Amanda Adams becomes My Queen Ch. 03

Story Info
Amanda brings me to her palace to preview my new life.
3.1k words
4.39
27.9k
8

Part 3 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShyDenZen
ShyDenZen
105 Followers

Just to catch up, the fashion show was an embarrassment. You reached in the pink decorative bag and pulled out the panties and unwrapped them for me in the order of least revealing to most. You made me do a little walk and turn for all seven pairs. Finally when I could not stand any more of her laughter, you told me there was one more pair to show: they were my punishment panties. Turns out what you had in mind was to paddle my ass right in front of my wife because you wanted her to have a "vivid memory of my reddened ass to keep in mind all month." So you delivered ten strokes with the panties on and ten with them pulled to my knees. You made me count every one aloud and thank you for each one as well of course. It was especially humiliating counting and thanking you and addressing you as 'my Queen' in front of my snickering wife.

You made me pull the punishment panties back up and sit on my very sore bottom at the foot of my bed.

"Get a real good look around your bedroom, Buttercup, you won't be seeing it again for another month. You are the object of an agreement just reached. If I were a weaker person perhaps I'd let you out of your cage and leave the room long enough for you and your wife to say your proper goodbyes. But I'm afraid that's just not in the cards for tonight, she's traded you for a dog, and I think she made a wise choice..." You pause as I look to my wife for some hopeful conflict..

You continue, "Alright we've had some fun, now get dressed and pack your suitcase with anything you can't live without for a month. A month, Buttercup, in which your sweet wife as my witness, you will be at my mercy. Your rights... You'll have no rights save those I grant you. Your mind and your body now belong to me."

After I'd hurriedly gotten dressed and packed. I went downstairs where you and my wife were waiting by the front door.

You took my suitcase and opened the front door, "I'll take this and wait for you with the engine running. Sandra, I'm as good as my word. I'll keep my end of the bargain so we'll be in touch, Buttercup, don't keep me waiting long. Remember that you're mine now- for a month..."

There wasn't much to say, "Parting is such sweet sorrow... and all that." We hugged. I took in her scent and kissed her passionately twice.

"You're going to get through this, Honey, I know it," she encouraged me.

I know I had tears in my eyes as I went through the threshold and walked again towards your Jeep. Of course you got out to open the Jeep door for your Buttercup once again. I could see my wife's silhouette in the front window as you put the jeep in gear and drove us away.

She was waving bittersweetly...

"What kinds of things did you pack?"

"I packed some jeans and shirts and shoes hair stuff tooth brush deodorant..."

"Ok... When we arrive, I'll take your suitcase, when I show you your room I'll be inspecting its contents. If I find any item that I don't like I'll confiscate it and think of an apt punishment... I hope for your sake that you didn't over pack. I'll be providing nearly everything you'll be needing."

I study you as you smoothly drive toward the outskirts of town where the houses are spaced far apart. You're as beautiful in the the street light as the moment I first laid eyes on you but now I know that beautiful facade encases a dark and powerful Dynamo. This is machinery I might never fully comprehend. I may see it but only you can wield it.

The air between us is filled with arousal, and it occurs to me that owning me this way could be even more exciting for you than it is for me. After all, wasn't it you who purchased me? My beast strains at his cage with every bump you take us over. Every flex of my Kegel muscle is a reminder that your stinger is still stuck in my butt. You have violated me and you mean for me to feel your violation at all times. I wonder: to what extent you mean to feminize me? What do you intend to train me to be?

After a solid half hour of driving, the street lights are behind us. I've lost track of the route you've taken. The night is moonless and we're deep in the wooded outskirts of town. I dare not reach for the stereo controls, and must assume you mean for this trip to be a silent one. I wish you'd ask a question or give more orders or break the silence somehow, but you just gaze ahead stoically. I'm trapped in my own thoughts.

Suddenly you decelerate and make a hard right into a long dark driveway.

"This is my palace- not much to see tonight, Buttercup."

But I can already see from the floodlights that it's an impressive estate. Roman columns... giant red front door.

You come to a stop and pull the handbrake, "Sorry I haven't been very chatty, I've just been considering all the ways I'm going take you." A confident smile crosses your previously serious face, "Sit tight, I'll get the door for you. In fact, Buttercup, this is the last time I'm going to tell you, never get your own door when you're with me. I like to be chivalrous."

You lug my suitcase up your front steps and set it by the door. I eye my suitcase as you take out your keys; and I worry about its contents. It wasn't fair for you to tell me to pack anything and now you're going to hold me responsible for any unspecified "contraband." You pull open the large door dramatically and wave me inside. As I pass by you give my ass a hard smack. I'm still so tender. I gasp and wince.

You flip the switch by the door and light up a spacious entryway. It's so impressive and I wonder- not for the first time- where all your money came from, "Your house is magnificent, my Queen, truly a palace. Do you live here all by yourself?"

You ignore that it's not my place to ask you questions and simply answer, "This place requires a lot of upkeep, I have people that help me take care of it. Now let me show you your room."

You still manage to lead sexily up the stairs carrying my suitcase. I can feel and hear the little lock knocking against my cage. With every step. At the top of the stairs is a long hall with 5 doors- two on each side and one at the end, "That door on the end is my bedroom, you are not allowed in there without my explicit permission. Your's will be the room right next to it on the right."

You open the door and place my suitcase on the bed, "This is the room where you get to stay when you're good... If you decide to be obstinate, there's another room that'll be more appropriate."

You reach into the top drawer of the little bed side table and pull out a pair of handcuffs.

"Put your wrists together behind your butt," you command.

I obey. You cat-walk around behind me letting your heels clack on the wood floor boards. With two quick ratchets you tighten the cuffs around my wrists, "See that hook hanging from the wall? If you can manage not to fidget too much, I wont have to suspend you from that."

I stand still.

"Damn it!" you slip, "I meant to have you naked for this. I'm going to have to un-cuff you for a minute. Don't get cute, these are going right back on after you've stripped. Do be as lady-like as possible while I watch."

I strip with as much of a tease as I can manage as much as my heart is pounding. You smile and clap once. Soon, I'm wearing nothing but my cock cage and butt plug.

"This time I'm cuffing you to the hook, I know it was my mistake to forget about stripping you, but I just love that hook. Go stand under it with your hands above your head.. oh look! I don't even have to adjust the height its perfect for you."

you ratchet the cuffs closed on my wrists over my head. They're very tight. You walk your special walk over to my suitcase and slowly unzip the zipper.

You begin removing my quickly-folded clothes- garment by garment- and stacking them neatly on the bed.

"Clothes... jeans... shirts... you'll probably need none of these... Boxers?!"

You look at me incredulously, "I thought I made myself clear? Panties! For you- from now on!"

I roll my eyes.

"Am I dreaming? Or did you just roll your eyes, Buttercup? Cat got your tongue? That was a question!"

"Yes I did, my Queen. I'm very sorry I did."

"You will be sorry... every eye roll is ten strokes- on the bare with a wooden implement of my choosing... to be administered at my earliest convenience."

You continue unpacking, "One Dell laptop, I'll be holding on to this for now... deodorant- not a woman's brand... unacceptable...tooth brush, toothpaste... oh look: vibrating toothbrush... I cant take that risk with you."

You place everything back in the suitcase.

"I'm truly sorry you didn't pack a single thing I can allow you access to at this point. But please don't be too worried, As promised I have all you will need and more. I'll go gather some of them and bring them in to give you. Hang tight!"

I Kegel my plug mercilessly.

*

You return five minutes later carrying a over-sized pink duffle bag, "Ah, now Buttercup, here is some stuff I can allow you to keep in your room."

You set the pink bag on the bed and approach me making eye contact. You face my face just inches away, and reach down and give my balls a firm squeeze. You bat my cage back and forth slowly, "Now, Buttercup, I want to hear lots of thank-you's when I present you with these gifts, is that clear?"

"Yes, my Queen."

You show me your back as you walk dramatically back over to the bed. Unzip. First you pull out the bag of panties you made me buy at the first store one by one and show them to me. I thank you for them. Then the punishment panties; you raise an eyebrow of warning... "These you will put in a safe place, I hate to think what would happen if they were to go missing, and look! a back-up pair for when the first pair is in the laundry. I do hope you like doing laundry, Buttercup."

You pull out an assortment of feminine garments and hold them up for me to appreciate: a sun dress, various colors of yoga pants, blue-jean short shorts, skirts, blouses... After thanking you twenty times or so, I begin to get the picture of what my wardrobe will look like.

Next you bring out the toiletries: regular toothbrush/toothpaste, Secret deodorant, Herbal Essences shampoo, and to cap off my collection- a bottle of expensive perfume.

"Don't use too much, Buttercup, I have a sensitive nose and I don't want you smelling like a whore- just a hint."

Then you bring out two expensive-looking wigs: one - platinum blonde, the other - Julianne-Moore red, "I don't know yet if I'm going to prefer you as a dumb blonde, or a crazy red head? Lets dress you up now... and see."

*

My arms have all-but fallen asleep as you unlock me from your shiny steel cuffs. I stumble a little away from the wall.

"I'm going to change into something else myself, and go get something I forgot- it's not another gift for you, Buttercup, it's something I want to use on you tonight though. So pick out any of these outfits that strike your fancy and put it on to show me. Then neatly put away the rest in the dresser or hang things up in the closet. Oh! But first things first!"

You hold up your index finger then snap, "Go bend over- over there- with your elbows on the bed."

I do as you command. Out from the very bottom of the pink duffle bag you pull a menacing wooden paddle, "Count them!"

You swing and connect on my sore right cheek just an inch from where the faithful plug still protrudes, "One, thank you, my Queen!" I hiss.

You are merciful and spread the strokes evenly around my ass instead of hitting the same sore spot over and over, "These various punishments are really starting to show on you nicely, Buttercup, I can't wait to take some pictures! Stand up and face me for a sec."

I do. You look intently at the tip of my penis- straining at the cage. You touch a bit of the clear goo that's collected there. You stick out your tongue and taste it keeping eye contact, "Stick out your tongue... I want you to get used to this taste."

You throw your right hand out and catch me by the back of the neck pulling my face toward your own. You cover my mouth with yours and paint my tongue with yours.

*

You release my face with a passionate sucking inhalation, "Alright get dressed you bad girl, pick out something you think I'll really like."

You strut out of the room and leave me with your gifts all over the bed. I pick out a pair of purple panties and slip them on. I pick out light pink yoga pants and a white halter top. I put on some cotton socks with pink stripes and let them bunch around my ankles. Now the red or the blonde wig? I pick one and put it on. I get a humiliating glimpse of myself in the full-length mirror in the corner of the room- not sure I'd be turning heads... I just hope you like what you see.

I then busy myself folding and putting away the rest of the clothing. I have no idea how much women's apparel costs but this stuff couldn't have been cheap and how lucky that it all looks like it will fit me perfectly. You must have a very large closet. I wonder what you've got planned for my footwear?

How do I feel about all this forced feminization? I admit that my feelings are deeply confused; I certainly don't have so many butterflies in my stomach about football or hockey. There is this overwhelming sexiness about this beautiful, powerful woman getting off on assigning me a new gender. You make me feel weak and weak-in-the-knees all at the same time. Has this subservient desire been in me all along or do you have me under a kind of spell? Even the painful welts and bruises on my ass seem somehow 'right' because they came from you. At that thought, the pain feels more like a warm hand is there.

And who knows? Maybe after I've jumped over some of your hurdles, you intend to fuck me harder than I've ever been fucked. And how would that be...Huh? I've been with nobody other than my wife for so long! I think about that moment and strain against your cage.

*

Just as I put the last pair of panties in the top dresser drawer, you knock on the door. I rush over to open it for you thinking how strange that you'd knock this time... Hesitantly, I twist the knob and swing it toward me. You've changed: you're wearing black lingerie again like so many hours before in the back room of your gym. But this time you've gone slightly more traditional: I admire first your sleek matching satin bra and panties then- the ultimate garnish- garter and stockings leading down to formal black spike heels. Your midriff and naval are on full display the better to stir the swelling ache in my balls. Oh! Your hips! You're still wearing a very key piece of jewelry- the white-gold chain necklace; and the key still sparkels now more teasingly than ever above your cleavage.

In your hand you are carrying a black toolbox. I move aside to let you pass but you say, "Go stand by the mirror."

Only then do you enter the room and set the toolbox down on the bedside table. You look me up and down for a long time. You can sense my embarrassment at your silence and you wait until a coy smile crosses my face.

"Do you know how hot you look, Buttercup? Mmmmm... Your outfit is perfect and I really like you as a dim-witted blonde, forgive me if I talk down to you too much while you're wearing that. You just look so positively sanguine! Seems like you really like being a girl don't you, Butter cup?"

"Yes, my Queen, I could never hope to look nearly as beautiful as you," I say as I look down with flushed cheeks.

You pop the latches on your toolbox and open the top. The first thing you pick up is your phone. You are looking at the screen and thumb-navigating for a second, "I need to take a 'before' picture."

You hold up the phone and a bright light shines at me and you laugh, "Do manage to smile, Buttercup."

You touch your screen and look at it grinning, "I'm so happy that you're showing such enthusiasm for this type of 'training...' I can tell you really want to be a girl after all, and the girlier you allow me to make you the wetter my pussy gets... And finally, when my pussy gets so sopping wet that I can't stand it anymore... well... good things can happen... would you like to feel my pussy, Buttercup? Would you like to taste it?"

I nod fiercely bouncing my blonde tresses.

"Come over here and sit down on the bed now!"

I scurry over and sit obediently. You walk over and stand in front of me- over me. You pick up my too-manly hand and widen your stance. You guide my fingers toward your panties, "Feel me, sweet Buttercup? Not under the panties! Just right here. Breathe in... slowly. Do you find my scent intoxicating? Whisper it."

You allow me to gently caress the wetness, "Yesssss, my Queen." I choke back what feel like tears.

You release my hand and gently push it away with a disappointed sigh, "Right now, it's time to put on your face."

Continued...

ShyDenZen
ShyDenZen
105 Followers