Ama Laga

Story Info
A young woman interrupts a pagan sex rite.
2.2k words
4.29
36.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justine smiled excitedly as she drove her V.W. through the darkening Carolina hills on her way to the country home of her godfather Leo and his wife Sophia. It was her first spring break, and her boyfriend had to stay on campus. Her roommates were headed to Daytona to chase boys and get wasted. They teased her about her decision not to go, said she was too innocent and naïve (they even called her “Miss Purity” occasionally). She strongly disagreed. She wasn’t so innocent. She had made love to her boyfriend Bob many times, well…several times, and had even tried to please him orally once (though she had to admit she hadn’t tried very hard). She certainly could have had any man she wanted. She had full breasts and lips and firm buns that begged to be spanked, long blond hair that cascaded over her shoulders, and bright blue eyes hid behind thick-rimmed glasses. At eighteen, boys had been making passes at her for five years, and she was tired of it.

Leo and Sophia lived in a large farmhouse, complete with gables and a large stone cellar. It lay just outside of a small town with a liberal arts college where Leo taught philosophy and Sophia art. She was excited: she was going to surprise her godparents, having gotten out a few days early. She was just disappointed she wouldn’t be making it for dinner, as their dinners were always delightful. Sophia’s cooking was robust, the wine plentiful, and the guests always interesting. They entertained a wide variety of people, usually professors from their college, but also politicians, ministers, doctors, and teachers. But their most frequent visitors were a Baptist minister who always argued the conservative side of any discussion (Justine didn’t care much for him), and his demure wife Ruth, a doctor named Paul Bittman who was blond, cute, and always teased Justine (she had even had a crush on him at one point), and Debbie Day, a sweet and perky teacher with dark hair cut short. Justine loved her. She was the only member of the group not yet in her forties, though everyone was quite healthy and hearty. The discussions were always lively, frequently impassioned, and about multiple and diverse topics. Leo studied a wide range of subjects, though lately he had been reading about paganism and magick.

As she drove through the sheltering pines to the house, she was surprised to see that no lights were on despite the fact that several cars were in the driveway. She called out as she pushed open the heavy oak door, but no one answered. Decidedly odd she thought. Some candles burned on the dining room table, so where were they? Nothing seemed amiss except…the cellar door was open. She tried the switch, and it didn’t work. But as she descended a few steps, she thought she heard a murmur of voices and saw a flicker of light below. The air seemed to be getting warmer. Suppressing an urge to cry out (she very much wanted to surprise them and was curious as well), she continued downward.

“Seek ecstasy,” said a voice that sounded like Sophia’s.

“Lust is the path,” said a group of voices.

“Ama Laga.”

It was extremely hot and humid in the cellar, and by the time Justine had reached the floor, her glasses were completely fogged. She could make out a group of people around some candles; the walls were covered in white. As she approached the group, she could smell sweat and cedar wood, and she inhaled deeply. Suddenly the woman closes to her struck her chest with her fist three times then loudly said with Sophia’s voice:

“Na So Ko Ma.”

“Na So Ko Ma,” replied the group.

As she reached the circle, her glasses cleared, and she saw that it was indeed Sophia and five others. And, they were all naked!

“Na So Ko Ma,” said the group.

Justine gasped in shock and embarrassment. Quickly Leo, who stood beside Sophia, stepped over to her and covered her mouth with his hand while still maintaining the chant. He looked into her frightened eyes with caring and reassurance, and she resisted the urge to flee.

“Na So Ko Ma,” the group chanted continuously.

Dr. Paul came up from behind her and gagged her with a soft leather thong, then bound her hands together in front of her. He took a knife and carefully cut off her yellow sundress and her pink panties and bra, then threw them into the darkness behind them.Oh my god, what are they going to do with me?

“Na So Ko Ma,” they chanted without pause.

Paul led her outside of the circle of light, and then very gently pushed her down to her knees. She tried to cover her nakedness, ashamed, and averted her eyes from the group, then realized it was useless. She looked around the circle, blushing…

“Na So Ko Ma.”

…and realized it was all her godfather’s regular guests! The Reverend and his wife, Dr. Paul, and Debbie. She thought she saw someone in the shadows as well, outside the circle of candle light. Justine was surprised to see what good shape everyone was in for their age. Their bodies were toned, muscled, and tanned, and the Reverend was built like a football linesman. She noticed too that Leo and Sophia had ash marks on their foreheads. But, what was going on!? Naked and chanting in a cellar (especially with a pastor)?

“Na So Ko Ma.”

Justine allowed herself to peek at the men’s penises. Paul’s looked about the same as Bobbys’s, while Leo’s was longer and thicker. But, Justine gasped when she saw the Reverend’s: it was fat and very long and reminded her of a baby elephant’s trunk. One would definitely have to call that one a cock! Sophia spread her legs and lifted up her arms to form the shape of a star.

“Na So Ko Ma.”

Leo fell to his knees and kissed her feet, then her pubis, inhaling deeply, then her breasts. He circled around her three times then kissed her between her buttocks, then her back, then passionately on the lips. One by one the others knelt to worship the priestess. Justine noticed that the men were stroking their pricks which were hardening.

“Na So Ko Ma.”

Sophia looked flush. She picked up a chalice-like cup of wine that had been sitting between the two candles and drank. She passed it to the kneeling chanting group, the last one draining it, then knocked three times upon her chest.

“Na So Ko Ma.”

She then laid back with her legs spread wide, her pussy open and wet. The men surrounded her, their pricks hard and bobbing. Justine gasped through the gag: the Rev’s cock looked like a tree limb oozing with sap, red and menacing. Leo kissed Sophia then entered her with a single thrust that made her groan.

“Na So Ko Ma.”

He pumped her with steady strokes while Justine watched, mystified. Suddenly he grimaced, about to cum, then withdrew, holding his semen. Paul took his place, Sophia eyes looked into his with lust, and he humped her till he too could hold it in no longer. The women maintained the chant and made strange signs over them with their fingers. When the Reverend entered her, stretching her completely (how can she possibly take it?), Sophia thrashed her head and long dark hair back and forth, panting, then screamed in orgasm.

“Na So Ko Ma.”

They took turns with her, sweating and panting, till the Reverend cried out and filled her with his cum. She got up, still breathless, and squatted over the empty chalice. Justine watched as she squeezed out the cum and her own juices which dribbled into the cup.

“Na So Ko Ma.”

The chant echoed in Justine’s mind; she felt hot, sweaty, flushed. She still couldn’t believe what was happening.I just witnessed my godfather’s wife get gang-banged. Sophia knocked on her chest three times.

“Na So Ko Ma.”

She got on her knees before the group who surrounded her, standing with their legs parted and still chanting. One by one, she stimulated them with her mouth, sucking and licking till the men were all hard and the women wet and flushed with desire, their eyes glassy. Saliva and juices dripped down her chin.

“Na So Ko Ma.”

The chant pulsated in Justine’s head.Na So Ko Ma. Na So Ko Ma. Sophia thumped her chest three times. The Reverend lay down.

“Na So Ko Ma.”Na So Ko Ma.

With her back to Justine, she slowly lowered herself onto his huge throbbing cock groaning as it entered. Paul approached from behind and entered her ass with a single brutal push. Justine jumped, Sophia gasped. Leo knelt before Sophia and fed her his pulsing prick.I’m enjoying watching this, she thought, confused but aroused.

“Na So Ko Ma.”Na So Ko Ma.

As they rhythmically penetrated her, pushing deep within her, the women chanted and danced casting shadows on the white walls. Leo looked deeply into Justine’s eyes. She saw affection there and …desire, no, more than desire…lust…Leo wanted her.

“Na So Ko Ma.”Na So Ko Ma

Leo grimaced as he shot his load into Sophia’s hungry mouth. She reached over, still filled with the other’s cocks, and grabbed the cup, then spit her saliva and Leo’s cum into it.

“Na So Ko Ma.” Na So Ko Ma

Paul muscles tightened and he quickly withdrew then took the chalice. Aiming into the cup, he spurted streams after stream of thick cum into it. Justine could smell the cum and wanted to taste it.

“Na So Ko Ma.”Na So Ko Ma

She wanted to feel it shooting into her mouth. She wanted to fuck them, fuck Leo, fuck them all. She wanted to have all her holes filled with hard cock. To be filled with cum.

“Na So Ko Ma.”Fuck me.

Sophia pounded her chest three times, and the group began to dance around the candles, gesticulating wildly and thrusting their pelvises. Then all but Leo and Sophia laid down in a circle…male-female-male-female and began to suck and lick each other. Justine saw Paul’s dick was getting hard again and wet with saliva.

“Na So Ko Ma.”Fuck me.

She wanted to have it. She realized that this wasn’t about love…or even about sex…it was aboutfucking. Justine spread her legs and reached down with bound hands to her pussy that was dripping, her juices running down her inner thighs. She rubbed her clit faster and faster, her eyes closed.

“Na So Ko Ma.”Fuck me.

She felt Leo’s hands on her and was surprised when he cut her bindings. His eyes encouraged her and she slowly crawled over to Paul. She was not hesitant. She took his entire cock into her mouth, down to the base, smelling the cum and sweat in his pubic hair. She pumped it with her hand as Debbie pushed on her head.

“Na So Ko Ma.”

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the figure that had been in the shadow: Billy D, a young seminary student and occasionally guest. She understood:a balance male and female was needed. His young prick pointed skyward and its head was coated with pre-cum. He kneeled before her and she took him into her eager mouth while Paul moved his head between her legs, tonguing her sweet pussy.

“Na So Ko Ma.”

As Billy exploded into her mouth, she shook with the first orgasm in her life, shaking so violently that Paul couldn’t keep his tongue in her cunt. She was lost, overwhelmed, a youthful body, an animal wanting more and more. Deb brought forth the chalice and she spit Billy’s cum into it. Sophia knocked three times.

“Na So Ko Ma.”

Everything shifted. It became a mass of entangled bodies, wet with cum and sweat and spittle, caressing, penetrating, licking and sucking. No word was spoken, only the chant, moans and groans.

“Na So Ko Ma,” all chanted including Billy and Justine.

Justine lowered herself grunting onto the Rev’s immense pole, and Billy penetrated her virgin ass. Leo stood before her, her godfather’s hard prick inches from her lips. She looked up at him and saw his eyes glazed with want, then took it into her mouth with a single gulp, grabbing his ass to push it in further.Fuck me.

“Na So Ko Ma.”

When the Reverend came, she squatted over the chalice, and when Leo came, she spit it into the cup. The next several hours were filled with fucking, with lust that moved through the group in waves, moving it to thrust, moan, and quiver. Justine remembers licking pussies clean while Leo fucked her ass; remembers licking Billy’s ass to prepare it for Paul’s cock while Billy sucked the Reverend and Leo jerked Billy off into the chalice. When all were exhausted, the men surrounded the cup one more time and masturbated into to it, their last drips of cum dribbling down the sides. They lay in a pile on the floor, drifting off to sleep, and Justine watched as Sophia lifted the cup high, drank deep of it, and then passed the remainder to Leo. She lay down close to Justine and kissed her with semen-coated lips. “Welcome to the group my love.”