Amanda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laid down on the daybed and I crawled between her legs. She was breathing hard again and I could tell she was nervous. I moved gently up to where my cock was resting just on her inner lips. She was panting and grabbed my cock and rubbed it on her pussy at the same time wrapping those vise like legs around my waist. She was hungry to be fucked. I pushed forward just slightly. The head was now beginning to disappear between her lips and she began to whimper a little. I told her to relax and it would be over in a few seconds. I was right at her hymen and stayed there for a minute. I felt her lower body relax and took that as the signal to go in. I pushed forward quickly.

I buried my cock to the hilt, all the way to the bottom of her. She whimpered again but then started humming and moaning. I stayed motionless for a minute while her breathing returned to normal. To my surprise she started grinding her pussy against my cock, milking me like a cow. She was so damned tight and muscular. I started a real slow steady rhythm and she matched my every move. I pulled all the way out and then went back in deep very slowly. I knew I wouldn't last long with her bucking against me like this because she was so tight. I couldn't help but to quicken my pace as I felt my orgasm coming.

"Oh God Mandy, Jesus I'm cumming!" I moaned loudly.

She began moaning loudly too as I emptied a huge load of love juice deep inside her. I thought it would never stop coming and I could tell she could feel me filling her up.

"Oh, Greg, Oh God I cumming too. Oh please fuck me harder." She screamed.

I stroked her hard and fast and she came again, soaking my cock and balls while our juices drained from her onto the bed. We collapsed there together both breathing heavily and holding each other but not saying a word. I could still feel her pussy quivering and contracting from her recent orgasm.

After a few minutes I pulled my semi-soft cock out of her.

"Oh, God Greg that was great." She said. "I knew it would be good but I never thought it could be that good!"

"That had to be one of the most exciting experiences of my life." I said.

"I'm glad." She replied. "There's plenty more where that came from. We have all night."

I felt my dick start to grow as she said this and she saw it too. She rolled me over onto my back and began kissing me and licking my chest and nipples. She drove me crazy. It wasn't long before her head was at my cock and she was hungrily flicking her tongue at my balls.

"Here, baby." I said. "Let's try this again."

I showed her exactly how to suck a man. She was a quick learner and in just a few minutes she was going to town. I let her know how good she was making me feel. It wasn't long and I felt another huge cum load ready to burst.

"Mandy you're gonna make me cum again", I panted, "Do you want to swallow?"

"No I want to see it." She said.

She pulled her mouth off my cock and finished me off by stroking my shaft. A huge jet of cum spurted out and hit her right below her nose and then several more struck her face and my belly. She looked mesmerized that she was causing this and by my moans I was making her feel like a woman. She rubbed my cum on her face and licked her fingers.

"mmmmm." She said. "Next time I'm swallowing that stuff. You taste too good to waste."

I was starting to come down from my ecstasy and she was back on top of me. Grinding her pussy on my now soft cock. I had her sit on my face while I ate her. She came and came again as I licked voraciously at her snatch. My cock was hard again.

We moved from the daybed to her bedroom. We fucked, sucked and ate pretty much all night. I made her a woman that night. She wanted to try every position and even wanted my cock in her ass. It was amazing.

When we awoke the next morning we fucked once more. This time it was gentle and sweet and she came with a sigh.

It was time for me to go and I put on my clothes. She walked me to the door with nothing on but a little see through nightie. I could see her gorgeous body underneath and I was still having a hard time believing that I fucked that luscious girl.

"You know, my parents are out of town until next Wednesday." She said. "Maybe you should come over tonight and help me with my computer. I have had a sudden spyware attack that may take several hours to clean up plus I need a little tutoring. You wouldn't mind being my teacher would you Greg?"

I knew that she was giving me my excuse to get out of the house with Casey.

"Yeah, I think you're right." I said. "A hard cock is the only cure for some of that malicious software." I winked at her. "And I would love to be your teacher. It might take a long time though."

"Nothing worth learning is fast and easy. See you at 8." She said with a wink.

"You can count on it." I replied.

I went to the car and drove away. I planned to go to the sex shop today to buy some toys to take over to Amanda's. After all if I'm going to be her teacher she needs to graduate with a masters degree, I laughed to myself.

12