don't think that this is the first time either one of them has been on the receiving side of a strap on.

Marie is moaning through the gag. Kathrin is letting out slight sighs also. It is time that I get in on this action. I strip down, before moving on to the bed. I work my way up behind Marie as she bounces on the dildo. I reach around her and again start to tweak her nipples. Marie is moaning away in pleasure. I push Marie forward and she falls on top of Kathrin.

Kathrin keeps up the thrusting, and starts to moan as the two bodies rub against each other. I start to rub and massage Marie's ass, before slowly pulling on the string of beads up her ass. As I the last one is about to come out I stop. Reach back over for my pack, and pull out a tube. Marie has been watching me since I stopped pulling out her beads.

There is a muffled "No," from Marie as she watches me lube up my hard cock.

"At least he is using Lube," Kathrin chimes in as she gives Marie's ass a little slap.

I move behind Marie, and she tries to pull away. Grabbing hold of the handcuff chain with my left hand I pull her back. My other hand quickly pulls out the last bead and to my surprise Kathrin grabs hold of Marie's ass cheeks and pulls them apart giving me better access to her friend's asshole. Marie's asshole is still gaping from the anal beads being just pulled out. I push forward and slowly force my cock into that tight ass.

Marie's ass is so tight. I can feel her trying to clamp up her sphincter to keep my cock from invading any more of her bowel but I just keep on forcing more and more of my manhood into her.

"Too big," Marie tries to scream just as I start to pump in and out of her ass. With each thrust more and more of my cock is forced in.

Marie's moans or cries or screams are just incoherent ramblings as both Kathrin and I time our thrust. We must have been like twenty or thirty thrusts when Marie just let out one long scream, as her body shook with orgasmic energy before a large amount of fluid leaked out around the plastic cock up her pussy.

I stopped letting Marie's body recover from this orgasmic quake. Once I felt the last aftershock I started back up with even harder thrusts into Marie's ass.

Marie just kept mumbling "please" over and over again. Not sure what she wanted, but I was not going to stop until I came up her tight ass. The extra pressure of the dildo moving in and out in time with my cock just added to the powerfulness of my own orgasm. One last hard deep thrust and I held my cock deep in Marie's bowel as I shot blast after blast of cum.

"NOOOOOOOO," Marie moaned behind the gag, as another orgasm washed over her body. I held on to Marie's hips as she rode out her orgasm.

I was drained physically and mentally. I slumped down pulling Marie over with me, with my softening cock still in her ass. It was not long before I closed my eyes for a quick rest.

Not sure how long I was a sleep, but Marie was sleeping beside me. Her gag was gone, and so were the handcuffs. Kathrin had to of taken them off her friend while I slept. I did notice that it was just Marie and I on the bed.

I slowly and quietly slipped off the bed. After covering Marie with a blanket and finding my boxer shorts. I went looking for the lady of the house. It did not take long to find my raven haired goddess in the kitchen. Kathrin was only wearing my shirt, and it just barely covered her firm round ass. Her perfectly tanned and toned legs on display were working their magic on me as I was getting hard quick. I had been in the door way only a few seconds, when Kathrin turned to see me standing there.

The shirt parted enough to expose skin from her neck straight down to her trimmed pubic hair. Those wondrous mounds on her chest just slightly covered. Our eyes lock onto each other as Kathrin brought a piece of melon up to her mouth. It was one of the most erotic scenes I had ever had the privilege to witness. After the eating three pieces of melon in the most erotic way she could, Kathrin picks up another piece of melon. She beckons me to come closer with her other hand as she puts the melon in her mouth.

With out breaking eye contact I cross the floor. Pushing my hardened manhood right against her pussy mound, Kathrin pulls me in for a kiss as she feeds me the last piece. We broke the kiss long enough for me to eat the piece of melon. Then we were back at it with heat and needfulness of randy teenagers.

We were making out against the kitchen island when I reached up to massage one of Kathrin's tits.

"Oh, still sore," Kathrin moans into my mouth as she pulls away a little. With that I kiss my way down her chest toward one of her sore nipples. I suckle on the nipple very gently. I notice the bowl of cut melon. Grabbing a piece of melon, I use the coolness of the fruit to sooth and tease Kathrin's nipples, before licking and sucking off the juice.

"Oh, you dirty boy," Kathrin gasps with pleasure as I push the melon cube into her already wet cunt. The melon piece is pulled out and brought up to Kathrin's mouth where she lets me push it into her mouth. "Hmmm," She moans.

I push off my boxers as I stepped in between Kathrin's legs. It seemed like in one fluid motion, not only was I deep in her wet tight love tunnel but Kathrin was also now sitting on the edge of the island.

"Ohh, gawd yess," Kathrin moaned before clamping her mouth on mine. We kissed as I fucked her with short but deep thrusts. There was something different. As my cock moved in and out, I could feel the presence of something else. Kathrin must still have the beads in her ass. Kathrin shook her head "yes" as if answering that unasked question. The slow deep thrusts changed slowly to hard hitting face paced thrusts.

"Yessss, you fucker! Fuck me Like the Whore I AM!!" Kathrin screamed out in pleasure.

"You Love my cock filling you UP, Slut?" I ask while trying to keep up these hard thrusts.

"You do better," Kathrin replied.

"Who are you to tell me, Slut?" I said coldly. I quickly pushed Kathrin flat on to her back with a tit in each hand. I now used her tits as fuck handles to pull her into my thrusts.

"Ohhhh, You Fucker!!" Kathrin moaned, "Yes bastard just like that!" With that I squeezed a little tighter, as I was building to my own climax.

"Not in meeeeeee," Kathrin moans out as the first of many spurts of my cum start to fill up her womb, which in turn pushed her over the edge in to her own orgasm. I held me in her as we both rode out our mutual orgasms. Kathrin shot me a look of death as we started to come down from that orgasmic high.

"I told you not to cum in me," Kathrin barked.

"You loved every minute of it, you old whore, besides both of us know that you can't get pregnant," Marie said calmly as her hand lightly massaged my back. I turned my head to look into Marie's eyes. I guess I read her mind, because she took the opportunity to pull me in for a deep lust filled kiss.

"My turn, stud, but not here...shower, now! Oh and cow, you stay here and be ready for when we come back," Marie said in a new commanding voice as she pulled me along toward the stairs.

"What have I gotten myself into?" I thought to myself as I let myself being drawn toward a much needed shower.

12