Am I Ready to be a Cuckold?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cheekybrit
cheekybrit
279 Followers

Emily had even set a chair beside the bed for me, to watch everything unfold, just like in that video. She was thoughtful even when she was fucking another man. God I loved this woman so much. I sat down and Kyle removed his shirt and pants to reveal the body he had clearly worked so hard on. My wife gave me a nervous smile and removed her heels, dropping in height significantly. She looked tiny compared to the man behind her. She reached her hands around to her back and seductively unzipped her dress. It clung to her breasts for a moment before it dropped to the floor. Kyle gave an impressed whistle as he gazed upon her body, now only covered by a tiny thong and a silk bra.

Kyle could keep his hands off my wife no longer and he walked over and kissed her neck, reaching around and unclipping her bra. It fell to the ground and he grasped my wife's breasts and pushed them together, burying his face in them, licking the nipples. I saw his dick start to rise in his boxer shorts as he licked Emily's nipples, exploring her back, stomach and buttocks with his hands.

This was already driving me crazy with jealousy but the worse it felt, the more turned on I got. The pressure became too great and as I kept my eyes on the action I unzipped my pants and reached inside my boxers, wrapping my fingers around my cock.

Kyle pulled his lips away from Emily's breasts and slid his shorts down to his ankles, stepping out of them. The man was hung, and he knew it. He encouraged Emily down to the ground and he lowered herself to her knees. Kyle placed his hands on his hips and waited for my wife to take charge. She glanced nervously at me and I nodded approval to her. I was enjoying this. It was torture, but it was pleasure. The only thing I can think of likening it to is the feeling of getting a tattoo, but with the mixture of emotions just revved up a thousand times.

She reached her hands up to his cock and she gently cradled it for a moment, feeling its weight and its girth. She gradually ran her fingers up the length of his shaft with one hand and with the other lightly massaged his balls. The touch seemed to send a wave of pleasure through his body and he almost fell backwards, before composing himself again.

She ran her fingers up and down a little quicker, with a firmer grip. She pulled and pinched a little, she ran her nails along his shaft. Her other hand left his balls and she ran it up and down his thigh, gently caressing it before stroking her fingers over his buttocks and up to his back, his stomach and his chest. She brought her hand back down to his cock and began jerking him harder with both, looking up at his face, looking for signs of intense pleasure from her new lover. He had been gazing up at the ceiling with bliss but now he brought his eyes down to meet hers, watching her tease, caress and stroke his cock.

They looked into each other's eyes for a moment before she shifted her position a little, getting closer. She teased his cock towards her mouth, gazing at it as if it were a painting. She pressed her lips together and gave the tip of his penis a light kiss. She looked back up at him and smiled. She pursed her lips again and began to kiss up the length of his shaft and back down. Then she licked gently up and down, fondling his balls with her fingertips.

He moaned, as if impatient for more, but both he and I really loved this teasing. She finally brought her mouth to the tip of his penis and slowly engulfed it within her mouth, sliding the full length, kissing the tip every time on the way out. She increased her pace, easing her luscious pink lips around his cock, applying pressure in all the places that drove him crazy. She brought her hands up to his buttocks and squeezed them as she sucked him, back and forth, back and forth.

I could hear Kyle groaning. He was beginning to lose himself in this amazing blowjob and my wife seemed to recognize the signs. She pulled her mouth away from him, making him glance down at her. She smiled, running her nails over the head of his penis. "My turn," she whispered.

She stood and walked over to me. She kissed me on the lips quickly before lying down on the bed, spreading her legs for Kyle who was eagerly clambering between them. She turned her head and gazed into my eyes as Kyle began to tease her clitoris with his tongue. She looked relaxed and in control. I was proud of her. How many wives would do this for their husbands?

She tried to hold my gaze but her eyes fluttered and closed. They locked back on mine again before closing once more. She turned her head away and looked down at the man between her thighs, flicking his tongue against the most tender part of her body. He concentrated intensely, keeping his tongue on her as she spasmed uncontrollably on the bed.

Her breaths became shorter as he slid his tongue gently within her pussy, licking inside her, pushing his tongue deeper and deeper inside her. She let out a small cry of pleasure before clasping her hands over her mouth, turning to face me as if embarrassed all of a sudden. We were well beyond the point of embarrassment, I thought, still jerking my cock with intense excitement, watching my fantasy fleshed out before me.

Emily kept one hand over her mouth but placed the other on Kyle's head as he continued to lick inside her pussy. I thought at first she was pushing him away but then she began to run her fingers through his hair, pulling it at the back, as if forcing him deeper. It was all becoming too much for her. She looked back to me, as if asking for permission to orgasm. I nodded as I jerked harder. She immediately closed her eyes, her body trembling. The hand over the mouth did no good, she emitted a groan of pleasure through the fingers before sliding them down to her breasts and lightly touched her nipples, still groaning as Kyle pleasured her.

Suddenly he pulled away and she shot him a look of desperation, begging him to continue, but he licked his lips, then brushed his mouth with his hand. "On your hands and knees," he said through quick breaths. She nodded and turned herself over, before placing herself as instructed. She glanced at me again, as he touched his hand to his cock, starting to guide it into her pussy. This is it, I thought. I smiled back at Emily as she watched me touch myself.

Kyle eased his head gently into Emily's now fully lubricated pussy, slipping it in swiftly, causing her to stir in discomfort. He grabbed her hips firmly and pulled his cock out before pushing it decisively back inside as far as he could penetrate. Emily gasped with both pain and pleasure before he eased it back out, then drove back into her. At first I thought he was being too forceful but then I watched my wife's face every time he pulled out of her. She seemed to raise her eyebrows, as if awaiting his next entry. Then it came and her face relaxed.

It was so sexy to see her enjoying this. For so long I had imagined this scene and now, happening right before me it was better than I could ever have hoped for. I was so desperate to cum but I wanted to wait, to hold on until they were done. I didn't want that inevitable feeling of guilt, or awkwardness, to arrive any sooner than needed. I wanted to witness every second of this and enjoy it.

Kyle pounded my wife from behind, his hips straining to get deeper every time, Emily's body rebounding every time he penetrated her. Finally he eased the pace and stretched her hands over her back and around to her breasts, fondling them as he drove in and out of her pussy. My wife bent her arms in response and collapsed flatter on the bed, only her ass in the air, still being pounded by her lover. Their bodies seemed to become one as he collapsed on top of her, his hip movements slowing. He began to whisper something in her ear but I couldn't hear what, and I didn't care. I was getting close now and it looked like he was too.

Perhaps he had whispered an instruction because soon after he pulled his penis from her and waited as she turned onto her back. She spread her legs for him to enter her missionary style. He caressed her thighs before lowering himself down on top, easing his cock towards her pussy once more.

He penetrated her and she groaned with pleasure again, lost in the moment now. He picked up pace quickly and pounded her, his trunk like arms supporting his weight over her. She gazed up at him, running her eyes over his body. She reached out her fingers and held them flat against his chest, feeling the chiseled figure. She ran her fingers over his arms, across his back and to his buttocks. She couldn't resist worshipping his physique. She couldn't hide her desire for him.

His pace slowed a little as she gently teased at his body with her fingertips. She ran her nails over his chest to his stomach which seemed to drive him wild with pleasure. He was close now and she could feel it, she seemed to be urging him closer with her incessant teasing. He groaned and his arms seemed to give way beneath him as he reached a hand beneath my wife's neck and held his body close to hers.

He pounded her pussy as she ran her nails over his buttocks and gripped him tight, as if forcing his cock deeper inside her. He groaned again.

"No, keep going," I heard my wife whisper in his ear. She must have been feeling another orgasm approaching, she didn't want him to cum yet. I was so close too, I felt his pain.

"I can't" he whispered back.

"Please Kyle," she whispered.

He increased his force, driving Emily wild with excitement again. She cried out in ecstasy, running her fingers all over his body, wrapping her legs around his, pulling him closer, tighter to her.

"I'm gonna cum," he whispered.

"No," she replied.

"I have to pull out."

"Not yet."

"I have to," he said, straining his voice.

He tried to pull out of her but she couldn't help herself, she held his legs tightly with her own and when he tried to pull his body away from hers she pulled him in for a gentle kiss.

"Not yet," she whispered again. "Don't stop."

He breathed deeply, and seemed to think for a moment before placing his lips back on my wife's and kissing her back.

"Don't stop," she whispered again.

They gazed into each other's eyes for a moment as he pounded her, still staving off his orgasm before they both instinctively put their lips together again, kissing uncontrollably, with incredible passion. Their bodies were one again as they embraced tightly, their lips locked , only releasing to show flashes of tongues battling within. He groaned loudly through the kiss and his body jerked, Emily doing her best to hold the huge man tightly against her own tiny figure.

His orgasm seemed to last forever. He moaned loudly with every spurt of semen that entered my wife's pussy, still trying to retain the kiss as he did so. Emily gasped every time she breathed, as if she was dreaming. Still his hips kept driving his cock within her pussy, still the orgasm continued, until finally his body stopped, the kiss ended, and they embraced each other on the bed.

I was covered in my own semen. The passion of their lovemaking had driven me over the edge, I had lost my mind with pleasure. The sight of my wife being fucked by another man, in such a passionate way, it was all too much. It took a moment for me to realize that this was never the plan. He was not supposed to cum inside my wife. Already I felt the first pinch of regret.

On the bed the lovers were whispering something to each other. Finally Kyle began to ease his cock out of Emily, making her moan wildly as he did so. He took some deep breaths before clambering to his feet, almost falling over as his legs were so shaky. My wife just lay there, staring at the ceiling.

None of us said a word. Kyle began pulling his clothes back on. I sat in the chair. My wife lay still, eyes now closed.

"I'll let myself out," Kyle said as he pulled on his shirt and left the room. I heard the door swing closed and I felt relieved he had gone.

I showered silently with Emily, washing each other, drying each other after. Then we made love passionately. Her body was tired, and I felt emotionally drained, but we both felt invigorated that night together.

cheekybrit
cheekybrit
279 Followers
12